I always suspected my wheel concepts descriptions and drawings will just disappear for unknown reason, but ...

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

raj
Addict
Addict

I always suspected my wheel concepts descriptions and drawings will just disappear for unknown reason, but ...

Post by raj »

This forum was closed on the 2nd of SEPTEMBER, just minutes after I posted my last concept and drawing.
Keep learning till the end.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: I always suspected my wheel concepts descriptions and drawings will just disappear for unknown reason, but ...

Post by agor95 »

It's a Conspiracy.

There was me thinking it was caused by referring to other worldly agencies.

Good Luck with your re-post.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
raj
Addict
Addict

Re: I always suspected my wheel concepts descriptions and drawings will just disappear for unknown reason, but ...

Post by raj »

Hello AGOR 95,
Every concepts drawings and descriptions posted on this forum by me are PATENT PENDING and IP protected at the time of POSTINGS.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

raj wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:43 am Hello AGOR 95,
Every concepts drawings and descriptions posted on this forum by me are PATENT PENDING and IP protected at the time of POSTINGS.
I think I will leave the 'PATENT PENDING and IP protected' until after I have something actually running for 54 days.

All the Best
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Once a patent application is duly made and given a patent application number, your invention is patent pending status for one year giving you time to decide whether you want to continue with your application or not.

THEN YOU can freely SHOW your invention to the WORLD, and NO ONE can claim your invention as HIS because of your invention recorded priority
date.

Please do not whisper a word about your invention to a stranger even for 54 minutes. THAT WILL become public domain.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I never had any intention of patenting my device if I was fortunate enough to succeed, but it probably wouldn’t be the same as yours, Raj. So I could shout it from the rooftops if I had a winner.

JC
Last edited by John Collins on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

I believe if there is another device from me 'whisper' is good a name as any.

Of cause it will be in a computer model so no sounds will be used.

I could put the details in the post addressed back to myself.

The date stamp is valid as prior art verification.

Also the date stamp on a well respected site of cause.

Good luck all.
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

JC wrote:
I never had any intention of patenting my device if I was fortunate enough to succeed, but it probably wouldn’t be the same as yours, Raj. So I could shout it from the rooftops if I had a winner.
My hat's off to you John, an altruistic inventor in this day and age is rare indeed! I hope you experience the satisfaction of building a runner, and are able to reap some rewards for making the wheel known to the world. If it wasn't for your efforts the vast majority of us wouldn't even know the name Johann Bessler.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks GT, fingers crossed etc 😄

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Dr.Wlazlak
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dr.Wlazlak »

I like this post ( paranode but not sure why )

I have about 6 different working type motor type things on my shelf or on my Cadd programs at home in the open Air for anyone to look at
At any time: The funny part is no one wants to look at them, So for all you people that have working things like motors that work on their
own power and things like that. Find themselves.
( being paranode about people wanting to take them from you is somewhat nonsense and even more nonsense Because no one wants
Your Working Stuff. They want their own working stuff only. Ask yourself, do you want someone's stuff - NO. and they don't want Yours

If you don't believe Me Email Thousands of people and ask them - Do you want to look at my working technology in Person? NO thank you please.

I have my own working technology Why do I need to see Yours?

Don't Be Paranode: No one wants your stuff. No matter how good it works.

Thank Dr. Wlazlak There is no Suppression of technology like The Bessler Wheel and things like that ( But there is Suppression of your own lack of interest
in finding the real working deal. Because you don't want someone else to have a working technology before you ( So you don't want to know ....)
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Wlazlak!
ne mettez pas tout le monde dans le même panier.
ici nous partageons ce sur quoi on travaille et aidons dans la mesure de nos moyens les autres projets.
si vous nous montrez rien, nous ne pouvons pas apprécier vos réalisations.
J.B

Wlazlak!
don’t put everybody in the same basket.
here we share what we are working on and help other projects as far as we can.
If you show us nothing, we cannot appreciate your achievements.
J.B
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Dr.Wlazlak wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:53 am I like this post ( paranode but not sure why )

Your Working Stuff. They want their own working stuff only. Ask yourself, do you want someone's stuff - NO. and they don't want Yours
I like your attitude. I can start the day with a smile.

All the Best