Serious Build

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Serious Build

Post by JAL »

What I've been working on. It will be laughable if it works.
I won't bother posting anything else. Building isn't boring. It's frustrating as hell. Why no one really bothers with doing it.
If it works then there's a chance it will be displayed in Utrecht, Netherlands with an original book of Bessler's. As for this forum and overunity.com, just held up it's realization by quite a few years. If you don't actually work at something don't expect to "get it".
The principle that will give this a chance of working is something I knew 10 years ago. The problem is that no one wanted to take the time to learn something.
I might add some more pictures to my photo album. Since I have some friends in Europe and in Germany, that's what will keep me from burning it because it's not worth all of the bs. It isn't.
After all, I am a fraud because I have been working on this. It bothers people.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HDQSHdvbphX723cn9
agor95
Addict
Addict

re: Serious Build

Post by agor95 »

It's good to see a clear construction computer presentation and actual physical build.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Because you seem like a decent person;
For obvious reasons I can't show anything to do with the crossbar assembly itself. I am working on the wooden wheels for the weight wheel assembly. I think the crossbar itself only needs assembling.
Without posting either math or physics, it would be difficult for me to explain why I think it will work. And if it doesn't, I can make some larger retraction discs. I will say that without my love for math, I wouldn't know what to do.
Wood working can be a beotch. :)
Attachments
stand.jpg
spacers between the uprights
spacers between the uprights
stand parts.jpg
more parts.jpg
pieces parts.jpg
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

From a wood working perspective, this is good for scrap wood or kindling. Just way too many flaws. I am aware of that. Why if it works I would be wanting to burn it. There are people who can do better. I'd rather see what a skilled craftsman could do.
This guy has 30 years of wood working experience. For the staining and finishing, I'm trying to follow his advice as closely as possible. So if what I'm doing looks nice, it's because he shared information. Appearances do matter.
https://youtu.be/dM4i28QNrik

For cleaning my brushes, it turns out someone who was in the Navy knew how to clean brushes. As it turns out that cheap pine sol will break down stain and polyurethane. Toxic methods are also more expensive.
https://youtu.be/R-NBf70C8xQ
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Hi JAL, Is your middle name Allen?
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

I have been in contact with a person who has access to this book:
https://bc.library.uu.nl/inexhaustible-energy.html.
A working prototype could allow for the book to be shown with the wheel. The library is for rare books. On my part this has significantly increased the amount of work that I need to do. I could've already finished a build just to have done it. Sad to say I'd like to think that to Bessler it does matter. I mean it's his wheel and not mine. So why do I care? It might let me have a life.
It would be an accomplishment if it's well received. As for Bessler, he could receive the recognition he was denied. Those things do matter.
In here, it would give you guys something to think about.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Serious Build

Post by agor95 »

JAL wrote: Without posting either math or physics, it would be difficult for me to explain why I think it will work. And if it doesn't, I can make some larger retraction discs. I will say that without my love for math, I wouldn't know what to do.
I it is also good to see you have the maths to guide you.

Your project is looking well rounded.

I recommend you keep notes as you go along for later.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Welcome back Jim!!

Happy to see you still thinking creatively about Bessler.

You come up with the most original and creative ideas as anyone on the forum and I for one respect your work.

And your woodworking represents expert craftsmanship and the mark of a true artist.

But if you insist on continuing your inane and boring feud with AB I will be the first one to start red dotting you as no one is interested and nobody cares.

So I can't wait to see some of your new and interesting ideas but if you want to see your rep go right back into the dumpster AGAIN just start rehashing your moronic and tedious feud with AB!

Great to have you back Jim!!
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Ep.

Holy fornicate me while I'm flying Batman, look who's out of
their straight jacket.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

agor95 wrote:
JAL wrote: Without posting either math or physics, it would be difficult for me to explain why I think it will work. And if it doesn't, I can make some larger retraction discs. I will say that without my love for math, I wouldn't know what to do.
I it is also good to see you have the maths to guide you.

Your project is looking well rounded.

I recommend you keep notes as you go along for later.

Regards

Thanks agor95. I do have some of the math and design work in some spiral bound notebooks. Usually what I do throw away.
I've taken all of my work offline. This way I can try and enjoy doing the build. It is a lot of work.
After I finish it and have it posted on YouTube I'll post a link to the video in here.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

cloud camper wrote:Welcome back Jim!!

Happy to see you still thinking creatively about Bessler.

You come up with the most original and creative ideas as anyone on the forum and I for one respect your work.

And your woodworking represents expert craftsmanship and the mark of a true artist.

But if you insist on continuing your inane and boring feud with AB I will be the first one to start red dotting you as no one is interested and nobody cares.

So I can't wait to see some of your new and interesting ideas but if you want to see your rep go right back into the dumpster AGAIN just start rehashing your moronic and tedious feud with AB!

Great to have you back Jim!!

There is no feud. AB Hammer believes that a wheel that works because it's conserving energy would discredit him. It wouldn't. His and rlortie's Keel Effect would be valid. Their there is an excellent example of why perpetual motion is impossible. A weight simply cannot lift itself.
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

What is the minimum diameter that you figure, is controllable within your designed adjustable variable? Your minimum diameter is feet per second per rpm. Too small makes a smaller window of correction.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

@FCdriver, It will have a diameter of about 5+ feet. If it moves at 1 fps I will be satisfied. That would be about 2 rpm. I think it will have about 6 inch pounds of torque (net average). 4 in.lbs. is the minimum amount of torque that I's willing to work with.

These pics shows some of the work I'm doing. Mt 25 showed a channel for the weight wheel. I am build a "truck" assembly. 2 wheels on top of the crossbar and 2 below it. This will keep the weight wheels from binding.
I'll have to drill holes in them so that I can lubricate the bushings. The pulleys are based on the V-groove design of the store bought bearings shown. For low rpm's an oiled nylon bushing will probably work much better.
Steel bearings are designed for working with motors or heavier weights such as industrial or automotive.

edited to change rpm's.
Attachments
All the parts for making wheels and pulleys, well almost all ;)
All the parts for making wheels and pulleys, well almost all ;)
Store bought but the wheels will be routed to fit the radius.
Store bought but the wheels will be routed to fit the radius.
The large radial bearings are for the axle.
The large radial bearings are for the axle.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Some pics of work I've been doing. I will need to trim the rails and work on some other details before staining. I should be able to start assembling the crossbar assembly by this weekend.
The dowel (pine board) between the left and right side is for spacing only.
Attachments
20190814_124319.jpg
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

The arrows point to a small detail that could prevent things from working like they should. I had to stop work on everything to make jigs for reaming holes by the bushing. This is so the axle won't rub against anything.
Probably best for me not to post in here. If this build works I'll probably show AB Hammer's coffee post. It states that if I don't follow his instructions then he can't consider that I could know anything. That's why we don't get along.
Attachments
ab_hammer_and_coffee_post.png
20190814_173136.jpg