Bessler Wheel Secrets #3

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Bessler Wheel Secrets #3

Post by Soon »

Not to be a complete jerk but I have pulleys I'm not using and a fish scale.
How could a mechanical advantage using pulleys be tested?
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Soon wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:40 am Not to be a complete jerk but I have pulleys I'm not using and a fish scale.
By putting the fish scales in the proper place :)
Last edited by agor95 on Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

agor95 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:51 am
Soon wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:40 am Not to be a complete jerk but I have pulleys I'm not using and a fish scale.
By putting the fish scales in the proper place :)

It would be possible for me to test what was in the video. I've heard the same thing from other people
who teach about pulley systems. I think they forget that when pulling down on the end of the line that they
are lifting everything on it. They might be too busy think with 2 pulleys supporting a 2kg weight that each pulley
is supporting 1kg which is right. But to pull one pulley up requires pulling both pulleys up.
I could also show a single weight swinging and then 2 weights at 90º rotating. With what is in the picture,
the small parts are what preceded the build I did using oak. The larger retraction disc is from the prototype
that led to my current build. When Bessler said
Around the firmly placed horizontal axis is a rotating disc (low or narrow cylinder) which resembles a grindstone. This disc can be called the principle piece of my machine. Accordingly, this wheel consists of an external wheel (or drum) for raising weights which is covered with stretched linen.

There is a way to do that. Why I show one disc in the picture. It would be inside the wheel itself and the firmly placed
axle would not rotate but the wheel would. Then it would be easy to cover the wheel with linen. It would be a cheap
build because it would be testing the mechanics and the construction. And with me, since I like math with everything I
do it should be no surprise if I show it. It is why I've stayed with my build.
Attachments
SpareParts.png
Last edited by Soon on Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Soon wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:08 am
WaltzCee wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:02 am Hey besslah enthusiasts,

Has anyone figured out the secret the ham and plagiarizing pharisee disclosed?

And yet you don't understand why 90º to the axle matters. or what that has to do with pulleys and lines.
Do you know enough math and engineering to now how Romans lifted beasts from below the floor of the
coliseum?
I'm reasonably certain I know how the Egyptians lifted 70 tonne stones and transported them from the quarry to build the great pyramid depicted on the obverse of the one USD.

Sure do appreciate you letting me know what I do and don't know. Add this to the list of things I don't know:
  • When are you going to stop shooting off your mouth and make the besslah wheel that (according to you) only you know and can comprehend.
I do know you've been bragging for years.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:15 am

And yet you don't understand why 90º to the axle matters. or what that has to do with pulleys and lines.
Do you know enough math and engineering to now how Romans lifted beasts from below the floor of the
coliseum?
I'm reasonably certain I know how the Egyptians lifted 70 tonne stones and transported them from the quarry to build the great pyramid depicted on the obverse of the one USD.

Sure do appreciate you letting me know what I do and don't know. Add this to the list of things I don't know:
  • When are you going to stop shooting off your mouth and make the besslah wheel that (according to you) only you know and can comprehend.

Walt, I can show a thread in 2009 when I had cancer. Your friend told me the same things you've been telling me.. I am 100%
disabled and all you can say is I will hound to death if you don't make me a wheel. This is how you teach people if they don't
kill themselves first. Right?
And considering with cancer I had to go through both chemo and radiation therapy and only felt good for about 1 hour a day
and I had to listen to this same garbage. Where's my wheel. What is keeping you or your friend from building something? You
can't build anything because you're too busy attacking someone who is 100% disabled and yet I'm the problem.
And this is because you and your friend are both "real" Americans. It's funny but your friend refused to make money working with
me. He either got credit for teaching me and it was his invention or this was the alternative. He told me that he wanted me to know
what it means to be an American and he like you are the examples. No work to show but always crying because I didn't let cancer
stop me from trying just as I'm not letting being disabled to stop me. And yet when I am successful I will leave the US to you and
your friend. After all, it's Americans like you who made America great. Right?
Basically Walt all you and your friend have shown me is that Australia would be a better place to live. After all, I also want to explain
and demonstrate how CO2 is directly helping the ozone layer to recover. The IPCC made it known in its 2013 report that 3 greenhouse
gasses are associated with the ozone layer recovering. That needs to be known and I have been in contact with my local congressman
about it. What he has to consider is if I make it known then when the GOP attacks the IPCC I'll be able to make it known that the GOP
wasn't concerned about getting it right. That's because the GOP stresses people should have things their way or its someone else's fault.
Like my not having built you and your friend a wheel yet to see if you'd approve of a disabled Veteran having a life in the U.S. Since you
don't approve of my wanting a life in the U.S. I will say that I am doing what is to accommodate you and your friend.
Then you and your friend will be famous. You'll have ran a disabled Veteran out of the U.S. because...........
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

