What is your view on Superstring Theory?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

agor95
Addict
Addict

re: What is your view on Superstring Theory?

Post by agor95 »

Hi Silvertiger

I only scanned the 455 pages. What I pickup was people described in the New Testament appear to have read the Book of Enoch and had been influenced.

However I am back to Bessler Forum main topics now.

Good Researching
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

There is something else to be considered into evidence for Superstring Theory...the actual location of our physical fourth dimension on earth. It eluded me for 15 years and then quite suddenly just popped into my head right out of nowhere the other day, and I began writing a postulate, and then I started researching the effects that the resultant model was yielding...and it just got incredibly strange from there...and that's pretty much all I have to say on the matter. But now that I know where to look, it's literally everywhere, albeit inaccessible...at least for the average Joe. All I know at this point is that people are inherently stupid, especially when they try to play God. Only one man on Earth, in my own estimation, knew how to access it, and as intelligent as he was, I would have to say that even his understanding of it was SEVERELY limited. To me, it's like mixing two different types of rocket fuels together that aren't supposed to be mixed, because of a limited understanding of rocketry and ratios (or perhaps NO knowledge of ratios whatsoever), and then wondering why the rocket blows up after launch.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Having said that, I'll also say this: having a limb amputated (like the fourth dimension) from your body (like the Earth) and then designing and building and fitting a smart prosthetic limb to it in attempt to get as close as possible to full functionality (assuming that one even understands or knows the primary function AT ALL)...just aint the real thing.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: What is your view on Superstring Theory?

Post by agor95 »

Well here is another link to something. You choose what you make of it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa3XPR ... bNA/videos

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed