Gravityconverter

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Gravityconverter

Post by Georg Künstler »

I have here the german text of the development so that you can use the translator in your language.

Die vorliegende Erfindung betrifft eine Vorrichtung zur Erzeugung eines mechanischen Drehmoments.

Bekannt sind Erzeugung von Drehmomenten mittels Wasserkraft, wobei die Erdanziehung zunächst das Wasser beschleunigt und mittels eines Wasserrades in nutzbares Drehmoment umgewandelt wird.

Diese Art der Drehmomenterzeugung verlangt daher große Massen und/oder hohe Fallhöhen.
Die vorliegende Erfindung hat sich zur Aufgabe gestellt. Ein permanentes mechanisches Drehmoment zu schaffen, wobei die Erdanziehung ausgenutzt werden soll.

Die Lösung dieser Aufgabe gelingt mit ineinander geschachtelten beweglichen Rädern. Die Konstruktion besteht aus einem Äußeren und einem inneren Trägerrad. Das äußere Rad ist drehbar mittig auf einem Trägergestell gelagert und mittels Stäben vergleichbar mit einem Hamsterrad gebildet. Daher ist die innere Lauffläche nicht glatt, sondern wellenförmig. Das innere Trägerrad steht senkrecht auf jeweils zwei Stäben auf dieser wellenförmigen Lauffläche.

Der Durchmesser des inneren Trägerrades ist so gewählt, dass es im äußeren Rad frei vorwärtsfallen bzw. kippen kann.

Das innere Trägerrad ist paarweise mit runden, gegenüberliegenden Aussparungen versehen. In diese Aussparungen befinden sich Gewichte in Zylinderform. Die Zylinder können sich Frei in den Aussparungen bewegen, schwingen.

Je nach Drehrichtung kommt es zu einem aufschlagen des Trägerrades auf die wellenförmige Lauffläche in Drehrichtung. Der Radius der Kreisförmigen Bewegung wird schlagartig geändert.

Technisch handelt es sich hierbei um eine periodische Kippschwingung mit quer ruck. Die Zentripedalbeschleunigung ändert sich sprungartig. Die Zeit für die Änderung geht gegen Null und der quer Ruck wird extrem hoch. Durch das Aufschlagen des Trägerrades gegen das Außen Rad kommt es zu einem schwingen der massiven zylindrischen Gewichte. Das Schwingen verkürzt bzw. verlängert die Hebelarme.

Somit wird die Gleichgewichts Symmetrie im System gebrochen.

Dieses geschieht umso mehr, je härter der Aufschlag gegen das äußere Rad geführt wird. Je abrupter der Bremsvorgang durchgeführt wird, desto höher wird die Energie der Lage der schwingenden Zylinder. Eine höhere Aufschlagsgeschwindigkeit kann durch eine Vergrößerung des Raddurchmessers erreicht werden.

Das Starten des Gravitationsrades geschieht durch das Drehen des Außenrades bis zum ersten Kippvorgang. Das Rad beschleunigt selbstständig.

Bei dieser Konstruktion handelt es sich nicht um ein Perpetuum Mobile, sondern um eine sich selbst verstärkende Kippschwingung unter der Ausnutzung der Erdanziehung. Diese wird geschickt eingesetzt um ein ständiges Drehmoment zu erhalten. Systeme dieser Art sind normalerweise selbst zerstörend, da es sich um eine rückgekoppelte Kippschwingung handelt.

Ein Zerstören des Systems wird dadurch verhindert, dass die relative Geschwindigkeitsdifferenz zwischen Außen Rad und innerem Trägerrad automatisch mit der Beschleunigung des äußeren Rades verringert wird.

Die Geschwindigkeitsdifferenz zwischen dem äußeren Rad und dem inneren Trägerrad nimmt nach dem Starten ab, bis das Rad in seiner Eigenfrequenz läuft. Wird das Rad belastet, erhöht sich die Geschwindigkeitsdifferenz zwischen äußerem Rad und inneren Trägerrad. Dadurch kann an dem äußeren Rad ein Drehmoment abgenommen werden.

Der Vorteil einer solchen Anordnung liegt darin, dass hier das Gravitationsfeld der Erde in das Trägheitsmoment der schwingenden Zylinder mit einbezogen wird.

Um Energie abzunehmen, ist einfach des Außen Rad gegen ein entsprechendes Getriebe oder einen Elektromotor abzubremsen.

Anhand der beiliegenden Figur wird die vorliegende Erfindung durch ein Ausführungsbeispiel erläutert.

Beschreibung und Bilder http://www.kuenstler-energie.de/index.php?id=23
Best regards

Georg
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

re: Gravityconverter

Post by Georg Künstler »

and the translation in english as far as i was able to translate it correctly.

The present invention relates to a device for the production of a mechanical torque.
The production of torques is known by means of water power, wherein the gravity of the Earth first accelerates the water and is transformed by a water wheel into usable torque.

This type of torque generation therefore requires large masses and/or high heights.
The present invention has been put to the task. To create a permanent mechanical torque, taking advantage of the gravity of the Earth.

The solution of this task is achieved with nested moving wheels. The construction consists of an outer wheel and an inner carrier wheel. The outer wheel is rotatable centered on a support frame and formed by rods comparable to a rat race. Therefore, the inner tread is not smooth, but wavy. The inner carrier wheel is perpendicular to two rods on this undulating tread.
The diameter of the inner carrier wheel is chosen so that it can fall or tilt freely forward in the outer wheel.

The inner Carrier wheel is fitted in pairs with round, opposite recesses. In these recesses are weights in cylindrical form. The cylinders can move freely in the recesses, swing.

Depending on the direction of rotation, the carrier wheel is turned on the shaft-shaped tread in the direction of rotation. The radius of the circular motion is changed abruptly.

Technically this is a periodic tilting oscillation with transverse jerk. The centripetal acceleration changes abruptly. The time for the change goes to zero and the transverse jerk becomes extremely high. By striking the carrier wheel against the outer wheel, a swing of the massive cylindrical weights occurs. The oscillation shortens or lengthens the lever arms.
Thus, the equilibrium symmetry in the system is broken.

This happens all the more the harder the impact is led against the outer wheel. The more abrupt the braking process is performed, the higher the energy of the position of the vibrating cylinders. A higher rate of impact can be achieved by enlarging the wheel diameter.

The starting of the gravitational wheel is done by turning the outer wheel to the first tilting operation. The wheel accelerates independently.

This construction is not a perpetual motion, but a self-reinforcing oscillation vibration under the use of gravity. This is used skillfully to obtain a constant torque. Systems of this type are usually self-destructive, as this is a reverse-coupled tilting oscillation.

The destruction of the system is prevented by the fact that the relative velocity difference between the outer wheel and the inner carrier wheel is automatically reduced with the acceleration of the outer wheel.
The speed difference between the outer wheel and the inner carrier wheel takes off after starting until the wheel is running at its own natural frequency. If the wheel is loaded, the difference of speed between the outer wheel and the inner carrier wheel is increased. This makes it possible to take a torque on the outer wheel.

The advantage of such an arrangement is that here the gravitational field of the Earth is included in the moment of inertia of the vibrating cylinders.

To extract energy, simply brake the outer wheel against a corresponding gearbox or electric motor.

Using the enclosed figure, the present invention is explained by an embodiment.

Description and Pictures http://www.kuenstler-energie.de/index.php?id=23
Best regards

Georg
IamAllergicToEntropy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by IamAllergicToEntropy »

George are you saying the center wheel takes advantage of the Earth's momentum? I really can not follow how this is supposed to work. Maybe if I can somehow take off my physics hat (or perhaps burn it)? LOL. Excellent workmanship. Is that your true job?
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi IamAllergicToEntropy,
No the workmanship is not my work.
My profession is SAP Consultant and I have a degree in computer science.

So I think you must not take off your physics hat.
But you have to learn more.
You have to combine your learned knowledge in a different way.
Please don't understand this as an offend. I really want that you understand the function of the wheel.

If the physican has seen the model then they can also make and describe it in their formulars.

