This is my wheel concept 2017, not Bessler's 1717...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

raj
Addict
Addict

re: This is my wheel concept 2017, not Bessler's 1717...

Post by raj »

NO! NO! NO! Preoccupied.

I am 72 years old.
I came to learn about the impossible problem of perpetual motion machine PMM back in 1968 when I living in London. I was in early twenties then.

At that time I had heard of only BHASKARA wheel. It's about forty years I am searching for PMM, which is what Bessler's wheel is reported to be.

At that time, there was no internet, and certainly so social media online. I was not aware that there were so many people seeking PMM like me.

Over the years I have continued my search, and by chance through the advent of Internet, I came across besslerwheel.com in December2009, some eight years ago, when I learnt about the fantastic work of Bessler, especially impressed by the fact that he was a contemporary of Newton whom I have studied as a maths student.

I joined bessler.wheel.com because it is the only forum online that I know of, where I can have members discussing PMM, though more akin to besserwheel.

I have accepted BHASKARA as my Guru, only because he is on records to be the person in the world who first thought of the possibility of PMM.

I have accepted Bessler, as my Mentor, only because he is on records to be the person in the world who first made a PMM.

I have not seen Bessler's wheel. Therefore I am not making Bessler's wheel.
I am making MY WHEEL, a PMM, which most likely, could be like Bessler's wheel in 1717 OR could be what BHASKARA was contemplating in the years 1100 in the 11th century.

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

That's me with a PMM concept testing prototype some twenty years ago, well before I have heard of Bessler, and well before I joined besslerwheel.com.

This is the only one of the many pre-besslerwheel.com concept testing build attempts that I have managed to take a photo, as souvenir.

Raj
Attachments
raj_with_a_build_attempt_20__years_ago._170116_001.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

You can see that from my very first post to my last post today, on this forum, the drawings and my trend of thought have not changed that much.

My attempts have always been a TORQUE driven PMM concept, just as BHASKARA was contemplating in the 1100 and most probably Bessler's wheel worked, as he tried to show us through all his drawings and clues.

Raj
Attachments
My very first post on besslerwheel.com in December 2008-1.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Here is something that could be relevant to my Auto Wheel concept.

Raj
Attachments
A vertical pendulum could be how my Auto Wheel motion can be calculated 280917-1.jpg
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

raj I think that I already shared real gravity perpetual motion in your previous topic "The secret behind Bessler's wheel...". You guys are just ignoring it because it's from me. I only wrote an explanation with no drawing. If you can't create what I meant out of what I said I'm sorry. The design that I shared is unbalanced at every angle of the turn of the wheel. You can't turn it into a position where it won't turn in only one direction. It's basically the same as your pendulums, only completely right angle to the axis only, if the axis were I will assume not an angle but the actual rim of an inner wheel. So by placing a bar as a weight completely horizontal it's right angle to the axis.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

A first impression by a professional...

Raj
Attachments
A first impression by some professional... 290917-1.jpg
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I see that you have one spam message. My spam folder is always in excess of 1,000+ spam messages.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Wait! Wait! Wait!

Weights at work!

You cannot see them all working together inside the drum wheel.

Now you can see them individually in their position when the top weight is hanging/swinging/moving past the 12 o'clock position.

Raj
Attachments
Auto Wheel 1 weights motion 6-1.jpg
Auto Wheel 1 weights motion 5-1.jpg
Auto Wheel 1 weights motion 4-1.jpg
Auto Wheel 1 weights motion 3-1.jpg
Auto Wheel 1 weights motion 2-1.jpg
Auto Wheel 1 weights motion 1-1.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

The other two weights, making a total of 8 weights, at 45 degrees intervals.

Raj
Attachments
Auto Wheel 1 weights motion 8-1.jpg
Auto Wheel 1 weights motion 7-1.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Work is going on non-stop on my Auto Wheel concept.

I have found something interesting in the motions of the weights in my design.

From the set of drawings above, you can see how the positions of the weights change through 360 degrees rotation of wheel.

After several physical tests, I find, each time, that the weight from the highest PE position, moving downwards on the descending side, reaches the lowest PE position when the wheel turns 52.5 degrees and the weight from the lowest PE position, moving upwards of the ascending side, reaches the highest PE position when the wheel turns ONLY 37.5 degrees.

The weights , as per the above drawings, are in swinging motion during (52.2 + 37.5) 180 degrees rotation of wheel and are at rest, in neutral positions at the centre for 180 degrees rotation of wheel.

Is this just an anomaly?

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

I am now utterly convinced that I have offended forum members with my last unintelligible post above 2 days ago.

Raj
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

No problem - unintelligible is my middle name :-)
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Still unintelligible?

With only one weight hanging with its pivot at 12 o'clock, in the wheel, If and when the wheel turns 120 degrees counter-clockwise, the weight will move from the center down to its lowest position in the wheel and if the wheel continues turn another 60 degrees, the weight will climb back to the center, with its pivot at 6 o'clock and stay there in neutral/rest if the wheel continues turning for 180 degrees, till its pivot change position from 6 o'clock to 12 o'clock position, where weight resets to its starting point.

Raj
Attachments
Auto Wheel  - weights - 12 -  071017 a.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Unintelligible is getting worse...

Raj
Attachments
David M - picture 1    091017.png
Santosh picture - 081017Isometric View-01.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Day by day, my confidence is growing in my Auto Wheel.

Raj