Whatever happened to the likely lads?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Whatever happened to the likely lads?

Post by Grimer »

Over the years members come and go and one wonders what happened to them.

There are the regulars of course who like the poor are always with us. Ralph is the most obvious case. He is now top poster and is in no danger of being overtaken now that Jim Mich has ascended to the great horizontal energy wheel in the sky.

A good way to find who's slipped away is to consult the stats tables and then click on the names to get their profiles. This gives the date of their last visit.
When this is more than a year or two one can assume that they have given the quest up as futile, died or simply got bored.

Michael for instance, number 10 in Top Posters, last visited in March 2012.
Funnily enough one person who was Top Poster for ages is ken_behrendt. He was eventually banned for being too verbose and off-topic. He still contributes copiously to John's blog though.

One person who for me at anyrate was a big loss was Greendoor, last seen December 2013. He was one of the few who appreciated the significance of Force x Time.

Pathfinder 2014

Some members like DrWhat for example have their last visit set to Hidden.
Mind you, if one was desperately curious one would only have to work through the list of last visitors to find their name sandwiched between an earlier and a later visitor. I have always found this profile option rather futile for that reason.

From time to time I read old posts made prior to my joining and I find a lot of good ideas there.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Whatever happened to the likely lads?

Post by rlortie »

Robert KOSTOFF

Gravity-Power Machine

http://rexresearch.com/kostoff/kostoff.html
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Or :
Send a $US Check / Money Order ( Payable to : Robert Nelson )

Robert Nelson
6130 W. Flamingo Road # 358,
Las Vegas, NV 89103-2280
USA

LOL. The address doesn't exactly inspire confidence, :-)