If you don't understand the function feel free to ask.
My answers maybe not that what a physican will expect because it is your physic language, but I try to explain it as good as possible.
Hopefully we can agree at the end.

So what is your question ?
Best regards

Georg
JGarriga
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JGarriga »

Hi Georg

IMHO it would be an advantage if the cylindrical weights could turn only in one direction. The opposite to the main wheel.
As long as I understood your device.
The real problem is not believing it to be possible
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi JGarriga,

very good observation,
you are right, the cylinders must allowed to roll only in one direction to keep the wheel in imbalance.

Better, the cylinders will be allowed to swing and are blocked rolling back.
Swinging for and not back. It is a stop-go function.

Let the cylinders swing, blocking the reswing, then calculate the torque to the outer wheel.

All wheels inclusive the cylinders are rolling in one direction.
Best regards

Georg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Find a way to make the weights rising on the ascending counter-clockwise side, help to rotate the wheel clockwise, towards the descending, by a special connectedness.

Therein lies the solution, in front of us, and not in cosmos. That in front of himself, Bessler must have found his wheel, and not in Newtonian physics that did not exist to stop him looking around him.

Raj
Keep learning till the end.
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi Raj,
you are right, we could use some information of the observers and Bessler himself, and then you have to built, built, build until you have the solution, make your own experiments is essential.

Now we can calculate everything because we know what to do. We do not hurt any Newton law. But Newton has not described how the apple is coming on the tree against gravity.

And Besslers words are absolutely true, swinging is the key. But not as Newton did it with his pendulums. No, it is an indirect Impact, a special movement of the weights, storing energy and creating torque in one go.
Best regards

Georg
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi TheVisirtorV,

let your dream become true,

Have a different look at the gravityconverter and you can see the levers.
Standing on the ground we have in the carrier Wheel 4 Levels.
When in move we have 8 different Levels.

And we have also the hanging Swinging weights which you are searching.
The rolling cylinders are the pendulums, but more efficiant.

The holes, were the cylinders are rolling are representing a endless Lever.

The cylinders must only run in one direction, (so the face is only on one side), you know that this is important, therefore the ratchet function.

So you can close the circle.
Best regards

Georg
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

The cylinders will now only roll in one direction.

This was mention from some eyewitness that something was bound on the cylinders. This is a blocking mechanism.
Attachments
and on a ramp, the hole in the carrier wheel is our ramp and lever
and on a ramp, the hole in the carrier wheel is our ramp and lever
detail
detail
Best regards

Georg
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Georg Künstler wrote:This was mention from some eyewitness that something was bound on the cylinders. This is a blocking mechanism.
Which eyewitnesses observed Bessler's weights and mentioned a blocking mechanism?
ovaron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ovaron »

There is no witness who has seen this. Nevertheless, it is quite possible. Wolff has reported that the weight wrapped in a handkerchief should not be touched on the sides. From this one can conclude that something was to be felt on the sides of the weights, what Bessler wanted to avoid to be felt. Only a hole or a protruding axle would be too simple IMHO. I think it was something else, like the brake mechanism described by Georg.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

ovaron wrote:There is no witness who has seen this.
Why is Georg fabricating false eyewitness reports?
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi Ovyyus,
I can not tell you the right wording and the place where it is written.
What I can remember is like this: something was bound on the cylinders like a double half moon. So ask the experts of Bessler where it is written.

to all:
When I had developed my gravity converter the cylindrical weights are swinging back and forth and therefore the gained torque was eliminated.

Now with this blocking possibility the cylinders can only swing ahead, and not back.
The gained torque can only be eliminated when turning the hamster cage.

Blocking the rolling cylinder in one direction has a ratchet function.
This ratchet function is different to a ratchet function today, because the position of the weight is shifted, lifted, and then blocked.

It will work in the holes of the carrier wheel. The blocking, and therefore the standstill will create torque for the Hamster cage.
Best regards

Georg
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Georg Künstler wrote:What I can remember is like this: something was bound on the cylinders like a double half moon.
Is your memory faulty or do you choose to believe false eyewitness reports?