Besslers drawings

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

harry morris
Dabbler
Dabbler

Besslers drawings

Post by harry morris »

Hello and a happy new year to all you forum members, I want some information from the more experienced members as I can’t find the information I am looking for.
Can anyone tell me WHO drew these bessler wheels ? did Bessler draw them himself or did he employ an illustrator to draw them for him under his supervision ! I know this is a tricky one to answer and my reason for this is that it is my belief that there is quite a lot of stuff missing from said drawings.
As we are all well aware there is No Such Thing as a perpetual motion machine, the problem being a ( machine ) however well built and of the finest materials known to man it will wear out eventually.
It is my belief that Besslers mechanism is Not hidden inside the wheel and as for rotating 360 degrees with all its driving weights is quite simply impossible.let me know what you think, I have been a member for over 20 years and so far the number of running wheels is a grand total on NIL however I still believe a solution will be found, not in the flawed over balanced wheel and all the wheels trying to carry all their driving weights inside them ! As I say it is my belief that the wheel is driven externally.
Cheers Harry Morris.
Harry Morris
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Re: Besslers drawings

Post by John Collins »

Bessler drew all the drawings Harry, and there are numerous indications that he was quite a draughtsman and anyway he would have to draw them first, even if he had used an illustrator. I’m not sure he would have needed one because they are, as you say, missing details and I think I could have drawn them. It’s missing details because they are secret.

I agree it wasn’t a perpetual motion machine but it was what I call ‘a continuous motion machine’ which kind of implies a finite end to its action. Your ideas and beliefs are as legitimate as anyone else’s here and welcome too, I have my own and so does everyone else. Who knows who will find the answer but it needs to happen very soon.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
harry morris
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by harry morris »

Hello John, good to here from you and thank you very much for that invaluable information, I have taken my wheel off its support mountings, removed the centre axle and bearings from the wheel leaving just the axle and bearings on the supports.
Sounds daft I know but it gives me the space I need for a mechanism that’s been rattling round in my head for years, the mechanism is just a simple piece of ancient clockwork that’s been with us for quite some time and works non stop !
That is why it is my belief that Besslers mechanism could not possibly be contained inside the wheel itself and as I say trying to rotate carrying all the driving weights as well is just impossible ! Now an external mechanism makes much more sense and of course it is purely a mechanical mechanism which is probably why all our computer enthusiasts are unable to find the answer with their simulations however clever never come up with any answers.
Since Bessler was apprenticed to a clockmaker and I assume he was also inspired by the ancient masters of mechanical devices which drove him to invent his self rotating wheel. Well enough from me for now John, best of luck.
Harry.
Harry Morris
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi Harry,
That makes no sense. There wasn't any thing on the out side of the wheel(s), to drive them. What ever drove them must be on the inside---------------------------Sam
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:50 pm Hi Harry,
That makes no sense. There wasn't any thing on the out side of the wheel(s), to drive them. What ever drove them must be on the inside---------------------------Sam
I agree with Sam. The wheels were driven by internal mechanisms. Bessler hid the inside of his wheels because the secret to the movement was inside. He did, however, illustrate mechanisms on the outside of his wheels in his drawings. T-shaped pendulums actuated a crank assembly linked to the axle of the wheels. Some people think they were speed governors but I think they were clues as to how the internal mechanisms functioned.

You will notice the bottom weight of the Kassel wheel pendulum is shaped like an American football. That shape would be useful for striking a lever, a roller or a ratchet pawl as it swung by. The weights at the ends of the top crossbar were shaped like spheres which are suitable for rolling inside a compartment or passageway. The Merseburg wheel had rectangular weights mounted to the top crossbar with a sphere shaped weight at the bottom. IMO the external pendulums hint at the various weights balancing against each other.

Bessler said the axle area of his wheel contained compartments and was pierced through with many holes. IMO this hints at the configuration of a prime mover mechanism. The speed of weights moving near the axle is much slower than weights moving near the rim of the wheel. They would be less affected by centrifugal force and could be made to be heavier. The force of their movements would be powerful enough to shift the lighter outer weights into and out from the axle. I think this may have been the weight differential Bessler referred to in his writings. I hope to experiment with that configuration in the future, the Lord willing.
Last edited by gravitationallychallenged on Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla
harry morris
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by harry morris »

Well what can I say gents, clearly you have a much better concept regarding this mysterious mechanism than me, come on Just think outside the box for a moment ! Put all the weights you want in any configuration you want and guarantee it will not rotate more than 200 degrees or so ! WHY because it is impossible and will never work in a million years, well it hasn’t worked in the last 300 years or so has it ?
I’m amazed at the closed minds of some of this forums members, if someone dares to say something they don’t agree with out comes the usual beat down until it goes away routine !
As I say my belief is that the wheels are driven by an external mechanism which makes a lot more sense and is much easier than trying to cram weights inside the wheels and then expect that mechanism to rotate 360 degrees ! Never going to happen and never will, well that’s my rant for today ! Cheers Harry Morris.
Harry Morris
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Harry Morris,
You are probably right Harry! What do I know---------------------------------------------------------Sam
cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Appreciate your ideas Harry but it helps me stimulate my old coagulated brain cells to try and figure out how he did it!

Anyone can just say it's impossible therefore why even try!

The whole Bessler saga is a great unfinished story and it seems to attract your interest as well!

For me the clues seem to fit together and show that B was trying to create his legacy such that anyone developing a working wheel would have to acknowledge that their wheel was almost a direct copy of B's!!
Last edited by cloud camper on Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

harry morris wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:42 pm y) Well what can I say gents, clearly you have a much better concept regarding this mysterious mechanism than me,

x) come on Just think outside the box for a moment !

a) Put all the weights you want in any configuration you want and guarantee it will not rotate more than 200 degrees or so !

b) WHY because it is impossible and will never work in a million years, well it hasn’t worked in the last 300 years or so has it ?

c) I’m amazed at the closed minds of some of this forums members, if someone dares to say something they don’t agree with out comes the usual beat down until it goes away routine !

d) As I say my belief is that the wheels are driven by an external mechanism which makes a lot more sense and is much easier than trying to cram weights inside the wheels and then expect that mechanism to rotate 360 degrees !

e) Never going to happen and never will,

f) well that’s my rant for today ! Cheers Harry Morris.
y) I'm going to agree with you there Harry until contrary facts come forward.

x) who's box? Yours? Mine? Newton's? God's?

a) This is obviously clear as mud. A dice can be weighted or loaded to most likely land on a certain lucky number rather consistently. A wheel can be weighted likewise.

What did you mean Harry?

Those are some questions I have.
Cheers to you too.

c) Any one might defend their ideas with some evidence. Lacking evidence a clear map of reasoning would suffice.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.