Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

The reason for our questions is you’ve dangled the codes as bait to stir up interest in them, saying that Bessler learned and then used his own variations of them to hide his secret, but now you’re saying he has another secret, apparently something to do with the codes themselves. I’m losing interest, sorry. I hope your book does well. Do you have someone to help you translate it to other languages?
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Cracking Apologia "Wheel Page"

Post by Oystein »

To all:

I have established a private forum "Oystein's Forum" and started a thread named "Hunting the Devil".

So far, one PM and one member added..

To a curious and trusted group I will show why the method in this thread is correct and how it leads to the devil..and what it actually may be..could it be a mechanical device in the end? (The answer is yes we arrive at mechanical parts). Bessler has two secrets. Secret codes, secrets of others and Perpetual Motion. That doesn't mean that that his PM would not be hidden in secret code. In this forum I describe things that relate to and lead to Bessler's secrets, not so much others.

If you can see that the methods described here has merit, you'r maybe unbiased enough to want to see where it leads, without being blinded by how it fits your own pet idea of Perpetual Motion..

Then you'r welcome.
www.orffyreuscodes.com
The truth is stranger than fiction
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Ok I’ll join your forum, if you’ll add me as a member.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Oystein,

"So far, one PM and one member added.."

Cannot join your forum unless you either add members of choice to your list or change the status on the group info page. You are currently listed as:

"This is a closed group: no more users accepted."'

Although I am not interested in getting involved as a clue breaker, I do enjoy your input and discussion that this forum can offer.

Ralph
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Add me too please.
What goes around, comes around.
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Add me too please! and thank you!
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

You'r both added :-)
www.orffyreuscodes.com
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Please add me Øystein,

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Added. Welcome!

Best
ØR
www.orffyreuscodes.com
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

For those that still would believe that I manipulate Gematria values used by Bessler by will, to make a fiction Novel, like the way I found the use of i=1 in Jacobi, let me attach a picture I took on a research trip to Germany.

The picture is from a German Castle Gate. Would you say that i = 1 is far fetched? (I have more examples)

People claiming to be versed in typesetting and fonts should think of this as standard, rather than fiction! I added only MTii = MT11, because this was not a research background thread.

Then, if you apply this to Bessler's middle names Ernst Elias it will give you:
E+r+n+s+t = 72
E+l+i+a+s = 36 (i=1)

This is a Pentagram or Pentagon triangle. (Attached).

So if i = 1, Ernst becomes necessary, if you want to point to this figure.

I never said I was about to publish all my background research in a forum thread. I said I will publish some results from the research inbetween babysitting.

In my private forum I show that the former must be true, or else it would not lead us directly to the devil. So if you don't join, you can't refute the former.

I will happily accept sivill (and hopefully intelligent) comments in the private thread. Ask and you will be added.

Best
ØR
Attachments
1649 German i is 1 small.jpg
Ernst Elias 72 36.jpg
11 - ii.jpg
www.orffyreuscodes.com
PLMKRN
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by PLMKRN »

Oystein, I found in community buzz that you write at Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:39 pm, Post subject: re: Drawings Conjecture:

"If so, no, the machine or mechanism has nothing at all, directly to do with 5 or pentagrams. 5 is just a geometric code combined with another number (or two). It can be easily proven or dismissed as such..... It does not have anything directly to do with a construction...."

I´m little curious here at the moment about this. Oystein, after more then one year, are you now still with same mindset, that no 5 have not any connection to actual physical mechanism?!

By the way, very nice topic, good to read. ... but strange that YOU say here that there is no any fives in your avatar!?!? This confuses me even more then "nice topper" and MSNCSGN at boy belly.

PLMKRN
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

I use the avatar for no other purpose than to point to the AP Wheel on top of the hat. This is made from from Euclid's formula and 5 and 3..and is a tradition known by not only Bessler.. 3 and 5 has a special meaning...

Yes, I still say that the geometric figures is used to make other figures when they are combined. (As an example that is seen in the AP Wheel).

If we find a triangle and a pentagon, I don't think that would mean 3 such and 5 of those, and that's it.. no.

About the private forum. It has been established by Scott, and I have users added by request, but the feedback is that an error message appears, and the forum is not found.. I have notified Scott.

Sorry
www.orffyreuscodes.com
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Create a topic in your private forum.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Had two, created a third Test-topic now..

I had already added the Topic "Hunting the devil" and attached drawings and descriptions.

Can you see the forum on the front Forum List?

You can find it, and the members in the group menu.

The only thing I have done, is to set the group as "closed group", rather than the default "open group". I guess this value is related to members only access versus all members..?

Best
ØR
www.orffyreuscodes.com
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Your forum doesn't seem to appear in the private forum list. I'm sure Scott will help.