Plying CF as pseudo-inertia to scam N3

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Grimer wrote:
eccentrically1 wrote:Don't worry, I've been there and done that, and I'm already at the finish line, lol.
Ooo! I am glad to hear that. I have the finishing line in sight but I'm only at it in theory..... and nobody believes theory apart from the originator. :-)
It's a real problem tho!

When i finally understood what Steorn were doing, it was the same thing - explain it over and over in minute detail and at best, one or two seem to get a vague idea what you're on about, while everyone else starts accusing you of word salad, which sets off a pack mentality, like blood in the water, at which point you might as well give up...

I've always felt somewhat critical of Bessler for letting such potential slip thru his fingers and die with him.

At the same time, this is balanced by a sincere concern that we might actually have dodged a serious bullet.

If there's dirty ways of doing this, but also clean ways, today we have the wherewithal to understand precisely what we're doing in ways JB could never have dreamt of.

So there's grave responsibility at both extremes - something that could be a world-changing force for good, but which also might change it in less fortunate ways.

And what of this place - what happens the day after D-day? We don't want to lose this place, do we? But if we live at least in the hope that one day the men in white coats might validate a solution one of us has found here - a runner's produced, replicated, proof positive and incontrovertible.. would we have killed our own forum? That would kinda suck tho? We like brainstorming this problem. It's a cool hobby. I don't want this to end.

But what when it does? What when you're certain you have it - that it's so simple, you can run it in your mind, double-checking all the details off as you go, again and again... only becoming more and more convinced that it's just obvious? You have it. It's done. Then what?

Does anyone really have a viable plan for that?

Mine was always to just build a wheel. I'd presumed that "The Solution" would be a wheel; that a mechanism would be found, in a design form, that could be easily demonstrated, job done.

Of course that's still the case, but...

What if what you discover isn't a wheel, but a completely general solution? A bleedin' physics principle. A set of sums. Obviously if it's correct, then it can be used to design and build a demonstration unit. But what until then?

What if you have to spend upwards of 12 hours a day with an NC700X stuck up your arse and you can't tell anyone about your solution, and the only people you can communicate with all think you're talking gibberish at best?

What would you do? Probably start crank emailing the DoE, tech and engineering companies, not expecting any replies and not getting any..

No doubt you're thinking "why not just go find a local university professor"..? But then what? What if they understand, what if they don't?

Yet all the while, you have this responsibility to do something with it ASAP. Burning a hole in your head. Can't think about anything else. Can't enjoy Mr Robot. Can't understand why still carrying on the shitty day job.

Can't patent the laws of physics. No design to show. Can't find anyone to even understand the gain principle, and only making myself feel a cunt for putting people on the spot with physics and maths that everyone hates, and then resenting them for just. not. getting it. and them resenting me for making them feel thick..

In a kind of Kafka-esque twilight zone, where dreams and reality collide and no one is ready for it - i'm not, and you're not.

You could try start a thread on Phyics Forums, but as soon as it starts to get interesting it'll get locked by the mods, leaving you unable to even respond to the litany of preposterous misconceptions the thread's bound to end in..

I had this stupidly naive notion that everyone would instantly be able to understand what i was explaining and want to dive right in. But it's not like i haven't been thru this before. Yet "should've known better" isn't helping solve the objective.

The 'objective', from the very first moment you're on your own, is not to be on your own on this. Someone else has to know. Immediately. What if you don't wake up tomorrow, or wake up fine but never make it back to bed? All that effort and opportunity, wasted, for a shaggy dog tale?

Would you be a responsible bearer, not squandering such potential?

You could stash it in a safe place, post it all over teh webz, but if no one can understand it...

I don't like being a cunt, putting people on the spot with things they're not really comfortable with. None of this is any of your responsibility, it'd be way too much pressure for anyone, much less a harmless little hobby forum.

It's only a matter of time before i or someone else who's managed to grasp this designs a viable demonstration. And if that means just a little more patience, so be it.

But this is the solution, and the only one possible. Whatever schemes or concepts you're currently favouring, or just curious about.. if they're not this then they're wrong. Not being nasty, not gloating, taking no pleasure from saying this either way.. I'm just growing exceedingly impatient for someone - anyone - to see what i'm seeing. Nothing else. Just to know that someone else sees it.. not for personal validation, but purely because of what it is.

Bessler's wheel.

Maurice Ward's Starlite.

You could probably throw the tech behind the Antikythera mechanism into the same bunch.

Waiting for mechanical inspiration to strike with some kind of simple design just seems like reckless squander.

Someone else needs to see what i'm seeing...

ETA: kinda like being the guy who spots the incoming killer comet... you don't necessarily want your name on it, but you defo want to tell someone, preferably besides the janitor or missus etc.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

LOL. I think we cross those bridges when we come to them.

