Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

Post by Oystein »

The point is: If any alphabet could be used, we have no way of solving the riddles. So we actually have no choice.

I reached 55 by using the old alphabet in the name Jacobi right?

J is a variation of I (number 9), but it is not I, it is J. Like in his own made up name Johann. I is the same as Roman numeral I or 1. (This is my answer).

J = 9
a = 1
c = 3
o = 14 (not 15)
b = 2
i = 1 (Documented in MT)

Then if we now should use the new alphabet values, to make values fit, what have we learned? That there is no system...

This is what any professor will raise a finger for, shake his head and ask you to go study (no pun intended, just the way they are). If Bessler wanted AP and MT clear his name, or to win a patent lawsuit, he could not change his alphabet at will...

By the way, thanks for asking questions, questions makes me think :-)

Eventually I hope to amuse more people by showing what Bessler actually was capable of... If anybody could invent such a machine...Bessler was the man.. And I hope to be able to help make his work accepted as genius code-work (even if his machine should stay unsolved...for the time being!).
www.orffyreuscodes.com
The truth is stranger than fiction
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Silvertiger, you actually bring up a neat possibility!

What if this 88 value (matching 17&17 in the line below) somehow was intentionally foreseen by Bessler. If so, this would have to be a decoy for the fresh ones that was starting to use the new alphabet in the 1700s.. Bessler went to school in the 1600s and he was taught the 24 letter alphabet. The Rosicrucians used it in the 1600s etc. I find it used in the 1750s but then at the same time some also used the 26 letter alphabet by 1750.

If you are happy with 88 as a checksum, you will get no further.

Did you just discover an intentional and genius diversion? A code trap?

Reason:
We are one step away from discovering the origin and the main meaning of the "AP Wheel" below. But it will not be found using the new alphabet and the 88 decoy checksum. The quest would stop there. We need to reach 55 as in the first heading, through use of the older alphabet..
Last edited by Oystein on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

I edited my post while you were posting. Did you see the part about the possible negative value of "I" when combined with "J"?
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

I like your questions... As you can see in the post above, I attribute you for maybe detecting a code-trap by Bessler.
www.orffyreuscodes.com
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

This is interesting, ØR.
We're exactly 300 years past 1717.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

So what name should we place in the second header??

His little poem say:

"The elements is needed to keep things going, then he talk of Saturn, Mars and Jupiter... Saturn Mars and Jupiter can represent Pythagoras formula 3¨2 + 4¨2 = 5¨2, Pythagoras formula, the 3-4-5 Triangle. Described in Euclid's Elements.

The Elements is next to the Bible, the most important book in history, written 300 years B.C. If Religion has the Bible, the scientists has The Elements.

Facts versus fiction? (This double standard, science versus religion, in writing and paintings, is Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry). Attached is also a picture of what happened when I tried to write what I then discovered...My user account was deleted, my post was deleted and my IP-address was BANNED. So I guess I was spot on.

The Elemts circulating at Bessler's time had the name EVCLID written on it, and it says XV books. (15 books). Usually there are only 13 books recognised as Euclid's.
http://echo.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/ECHOdoc ... =imagepath

In addition Freemasons like 33d. degree Albert Pike state that All freemasonry is based on a certain proposition in Euclid's Elements, written 300 B.C.

You may also look at my avatar.. It's Masonic. My hat contains a familiar formula..

Let us put EVCLID into the heading and see what happens!

Is Bessler pointing us to: NOT THE BIBLE, but directly into EVCLID's Elements?? just as the Freemasons do?? Let's test it, you will be surprised..

Lastly you will see how this solve the strange symbol under Bessler's portrait. It's not just a hidden 5... This is how information is processed and then verified.. Brick by brick...year after year :-)
Attachments
EVCLID.jpg
Banned.jpg
Saturn Mars Jupiter.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

And for those that think that 55 was Bessler's special number must at least think again.

In Freemasonry there exist an allegorical person named Hiram Abiff. The first name Hiram is taken from the bible (Hiram of Tyre). Hiram knew Gods geometrical secrets that made him chosen to construct The Temple of God, or King Solomons's Temple. He did never tell the architectural and geometric secrets, not even to his fellow masons. At last he was killed by his fellow mason, never letting go of the secret.. This is the legend and how Rosicrucians and later masons also should keep the same secret.

Hiram was adopted by Rosicrucians and masons and got a new name:
Hiram Abiff - I believe King Solomon's secret is the secret Bessler promised to keep shut about, even after revealing his wheel. I think Bessler felt as a "Hiram Abiff". never telling the secret..

H + i + r + a + m + A + b + i + f + f
8 + 1+17+ 1 +12 + 1 + 2 + 1+ 6 + 6 = 55

And the Rosicrucian "Shakespeare" mentions Masonry ONE time in his sonnets. Sonnet number 55!

1^2 + 2^2 + 3^2 + 4^2 + 5^2 = 55 (A Pyramid)

1^2 + 2^2 = 5 (V) A Compass (The top triangle of the pyramid)
3^2 + 4^2 + 5^2 = 50 (L) A Square tool. (Pythagoras formula)

This is how simple and concrete the basic magic numbers is in rosicrucianism and later Masonry is. All this means that they also have a special geometric formula describing this pyramid, and the formula is old, and contains approx. "squaring of the circle".

Related to Besslers wheel, we must believe some of the mechanism/s is triangular. They are not 5 in number nor 3, but could be 8 one way and 8 the other, where out of 8 weights, 5 always is on the "heavy" side, and then only 3 on the "light" side. 3:5 = 8 Or: 33, 55, 88 in a dual dir. wheel.

