Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

Post by Oystein »

Hello, I want to make a short update on my progress on Bessler and "release" a glimpse of my work. The "old timers" in here will know me from the past.

The last year I have been absent and devoted much of my time to my second son Elias. He is now 1 year old and he still occupies much of my time. During this period I have been investing money to fund and complete my work on Bessler's Codes and The Rosicrucian and later Masonic Codes I found, after I first started documenting Bessler's code. I am working on revision 3 of my first book called "The Hidden Codes of History", where I show how Bessler's codes make us able to solve a great deal of old uncracked codes, answers several known mysteries including the great secret code on which the Rosy Cross was founded.

The last year I have so far accumulated 125.000 USD and my plan is to get company/help to self publish and work full time on the project, make presentations and courses and finally work more on the mechanical approach. And yes I admit, this is a lifelong plan.

Before this I have worked one year full time following the trail of Bessler's code and the trail leading to the Rosy Cross. I have also worked several years half time. Totally working on this close to 20 years. Working on things that isn't accepted nor documented in books, takes a lot of time. Only one self is to be trusted. We must learn things that isn't being taught and everything must be documented, so old puzzle pieces can fall in to new spaces. We must not speculate, but only keep building on things that can be proven.

Some progress has, as you are familiar with, been made by John Collins, and especially the Norwegian codebreaker Petter Amundsen when documenting never before documented Rosicrucian codes from the 1600s. NB! The first Rosicrucian manifestos was printed in the early 1600s at KASSEL, hundred years before Bessler's Apologia was printed at KASSEL. Studying the work of those two has been crucial for my success in proving that Bessler used a code, and how it relates to other secret methods of the time. (several methods still not accepted by academia nor taught in school).

I will not respond to comments like: "Why don't you just build...because that is the only way to prove codes" and so forth. Please respect how I choose to work. Hopefully then you may enjoy what I will present. My response to those is and will always be: By choosing to fully grasp and document the hidden codes found in Bessler papers, my work will shed more light on the Bessler legend. By doing it right and produce complete books about the subject in a thorough way, it will even shed more light on Bessler. And finally I hope that I, or a follower of my work will succeed and completely understand and build the final machine, that is my ultimate goal. Building failing machines instead of perfecting the documentation and understanding of the codes is not my preferred choice. We must build brick by brick from the ground, not try to start building at the top (the machine)...

In the next posts I will prove to you all that John Collins was right when he said that the AP wheel page contained a code. At this stage we can now prove that an ingenious code was applied without a working wheel, and that is first "brick" or stage for us! Because upon proof we can build. We can't use months building a wheel every time we discover the trace of a code, nor can we dismiss such findings with producing a failed wheel.

I will also prove to you why we shouldn't draw premature connections from Bessler's writings to complete mechanical solutions. Thus we must keep an open mind until the very last. It is also important to remember that a code found, must be seen in perspective. Did Bessler really invent everything for himself or did he also reuse what he was taught? He exchanged PM secrets with secrets of a jesuit priest, and he spied on every secret book of his principals. What secrets did he really discover? I found that several of Bessler's cryptic methods was used by earlier known German persons. In this way it both easier to validate, and also to understand that not everything is connected to his personal secret mechanism.

I will make some new post every now and then when, Elias is asleep. And I hope, and my goal is, that some of you are able to enjoy the ingenuity of Bessler's mind rather than focus on bashing the messenger..

Best
ØR
www.orffyreuscodes.com
The truth is stranger than fiction
John Collins
Addict
Addict

re: Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

Post by John Collins »

It’s good news to see you posting here again Øystein. I look forward to your future posts. :-)

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Thanks John. I hope I will be able to answer some unanswered questions.

First let me restate the importance of what main alphabet that was used by Bessler and his peers at that time. For several hundred years the alphabet with 24 main letters was used. The letter J could be used in place of the letter (I), and V as U. Throughout the 1700s the alphabet was expanded and J and V got their own places in the alphabet, thus 26 letters alphabet as we know today. This is important to know, in case we would want to number the letters!

