When we are done...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

When we are done...

Post by Oxygon »

(light theatrical music plays in background)

I really do believe we are nearing the end of the road here people...

present matters aside, I think it'll be great one day...

That a small group of obsessed people saved the world from itself...

When energy is free for anyone willing to have it...

When our mindset changes... our understandings change... and those old quips about getting "something for nothing as impossible" are layed to rest... forever...

When all those backyard inventors have their day...

When we finally see how perpetual motion was waiting for us to find it...

It'll sorta be like performing a really hard task, when someone else comes along and shows you an easier way, a free way... You'll ask yourself... Why, Why didn't I think of that...? All these years...

It'll be great then, all of our work will not have been in vain...

(Music leads up in tempo as we a led into a brighter future)

p.s. - Oh yeah, and the best part'll be... stick'n it to all those stuffy know-it-all's too...

Sincerely, Oxygon.

p.s.2. - That is what I am striving for... You'll make a million regardless, patent or not... the true reward will be much larger...

No need to respond, I'm just talking...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
coylo

re: When we are done...

Post by coylo »

I just read your social entropy thread in the off-topic section. What a contrast from the hope you have here to the cynicism you observed there.

Your a good guy Oxygon, your heart is in the right place.
I've been searching for a working gravity wheel for so long now, I think I've forgotten why I started the project in the first place.
Was it for the money?
Was it for the fame, to make a name for myself and have it go down in history?
Was it for the respect and appreciation?
Was it because that it was one thing that mattered in an ever increasing materialistic, celebrity obssessed world?
Was it to save environment?

More than anything I just want to prove to myself that I can do it, no matter how long it takes. Someone once asked me why I always make things complicated for myself, why can't I just keep life simple and spend my time on something achievable..... Why carry the worlds weight on your shoulders with this project?.....and upon some self reflection....I don't know why. It's just the way I am. In search of my original bombshell of an idea.....and maybe it won't be so original if it fits all of Bessler's clues.

Inventions are just another excuse for us humans to get lazier and to sit around and do nothing. Maybe it would be best if we all jumped on exercise bikes and hooked them up to the grid, at least we would get a workout while generating electricity.

Sheeeesh, I was going to make the main point of this post now but I've forgotten it after all this rambling..................................................uh!

getting tired...
etjoe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by etjoe »

When we are done...
...we will all be kicking ourselves because the solution was so simple.

-e

P.S. Then we'll have to figure out how anti-gravity works :-)
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: When we are done...

Post by Oxygon »

coylo wrote:Inventions are just another excuse for us humans to get lazier and to sit around and do nothing.

lol, that's funny you say that...

It seems to be true... the bigger our brains get, you'd think we'd get smarter...

Yet the lessen of the "time saving" computer comes to mind...

By the way... you know what I saw today...?

A motion automated towel dispenser in the bathroom at mcdonalds...?!?!?!

humans are getting lazier and lazier...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I that case, maybe you mean more and more germ-phobic.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Nenamas
Dabbler
Dabbler

Re: re: When we are done...

Post by Nenamas »

Oxygon wrote:
coylo wrote:Inventions are just another excuse for us humans to get lazier and to sit around and do nothing.

lol, that's funny you say that...

It seems to be true... the bigger our brains get, you'd think we'd get smarter...

Yet the lessen of the "time saving" computer comes to mind...

By the way... you know what I saw today...?

A motion automated towel dispenser in the bathroom at mcdonalds...?!?!?!

humans are getting lazier and lazier...

lol that is kinda sad but think of it this way the more free time on our hands the more time there is for people like us to think up more and more ideas so we have more time to come up with more ideas.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I got started on the "quest" after reading about Bessler in R. Gould's book titled Oddities. I became convinced that a perpetual motion machine was possible and involved some mechanism that the orthodox science of mechanics has somehow missed.

I can not dismiss a possible motive of proving all the professors wrong...there is a kind of perverse thrill one can get from seeing all the so-called "experts" totally dumbfounded as a result of one's research.

