MT 13

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

MT 13

Post by daanopperman »

Hi all ,

I wanted to PM thx4 regarding his build's on MT 13 , but it might as well be shown to the forum so there is more flack

This post is meant for him , I hope he find it .

If we re-arrange the cam position to the outside of the wheel dia , we have a small chance of lifting the weights at the top of the wheel with much less energy and back torque . If we lift the weight on the lh side of the wheel as per JB we are in fact speeding up the mass , this not only causes back torque , we are placing a load on the left side of the wheel counter acting half of the leverage we get by the mass we have already lifted to cause imbalance . If a mass inside a balanced wheel is revolving with the wheel there is no back torque , but as soon as you move the mass faster than the wheel in direction of rotation there will be back torque irrespective of where this happens , be it on the left or right side of the wheel ( more than G )

I will attempt to add a bmp file to better explain ,

By releasing the weight that sits on the outside of the rim on the left side of the wheel at say 10 - 11 o clock , so it can fall under gravity and pass over to the rh side of the wheel we are removing mass on the lh side of the wheel , since it is a pendulum it will increase it's mass as it reaches it's lowest point . Since the pendulum pivot on the rim will be at or after 12 it means the weight at the moment of release is transferred to the rh side of the wheel , where the excess mass from the swing will be more than the mass itself and on the rh side of the wheel . Since the pendulum pivot is moving towards the rh side the pendulum will recieve additional momentum as if the pivot was stationary . Using that momentum with the aid of a correct shape cam we can lift the weight perpendicular to the wheel axes for max overbalance on the rh side of the wheel .

Daan
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Re: MT 13

Post by daanopperman »

Wrong file extension sorry will try again
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

MT 13.png
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

This exersize was worst than trying to wipe fresh breadcrumbs from the tabletop
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Daan. Positional OB will never work, no matter, how or where you move the weights. There needs to be something extra. Weights travel Up = down in a gravity field...
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Hi Tarsier79 ,

Do you think what I have said in my post regarding MT 13 will make any difference as to the wheel depicted by JB .
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Thank you Daan, for your constructive proposal, it's the essence of a forum, the exchange of ideas and I love it...
The sketch, and very clear, and I looked for an external system, but I admit that yours deserves a try, the rear torque will be canceled by a ratchet no worries, see you soon.

A++
Tout ce que je présente n'est pas fonctionnel, une surprise cependant n'est pas à exclure. Je vous remercie.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello Daan

It is good to have a suggestions rather that silence. I would like to think the book will not be thrown at anyone for doing so. Not even a captains log with nothing relevant within.

Based on your suggestion and the study of Omni-wheels.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omni_wheel

With radial discs around the main wheel. A mass on the radial disc rim
could be moved from the outside to inside by rotation.

This would use a rotation in the z-plain instead of restricting movements in the X & Y plain; as in the pendulum drop displacement approach.

P.S. Members normally stick to 2 dimensional concepts for practical reasons.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed