A little and often

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

harry morris
Dabbler
Dabbler

A little and often

Post by harry morris »

Yes an unusual title for a post gents, but what does it mean ? you know I can’t believe I have been a member of this forum for 20;years I mean 20 years strewth doesn’t bare thinking about does it !
Now in that time how many runners have we gained , erm hang on let me think, yep got it NONE !
Now don’t get me wrong I still believe it’s possible, but with all our modern digital tech knowledge, super computers etc etc we still can’t fathom something invented in the seventeen century ! Bessler was apprenticed to a clock maker so must have known about gearing and various movements, also got his inspiration for his wheel by watching children playing and we all know how inventive children can be don’t we ?

A couple of things have always puzzled me in our quest to find a solution ! Bessler fell to his death erecting a vertical wind mill !!! now I understand that a vertical windmill will run just fine with the wind from any direction !!! but why ? this person had invented a self running wheel that could pump water, lift heavy weights, crush stones ! so why something as fickle as wind ? makes no sense whatsoever.
And my last point is what seems to be an obsession with our membership is the business of lifting weights ! wasting the wheels energy trying to lift weights into a position where they can be released to do work !
I still have my four foot diameter wooden wheel and I’ve promised myself I will have one more go with an idea that’s been haunting me for years, but it does not have to lift heavy weights, so that’s my lot ! cheers everyone, Harry Morris.
Harry Morris
daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: A little and often

Post by daxwc »

harry morris:
now I understand that a vertical windmill will run just fine with the wind from any direction !!! but why ? this person had invented a self running wheel that could pump water, lift heavy weights, crush stones ! so why something as fickle as wind ? makes no sense whatsoever.
He was hired to build it just like you are probably employed by somebody.
What goes around, comes around.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: A little and often

Post by agor95 »

Hi Harry
harry morris wrote:What seems to be an obsession with our membership is the business of lifting weights ! wasting the wheels energy trying to lift weights into a position where they can be released to do work !

I still have my four foot diameter wooden wheel and I’ve promised myself I will have one more go with an idea that’s been haunting me for years, but it does not have to lift heavy weights, so that’s my lot ! cheers everyone, Harry Morris.
You know I expect you are looking that the quest from a different perspective.

Would be interested to know your view.

Thanks
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Weights have to be repositioned again and again so I hope you realize that.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

This is true; however there are alternatives like a rotating wheel that is horizontal.

Like a grinding wheel in a windmill.

Harry could have explored this dimension 'little and often' during the last 20 years.

All the Best
harry morris
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by harry morris »

Many thanks gents for your comments, Agor, I did a horizontal wheel some years back another one of my spectacular failures, but it was interesting !
Axel, yes weights have to be repositioned continuasly but wasting the wheels energy lifting them is not the answer in my opinion ! Agor thank you, you are absolutely right, all my failures have been brilliant !
Daxwc, didn’t know Bessler was hired to build this windmill !!! but on top of his three story house, still makes no sense.
Well enough of my ramblings gents after 17 weeks of lockdown with this dam virus and still here and clear of it ! All I have to do now is get shut of a ton of rubbish from my home so I can actually get at my lovely wheel as you all will recall is called The Lady Godiva, Why, because she is Bare ! Harry Morris.
Harry Morris
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Harry

I look forward to you implementing the 'Dominant Flywheel' method, hopefully on your horizontal wheel.

Supply the dimension & masses for others to assist.

All the Best