Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

re: Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

Post by ME »

Poll: Can't we just discuss Perpetual Motion just like any other science freak?
[ ] Yes we can
[ ] No we can't
[ ] Yes we can't
[ ] No we can
[ ] I'm to only one able to understand the discus-principle. It's about transforming centrigual motion into a linear throw.....
[ ] I'm not the freak, you're the freak.
[ ] What's this 'science'?
[ ] Are there others?
[ ] Huh? What's the question again?
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer wrote:
john.smith wrote:You mean like someone trying to reinvent the wheel ? That's what they say about perpetual motion yet you and rlortie are here because ? To try and bring sanity to this subject matter ? It seems that is the case.

edited to add: a gear is a round lever. They both rely on ratios to transfer force. I noticed in rlortie's album that his build used no levers or ramps. That leaves gears.
And Alan, you refused to work with me. And since I am building at my expense I am not sure why you or any of your friends would have a problem with that. It is the reason I get red dots.

Nope! Think harder to try to understand, if you can?

You don't get red dots for building. You get them for the way you act.

PS Leverage and levers is common knowledge for myself and others. So Stop the BS belittlement of others to try to bring yourself up.
AB Hammer,
I get red dots because you interfere with my builds. And as I mentioned, I guess my work has ZERO value. You have said yourself that what I am building cannot work. I am using levers. Am I missing something ?
If I want green dots like you and rlortie then I need to get rid of the levers and the ramps, right ? Then my builds will be acceptable. And in here they never will be because you and rlortie have that much influence even though neither fo you are willing to work openly and with others in general to try and realize a working Bessler type wheel. And this is where IMO the definition of insanity comes into play. There is what you and rlortie will allow and there is what you will not.

@All, this is where I am at on a build that violates both principles that rlortie and AB Hammer require people to conform to. I'll need to modify the stand and as for me, let's see, AB Hammer has told me that I cannot use cancer as an excuse because it's like me punching him in the nose. And as Walt mentioned, having problems because of cancer is an acceptable joke in this forum.

edited to add; I have noticed that AB Hammer is watching my work in the Australian forum. And that is okay. Here is the link in case anyone else is interested. I think what Australians accept is that I have put a lot of work into this and are okay with my working through medical hardship. They do have a NO B.S. policy.

http://www.woodworkforums.com/f289/bess ... ost2051193
Attachments
IMG_20171015_130144.jpg
Last edited by john.smith on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

Post by john.smith »

ME wrote:Poll: Can't we just discuss Perpetual Motion just like any other science freak?
[ ] Yes we can
[ ] No we can't
[ ] Yes we can't
[ ] No we can
[ ] I'm to only one able to understand the discus-principle. It's about transforming centrigual motion into a linear throw.....
[ ] I'm not the freak, you're the freak.
[ ] What's this 'science'?
[X] Are there others?
[ ] Huh? What's the question again?
@ME,
It is important for rlortie and AB Hammer to get the credit for a working Bessler wheel IMO. If I understand things correctly rlortie helps to financially support this forum or has in the past. And this means that he should get a return on his investment.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Despite the BS of joh.smith aka james lindgaard. I'm going to put some of this to rest.

For hundreds of years if not thousands of years. People have tried to use stationary ramps in wheel attempts with no success. So there has to be more than what meets the eye.

For hundreds of years if not thousands of years. People have tried to use levers in wheel attempts. Not to discount the importance of a lever but how to use the different levers becomes the question. So far there is no solid proof of success. But few have ever seen the inside of Bessler's wheel either and they never said what they saw. So we have to design and test over and over and over again until it is figured out.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

@ME

Can't we just discuss Perpetual Motion just like any other science freak?

I would like to think some members can discuss 'Motion that Perpetuate' from a science perspective. Freaky idea I know.

Do you have the right skill set or would declaring that upset your anti-EGO :-)
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Dude, you're a smart guy. You already have an opinion about my skillset.
But having (or mapping) the "right" skill is not about confidence but part of some weird prediction-fetish.
If it would work then I'm listening. More often than not it's a compensation for something else and thus fails miserably.
If pointing that out is "anti-EGO", so be it. Perhaps it is.

