FYI

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

FYI

Post by bhayes40 »

@All,
IMO AB Hammer has been trying to exploit my medical situation. By this I mean act like he's either helping or teaching me. Then if any of my work like my invention/ Mt 108 or my present build. He has said he believes that a working wheel is like a winning lottery ticket.
And if I answered to him as I worked then he would help me with my medical problems.
From January through September I lived in homeless shelters in 2 different states. HUD - VASH and LIHEAP are paying my rent. In March I will be able to work again since I am having surgery next month.
If my work on Bessler proves out then AB Hammer might find himself in an interesting position. I would be able to ask the DOJ to pursue Civil Rights charges against AB Hammer because he does not have the right to prevent me from discussing or working with other people on Bessler's wheels.
And his posts where he said I am a fraud and should be banned I don't think will help him.
Am kind of tired of people like AB Hammer.