Build Progress

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Build Progress

Post by bhayes40 »

I just added a bunch of pictures about my current build. Since nobody has seen a working Bessler type wheel, trying to reverse engineer it from obscure clues is not the easiest thing to do.
And unfortunately I have been told that I have to earn someone's respect because apparently my work isn't good enough. I think that's all I need to know.
I have also done other builds and have lost much of my pictures and videos because hard drives do go bad. But have some saved on 2 different online photo albums which during the coming week I'll start transferring to my Bessler Wheel facebook page. I should be allowed to enjoy the work that I have been putting into this but that hasn't happened.

https://www.facebook.com/BesslersWheel/
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

@All,
After Christmas I may try stove top heating. If I put a lid on my cast iron skillet then air wouldn't be circulating around the lead as it heats. If this works then the fumes would be controlled. And if not then the soonest I can get a hot plate is Jan. 2nd, 2018. But first want to take a break and enjoy Christmas.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

This is again what a fraud does. I'm not really building something and these 2 images do not show how I poured my weights today. The lid on the cast iron skillet really cut down the fumes. I'm not a metallurgist so do not know how to make molds and pour castings. I also don't know that if a person breathes in lead that once it is absorbed into the blood stream that the body can't dispose of it. That's one way to get lead poisoning so what I did wasn't a safe nor good practice.
There's also this quote of Bessler's;
"No. 20: Here the previous levers work somewhat more peculiarly and raise up special weights and turn outward to the over balance. For this reason side A is always heavier, my friend supposed but I denied. I then reminded him to harness the horse in front."

- Johann Bessler

I know what he means by harnessing the horse in front. Hold it, I can't know that. Sorry. That's because

But softly! - speak softly of all these marvels,
lest the enemy grows wise! He will drench me with his spittle
so that I will lose my temper and in a sudden fit,
cast aside the mantle that conceals my wheel.
But he shall be thwarted in his desires.
http://besslerwheel.com/writings/apologia.html

I may harness my horse after I mount my wheel weights

"No. 26: This is somewhat different from the previous model, but it can be described simply: A are levers which are interrupted at B and equipped with weight-wheels at C. The weight-wheels run in a channel E and are attached to the cords D. As the diagram shows, one side is heavier than the other. Behind this problem one looks for an augmented problem."

- Johann Bessler

What is it they say ? All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. And as I have been taught, credible people don't show their work. And with this, if it can work with only 2 weights then I am very close to being finished.
And since Christmas is next Monday I don't need to be in a rush.
With Bessler I could say I know what the augmented problem is and it is why you tether your horse in front.
Attachments
mount-tethered-horses-10413370.jpg
IMG_20171219_153311.jpg
IMG_20171219_153219.jpg
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Jim Lindgard, I recognize you in the bottom picture! Anyone else see it? 🤣
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Jim Lindgard, I recognize you in the bottom picture! Anyone else see it? 🤣
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

@All,
There is a reason why I said I know it all. All someone would have to do is post a picture and say they are teaching me something. Then if this build proves out they could easily claim credit for work they have don't.
And all they would have to say is that they couldn't post the actual information because then someone else might use it. That would be their way of protecting their information.
Mt 20 shows 4 levers and Mt 26 shows 2 weight wheels. This build can be taken to 4 weight wheels and 4 levers. And with what I am showing now it will be starting with one weight rolling outward and then being retracted. The other weight will be locked in one position. Moment of Inertia applies to this concept.
The picture of the 2 weights shows that one was done correctly and one was not. The one that was of poor quality will be the stationary counter balance. Over the next couple of days i will be mounting both wheel weights and rigging the lines that control their movement.
At the end of the month I'll be able to buy more wood and lead. And since I already know the progression I will be following there isn't anything someone could do to help me now. And if everything works out then others who try a build like this will have it much easier because I am showing my work.
One thing I would suggest is making a spread sheet following ME's example. Then by changing a few numbers like mass and radius then velocity of rotation could be projected. I have done a lot of math over the years and by knowing certain formulas then taking the time to work out all of the math problems can be skipped.
And if this does work out then what I am doing is teaching everyone one way of doing it.

edited to add; it would be interesting if only one weight needs to move for it to work. But before I try that I will demonstrate how the retraction disc works since Bessler said
This disc can be called the principle piece of my machine.
Attachments
IMG_20171219_193237.jpg
IMG_20171219_193246.jpg
IMG_20171220_062955.jpg
Last edited by bhayes40 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Build Progress

Post by bhayes40 »

justsomeone wrote:Jim Lindgard, I recognize you in the bottom picture! Anyone else see it? 🤣
So you are saying that I am a horse that Bessler is riding ? That could be one analogy. Still, if this build works out then it might be considered that your just jealous.