In Germany the knowledge or everyday use of the alphabet-value of letter is still very common. When I was visiting Germany I met some people that had "problems" with the number 88 because it also means HH, thus hints at "Heil Hitler". I was then shown a car sign that had the lettering HH 88XXX and that was an even bigger deal for the modern Germans. (Heil Hitler twice).

And the Ancient Greeks Did Math With Letters, this is nothing new. We now call it Gematria.

Attached is a plate from school showing how the alphabet during the 1600-1700s would look like.

The result from this is an example. One secret signature for the secret brotherhood of the "Rose Cross" was R.C. thus the numbers 17 and 3 was used as a secret "salute" to RC. It was an anonymous brotherhood of philosophers and thinkers working against the catholic church and the pope. By doing certain variation and placement in writing they could signal "RC" without being "caught" by the catholic rulers in Europe.

A B C D E F G H I/J K L M N O P Q R S T U/V W X Y Z /24

Then let us go on to the Apologia "Wheel Page".
http://gdz.sub.uni-goettingen.de/dms/lo ... =PHYS_0102

In the next post. When I have some more spare time...
Attachments
Alphabet plate
Alphabet plate
www.orffyreuscodes.com
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Thanks Øystein, look forward to reading more.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Thanks Bill.

The first code on this page was found by John Collins:
http://theorffyreuscode.com/html/apolog ... ogram.html

A chronogram is a proven method that by adding letters often give us a date of origin. The construction date etc.

Collins found that by adding the capital letters of a obviously manipulated line, he found the year that the book was written. 1717

In all times there has existed something called number magic. One part of that was by using Gematria. Since letters and ultimately words have a number value, words can then have the same hidden value, and then their meaning can be the same. (but only the ones searching will discover it).

In AP Orffyreus called 1717 the year of Orffyreus, and he wrote that it was the year, written with 17 twice. Thus: "17" & "17".

I give you here examples not yet completely related to AP "Wheel Page", to make you get to know the way of thinking and show that this kind of code breaking is something else. We can not work on one page alone, or one book alone neither one author alone. We need at this point to be wide open for how the information relates to anything, anywhere.

I start of by explaining that the value of Orffyreus, or rather ORFFYRE that was his name when converted by publicly known method; BESSLER was the converted to ORFFYRE'. See his signature:
http://gdz.sub.uni-goettingen.de/dms/lo ... =PHYS_0006

Then what is the value of O+R+F+F+Y+R+E ?

14+17+6+6+23+17+5 = 88

Then what is the value of the year 1717?

17 written twice, Bessler said: 17 & 17 --> 1+7 & 1+7 = 88

1717 WAS THE YEAR OF ORFFYRE'

This is why Orffyreus made a deal about it, and encoded this on his last page. You will understand that this page is a masterpiece, and will rank among some of the best encoded pages ever.

Then let's go on and look at some more line in Apologia "Wheel Page".

What about the two headers (attached)? How can we add the value of those? We also have a special symbol with no apparent value, and we have Roman numerals, numbers and letters.

Is it possible to find out why Bessler abbreviated "verse" for a special iV ? What was the purpose of this strange letter? Can we prove it?

In the next post...
Attachments
Headers.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

So, with the few methods we now have explored, we can try to solve the strange symbol. Why did Bessler choose the strange abbreviation for "verse" ? And where does John Collins finding of "55" fit in? Was it just his fascination, or was it truly Bessler's cipher key? Could 55 have to do with a mechanism, or was it maybe the old Rosicrucian secret?

Attached is a note from my brainstorming on the first header.

One more thing I learned along the way, was that a code can come in pieces, where one can be a lesson just to establish a method, without extracting information other than confirming a method. But when the confirmed method is applied in the same way another place, it could give the answer. In that way the key (method) and the deciphered information does not have to be "stored" in the same place. It could be placed in another line, another page or even reside in another book.

Here is the first time I discover what could be the strange symbol's secret value! The first "magic" indicator is that it blends in naturally with the hidden number sequence... I was thrilled. But what then. ? I all I knew was that the line must hold a secret that will lead further...

