My Invention

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

My Invention

Post by bhayes40 »

This is the invention that I mentioned. As shown it would rotate counterclockwise, the side on the right would rise and not sink. This is because it uses 4 cylinders that are both heavier and lighter than water.
This is because a lead weight can drop on the descending and ascending sides at the same time. This decreases the volume of one cylinder filled with air while increasing the volume of the opposing cylinder.
This would have value because people like their aquariums and conversation pieces. Will it work ? No reason it shouldn't. Lead is denser than water while air is not. This means that the air pressure would be equal to the water pressure of the tank that it is in.
And this means that the lead can close or open (contract and expand) a cylinder as it desires. And this is an example of opposing behaviors complimenting the other. And I have been aware of this for a few years but this is first posting of this design which protects my patent rights for 1 year.
And with me, I just wanted someone else to go first to see if AB Hammer pursues them as well. And this is why he doesn't call my work a fraud but myself personally. And if I am a fraud then so is my work.

@ovyyus,
It might be that I kept working at Bessler's wheel because I knew perpetual motion was possible. At the same time I would say that faith played a part in it as well as it might off humanitarian relief to people who don't have running water or electricity. So with Bessler's wheel, to me it's not just about Bessler. And that would give his work more meaning.
Attachments
Water Wheel.jpg
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: My Invention

Post by bhayes40 »

@All,
Some math. The density of water is 1g/cm^3 or 1g/cm^2 of pressure.
In psi, that is equal to 1.in.^2 and 0.038 oz.'s. Lead has a density of 1 oz. is 0.15 in^3.
This means that if a cylinder with a lead weight has a density of less than 0.03 oz.s/in.^2 it will be lighter than water. It would take going over the math some to establish the difference in volume necessary for a cylinder and it's weight to changes it's density to be greater or less than that of water. The primary structure's mass doesn't matter because it counterbalances itself.
And to build this it will take some developmental work. That's when the skeptics have their opportunity to laugh at someone's work.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Another Name? and your invention? Lindgaard

You need to look at the MTs again

Try MT 108

But if you feel so strong about it. Go for it.
Attachments
MT 108
MT 108
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

I was thinking about posting this from
300 Clues on the 300th Anniversary

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5312

Cause of Movement
1. “A work of this kind has as its basis of motion many separate pieces of lead.� AP 291
2. “My device runs according to “preponderance�, and turns everything else along with it. On one side it is heavy and full; on the other side empty and light, just as it should be. It must revolve through the principle of 'excess weight'.� AP 348
preponderance (n.) superiority in weight, force

Another clue is Contradictions
1a. “It revolves, but without other wheels inside or outside, and without weights, wind or springs.� AP 295
1b. “Springs and weights of the kind he describes are not to be found in my machine.� AP 346

Water is usually measured by volume just as air is. I can go into the math if anyone is interested.

edited to add:
@All, this is why me and AB Hammer don't get along. Notice how he said since I posted it I should build it. He knows I am already doing one build. This is where I say I can't afford to do 2 builds because I had cancer. His rule #5 for me is not using cancer as a shield. Since he has as much right to build a Bessler wheel as I do, and he is the best builder here, why can't he for once do a Bessler build ? Or at least let me work with someone who might be interested in seeing some of Bessler's work realized ?
I don't have to do ALL of the Bessler builds myself do I ? If so then that would suggest that I am the only capable builder.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

@All,
All I need to do is improve the diaphragm design and I have an invention. I've already thought of it. But as AB Hammer said, if I want to work with him I have to be nice. That means that I do all of the work while he takes all of the credit by saying when Jim finally gave in and did things my way I was able to teach him how to build a wheel. Why IMO he will not let anyone else in this forum be involved unless he's in control.

I owe it to myself to take it easy. My situation has been very difficult. Besides, I have other things I want to do as well.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Spam dick.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

///
Last edited by Mikhail on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

Mikhail,
While your inventions are similar they are not the same. Bessler used swinging weights to open or close bladders. From what I have seen in here it seems that they don't want Bessler's work realized. If Mt 108 works as drawn then this would go against what AB Hammer has maintained.
I have been routinely called a fraud for doing actual work to realize Bessler's work. And the fact that I have schooling in Propulsion Engineering, 3 Dimensional Interactive Design Engineering, etc. is considered worthless. An example is that on board ships ballast tanks have water pumped into and out of them to control a ship's list. Yet 2 forum members say it is the keel which controls a ships's list in the water. If you're on a sail boat maybe but not all sail boats use a keel. And with a sail boat to control how they ride in the water the sails are often trimmed. This controls the amount of wind they can catch.
And with Mt 108 it would use the same basic principle as a submarine. Blow the tanks and it rises because water in the ballast tanks is emptied. Fill the ballast tanks and it dives.