Best
ØR
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

I am really enjoying this thread Oystein .. thanx. And learning something that seems important. Also it's good to see you back here.

Flippantly I know, it reminds me of a thinking mans Dan Brown, but more fun and entertaining by far - no offence meant at all. I like the way you build the plot, 0 to 100 mph in 60 seconds, and no chance of getting off this train.

Why I am fascinated with your conclusions is that I like to follow your methodical thought processes and the way you diligently cross check for a consistent emerging pattern before anchoring that conclusion as a foundation brick. That has always been your style.

And like you I like the forum questions because they force us all to widen our view and give a little back to you, perhaps potentially revealing a further twist that even you may not have thought of. Though I doubt many of us have the skill level you have developed.

Looking forward to connecting more dots.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

How Bessler represented this is in drawings:
3 + 5 = 8
33+55=88
Attachments
Merseburg 5 - 3 55 + 33 =88.jpg
Merseburg 5 - 3.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
killemaces
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by killemaces »

So in MT 55 the letters are :AAA-BBB-CC-DD-EE which translates to:1+1+1+2+2+2+3+3+4+4+5+5 which equals:33 plus MT55 =88

Do this happens also happen in MT 33? I havent checked before asking;)
Questions are my greatest tool, i am only the mechanic

Rune 2009
ovaron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ovaron »

Fascinating this deciphering. Hope it leads to a solution of the secret. I personally do not believe that Bessler left the solution encrypted. He was too scared that someone would discover his secret. An encrypted message that unlocks the secret, he would not have written down. But that's only my feeling. However, the findings are really exciting. The connections to Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians are undeniable. My guess is that Bessler just wants to show that he has insights into Freemasonry, even though he was not a Mason himself. He always wanted recognition and admiration.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Thank you for nice words Fletcher!

The page contains two more levels of number/letter code (der Teufel - - etc..) and a spectacular geometric code. I will evaluate what is proper to show here.. The deepest code is related to mechanical parts..

My belief is that Bessler's focus on these RC and Masonic codes is at the deepest level because the secret mechanisms happen to resemble the geometry of their secret formula. Like earth and moon, and compasses and lines, could be gears, arms and joints and or belts etc.and a circle a wheel..

I also must mention that the year for the official founding year of Freemasonry is 1717. And I believe it was chosen firstly because Rosy Cross said they would "appear from hiding" a hundred years from the start of 1600s, and that the letters HH could be written as 55. (See 88 written as HH in attachment, collected from AP)

The story actually gets a lot more crazy, so crazy I have not told many people, but you must follow the trail, and finally see for yourself. That is why the book i write first is not about mechanisms, but how all this relates to other historical persons, books, paintings and unsolved mysteries..Seems like he knew all of it. By doing that I have been able to perfect my methods, and not blindly believe everything is about PM arms and joints..

If I say that one of the secrets Bessler prove in this way is a code put in KJV Bible anno 1611, under influence of the German Rosicrucian Michael Maier, a friend of King James, King James, the English Rose Cross and possibly lead by Francis Bacon. You would probably say I am a moron.. So I wont't say it.

This could be the reason that Michael Maier, the great Rosicrucian sent King James the world's first and a humongous Christmas card, picturing a Rose after that publication...

And that the same was done 12 years later in Shakespeare's first Folio doesn't make it sound any less crazy. So I won't say that either..

These Rosicrucian secrets are now masonic secrets..but Bessler knew...where and how...and show us! There are also modern artists that know. If they are confronted..silence is the official reply...

The only way for me to go forward is to keep shut about these things and let the codes lead you there..
Attachments
5 Biblia - Salmo 133.JPG
HH.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

Post by Fletcher »

ovaron wrote:... I personally do not believe that Bessler left the solution encrypted. He was too scared that someone would discover his secret. An encrypted message that unlocks the secret, he would not have written down. But that's only my feeling...
But he would have in MT don't you think ? Which was not published nor available in JB's lifetime; until John Collins published it.

Bessler said he would settle for posthumous recognition for being the inventor of PM (paraphrased) if he could not sell his wheel. That meant he'd have to have a paper (manuscript) with the encoded secret somewhere in his possession until he died, to be discovered and deciphered.

N.B. AP and DT were published much earlier while he was still trying to sell the wheel therefore IMO less likely to contain direct and specific information about his PM wheel Prime Mover.

And JB said in the MT forward that one could look for a motion; and movement (2 deliberately separate things or descriptions of what to look out for) within MT. By combining one or more pics.

Codes could point the way to those relevant pics.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Good work Oystein. I have a couple of questions.

I not sure I have ever seen Saturn Mars and Jupiter represented as the Pythagoras formula do you have any references?

I can’t follow the dots on how Euclid’s 4-16 directly relates to the AP wheel, can you explain it further please? I tried to fit math/drawings in there a few years ago but couldn’t; no it wasn’t through this code.

55 is also said to be the number of paths on the Tree of Life in Cabala, find the right path in MT and the wheel is yours to claim.
What goes around, comes around.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

FWIW .. before we rush on I thought I'd point back to MT41 again and Oystein's code breaking of it (RC and Free Masonry), possibly in relation to dax's question.

The Square and the Compass symbolism is contained in MT41 if you hadn't already noticed.

Look at the letters vertically (outside column) D , C , E = 4 , 3 , 5 (the Square or 3,4,5 right angle triangle) => 3^2 + 4^2 + 5^2 = 50

Look at inside column A , B (the Compass) => 1^2 + 2^2 = 5.
Attachments
MT41-OysteinRCsymbolism
MT41-OysteinRCsymbolism