Next step in the next post

Best
ØR
Attachments
1.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Nice subject Oystein !
  • Jacobi III. ℣. 14. 15. 16.
    Matth. XV. ℣. 16.
That strange letter '℣' is Unicode U+2123 called a 'versicle', versum, versus, verse.
Needs an "℟": the responsum, response, answer.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
killemaces
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by killemaces »

cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

oops wrong thread
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I meant to post this earlier but for those who don't know why Bessler used chronograms, take a look at this guy's work-

Chronograms, 5000 and More in Number: Excerpted Out of Various Authors and ...
Book by James Hilton published in 1885. He also published another book of more chronograms he had found.

Others have collected other examples, they were a popular past time as well as being used on buildings to date their construction, particularly in Germany. I have a page of more chronograms written by Bessler numbering about 30 or so done to show how clever he was, maybe?

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Because we now have MT available, I was able to go further.

What was the purpose of the result? Jacobi 3,4,5,6,7

The line seemed "magic" when solved this way, but could it contain more information than just IV=4 and confirming the use of Digit sums?

One thing we must remember is that MT was NOT available to anybody at this time. Bessler was free to encode anything as long as certain information was left out or put in another book, not available until his death, or him selling the machine! The only object that comes to mind is MT. MT stayed with him until his death, because he never finished any deal.

If we study MT, we will find many of the methods of secret manipulations he knew. So again, by applying information from MT, I was able to go further.

By this time, I felt the hidden beauty of a great but forgotten mind..

But this wasn't all... In the next post
Attachments
2.jpg
Last edited by Oystein on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

So, was this just a game to give you the number 55 as the final goal? Or was it something else? Looking closer, there is a similar header below. Was the task to reach the same value of 55 in that line too? If so, what is the purpose, and what can be deduced or learned from it? Something beyond 55 must be learned. We don't need just another 55 at this moment.

The next header has in addition yet another "challenge":

Matth. is not going to bring you to 55.

But who can then?

The answer can be found in his little poem..

So, such was the purpose of the strange poem?
Attachments
3.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

M+a+t+t+h+15+4+7 = 88

Tell me you saw this. ;)
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

No I didn't.

If so, I would have to accept that he mixes the 26 letter alphabet and the older 24 letter alphabet at will. If we do that, we will have no proofs to build on and to many loose ends to tie.

I will soon show you why it can't be like that.

(Though I am not completely certain that Bessler never played funny math games involving mixing of the old and the modern alphabet values. The 1700s was a transition time for the two alphabets.)

The problem is that if you were happy with 88 there, and settled for it, by using suddenly another alphabet/values, at that particular place, then you would miss the next bricks we shall build upon it, and we would be no wizer, only left with endless options in the end..

M + a + t +t +h+15+4+7
12+1+19+19+8+15+4+7= 85
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Ok, you're definitely the expert on this; not me, by far...I'm just going by "no such thing as coincidence." It is, after all, 88...curious. Do you think you should ignore it because it is easier to do so? Bear in mind Bessler was learned in most, if not all modern principles and teachings, which would naturally include the literary arts. Why does he use the letter "J" in Jacob in as well as the letter "I"? Just pointing out some observations here. You did use the numerical value of J's appearance and position in the old alphabet between H and K to arrive at 55, right? It would also work with both alphabets if the following is considered:

Assume that 88 is an established numerical anchor for Bessler. "Jacobi" could possibly symbolize a transition from the numerical values of one alphabet to another, since in the old alphabet, "I" and "J" are one and the same. Interesting that he put an "I" in Jacobi in addition to the "J". One could surmise that he is combining them, and yet separating them when the need arises. Also, maybe overreaching, but Jacob is spelled Jacob...even back then. The lowercase "i" at the end could indicate a negative value of one, which would be more of an ideal marriage of alphabets in addition to being a transition. "O" could then retain its new value at 15 across both alphabets (this of course would include all new values of letters following "J," not just "O".)

Just my thoughts, as I know very little compared to the knowledge you have gained from so many years of research. I'm just looking at what's in front of me :)
Last edited by Silvertiger on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.