Is Anyone Interested In ......

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Is Anyone Interested In ......

Post by john.smith »

Would anyone be interested in seeing an animation of what I believe to be Bessler's principle mechanism ? This is something agor95 had considered. Bessler's drawing courtesy of John Collins shows a ramp. There is a way to negate the energy loss from using a ramp.
This would require someone who is good with animations to become involved. With Mt 23 it can be shown by making possibly only 1 modification to that drawing. If no one is interested that is okay. I do have my build that I am working on. I'm just not sure if very many people in here are interested in the specific engineering that allows for such a principle to work.

The 2nd image I decided to add shows the modification. A secondary axis of rotation controls the weights positions. And this would change how the mass of the weights effects the wheel. And with what I am building the retraction disc is a secondary axis of rotation.
Attachments
Mt_023.jpg
Mt_023 1.0.jpg
agor95
Addict
Addict

re: Is Anyone Interested In ......

Post by agor95 »

Hi

Close MT24 & MT25 I looked at in 2008.

Now I focus on animation as seen in my web site.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

agor,
I know one thing some people dislike about trying to understand Bessler's wheel is because of the amount of math that's involved. I think with what I am working on shows this. I have done a lot of math over the years so I have been able to better understand how to apply it to Bessler's wheel.

@All,
As far as AB Hammer goes, in this post of his (attached image) he is saying he is a scorned woman IMHO. And again he claims I am using cancer as a shield. Yet he is respected in here because ? And Alan, I don't owe you anything and this is why you believe I have scorned you, right ? In my opinion it is or you wouldn't have IMO mentioned a scorned woman. IMO you would have said that you would not create an account or allow another person to do so because you love your wife. You can't even say that you love her. She posts on facebook that she loves you and thinks that you are a wonderful man. Yet you can't say that about your own wife or try to be a better person because of her.
In a way it does bother me that your wife was exploited in this forum for your benefit.
Attachments
AB hammer.JPG
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: Is Anyone Interested In ......

Post by AB Hammer »

john.smith wrote:agor,
I know one thing some people dislike about trying to understand Bessler's wheel is because of the amount of math that's involved. I think with what I am working on shows this. I have done a lot of math over the years so I have been able to better understand how to apply it to Bessler's wheel.

@All,
As far as AB Hammer goes, in this post of his (attached image) he is saying he is a scorned woman IMHO. And again he claims I am using cancer as a shield. Yet he is respected in here because ? And Alan, I don't owe you anything and this is why you believe I have scorned you, right ? In my opinion it is or you wouldn't have IMO mentioned a scorned woman. IMO you would have said that you would not create an account or allow another person to do so because you love your wife. You can't even say that you love her. She posts on facebook that she loves you and thinks that you are a wonderful man. Yet you can't say that about your own wife or try to be a better person because of her.
In a way it does bother me that your wife was exploited in this forum for your benefit.
Twisted everything again to attack with your lies and deseptions. A hole new low of personal attacks.

Anyone with any since can see that my statement meant that, I will not scorn my wife by posting in her name.

I respect and love my wife and will not speak for her. For that will be scorning her freedom and wright to speak for herself.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

Alan,
You should have chosen to work with me. At the moment you are showing how a scorned woman acts. Why does it bother you that A.C. for the most part has been my inspiration ? This troubles me because it seems that you are jealous of her. Are you ?

@all,
after I have the frame of the wheel mounted I may post a video showing how the retraction disc works. Still, with weights on the frame then the mechanics might properly show themselves. And I might take a short break from building. I do have the parts for the stand all properly shaped and have started drilling mounting holes. So could have the stand and retraction discs assembled today if I want. And I am dealing with a medical problem associated with my treatment of cancer and it does create some problems for me as well.
ME
Addict
Addict

Re: Is Anyone Interested In ......

Post by ME »

john.smith wrote:Bessler's drawing courtesy of John Collins shows a ramp.
MT drawings are recreated by Ovyyus (Bill)
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

john.smith wrote:Alan,
You should have chosen to work with me. At the moment you are showing how a scorned woman acts. Why does it bother you that A.C. for the most part has been my inspiration ? This troubles me because it seems that you are jealous of her. Are you ?

@all,
after I have the frame of the wheel mounted I may post a video showing how the retraction disc works. Still, with weights on the frame then the mechanics might properly show themselves. And I might take a short break from building. I do have the parts for the stand all properly shaped and have started drilling mounting holes. So could have the stand and retraction discs assembled today if I want. And I am dealing with a medical problem associated with my treatment of cancer and it does create some problems for me as well.

You expose yourself with your own statement.

" You should have chosen to work with me."

So for 10 years you have been trying to force me to work with you? Or to be controlled by you? So you attack until I submit?

This makes you sound like an obsessed psychopath.
That's why I want nothing to do with you. I just want you to stop your attacks of me and stop talking about me at all.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

You expose yourself with your own statement.

" You should have chosen to work with me."

So for 10 years you have been trying to force me to work with you? Or to be controlled by you? So you attack until I submit?

This makes you sound like an obsessed psychopath.
You should have. Then you could have been co-inventor of the first patented working perpetual motion machine. Then the amount of respect that these guys have for you would only have been more so.
But am tired of this rhetoric.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH ABUSIVE BULLYING.

Post by WaltzCee »

Given this thread (also) never stayed on topic by the OP and given it has been for the most part abusive spam, I recommend it be moved either to the trash or the fraud section.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.