Multiple images of MT

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

John Collins
Addict
Addict

Re: Multiple images of MT

Post by John Collins »

Ovyyus is correct I did limit the use of the translations. This was because they weren’t mine but I obtained permission to use them for my publication from the original translator.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Hello John

The original translator, Mike Senior?

ETA

When ovyyus posted Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:32 pm
Unfortunately I can provide no further translations at this point as they will all be included in my own upcoming publication of Bessler's MT next year.
It sounded like he was sandbagging clues for his scheduled book release.

ETA2
Your reason now & the one by ovyyus then differ. That's odd.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I own the English translations done By Mike Senior of the GB, AP and DT, but Al Bacon translated MT and it was he who limited its use by myself and others. Al Bacon was a pseudonym.

JC

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

John Collins wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:07 pm I own the English translations done By Mike Senior of the GB, AP and DT, but Al Bacon translated MT and it was he who limited its use by myself and others. Al Bacon was a pseudonym.

JC

People who are frauds;
https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopi ... =10&t=4656

And;
https://arxiv.org/abs/1301.3097

With Gottfried Leibniz, he might best be known for f(x) = ∫ Δy/Δx. That states that x is a function of the change in both the y and x axis.
And with the integral symbol, the sets the limits of f(x) lim x --> 1 or lim x --> -1. That determines from what direction you are approaching
the limit.
I did receive the lead today so I can make 4 more weight wheel assemblies for a total of 8. It will be interesting when someone who is 100%
disabled and is building it and is called a fraud. After all, Bessler wasn't a German and I'm not an American. Yet I can understand what both
Leibniz and Bessler talked about.
I think when I do a show in Utrecht, Netherlands at Utrecht University who has this book https://www.uu.nl/en/special-collection ... nn-bessler they might have someone work with me
on the definitive translation. After all, I'll have many builds as Bessler did as well as his wheel and more. It might have people wondering what Bessler
really built and that only Bessler wheel ever know.

And John, because I am me, I might be able to get your King Charles III to actually be involved with Amy Pohl's medical situation. That won't
include you. It'd be about her. And John, ever watch the movie "The King's Speech" about King George VI? What's good for the King might be
good for his subject. And then he can show that he cares about his people who look up to and admire him.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

John Collins wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:07 pm I own the English translations done By Mike Senior of the GB, AP and DT, but Al Bacon translated MT and it was he who limited its use by myself and others. Al Bacon was a pseudonym.

JC

John, with Amy, if it's not 1 on 1 with her and King Charles III then it's not about her getting back into the classroom and teaching again. That's
her life and it is what she wants to do. Will she ever walk again? Her teaching again comes first. Your King will know what I've gone through and
how I was hated for working through it. With Amy, they'll need to know her King supports her. This is comparable to Jesus telling the lame man
(paralytic) to go home. Your King Charles can tell Amy to teach again.
If other people are involved then it will not be her being inspired by her King Charles who cares about his people. And as anyone knows, I cannot
tell your King Charles III what to do. What he and Amy decide upon is up to them and has nothing to do with me. I can only suggest something for
them to consider like watching a movie together. What they get from that movie is up to them.
It is possible I might have to be involved. After all, I will have survived a very bad medical situation.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JC

If you don't build a wheel John, how will it look when people know what you told me? That is your leadership John.
besslerwheel.com was made in your image. God made Adam and Eve and you made besslerwheel.com.
That will be your legacy as far as Bessler's Wheel is concerned. After all, you are John Collins and I'm simply a loser
who did not learn to snakker Engleske like you and your friends. Is that what you want to be known for? After all, it's
who has a Bessler Wheel who will matter. How's your build coming along?
What's in Utrecht, Netherlands because apparently you don't know that they have an original book. I've been in
contact with Dr. Jaski and a showing of Bessler Wheels just might happen. I can get Mt 125 to work so people will always wonder,
what did Bessler actually build back then? They'll know you built a website. I find your post to me to be material I can
use for motivation. This is because it will be displayed with my builds. It will show where if I'm not pure like you, who am I?
I'm like Johann Bessler. And John, my father lived under Nazi occupation in Norway. Your forum is no different from what
he told me. Watch the movie Narvik with Amy and tell her some people are born better.
And when people are asking me about my work and Bessler's Wheel, I'll ask Amy to watch that movie with you. And then you
can tell her that you are John Collins. That's better than The King's Speech. After all, you have a family and she doesn't. It
needs to be about you and your friends. And everybody, please feel free to attack me. You have John's support and encouragement.
https://www.uu.nl/en/special-collection ... nn-bessler

p.s., John, you could've apologized and showed interest in my work or even wonder if Amy was encouraged like
King George VI, could she teach again. Your own King was a stutterer but overcame that and that doesn't inspire you?
Attachments
John Collins attacking me for asking for his help with abuse.PNG
Frame with Peacocks Tail1.0.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JC stands for Jesus Christ and John Collins. And John, supporting my work would not have cost you anything.
Instead, you represent Bessler's Wheel for what it is, simply a joke. And I will ask Amy to watch Narvik with you
while saying that's better than me, her and King Charles III watching The King's Speech together.

