Bessler's Secret

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Bessler's Secret

Post by ovyyus »

JAL wrote:10 to 15 years. Banned because...
Banned here a dozen times for poor behaviour. Banned on countless different other forums for poor behaviour. There's something in common with all these bans. Can you guess who it is?
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Please support this post of AB Hammer's. He and rlortie were credible because the "Keel Effect" was what their combined 50 years of engineering experience allowed for. They shared it to help people to understand that perpetual motion is impossible.
I called it the "Kill Effect" because it killed every discussion. Just nothing to talk about and they couldn't silence me.
Ken the Great is a friend of rlortie's. His neighbor in fact and posted that he wouldn't be surprised if I were successful. The guy spoke out against his own friend and neighbor. I can find his posts as well. Popular people do not get banned. You ignore the fact that I have always been engaged in open source building. Why is someone routinely banned for showing their work?
As you yourself said, this forum is not about discussing what it would take to realize Bessler's work but is for discussing words. What I have posted allows for discussion unless science, engineering and math bothers people. Yet it is not acceptable discussion. Saying perpetual motion is not possible because of the "Keel Effect: is acceptable. That does not allow for discussion.
So what are we to discuss?

@All, this is why myself and AB Hammer do not get along. I accept that conservation of angular momentum is a valid scientific principle. Even rlortie disputed this.
Ok oyvvus, tell me why I'm wrong. People get banned for disagreeing with those in power. Were such people right in having me exiled because of my beliefs?
Attachments
keel line.PNG
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Shifting the focus back to abhammer didn't take long. Sorry, I didn’t mean to trigger you.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Lindgaard wrote:Will anyone go over the math and the configuration that it applies to?
I tried.
Stranded on unit [°-mm], and an unknown math route to 957.05mm. Maybe Agor knows?
And yet:
Lindgaard wrote:What I have posted allows for discussion unless science, engineering and math bothers people. Yet it is not acceptable discussion.
I tried.

Thanks for acknowledging that tech-support spreadsheet example. Link: https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6901
Hope it helps, that's basically why this forum exists.
Lindgaard wrote:So what are we to discuss?
Apparently we are now discussing AB Hammer again.

But, who doesn't love the Hammer.
You wish he was yours, but he's from us.
He is our glorious forum knight in home-made shiny armor.
https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo?t=14

So now we have covered that side-step... we could continue.
ME wrote:Stranded on unit [°-mm], and an unknown math route to 957.05mm.
Any additions?
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

oyvvus, I know why AB Hammer has never been banned. He has a psychological disability. He is not responsible for his behavior. He posted that he has received psychological counseling from the Veterans Administration of the US. I am physically disabled and need surgery. That doesn't matter because he might be psychologically disabled. I have just as much right to live and have a life because I am disabled. Someone made a mistake when they said that only people with mental illness deserve to have a life. If you like, I can probably have his medical records made public. It would be disability versus disability.
I am tired of being told that I am a bad person because of AB Hammer. And with me oyvvus, everyone feels sorry for him while if I suffer, who cares? You can feel good supporting someone who would receive the same benefit by going to church. At no time does his disability give him the right to dominate a person who is disabled because it's a physical disability.
In my opinion if AB Hammer wasn't babied he would've behaved more responsibly but his disability made him the boss. And he knows that since I am disabled that he can't use his disability against me. We're on equal ground.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Bessler's Secret

Post by JAL »

ME wrote:
Lindgaard wrote:Will anyone go over the math and the configuration that it applies to?
I tried.
Stranded on unit [°-mm], and an unknown math route to 957.05mm. Maybe Agor knows?
And yet:
Lindgaard wrote:What I have posted allows for discussion unless science, engineering and math bothers people. Yet it is not acceptable discussion.
I tried.

Thanks for acknowledging that tech-support spreadsheet example. Link: https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6901
Hope it helps, that's basically why this forum exists.
Lindgaard wrote:So what are we to discuss?
Apparently we are now discussing AB Hammer again.