However, I think my main motive when I started was to get some attention and fame. Most people, sadly, will spend their entire lives being nobodies who will just go to work, consume, breed, and die. Not that one can not be comfortable while doing so, but I always wanted a lot more out of life. The first person to build and demonstrate an UNDENIABLY working perpetual motion machine will, most likely, become the most famous person in history! They will become wealthy, honored, and in demand. Even if they did not make a single penny directly off of the invention itself, they would STILL become rich from endorsing other products in television commercials alone! And, I would not even exclude the possibility of the inventor winning the Noble Prize in Physics!

Yes, there are MANY rewards that the successful inventor of a working perpetual motion machine will reap...that is what keeps me AND you working on it!

Ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

When we are done...

Post by WaltzCee »

Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:50 pm
ken_behrendt wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:50 pm I got started on the "quest" after reading about Bessler in R. Gould's book titled Oddities. I became convinced that a perpetual motion machine was possible and involved some mechanism that the orthodox science of mechanics has somehow missed.

I can not dismiss a possible motive of proving all the professors wrong...there is a kind of perverse thrill one can get from seeing all the so-called "experts" totally dumbfounded as a result of one's research.

However, I think my main motive when I started was to get some attention and fame. Most people, sadly, will spend their entire lives being nobodies who will just go to work, consume, breed, and die. Not that one can not be comfortable while doing so, but I always wanted a lot more out of life. The first person to build and demonstrate an UNDENIABLY working perpetual motion machine will, most likely, become the most famous person in history! They will become wealthy, honored, and in demand. Even if they did not make a single penny directly off of the invention itself, they would STILL become rich from endorsing other products in television commercials alone! And, I would not even exclude the possibility of the inventor winning the Noble Prize in Physics!

Yes, there are MANY rewards that the successful inventor of a working perpetual motion machine will reap...that is what keeps me AND you working on it!

Ken
You have a lot in common with Ken, Jon.
  • Claim other people's ideas as his own
  • Verbose
  • Make claims w/o evidence
  • Self-absorbed
You might research this fraud. He's one of the few I know of making coin in PM.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri May 12, 2023 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: When we are done...

Post by Gill Simo »

I imagine that the eventual discoverer of PM will, by some natural default, have no ego, no desire for fame or fortune,no selfish agenda.
Indeed, quite the opposite...someone who greatly fears that they will, as a result, live the most perverse of lives, where death might appear an obvious better outcome & a very likely outcome to boot...but who carries on regardless...for the greater good of humanity going forward.
A selfless soul, blissfully content that they are being blessed with the opportunity to glorify the very work of God.
I can only imagine that this `special` kinda someone alone will be naturally worthy of the prize.
It should be considered...when this someone presents the solution to this riddle it will be unequivocal.
Upon sight there will be no room for any doubt....Enlightenment will be instant, very quickly worldwide & this civilization will implode just as quickly...there will be no fortune to be made...there will be devastation, panic & suffering beyond imagination...and all eyes will be on the person that caused it all...a third of the human race insisting that they are the second coming, a third insisting that they are the devil incarnate & the final third swaying between the two.
Under such a circumstance, imagine...the whole of humanity focusing on every word that this person utters & that person being an egotistic bread head with an opinion about every damn thing. No..`this` person will have to be way bigger/deeper than that.
This person will inherently know the terms of this contract...and nevertheless sign on the dotted line.
If you're inclined to disagree then please dwell carefully on the situation whereby energy became free for all of humanity overnight...where Energy, traded to the tune of some 600 million dollars per day, becomes worthless, overnight...where the cost of energy is removed from the cost of everything, where production costs are reduced to just labor and materials...materials, all of which are produced/provided likewise...with no energy costs.
Our system is not built, not capable of, surviving such a circumstance, such a shock...it will crumble.
Let's be honest..it clearly needs to...but it ain't gonna be pretty, so God help the instigator!
Get real folks...we're not looking for a new & improved sanitary towel here!
"Everything you know will always equal the sum of your ignorance"
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