ἀρκετὸν τῇ ἡμέρᾳ ἡ κακία αὐτῆς

As for Bessler, I think he made a pact with the devil.
raj
Addict
Addict

re: Plying CF as pseudo-inertia to scam N3

Post by raj »

@ Mr V.

I can see myself writing your last post.

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

MrVibrating wrote:...
Maurice Ward's Starlite.
Thanks very much for bringing the story of Starlite to my attention, MrV.

Absolutely fascinating.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Mr.V. The important thing is that YOU see something here that no one else does. Don't let us bog you down with endless questions and debate. Whatever you think you have, you should endeavor to pursue it to its conclusion - whatever that may be. You're spending far too much time re-explaining everything - time that could be better spent just doing this on your own. That's how it is in the art of invention. It is no different than drawing or painting or sculpting. Finish it, and THEN, if you wish, ask others for feedback, to bounce ideas off of, and perhaps refine it and make it better. :)
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

The way to finish it is to design and demonstrate a simple proof-of-principle that anyone can build. Feeling certain isn't enough.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Silvertiger wrote:Mr.V. The important thing is that YOU see something here that no one else does. Don't let us bog you down with endless questions and debate. Whatever you think you have, you should endeavor to pursue it to its conclusion - whatever that may be. You're spending far too much time re-explaining everything - time that could be better spent just doing this on your own. That's how it is in the art of invention. It is no different than drawing or painting or sculpting. Finish it, and THEN, if you wish, ask others for feedback, to bounce ideas off of, and perhaps refine it and make it better. :)
I agree with Silvertiger. He makes a good point about painting. Invention is an art, not a science. It's akin to a physical skill like riding a bicycle. most people can't explain how to ride a bicycle. You just get on and try it till instinct takes over. Same with painting. Same with invention.

Take Starlite for example. The inventor of that was a hairdresser for goodness sake. He had no scientific qualifications whatever. Yet as far as is known, no scientist has be able to reproduce it.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Plying CF as pseudo-inertia to scam N3

Post by Grimer »

ovyyus wrote:The way to finish it is to design and demonstrate a simple proof-of-principle that anyone can build. Feeling certain isn't enough.
Yes but one has to be patient. These things take time. Think of how many things the inventor Edison tried before coming up with the light bulb.
Sometimes they take luck as well. Think of penicillin.
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

The messiah must be severely punished for the sins of the wicked and for their unbelief.

This is a long process.

When all have been redeemed the messiah can then take his rightful place as the guide to the new paradigm of free energy for all!
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

And isn't there something in the OT about the messiah entering the golden gates of Jerusalem riding on a donkey?

Honda NC700X - close enough!
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

MrV. Sorry for my questions, but who would have guessed: Conspiracies 'r us !

Don't let me stop your idea of progress.
I just ask questions.
-- If you can answer them: fine.
-- If you can't: then at least you thought about it.
-- If you change your mind: then I may or may not had some influence...

When I look at the presented formulas, then I see it dangling full of holes - perhaps we can save the good stuff, when it's there.
Pointing out the holes should be the least of anyone's concern when it's correct or has some hidden validity.
The answer would be easy and the question simply a useful helping hand or a tool to describe that idea even better.
Perhaps the theory is in need of a small footnote here and there, that's all I try here and nothing more.
When the answers get more complicated, start to deviate from the issue and even become personal, then that's usually enough indication it's based on wrong assumptions or simply fraudulent.
The conspiracy is one's own!

-- But conspiracy-wise: don't take anyone's word for it, but everyone can check the units on mrV's changing N²-math, and they are wrong in every variant.... all without even touching the physical-validity. (That's why I usually write out those freak'n formula's: so every one is able to check)
-- It's entirely possible I don't understand a concept. In that case: who cares what I think and good luck. I can still ask questions though.

There's only one way to check for gained energy: build that damn thing !
A gain should be translatable into a continuous stream of potential energy.
Not via some formula like Ep=Ek, but the reality of raising weights in the inertial Earth frame.
Water or marbles are perfect, as long as it's external to the mechanism.
Then you'll know it is creating energy somehow.
mrVibrating wrote:Marcello everyone can see you're hopelessly confused.
I personally don't see that as problematic. But it's good we finally cleared that one up....