Instead of AB Hammer and ovyuss insulting me maybe they should be wondering if something Bessler drew could be shown to work and vindicate Bessler whom Wagner called a fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQgftmOeK_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgoPl35n_AY

Can't be too serious can we ?
Attachments
Mt_087.jpg
ME
Addict
Addict

Re: re: My Invention

Post by ME »

///
Last edited by ME on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

AB Hammer wrote:Another Name? and your invention? Lindgaard

Try MT 108

Do you like the way I tricked you ? Instead of my calling it Mt 108 I called it My Invention. This is why you call me a fraud. It was you who said that none of Bessler's drawings were runners. And yet one is just as I said I believed it reasonable otherwise Bessler would have no direct proof. I've only sat on this for so long because it will rotate slowly.
Also if you look at the weights on Mt 108 at stand still it is like this toy you posted. The weights just seem to hang there. There is no action. And yes, you never would have looked for Mt 108 if I hadn't called it my invention. This is why I had to trick you. Otherwise you would never admit that I am right. :-)
Attachments
toy.JPG
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

This is the math everyone. Anyone who wants to go over it and double check it can. It is possible I got a number wrong but if my math is right then it takes a small movement.

1g/cm^3 > water
11.4 g/cm^3 > lead

30 cm’s would be the average depth giving an average air pressure inside the cylinders and connecting pipes of 45 g/cm^2. This is if the top is 15 cm's under water and the bottom is 45 cm's under water.
This means that 5cm^3 of lead will be needed to be the strong force. The volume of the cylinders would need to be about 60 cm^3 when open. This would give a mass of 57g’s and a volume of 65cm^3. This is less dense than water at 1g/cm^3.
65 cm^3 is 3.96654 in^3. Wouldn’t take much to make it work and show that Bessler did have the knowledge and understanding necessary to build a working perpetual wheel as he claimed.
This is also something that can be tested rather than debated.

p.s., since I do have that build that I am doing will take a break from posting. I don't think it would look good if I did all of the building to realize Bessler's work. After all, there are many people in this forum and I am only one person. Somehow though I have the feeling I will need to build this as well. I guess it's because I am willing to work at something to be successful. I can Thank my Norwegian father for instilling a strong work ethnic into me. :-) Still, I know some people in here believe he should've stayed in Norway.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

This is a post from a forum moderator who supported AB Hammer. I had cancer. Yet I was supposed to feel sorry for AB Hammer because at 330 lbs. he couldn't lose any weight to make it easier on his bad knee. And in AB Hammer's thread calling me the ultimate fraud he used my having cancer as an example.
And yet he's never been banned from a forum. I find that strange because few people can say they will show no pity to someone with cancer and come out looking good for it. Yet as he says he is an American and I am not.
The reality is that I am an American, why I served in the U.S. Armed Forces which he did not do. He also discredits my military service, service connected disability and the schooling I received inside and outside of the military. Yet will say that schooling is only book smarts which is worthless.
Unfortunately immigrants have a lot to offer to America. If he's not willing to do the work and the building that I've been doing then he shouldn't be trying to discredit me. In my opinion it's because my father was an immigrant and he believes he deserves whatever it is that I'm willing to work for, ie., earn.
Attachments
Pirate Bill.JPG
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

It's not all AB Hammer's fault. He's had a lot of support. And yet in January I am having major surgery. Working at Bessler's wheel is not my life but is a hobby. Yet so many people go to extremes over the credibility issue.
A test cylinder can be tried using denim (blue jeans). Something like a piece of pvc can be used and the denim duct taped to it. When denim is wet it becomes water and air tight. And a rock can be taped to it. Crude but could show that expanding a cylinder like that can allow it to float while pushing the air out of the denim (cylinder) will allow it to sink. I think it's highly likely that once everyone sees a demonstration then more people will take an interest in considering how that Bessler drawing can be built.
I have let a Dr. Bart Jaski who has an original Bessler book know that if Mt 108 can be shown to work and what I am working on works also then Utrecht university in the Netherlands could have a nice display to showcase some of Bessler's work. So maybe someone can give it some thought about how a test cylinder can be tried ? That should probably be something to be discussed.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

bhayes40 wrote:
AB Hammer wrote:Another Name? and your invention? Lindgaard

Try MT 108

Do you like the way I tricked you ? Instead of my calling it Mt 108 I called it My Invention. This is why you call me a fraud. It was you who said that none of Bessler's drawings were runners. And yet one is just as I said I believed it reasonable otherwise Bessler would have no direct proof. I've only sat on this for so long because it will rotate slowly.
Also if you look at the weights on Mt 108 at stand still it is like this toy you posted. The weights just seem to hang there. There is no action. And yes, you never would have looked for Mt 108 if I hadn't called it my invention. This is why I had to trick you. Otherwise you would never admit that I am right. :-)
Sorry Lindgaard / posting as bhayes40, but you must be smoking something if you believe that.

As for the rest of your post about me. There are many lies and IMO delusional.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

Here is a way that MT 108 can be tested. If the balloons are 3 in. in diameter (7.5 cm) then
3 in. = 7.5 cm

3.75^3 * Pi = 165.49 * 4/3 = 220.9
220.9 / 11/4 = 19.38

This means that 19.38 grams of lead will need to be used for the weights. The lead can be placed in another balloon and cemented to the balloon attached to a piece of PVC pipe. The cups can be plastic. This can be built to a length of 12 in. which means that a pale 24 in. in diameter and a height of 24 in. will hold sufficient water to try a demonstration.
I will be spending the rest of the week working on my wheel weights which when finished will allow me to see if my retraction works right or not. And by doing basic math like what I did first allows for a design that can be tested to be realized. This means no guess work.
And with the design I posted the balloons should be a 3 in. dia. sphere without trying to blow them up, if they don't expand to that size with just a slight amount of pressure being applied then they would require too much force to work.
Attachments
Mt 108 Test.jpg