Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

Post by Oystein »

To construct the outer part of the AP Wheel you need a triangle and a pentagon. The white areas cover each 1/15th of the circle or 360/15 = 24 degrees of the "rim". Totally covering 24 x 3 = 72 degrees. (See attached)

This again also helps us "solve" the devil's number - -

There are one more figure needed to be able to draw the lines inwards, you will also need methods found in Book IV 14,15(16) as in the first header.

Lastly Saturn, Mars and Jupiter as Pythagoras formula and 3-4-5? It's all out there.

Just google:
Magic square of Saturn 3x3 (33)
Magic square of Mars 5x5 (55)
Magic square of Jupiter 4x4

"It's getting hot in here"... lala

And my point is now that all this are now proven, and can't be dismissed as manipulations to fit a deluded conspiracy theorist.. This was in Bessler's mind, not mine! He couldn't talk of it then, but now he can.. Bessler wrote in secret code, and indeed a remarkable code. Why hasn't it been cracked before? Because people don't believe in it!
Half hearted, full of erroneous knowledge (from education) and full of scepticism, you simply can't do this.

ØR
Attachments
AP EVCLID IV 16.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
The truth is stranger than fiction
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

See my work on the pentagon in the Apologia wheel at:
http://www.theorffyreuscode.com/html/ap ... wheel.html

I first published it in 2009 and updated it in 2010. My evidence is different to Oystein’s but they complement each other, although I must admit his is more exciting than mine because it has extensive ramification not just in Bessleriana but in the whole field of historic codes.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

What goes around, comes around.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

@ Fletcher; nice pick up on MT41. Now that I like, also the algebraic approach.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Yes, I believe Bessler separated AA and BB from CC,DD,EE for that particular reason : A pyramid with a separated "top", and a square and compass "LV" by implying:

50+5 = 55
L+V = 55
Square and compass = Pyramid

Simple illustration attached!

But, there is even more to MT41 that will really prove what we are talking about. There is an unused centrally placed number (F = 6) And there is a hidden number in MT41.
Attachments
triangel - 5 - 15 - 50-5-55.png
www.orffyreuscodes.com
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Oystein:
And my point is now that all this are now proven, and can't be dismissed as manipulations to fit a deluded conspiracy theorist.. This was in Bessler's mind, not mine! He couldn't talk of it then, but now he can.. Bessler wrote in secret code, and indeed a remarkable code. Why hasn't it been cracked before? Because people don't believe in it!
You are preaching to the choir here and through the years as more coincidences are brought forward most members can see Bessler was signalling on a different level or more importantly levels. The fact that geometric proofs are the underlay of some of the MT’s should have convinced the staunchest critics.

Although I am not convinced on AP wheel, that is ok, I am very certain math is at its heart. I still think my suggestion on the Ichthus is better as Bessler needed to bring a religious aspect in just in case he was hauled before the church. I realise I need more evidence to tie it all together. The AP wheel in my opinion is a sign post and maybe a protection seal. http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 465#146465
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

I was going to ask you Oystein where you were taking F ;)))
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

There are two more levels of number "magic" in MT41.. Involving F and the almost invisible number.. confirming we are talking of triangular numbers..

Lastly the painting should be altered so only 50 and the secret 5? appears.. Then draw a pyramid, and you are close to Bessler mechanism!!

Attached I show how Masons hide the pyramid secret, and the mathematical meaning of the square and compass.

?What is Masonry? Take note of the upside down question mark...

One question arise...

Since this stuff have been kept secret and under the radar as a tradition for special people.. Do you think it is kind of sad, when the old mysteries no longer is a mystery?? What you see here is well under 1/1000 of what I discovered..

Is it a little bit sad when a beloved mystery is "killed"??
Attachments
LV What is Masonry.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Toy page
A + B + C^2 +D^2+E = 33
# 33 Mason’s most important number.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

The most important number is 55, but disguised as 33

Then it show us 33 and 55

Thus it could be written as 88

Or 17 17

Or HH, written with the special font (see attachement) as 55

All meaning a pyramid and a shapeshifting 3 <---> 5

As Bessler Showed us... in more than one place.. I have added how Bessler one more time try to show us that 3 and 5 is "it" and can shapeshift.