Watch this video J.C. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyhW2v0NDM0
And with the war in Ukraine, I will tell Putin that the West is fascist. If Jews in the U.S. say that antisemitism is a wide
spread problem in the U.S. then Jews agree with him. And he'll know that people prefer Narvik to The King's Speech.
Everyone in here except for me looks up to you J.C.
Attachments
JC.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

I changed my post to what's in the image. Just what has been ignored in this forum and overunity.com.
It can literally change the world but as your friends in Germany showed, power in the wrong hands needs
to be avoided. After all, why pour petrol on a fire?

And my experiment that I am pursuing.
Just imagine, the most hated person in here might do the most for helping to pursue a healthier environment
while allowing for an economy. When I served in the U.S. Navy, our flag in boot camp was "a piece of cake" and
we were Company 911.

p.s., My surgeon wouldn't operate on me because I haven't been allowed to pursue Bessler's Wheel so I could have a family.
And until I am allowed to have a family, surgery will have to wait. After all, who will care for me after I have surgery? My surgeon
requires me to have a family. This will be a part of Bessler's legacy as well as anyone supporting my being cyber-bullied while
needing major surgery.
Attachments
Possibilities.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

This is basically a nightmare of a hobby. Having cancer and getting ran over by a van is much better than this.
The link is to my post on Facebook explaining why Bessler said a dog has a kennel and has a chain. What allows his wheel to work.
And if anyone is familiar with math or mechanics they'll understand how rotating a lever at a 4 to 1 can lift both the top and bottom
weights. This is the solution and yet I'm hated.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2021290 ... 697128826/

Did you guys hear the one about the loser who went into a perpetual motion forum and said I'm going to build Bessler's Wheel?
Just think, no one thought I could do this. I think I'll watch Narvik now.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

p.s., My surgeon wouldn't operate on me because I haven't been allowed to pursue Bessler's Wheel so I could have a family.
And until I am allowed to have a family, surgery will have to wait. After all, who will care for me after I have surgery? My surgeon
requires me to have a family.
I'm sure your surgeon would let a friend step up to the plate, James. Why don't you ask a friend to help you.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

JC
Thank you John.

Have you ever made it home? The last I recall, you were stuck in Spain.
Walter Clarkson
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

You’ve got a long memory! We were picked up by a Canadian aircraft with two flight crews on board who flew from somewhere in Canada ( I can’t remember where) to Alicante in an Airbus A380, a huge aircraft capable of carrying more than 500 passengers, then dropped as at Manchester, before returning for another 500! Amazing service.

JC

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

John Collins wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:57 am You’ve got a long memory! We were picked up by a Canadian aircraft with two flight crews on board who flew from somewhere in Canada ( I can’t remember where) to Alicante in an Airbus A380, a huge aircraft capable of carrying more than 500 passengers, then dropped as at Manchester, before returning for another 500! Amazing service.

JC

I would like to Thank You for the work you have done on behalf of Johann Bessler and his legacy. Unfortunately I believe it is
Bessler's best interest for me to take his work in a different direction. What this means as an example is when you wanted to know
why you should care about Utrecht and any possible show there, and with your making it known about copy rights and who controls
Bessler's work, I think Utrecht University will be inspired to have some of its own students work on a translation with me of their
book. It does have Wagner's Roaster which is also in the Mt drawings.
And what I'' suggest to Utrecht University and others is that because of the attacks I've had to tolerate because am not an ethnically
pure, non-native English speaker that your work and that of your friends should stay in your pure English community. After all, I simply
receive no respect for my work or what I have worked through. After all, when I moved from Norway to the U.S., only my father made
the same journey, speaking Norwegian and moving to an English speaking country and both were hated for it.
And once again I'd like to thank you for your contributions.
Attachments
Wagner's Roaster.png
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

It does have Wagner's Roaster which is also in the Mt drawings.
So you're roasting Bessler's wheel on Wagner's spit, then calling it Bessler's wheel?

Did you marinate Bessler's wheel in menstrual blood & seamen? Yea are worthy to enter the hall of the slain.

I'd like to thank you, James-Alan for, hummm. Let me think here. Still thinking. Ah, nothing.

Thank you for nothing, James-Alan, oh sole & mighty member of the empty set.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

The endless loop of the...

Post by WaltzCee »

... busy beaver delema.

Jimmyboy-Alan's reasoning why it's the world's fault.
UbWe wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:59 pm . .. .. .
p.s.,

a) My surgeon wouldn't operate on me

b) because I haven't been allowed to pursue Bessler's Wheel

c) so I could have a family.

d) And until I am allowed to have a family,

e) surgery will have to wait.

f) After all, who will care for me after I have surgery?

g) My surgeon requires me to have a family.
. .. .. .
This hillybilly from K'ant•tuck•eee k'ant have surgery cause he k'ant have a family cause he k'ant pursue Bessler's wheel cause you won't let him.

It's all your fault, k'ant you see? It seems to me you people are trying to kill this hillybilly!

Life in A•merry•k'ant is pure hell. Pleze double dutch on in.

ETA
will someone pleze marry him, so he can have surgery, so he can . .. .. . maybe move on to the next set of excuses as to why his wheel doesn't work?

Odiferous Odin is calling Jimmyboy-Alan to

Vows of flavours & the thrill of plunder
Last edited by WaltzCee on Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Walter Clarkson