My YouTube Channel

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

My YouTube Channel

Post by JAL »

The link is to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S0 ... j46qVXnHXg . I am able to edit audio and video files which means I can produce my own content. This can include showing changing values in a spreadsheet with the animation next to it. This way if people want to criticize my work and/or efforts, I won't have to hear it. With what I am able to do now that would probably be for the best. And if not for my public library, this wouldn't be possible. They've provided a lot of resources that will help give me the opportunity to be successful.
With the design image (it shows a clockwise rotation), I will be able to animate the wheel so that as it rotates the line will become tight. Then the weight will start retracting. It will be a lot of work but I think I will enjoy doing it. Basically I will need to take a more professional approach to my work. If successful then in the future I might find myself doing more builds.
Attachments
YouTube Demo 1.0.jpg
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: My YouTube Channel

Post by ovyyus »

Curiously, you haven't littered your youtube channel with complaints about abhammer. Perhaps you don't like pooping in your own sandpit?
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

And yet here you are standing up for your man. I think it's wonderful when 2 people show such emotion for each other. I'm not gay myself but wish the best for the 2 of you. I'm sure your wall on Facebook is filled with with pictures of the 2 of you.

If you don't get it, you, ab hammer, Walt, etc. don't discuss perpetual motion. You guys are into each other. Is this a gay bar? I wonder sometimes.

It's sad isn't it? Mr Tim proves perpetual motion is impossible and he is credible. That's what we need to remember. Over the years it's been him and his supporters that are right.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

MrTim is actually Monty Burns.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Psychological projection, is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. Or unconscious desires may be attributed to others. Wikipedia

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

@John Collins, if build works, then what? Should I have listened to the people who know what they are talking about but have no work to show? If you notice, there is no area in this forum where people can show their work without being exposed to ridicule. One forum leader stated that the purpose of this forum is not to realize Bessler's work but to discuss it.
The structure of this forum supports your friend's statement. People who actually build shouldn't have to tolerate criticism from people who don't understand what is being developed. Research takes time as in many years.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

JAL wrote:And yet here you are standing up for your man. I think it's wonderful when 2 people show such emotion for each other. I'm not gay myself but wish the best for the 2 of you. I'm sure your wall on Facebook is filled with with pictures of the 2 of you.

If you don't get it, you, ab hammer, Walt, etc. don't discuss perpetual motion. You guys are into each other. Is this a gay bar? I wonder sometimes.

It's sad isn't it? Mr Tim proves perpetual motion is impossible and he is credible. That's what we need to remember. Over the years it's been him and his supporters that are right.
JAL
Wow! that's a low shot, and not a very good way of making friends. The LGBT people would also take offence at your statement.

I also noticed the loss of one of my green dots. Weather it be from more of your sign ins, or some people believing your BS. It's not that important for it doesn't change a thing in my life. But I am sure you are pleased.

I really hate being the blame for all your failures for your sick reasoning's that make no since at all.

IMO you obviously think you want something I got, and you are out to try to lie and may be shame me to give it to you. The only thing you have done is to discourage me from posting, but ill post more on public and private forum when I get back to building. I have not built wheels for a while. That's more because of many family problems that have taken up most of my time.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: My YouTube Channel

Post by AB Hammer »

JAL wrote:@John Collins, if build works, then what? Should I have listened to the people who know what they are talking about but have no work to show? If you notice, there is no area in this forum where people can show their work without being exposed to ridicule. One forum leader stated that the purpose of this forum is not to realize Bessler's work but to discuss it.
The structure of this forum supports your friend's statement. People who actually build shouldn't have to tolerate criticism from people who don't understand what is being developed. Research takes time as in many years.
JAL James Lindgaard

Their is a big difference between discussion and the way you want like a board meeting and you are the head of the board to gather the information you don't have.

Alan
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

John Collins, while we get confronted with that stuff why not make the best out of it and see if we can apply this new knowledge.. as an exercise.

Lets' try to analyze the latest and see how it applies:
JAL wrote:@John Collins, if build works, then what? Should I have listened to the people who know what they are talking about but have no work to show? If you notice, there is no area in this forum where people can show their work without being exposed to ridicule. One forum leader stated that the purpose of this forum is not to realize Bessler's work but to discuss it.
By the looks of it it seems we have a full bingo card on the [link] practical examples!!

> If build works, then what?
--Projection of hope--

What about your build?
When that's the case, then you have a working build. Until that day, you simply don't.