When we are done we will have to convince everybody to willingly not use gravity for energy because it's dangerous. I've done two things other than my designs for overbalanced wheels that make overbalanced wheels look silly, one was an enhanced DC Battery that could cause ocean water to be able to fill the whole planet with electricity from a single boat, and a gear train that increases leverage with each new gears. Gravity for energy is dangerous because it unlocks gravity's natural pathway to who knows what will happen if we do that and the DC Battery could be used and revolutionize energy for electricity but it is so dangerous that a single terrorist could electrocute the entire planet and the gear train can create a canon capable of punching a hole in Jupiter the size of Saturn or worse. If I am the re-inventor of a Bessler wheel I would say just use the device for demonstration purposes.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Since I suggest the device only be used for demonstration purposes, if I am to be honored to make money from my machine, I would kindly ask to have a centralized medium in which to control the release of the information to the be public by demonstrations. A feed of video from somewhere could be accessed by subscription for like a hundred bucks a month in which demonstrations done around the world Live could be viewed. I would like the demonstrations to be Live streamed and no pre recorded instructions except in private classrooms from licensed materials that will also cost a hundred bucks or something. The Live demonstrations could be like conferences or rock band shows and they could be held in stadiums or auditoriums where each attendant to the show is about 100 bucks and I could graciously be paid on all of these concerts at least 50% of the profits. In this way I could profit from the release of the information and people would know it's special to know about this and would not want to spoil it to people who newly learn about it by letting them watch a live performance per my wishes for my invention. I am not saying that this will be a regular event like a weekly party like Church but it could be special to those who want to learn about it for the first time or just want to watch it Live because they aren't supposed to build it in person, and if people want to enrich me for my own sake like I even need it they could attend new concerts like this more often knowing that it would enrich me much like people attend Taylor Swift concerts because they love her not just because they like her music. The inventor of perpetual motion machine could have fan boys that are devoted to seeing as many concerts as possible. If this were like Church though, if people saw a concert every week or month, lets say month for $100 then 7 billion people times $100 a month is 8.4 trillion a year which is about 336 trillion in 40 year career of the Live shows. That's about a third or a fourth of what my investment bank that I'm out of contact with might be worth. Hopefully my bank is not being stolen. Then I could match my banks earnings by asking that the demonstrations cost $500 or more, then if the whole world watches a live demonstration every month I would earn 1.5 quadrillion in 40 years which is about how much I think my bank should be worth, if I only had contact with - I could prove it. It should be over a 100 year old bank with major investments in many of the major corporations in the world that I asked to be started, I started these companies through my requests on cassette tapes and it was accomplished by other time travelers. Do I deserve my bank? Do I deserve concerts about perpetual motion machines being religiously viewed every month? I feel like the mere concept of earning this much money is as creative as designing the perpetual motion machine itself. Something akin to a royal family in deserving of wealth. But my math is obviously off I have not been good a math in a while. Like 7 billion people can't afford 100 or 500 dollars a month, other countries might not earn that much disposable income. I would never do a fucking sponsorship commercial for a product. I am too proud.
Last edited by preoccupied on Sat May 13, 2023 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Gill Simo wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:07 am I imagine that the eventual discoverer of PM will, by some natural default, have no ego, no desire for fame or fortune,no selfish agenda.
Well, I'll take the fame. There will certainly be no fortune in it (note to self, however, invest in companies that build generators... ;-)
This person will inherently know the terms of this contract...and nevertheless sign on the dotted line.
If you're inclined to disagree then please dwell carefully on the situation whereby energy became free for all of humanity overnight...where Energy, traded to the tune of some 600 million dollars per day, becomes worthless, overnight...where the cost of energy is removed from the cost of everything, where production costs are reduced to just labor and materials...materials, all of which are produced/provided likewise...with no energy costs.
Our system is not built, not capable of, surviving such a circumstance, such a shock...it will crumble.
Let's be honest..it clearly needs to...but it ain't gonna be pretty, so God help the instigator!
Get real folks...we're not looking for a new & improved sanitary towel here!
oh, you exaggerate. It won't put any power companies out of business (though wind power is going to take a massive hit, yay! ;-), as they'll simply wait until it's safe (when any patents run out) to build their own. It's the gov't that people should be worried about, as they'll see untapped tax revenue slipping through their greedy little paws & will regulate the hell out of it, so look out for police raids on wheel builders in the future... ;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

It's the gov't that people should be worried about, as they'll see untapped tax revenue slipping through their greedy little paws & will regulate the hell out of it, so look out for police raids on wheel builders in the future... ;-)

Jon should head up that regulatory agency.
Jon wrote:I'm from the gobermint, and I'm here to help.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.