But, who doesn't love the Hammer.
You wish he was yours, but he's from us.
He is our glorious forum knight in home-made shiny armor.
https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo?t=14

So now we have covered that side-step... we could continue.
ME wrote:Stranded on unit [°-mm], and an unknown math route to 957.05mm.
Any additions?
You're a waste of time ME. Saying another man is your knight in shining armor? That's what women in the US want. I doubt he has a mental problem. Gay maybe. And yet you turned my thread towards a man who you love. 💖

It's sad that when I am discussing Bessler's work you want to talk about a man that you have feelings for.

@all, there's one thread where Jim_Mich (deceased) and AB Hammer were saying they wanted me banned. Merely because that's what they wanted. A lot of people wanted me in the forum but it all came down who could get more dots. It had nothing to do with my conduct unless you consider open source building wrong. What is happening now has always happened. It's nothing new.
All of the people who don't think I should be here can't show where they pursued any work associated with Bessler's wheel.
They want to talk about it. And this forum was established for that purpose if the majority are against Bessler's work being realized.
In reality this forum misrepresents itself.

A lot of information available online about spreadsheets. Apparently it's common information. It seems that a lot of people can do it.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8& ... eet+how+to

@ME, me and Alan don't get along because he told me that he was going to teach me what it means to be an American. He apparently forgot that my mother was an American. She was just like Alan and they both liked men. They had so much in common. Anyway you and Alan seem to like each other XOXO. (hugs and kisses).
Last edited by JAL on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Do you really think I am upset now with the prospect of possibly becoming gay?
Oh poor foolish you. You really are a wanker.
Lindgaard wrote:this is why myself and AB Hammer do not get along.
We already know for a long time you are not here for "the math", or you "showing what Bessler did".

You're so in need of crying about being mistreated;
crying about how Alan may have hurt you so badly;
crying about both your disabilities;
crying that yours are much worse;
crying about how you are so all alone;
crying about how you were banned from Norway;
crying about being stuck in the US;
crying about the math;
crying about all your hard work;

When you get to show what you have, you get all insecure.
I gave several times the possibility to ignore this stuff and continue with, what you call, math.
That you choose otherwise is totally fine by me, try to be honest to yourself.
I hope you don't stay stuck in your self-inflicted misery, and bother us too with that nonsense.

The only thing we can promise you is that we will treat Alan just as badly as we sometimes treat you when he also starts whining and harassing in the same way...
We promise we will kick him a tiny bit harder. Is that ok with you?

The only thing is, Alan is not gossiping like you are doing... or not as frequently as far as I know.
It's just you.

And that's ok.
But this is not the place.

A lot of information available online about spreadsheets. Apparently it's common information. It seems that a lot of people can do it.
I never claimed otherwise.
It was just that you didn't know.
Apparently opened your eyes.

Best of luck.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

JAL wrote:I know why AB Hammer has never been banned...
Classic misuse of the word 'know'.
JAL wrote:I am tired of being told that I am a bad person...
Classic misuse of the word 'person'.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Oyvvus, why once I mentioned making a spreadsheet did everything become I am bad and AB hammer is good?
Why would my saying I am going to work on a spreadsheet so people who haven't spent a lot of time on math could understand what I am working on?
So much hate for not saying I'm so much better than people who don't get into math. For all I know some of those people might become good friends. And who knows, some might do better builds than me. I know I'm not a very good wood worker. I actually suck at it. What I'm doing now, most wood workers would laugh at it because the details are that bad.
I think I will be forgiven. I just don't understand all of the hate. That's all it is. Who knows, maybe you just feel sorry for AB Hammer. I have my own life to live. I have noticed that AB Hammer has no problems with people who speak English as a 2nd language not living in the US. I hope to resolve his problem. If things work out for me I might be able to move to another country. Then he'll have what he wants. He deserves it. He is an American 💖

Wouldn't things be better if people showed their work? Then they could explain how it relates to realizing Bessler's work. I'll tell you what, let's see if you, ab hammer and ME can do more than me? That's 3 against 1. The personal attacks against me have gotten stale. It's almost like you guys are threatened by the work I'm doing. None of you have anything to show.
I know you guys can't build anything but what am I to do?
What am I to do from the TV show Crownies.
https://youtu.be/zn2r0K7vnSU
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