Masons would never proclaim 33 as THE number if it really was!!

"A masons work is to lead the unworthy seekers astray so the worthy can keep their secrets, as it always has been"

The triangle...it's a pyramid, it's 55
Attachments
Bessler Mirror 3 and 5 33 is 55.jpg
H.jpg
33 55.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

The two styles of A's has to be two different numbers or two different functions.
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Øystein ,

Thank you for sharing your work , it is mind blowing , not only the coding , but also the uncoding .

How do you think Bessler arrived at the solution .

The Tauffel have now enslaved me .
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Actually I believe der Teufel had different meaning for the two camps..
The church hated science...because the Bible was finally proven wrong! I even think masonry was named "The devil". As John Collins noticed:
TeVfeL.--> V+L (Masonry) But I found that this again was not the only number representing "der Teufel.". And the other number lead me to yet another trail of codes, leading us to exciting mechanical words!

Background:
The earth was not the center of the universe after all, as described in the bible.. These guys knew it all along...and I believe that discovery was why the Church banned the Templars and killed their leader...Not artifacts, but knowledge about the universe, Scientific papers stolen from the library of Alexandria and held by the Muslims, about how the bible was wrong and how clever guys hid science about our place in the solar system, in plane sight! The Rosicrucians later reestablished their knowledge, and documented it! But now had to work anonymously! Against the catholic church. They knew the bible was not describing nature correctly, but would be killed or imprisoned for it..Better write in code. "The Devil"... The church's name on hidden scientific/masonic formulas in writing and painting..

So, Bessler blanks the word, because the devil has several two digit numbers and meanings. And also in that way highlight that it is important, and of course it is science (the devil) they will see inside the machine..But some kind of Masonic-like appearance. Their Geometric secret inherited through Pythagoras and his later followers.. and/or.or some formula for measuring our place in the solar system..
Last edited by Oystein on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

So how can secret science be hidden in plain sight?

How the distance to the sun could be measured over 2000 years ago..

Before that they had to know the size of the moon and the distance..

Sun is God/Jesus?

Remember "Jesus The fish"??

And from my research the two circles does imply Sun and Moon at nearing an Eclipse!! These are vital moments for calculating the Size of the Moon.

We must even remember that the Sun and the Moon was the eyes of the Egyptian God Horus. So then "ONE EYE ONLY" would mean Sun and Moon at Eclipse!

This are all part of the ultimate formula that is the true ultimate secret..

Attached also Sun/Moon nearing eclipse..one of the important moment to calculate the size of the Moon. And at the same time, ir raises the question of a great design! How come they are so different in size an distance, but completely matches each other viewed from earth? A perfect natural mathematical harmonic system? Or made by design..?
Attachments
Measure distance to the Sun.jpg
Nearing Eclipse 2.jpg
Kassel-2ndFigure Sun Moon Earth.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

For those wondering how simple numbers, letters and words now may translate into a physical mechanism, let's think of the following:

If the headers led us to a Pentagon and a triangle inside a circle in Euclid's Elements, why could't AP and MT also lead us to other geometric figures and methods resembling either a wheel, and/or a mechanism...

The next step is to look at the blanks - - or to solve the missing geometric figure in the AP Wheel.. Actually all this has to do with a special geometric figure or grid, call it "a symbol" that is never spoken of... just applied secretly..

The figure can be derived from 33 and 55, thus fulfilling the role of "The Lost Symbol", but in reality it is: The Hidden Symbol" and was really never lost, just kept unspoken, among worthy fellowes!!

Some I must keep for the books..

Two questions:

1. Was this first AP code I presented, solved and proven to an extend that we can all agree that Apologia Poetica is proven to contain a secret code?

2. Was it so interesting that you want to know where the trails lead further?

Best
ØR
www.orffyreuscodes.com