Just fire up your opening statement in a new topic to kickstart that discussion, and I'll see what I can do to contribute.

By the way: I would like to take a moment to thank this rlotie for finacially supporting this place: Thanks rlortie, where else would we be...
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

please read my website and share your thoughts ...originalbesslerwheel.com ...best wishes K.WAENGA.
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer wrote:Despite the BS of joh.smith aka james lindgaard. I'm going to put some of this to rest.

For hundreds of years if not thousands of years. People have tried to use stationary ramps in wheel attempts with no success. So there has to be more than what meets the eye.

For hundreds of years if not thousands of years. People have tried to use levers in wheel attempts. Not to discount the importance of a lever but how to use the different levers becomes the question. So far there is no solid proof of success. But few have ever seen the inside of Bessler's wheel either and they never said what they saw. So we have to design and test over and over and over again until it is figured out.

I do owe you some Thanks Alan. As long as I live in the US I will be around people who don't want to see me have a life. Goes with my hearing loss and is Why it's a disability.
With perpetual motion I think Scott Ellis would like to see a working Bessler's wheel, why he didn't like banning me when it's what Ralph wanted. I have known the secret but most of the long time members in this forum I don't think it's possible.
Just like you. We could've had our own invention over 10 years ago but you don't want success or money. You're just typical of Americans. You're content.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

PLEASE READ MY WEBSITE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, originalbesslrwheel.com ..best wishes K.WAENGA
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

kw
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

IM NOT A MATHEMATICIAN OR A PHYSICIST, IM JUST A SIMPLE DABBLER, AND ALL I KNOW IS THAT EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL LEARNING ... K. WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

IN 2007 I WAS TOLD , THAT MAN HAS NOT FOUND A WAY TO USE GRAVITY AS A MOTIVATING FORCE TO PERPETUATE DRIVE ,AND THAT IT WAS AN IMPOSSIBILITY AND COULD NOT BE DONE, I THANKED HIM FOR HIS HONEST OPINION AND SAID HAVE A GOOD DAY ...K. WAENGA.
k.waenga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by k.waenga »

AB Hammer wrote:Silvertiger

How I wish it was true and would be for most. But this guy has been at it for 9 years and calculates his timing to attack when new groups of people start posting to start all over again to start slandering me. Believe me I tried. He is obsessed with trying to destroy me. He has been banned many many time here but keeps coming back. He shouldn't even be here. That is the real bottom line.
please mr hammer i did not mean to offend you , i have no doubt that we can become good friends .. regards k.waenga.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

k.waenga
please mr hammer i did not mean to offend you , i have no doubt that we can become good friends .. regards k.waenga.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was not talking about you in that post to silvertiger. It was about someone who has dogged me for years. As far as I know you are new here and await the evidence needed for your claim.

Alan
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer,
No one can discredit you but yourself. Am curious, is this what you consider being dogged by someone ? When I had cancer and had asked you to leave me alone you didn't. You have posted in here that you will not allow a person to use cancer as an excuse not to do what you want. You need to quit playing the victim. You are a grown man, maybe it's time you grew up ? After all, you are blaming things on other people. Do you always hold other people responsible ? It does seem to be a habit of yours.
After all, you say I used cancer as an excuse. You did not explain that you meant not to do what you wanted me to do as the My Current Build thread IMO demonstrates. I think this is funny because a part of your credibility is based on attacking someone when they had cancer. I am not sure how you do that Alan. You know, make someone with cancer look bad for not doing what you want.
By the way, you also said that I have nothing to offer yet others will say that I build and reference Bessler's drawings. I think only people who misrepresent themselves have to be concerned about their credibility.
And with me AB Hammer, I don't think you want people considering the possibility that you've been trying to keep Bessler's wheel from being realized. That is unless YOU get credit for it. That's my opinion and the 1st Amendment in the Bill of Rights allows me to voice my opinion while you might not.

http://overunity.com/6900/my-current-bu ... edqB2iPLIU
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture.JPG