@All, what this is all about is who gets credit for realizing Bessler's wheel. For some it is worth ruining someone's life over. It's about who's better. And when people laughed at people who tried, they wouldn't care to find out that they were wrong.
They are missing some things. It's known that if you don't win a Gold medal in the Olympics, finishing 3rd or worse is better. It's psychological.
What? You didn't win the Gold medal.
With Bessler's wheel, who builds it isn't Bessler. It won't be your wheel. And yet some people seem to not want to see it realized. They want to talk about themselves.
Are guys that hard up for attention? That seems to be what matters. I don't need that.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

If no one understands what is odd about this, 2 foreigners are telling someone that is only 1/2 American that the person who is 100% American is better.
Seriously? An Australian is saying that an American is just better. I don't know what country ME lives in but he also says the 100% American is better.
I'll stay out of this forum for obvious reasons. It's funny though when foreign nationals believe Americans are just naturally better.
That's why 2 out of 3 people who pursue undergraduate degrees in the US in science, technology, electronics and mathematics are foreign nationals. I just try to awaken Americans to the fact that they need to be willing to do some of the more challenging work. The US shouldn't be so dependent on immigrants. What if they don't stay here because they want to help their own countries? What then?

Anyone can do an internet search. STEM and US. I have to wonder about the expected recession that is supposed to be coming. Careless spending by the US government. Kind of think democracy would be better served by countries working together.
Fact checking is important.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

If no one understands what is odd about this, 2 foreigners are telling someone that is only 1/2 American that the person who is 100% American is better. 
Seriously? An Australian is saying that an American is just better. I don't know what country ME lives in but he also says the 100% American is better. 
I'll stay out of this forum for obvious reasons. It's funny though when foreign nationals believe Americans are just naturally better. 
That's why 2 out of 3 people who pursue undergraduate degrees in the US in science, technology, electronics and mathematics are foreign nationals. I just try to awaken Americans to the fact that they need to be willing to do some of the more challenging work. The US shouldn't be so dependent on immigrants. What if they don't stay here because they want to help their own countries? What then? 

Anyone can do an internet search. STEM and US. I have to wonder about the expected recession that is supposed to be coming. Careless spending by the US government. Kind of think democracy would be better served by countries working together. 
Fact checking is important.

The belly of the Beast is one of the most ethnically diverse areas in the country. It's also one of the wealthiest areas of the country. The foreigners that I talk to that come to this area want to stay in this area and work in this area. The way they help their countries is they send money back to them. I personally know two businessman one from the Australia area, an another an Asian. The Asian owns his business, is buying two houses in this area one for his first wife and one for his second wife, and he owns a hotel back where he is from.

Life is good in America. They're helping themselves to a piece of the pie. More power to them. Someone's got to pay the taxes. Sure the hell isn't you. I talk to a lot of people and these examples are very typical.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'd like to address this xenophobic projection. First, you have a lot of plhobias James. My mom was Irish. My dad's dad's dad, my great-grandfather, was German / Swiss. My dad's mom's dad was also German / Swiss , the hacking Shields . And I'm not certain how it happened but from what I understand there's a little Native American in my family tree also. I think it was my dad's mom's mom, my great grandma, that is responsible for that. She lived to be 94. My mom was an orphan so I don't know too much about her side of the family. And I'm a proud American. As far as I know nobody in my family has six toes. However that wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

God Bless America. We're a mixed bag. To be pure American is to be a mutt.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

JAL wrote:I'll tell you what, let's see if you, ab hammer and ME can do more than me?
Failure often blames others.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Bessler's Secret

Post by agor95 »

JAL wrote: If a sim can be done of this I think everyone will get it.
Let us focus on the thread.

Is the weight being wrapped around the surface as it swings?

I am looking at how the weights operate.

With four arms each a metre long rotating counter clockwise.

When am arm reaches the angle on the picture, about 45 degree axle to top right, the last 0.5 metre is allowed to swing
and wrap and connect with another arm. It might be able to connect with the left most arm.

Needs checking

While this is happening the load on it's arm is reduced.

The weight on the left arm, at some point, will slide along the 1 metre length when the angle is correct.

So a process of dropping a mass and capturing it again could be being used.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed