Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

re: Covid-19

Post by ME »

AB Hammer wrote:This whole thing has been a pain
But I wonder what is the flu death counts. I am having trouble finding any.
I had lost one cozen from the virus, so it is real, but I wonder about the real count of deaths.
Alan, sorry for your loss.

The correct number is tricky and depends on testing and reporting (both over- and under-reporting).
But to get an idea you can look at trends and see what might be the added mortality rate of Covid-19 (or indirectly by Covid-19 because of healthcare priorities) on top of what 'normal' flu (Influenza) demands.

Besides Agor's link you can look at the CDC.
Here the trend and deviation of (reported and tested) deaths due to pneumonia and influenza in the USA.
https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.html

As another random example to get an idea on the severity:
On the Dutch ArcGis Dashboard we have an unfiltered who-knows-how-that-came-to-be look at the national death-rate.
Link: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 4029bf6251
In the top-right graph section select the tab named "CBS Sterftecijfers"

In blue you can see an influenza death-spike of 2018 around week 10
The apple-green spike at week 30 is a heat-wave in 2019.
Orange is what's happening now in the Netherlands.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Thank you ME

Having past and current graphs from our forum members help us all to appreciate
we are in this together. Now an in the future.

Then we can work at realigning industries to make the plant healthy.

We all need to have an occupation.

However our occupation should not kill the air, water and ground around us.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Merely occupying and living on this planet is killing air, water and the ground...
See it as forms of metabolism. Just like ants, plants, and whatever else are doing.

Yes I agree, the world might even be more inter-connected than we actually want it to be.
But here we all are.

It's ramble Friday, so let me ramble a bit:

I think that with our species with our opposing thumbs it is this relative large brain that's the cause of both our collective supremacy and stupidity.
Historically seen it's most likely that such wet computer is a fear-driven development with the simple mode that the lesser developed could not linearly extrapolate sensory information... and were killed easier.
Just as like our planet is locally flat but globally round, so looks our worldly reality locally linear but is actually globally circular (or more-dimensional because of multiple personal perspectives).

Hence I think the solution to our environmental issues is actually a brain-issue and mostly caused by linear thinking that helped us so much one day at-a-time in the early days on a local scale.
Now our world is relatively smaller and our occupations make time go relatively faster. And thus we, as a collective, need to grow out of that linear view and start to figure out how to inter-operate with circular feedback on both a local- as global- level which must include the limits of resource which includes co-dependency on groups like those ant, plants and what else.
Meaning that it seems technologically and commercially nice to 'metabolize' the Earth more efficiently at some local level with the newest inventions, but that this linear advancement doesn't help us much globally when that simply results in just eating this Earth much faster.
Perhaps at the very minimum we have to start to acknowledge that this group (ants, plants and what else) actually misses a brain to actually care about all this but just die anyway, and that we as a globetrotting species might try to think a little bit less rigidly linear because we know we depend on them. Maybe we can only then start to think about avoiding/softening the disaster of almost literally drowning in our own waste - which we thought to have dumped safely at the neighbors.

Well ok, Bessler noted it much simpler: "Der Geiz ist eine Wurzel böß".
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

How is Sweden doing? I have heard nothing in the media anymore; which probably answers itself.
What goes around, comes around.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

I am thinking about those members we have lost this year?
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Agor95 you are doing i believe the right thing..avoid contact with others if possible ..my wife and i since this started avoid social contact and my wife because of an allergy to penicillin can't have the vaccine which leaves me in a dilemma because she is vulnerable (age related) should i have the vaccine ...ie,the element of covid in the jab would it give her the virus from me ....i can't get clear answers from anyone about this so i'll go without the vaccine and do the best at avoiding others.......Take care and keep safe.
Rasselas busied himself so intensely in visionary bustle he forgot his solitude
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

You have to laugh at humans futile attempts to control nature. They try to slow the virus down and it mutates to speed up to the rate it wants to infect their host. Governments have turned a two year pandemic into a 10 year communist creating outcome.

Ever notice nobody asks the elk herd after the cull how they feel about their family members. For millennials it all above feelings above anything else, maybe even more then agenda driven science or does that actually prove science now is about control.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Covid-19

Post by agor95 »

rasselasss wrote:Agor95 you are doing i believe the right thing..avoid contact with others if possible ..my wife and i since this started avoid social contact and my wife because of an allergy to penicillin can't have the vaccine which leaves me in a dilemma because she is vulnerable (age related) should i have the vaccine ...ie,the element of covid in the jab would it give her the virus from me ....i can't get clear answers from anyone about this so i'll go without the vaccine and do the best at avoiding others.......Take care and keep safe.

I understand your worries about how you and your wife would be effected by any treatment or disease.

I hope you get advice during the time the treatment is offered.

Getting a disease like Covid is not a nice way too end.

There are several vaccines types as there are different antibiotic types.
If a person was allergic to one then they would not be to another.

Again some vaccines have no virus in them so you have nothing to pass to your wife.

We all hope the vaccine will introduce our systems the key parts of the virus so we get antibody protection in the short to medium term.

In the long term other parts of the immune system will fight infections like we fight colds or flue.

The problem with a new virus is our systems goes into overdrive.

The bigger picture is by taking the correct vaccine for you and your wife.
We reduce the loading of virus in the population.

It's a team effort that we all better get use to as we have
larger global problems to deal with together.

So members just look into a mirror and ask yourself: Which side are you on a selfish or selfless person.

You may think you are neither but you are.

This is a test on humanity and it's future.

All the Best
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

My late father used to complain "everyone tells me what i can and cannot do"(driving licence medical ,fitness to drive etc.) wonder what he'd make of the restrictions today....negative tests to travel ,stay in the house etc.....as Agor 95 says the world sure has changed and common sense must prevail..
Rasselas busied himself so intensely in visionary bustle he forgot his solitude
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Covid-19

Post by TGM »

rasselasss wrote:Agor95, I believe you are doing the right thing...avoiding contact with others if possible. My wife and I started to avoid social contact when this started. My wife can't have the vaccine because of an allergy to penicillin. This leaves me in a dilemma because she is vulnerable by her age. I wonder should I get the vaccine because would the element of COVID-19 in the jab give her the virus from me? I can't get clear answers from anyone about this so I'll go without the vaccine and do the best at avoiding others. Take care and keep safe.
Find a doctor to prescribe a safe dose of HCQ or Ivermectin for you and your wife.

There is much in the professional literature that shows viruses act like parasites in the bloodstream. Anti-parasitic drugs keep viruses at bay long enough for your immune system to eliminate them.

If you can't get HCQ or Ivermectin, take Quercetin, 1000 mg each day. The chemical composition of Quercetin mimics the antiparasitic drugs.

Also, take 20-40 mg of zinc, 2,000 IU of D3, and 1000mg Vitamin C each day. These supplements help you kill viruses in the bloodstream.

I am no doctor but I have read many papers on the effects of these things against viruses. One decade old paper was even written by Fauci. And I know a lot more but doing the things I mentioned above will keep you safe from colds, viruses and some heart anomalies.
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Do you think aliens exist?

I think they do. Check this story out.
Make no mistake, Chinese cities officials are very careful. They don’t want any
potential COVID-19 carriers to sneak by whether on purpose or by accident.

To make sure that they’re catching as many carriers as they can, they’re augmenting nasal
and other swabs with samples from the ‘back door.�

Anal swabs require inserting a cotton swab 3 to 5 feet into the anus and gently rotating it.
Last week, a Beijing city official said that anal swabs were taken from over 1,000 teachers,
staffers and students at a primary school in the city after an infection had been found.
Their nose and throat swabs and serum samples were also collected for testing.

Additional tests using anal swabs can avoid missing infections, as virus traces in fecal
samples or anal swabs could remain detectable for a longer time than in samples taken
from the upper respiratory tract, Li Tongzeng, a respiratory and infectious disease doctor
in Beijing city, told state TV last week. He added that such samples are only necessary for
key groups such as those citizens we don't like (for example Uighur).

Stool tests may be more effective than respiratory tests in identifying COVID-19 infections
in children and infants since they carry a higher viral load in their stool than adults,
researchers at the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) had said in a paper published
last year.

Nike is making a special sneaker that the swab attaches to.
You know those aliens like them some anal probing.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Chinese authorities have labelled a viral video ‘fake’ after it purportedly showed
people walking ‘like penguins’ following an anal swab to test for the novel coronavirus.

Officials assured citizens that they would not waddle like the flightless birds after
undergoing the medical procedure, which is being used in the country to screen COVID-19
cases.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Sometimes your common sense is just better than what any scientist and political agenda can put forth.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... vid-origin

Then there are times you’re a loser on all fronts.
https://www.newsweek.com/texas-reports- ... ng-1591956
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

This is a live feed we are watching in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LFS3FaRs_s

It is a damming exposure of what has happen so far.

Update 16:50 GMT

The above link of a live feed is now ended.

This lesson learn inquiry is more raw than a normal
government inquiries that take decades.

This is a audio summary

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09jq334

Regards