At everyone else, I was able to build this AFTER I had surgery in 2018 and became 100% disabled. So it's been
about 4 years. And Walt has produced nothing. As a real American told me, they would teach me what it means to be an American.
And Walt is his friend. Either I be exploited or I'll be attacked. And if I build I will be banned.
The progress I've made over the last 4 years is mostly because without the constant attacks by some of the people in this forum I
could think about what I either could try or needed to do. I could work at it as I could. No one has realized Bessler's ever and it has
been over 300 years. Kind of why I don't understand why my work isn't good enough for real Americans.
OH, I know. They're MAGA and proud of it.
Attachments
Oak Build.png
Last edited by Soon on Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:15 am

coliseum?

Walt, my father lived under Nazi occupation. You and your white supremacist friends talk the way Nazis did. No one was allowed to tell them anything.
And where I have trouble eating food. As it happens if you weren't a Nazi you had trouble eating food. Nazis did expect obedience just as you and your
white supremacist friends do. That makes you and your friends a hate group in every sense of the word.
And once I am successful I will have no problem saying that white supremacy is what took me so long to build a working wheel because whatever I
did wasn't good enough for pure white Americans.
Do you like the way that sounds Walt? You and your white supremacist friends are very much like Nazis in WW II. And this is why I made so much work done not posting with you and your friends Walt. White supremacists just don't work because they are the power. An example of that is when you said:
When are you going to stop shooting off your mouth and make the besslah wheel
Only you can talk and I am only allowed to work because you are the power. I think everyone knows I'm 1/2 Norwegian while you and your friends are "pure" Americans. To put it into plain English for you Walt, because of constant attacks by people like you and your friends, I do not feel safe living in the US. After all, I'll need to say it's my fault that my work wasn't good enough for "real" or "pure" Americans who demanded better from me.
Why I plan on moving to another country.

@All, with the R&D thread I was going to start, it was going to be a step by step walk through. My build would be finished before that but I've decided not to. It's like a math teacher I follow on Facebook, I mentioned to him that with how challenging math could be study groups should be encouraged. But for whatever work I do in the future, you guys can wonder why I can do what I can. Even a working wheel will not let you understand why it works. But you'll have the white supremacists in this forum to explain it to you. And that is why haven't you figured it out yet?
Last edited by Soon on Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Your wheel isn’t going to work.
I’m still gobsmacked that people think they can build a working gravity wheel.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Soon wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:46 pm [. .. .. .

Walt, my father lived under Nazi occupation. You and your white supremacist friends talk the way Nazis did. No one was allowed to tell them anything.

. .. .. .
We know the story about your daddy running from Hitler with his tail between his legs waiting on the Americans to save his girlie butt. You've told us many times.

I'll reiterate the point you seem to not want to talk about.
  • Your claims of knowing how to build a working wheel predate all piss no motion. You've told us so many times over many years we've lost count of how many.
Just answer one question , perp.
  • WHEN ?
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I think to have a working idea you need to be able to draw a picture of it and identify why it works based on your design. I think that there could be a variety of gravity wheel designs. Something that could be drawn before built. I've already shared working designs. I will share more if you beg for it. Beg for dear life. I know the answer. I will tell you. Ask and you shall receive. Beg and it will be given to you. Humble yourself so that I don't feel like I'm giving secrets to a bunch of ravaging wolves. Besides it will feel good to get a little positive attention. I'm already a trillionaire. I'm just out of contact with my audio recording business investment company. If it contacts me or I find a way to contact it and it's not somehow been stolen I could have access to trillions of dollars almost immediately. I have nothing to lose. I can share perpetual motion machines. It's meaningless. Just beg a little. Right now I have an idea for how to use pulleys to produce mechanical advantage without sacrificing distance from my time travel duplicate Archimedes.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:24 pm
Soon wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:46 pm [. .. .. .

. .. .. .
We know the story about your daddy running from Hitler with his tail between his legs waiting on the Americans to save his girlie butt. You've told us many times.

I'll reiterate the point you seem to not want to talk about.
  • Your claims of knowing how to build a working wheel predate all piss no motion. You've told us so many times over many years we've lost count of how many.
Just answer one question , perp.
  • WHEN ?
If I lived in Nazi Germany I would have to answer to you. My question is, do I have to answer to you?
And do you like Jews because they did not run? The meek shall inherit the Earth and those who did not run were the meek.
Psalms 37:11 — “But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”

And Walt, before I ever answer to you, show you know something please. My work takes the time that it does. Bessler's Wheel
or as you call it, AB Hammer's invention is not the only project that I'm working on. The reality is IMO it would've been finished
already if not for people like yourself.
It is as I mentioned to preoccupied, a thread walking through step by step of my working theory people might've found interesting
enough to discuss. But 2 people stopped that. You and preoccupied are better than all of the other people in this forum. Why?
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

preoccupied wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:39 pm I think to have a working idea you need to be able to draw a picture of it and identify why it works based on your design. I think that there could be a variety of gravity wheel designs. Something that could be drawn before built. I've already shared working designs. I will share more if you beg for it. Beg for dear life. I know the answer. I will tell you. Ask and you shall receive. Beg and it will be given to you. Humble yourself so that I don't feel like I'm giving secrets to a bunch of ravaging wolves. Besides it will feel good to get a little positive attention. I'm already a trillionaire. I'm just out of contact with my audio recording business investment company. If it contacts me or I find a way to contact it and it's not somehow been stolen I could have access to trillions of dollars almost immediately. I have nothing to lose. I can share perpetual motion machines. It's meaningless. Just beg a little. Right now I have an idea for how to use pulleys to produce mechanical advantage without sacrificing distance from my time travel duplicate Archimedes.

And yet I wanted to do a thread on one design that would support Bessler's work. Why is that an issue in a forum supposedly dedicated to realizing his work? What you said;
I've already shared working designs. I will share more if you beg for it.
And I want to show people why I like my work on Bessler's Wheel. To go with your quote, I have shown actual builds. But when you say "if you beg",
that's not the same thing as my starting a thread to encourage discussion. While it is my working theory, if correct then it is Bessler's rules of perpetual motion. And yet you're teaching me to say Bessler when I've always said Bessler.
Even this thread is called Bessler Wheel Secrets. Who knows, maybe people will consider that I draw diagrams on paper, I will use rulers as well as a 3D
design program and try to build accordingly. If you and Walt need help with math I guess I could tutor both of you. Can either of you do pre-algebra? We'd need a starting point, right?
This is a free program; https://www.khanacademy.org/math/pre-algebra
Sure I might be into calculus now but everyone starts somewhere. And between Bessler's Wheel and myself, getting up to analytical trigonometry will
happen if you know me. It will help you to understand his work so it'd be for your benefit.

p.s., @All, anyone serious about learning in depth my working theory on Bessler will need to know math. I could make time available for tutoring you
if it'd help.
Last edited by Soon on Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Laissez passer les vents pestilentiels et attelez vous à nous décrire comment vous allez liberer le cable SVP.
J.B

Let through the pestilential winds and get ready to describe to us how you will release the cable please.
J.B
Last edited by SHADOW on Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Soon wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:27 pm p.s., @All, anyone serious about learning in depth my working theory on Bessler will need to know math. I could make time available for tutoring you
if it'd help.
La culture, c'est comme la confiture, moins on en a, plus on l'étale.!!!
Parle nous de ta roue est pas de tes bla bla en mal de reconnaissance, tu joues contre ton camp, on va tous finir par appuyer sur "oubliez le"
Bien à toi.

Culture is like jam, the less you have, the more you spread it.
Talk to us about your wheel and not about your bla bla in search of recognition, you are playing against your side, we will all end up pressing "forget it".
Good to you.
The world is perfect.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Votre roue ne fonctionnera pas.
Je suis toujours stupéfait que les gens pensent qu'ils peuvent construire une roue de gravité fonctionnelle.