V, I'm not against you... It seems I just have a different perspective.
Can't promise but, I'll try to stop bugging you.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Silvertiger wrote:Mr.V. The important thing is that YOU see something here that no one else does. Don't let us bog you down with endless questions and debate. Whatever you think you have, you should endeavor to pursue it to its conclusion - whatever that may be. You're spending far too much time re-explaining everything - time that could be better spent just doing this on your own. That's how it is in the art of invention. It is no different than drawing or painting or sculpting. Finish it, and THEN, if you wish, ask others for feedback, to bounce ideas off of, and perhaps refine it and make it better. :)
Thanks mate, and i'm so sorry i went off on you - i've been getting into fistycuffs with minicab drivers, scowling at customers for giving me the evening distance jobs i need to pay the rent, but which means i don't get home till gone midnight so can't do anything with this.. and there's no excuse for it, even if it is real.. especially if it is real. "Be nice on the way up", so they say.. I'm a sociopath tho. Zero people skills, the opposite of a 'refined gentleman'..

You're right tho, patience and resolve is the best bet. In the immortal words of Edisson, if i have had my 1% inspiration, then this is where the 99% perspiration begins..

I sent another crank email last night, to Professor Jim Al-Khalili - the BBC documentaries he produced on the history of science - especially around the 18th - 19th centuries - are brilliant in every detail, and since then i've been able to think of no better candidate for getting Bessler the exoneration and validation he deserves. But he's presumably inundated with crank emails, and must be an extremely busy guy so i doubt he'll ever even read the summary i sent him. So enough with the crank emails, there's no easy short-cuts forward, and we already have it far easier than Bessler ever did...

I'll give it a few more weeks trying to come up with a simple angular version. Failing that, i'll just have to set-to trying to implement the linear rig. It would be a monster, but if it proved the principal it would only be a matter of time before someone found an angular design..
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Grimer wrote:
MrVibrating wrote:...
Maurice Ward's Starlite.
Thanks very much for bringing the story of Starlite to my attention, MrV.

Absolutely fascinating.
It's incredible isn't it?

My jaw's still on the floor from the blowtorch vs egg demonstration on Tomorrow's World.

The report in Janes defence review suggested it was some kind of ablative, but that there appeared to be some kind of reactive plasma effects in play, that scaled in direct response to the applied energy.. so the more energy you hit it with, the more heat-resistant it gets..

If there were such a thing as an 'over-unity heat shield', Starlite would be it.

And he let it die with him! He promised he'd left the recipe with his wife and daughter, who now say they've no clue what was in it.

It's not even clear that Ward himself knew exactly how he'd done it, and doubts remain over whether he was even able to replicate it himself - maybe there was only ever one batch with these extraordinary properties, and this was part of the reason he was so possessive of the samples he provided for demonstration.

But the most obvious reason was sadly the same as Bessler's - self-interest, verging on paranoia.. and it would just be a travesty if the same ignoble fate befell the same breakthrough twice in a row.

If i earn nothing from this but an idiot badge, i'm not letting it go the same way...
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

ovyyus wrote:The way to finish it is to design and demonstrate a simple proof-of-principle that anyone can build. Feeling certain isn't enough.
No question, and i've long thought the same myself.

Like i say tho, it's something too valuable to be left to the whims and conveniences of a pleb like me. It's not just a better mousetrap.

But it is an impossibly-good mousetrap, just without any kind of actual design, whatsoever, and from a completely unqualified source. So no one should believe such a claim without solid proof, but at the same time, it shouldn't be left in the sole possession of someone who plays in traffic for a living. That's just too much like tempting fate.

So not trying to dodge the inevitable design and build obligations, but equally, that's no excuse for not trying to put in place some kind of insurance in the meantime..
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

cloud camper wrote:And isn't there something in the OT about the messiah entering the golden gates of Jerusalem riding on a donkey?

Honda NC700X - close enough!
It's a donkey alright, miss my old Bandit. Honda's reputation for reliability has gone to the dogs with their latest generation of machines - they deliberately unbalanced the crankshaft to give it a 'throbby' feel, cut all the loom wiring too short and then stretched it out across the bike with over-tightened cable ties, resulting in stress fractures setting into the wires and sudden electrical failures, at really inopportune times..

The whole thing's encased in a 50-piece plastic jigsaw, and the piece de résistance in Honda's new design ethos is "hide the screws!" so there's no externally-visible way to even begin removing the panels. The screws for each one are hidden behind another one, so there's only one way to get it all apart or back together, and if you need to fix it at the roadside, on the hard shoulder of a wet M6 in the dark, you're basically stuffed. I now have to carry a multimeter as part of my toolkit - can't even bump-start the thing unless the fuel pump has power. Nightmare.

Toolkit for a Bandit is WD40 and gaffer tape. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape. If it doesn't move but should, use the WD40. I was an ace mechanic with my Bandits. They might not be so dolphin-friendly but the new technology is killing off the old bullet-proof designs you used to be able to depend on..

Hopefully with a Bessler-powered bike all i'll need to carry will be some spare strings and pulleys. Maybe a scissorjack.