Inertial propulsion...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

re: Inertial propulsion...

Post by Furcurequs »

They need to do a drop test. For the gadget to be able to accelerate horizontally while in free fall might actually mean something. If that looked promising, they could then maybe arrange a test in an evacuated drop tower or in a vomit comet or the space station.
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

Steven Hampton
1 year ago (edited)
Inertial engine E-13 weighs 10 lb. with up to 1.42"/sec translation at 2.78 newtons using 18 watts pulsed (1.8 watts / 1 oz. thrust).

On a pendulum we get 1/2� deflection from equilibrium with 31� chains - surprisingly, the same 1/2� deflection occurs with 12’ nylon lines – obeying Galileo's observations:

Galileo noted that a chandelier took the same amount of time to swing back and forth, no matter how far it was swinging. He then set up two pendulums of equal length and swung one with a large sweep and the other with a small sweep and found they kept time together. (In the same vein, Galileo correctly postulated that in a vacuum, a feather and hammer would fall at the same rate.) Likewise, as we have discovered, no matter how long the pendulum lines - an inertial drive will deflect from equilibrium the same distance (amplitude) in a biased sweep.

The heart-beat pattern of this “Impulse� drive can exist because reaction is NEVER instantaneous – especially when that time delay is extended by a 3rd derivative displacement (surge or jerk) plus + an internal reactive 4th derivative (snap or jounce*). Thus centrifugal force can be harnessed: It’s all about managing time within the rotor cycle.

*Jounce (snap) is the 4th derivative of the position vector with respect to time, with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd derivatives being velocity, acceleration, and jerk, respectively; in other words, jounce is the rate of change of the jerk (surge) with respect to time.
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

Last edited by TheVisitorV on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

Fletcher if you read this, i think we found you your prime mover
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Good Work
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi TheVisitorV !
One of your YouTube movies suggestion , namely "Another Inertial Thrust Engine " explained , at :
https://youtu.be/snZ1rWhpZxo
...is intended as a twin wheels arrangement for centrifugal traction test , but ...in my opinion , the same set can be experimented as a possible gravity continuous unbalanced scheme...
A simplified proposal , if you search "Gemini gravity wheel..." topic of this forum...
Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by TheVisitorV »

TheVisitorV
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Inertial propulsion...

Post by TheVisitorV »

iacob alex wrote:Hi TheVisitorV !
One of your YouTube movies suggestion , namely "Another Inertial Thrust Engine " explained , at :
https://youtu.be/snZ1rWhpZxo
...is intended as a twin wheels arrangement for centrifugal traction test , but ...in my opinion , the same set can be experimented as a possible gravity continuous unbalanced scheme...
A simplified proposal , if you search "Gemini gravity wheel..." topic of this forum...
Al_ex
thx, i'll check it out
sequeen
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sequeen »

Hi TVV
Your resonance video is very impressive.
In my opinion there need some kind of resonance in the Bessler wheel.
I think it is by swing flexible lever resonance.
It was the reason why I have to test flexible lever.
If the wheel have special speed, there must be frequency of swing.

Thank you for good video.

SK