>Should I have listened to the people who know what they are talking about but have no work to show?
--Projection of marital guilt--

What about those other people?
Sometimes the best way to explain your stuff, is to show it to the ones who don't understand.
When it works, then it just works. Understanding has no influence on it working better or worse...
Until the day that a build works, all the laws of physics simply apply.
As a perpetual Motion Researcher it is your job to proof it otherwise.
So we can simply state that unless your built work, you don't understand perpetual motion and don't know how the laws of physics may be broken.
Besides, I show stuff.

>If you notice, there is no area in this forum where people can show their work without being exposed to ridicule.
--Victim blaming--

Read better. The ridicule is *never* about what you build but, as stated by John Collins, on you projections.
There are some times when someone said something negative about your build. That it was not professional or something, and not made accurately. That person was you.

>One forum leader stated that the purpose of this forum is not to realize Bessler's work but to discuss it.
--Victim blaming--

Hmm, now I wonder about the meaning of that word "forum".
As already suggested by Ovyuus, start your own website and without that weird discussion-thingy.

>The structure of this forum supports your friend's statement.
--Bullying--
'Friend' ysed as a negative association.
But I nevertheless suspect you could be on to something when noticing the forum structure..

>People who actually build shouldn't have to tolerate criticism from people who don't understand what is being developed.
--Projection of general guilt--

Is it the fault of the student to not understand the teacher?
I could also be that the student is in the wrong class, or the teacher simply can't teach.
As I understand you just want to advertise --> Start a new website.

>Research takes time as in many years.
Finally a true statement.

Welcome to this discussion forum (isn't that a pleonasm?):

https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/

Public Forums
Member Forums
Private Forums

Edit:
Added Lindgaard's quote.
Last edited by ME on Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I’m puzzled by two responses to my quote from Wikipedia. First JALs comment and secondly MEs. My quote was a reminder about people throwing wild accusations without any supporting evidence. It is usually regarded as ‘projection’, in psychological terms. Read up on it if you don’t understand. As for your response ME, I usually have great respect for your comments, but your latest just went right over my head, I have not the faintest idea what you were talking about. My apologies for failing to understand, put it down to my age.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

YAL usually riddles randomly when he's not talking about his latest build.
So to put YAL's reply into perspective of your observation, I applied that exact observation: While weird, that actually made sense to me.
Oh well, I'm not normal either.

Added a quote, perhaps it was unclear I started to reply to Lindgaard in that analysis.
Marchello E.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: My YouTube Channel

Post by JAL »

John Collins wrote:I’m puzzled by two responses to my quote from Wikipedia. First JALs comment and secondly MEs. My quote was a reminder about people throwing wild accusations without any supporting evidence. It is usually regarded as ‘projection’, in psychological terms. Read up on it if you don’t understand. As for your response ME, I usually have great respect for your comments, but your latest just went right over my head, I have not the faintest idea what you were talking about. My apologies for failing to understand, put it down to my age.

JC
JC, if I'm successful, you'll have a problem. Credible people tried forcing the "Keel Effect" on me. And now you and ME are psychoanalyzing me.
I am not projecting hope by asking what if my build works. It would be the result of research and development. That is discussing possible outcomes because of work being done. People who do not do work are the ones who project their opinions on to those that are doing work.
And when people do no work, then how do they validate their sense of self worth? I think that is what you and ME are doing at this point.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

YAL, it's hardly an analysis. It is just exactly what you are whining about yourself.
For example, I have no idea how to apply that same stuff onto John Collins. Simply because he's not accusing others or yells how much of a victim he is. He only says that he's probably old, but I think that's a bad excuse...
ME wrote:Besides, I show stuff.
Marchello E.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

ME, can I see your build? People who can't show any work shouldn't be allowed to be critical of those that do. And I am talking about current work. If people are tired of seeing people trying maybe they are in the wrong place. It takes a lot of time and money to build something. Yet takes so little effort to criticize.
My mistake was hoping (this is a projection) to work with other people in here. Never happened. With where I am at now, might as well finish it on my own. And it's not a projection if I think it can work.
It's a possibility because of the work that I've put into it. You wouldn't understand that concept. But you do expect others to support your claims. That is also a projection.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

JAL aka James Lindgaard

When is the last time you showed a completed wheel. I have only seen nothing but the same wheel in parts with just slight changes over the last (seams like) the past 10 years. But you do have more parts and seem to be making them look good.

People will show what they want, when they want. It is up to them. You are not so righteous that people should bow to your words and give up all their work just for you.

PS before anyone ask.
It has been 5 years for myself posting a youtube video. It is amazing how fast time can slip by. Especially when one's family takes priority.

Alan