Bessler Co-operative?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Would you be prepared to join a "Bessler Co-operative" group as outlined below?

You may select 1 option

View results

AgingYoung
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Bessler Co-operative?

Post by AgingYoung »

How have your opinions changed?

Gene
Working Model 2DImage
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Just going through some of these past polls. This one seems to have died the death. Frankly I think this most worthy treasure hunt should be pursued for the same reason people give for climbing Everest - Because it is there.

Virtue should be its own reward.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Bessler Co-operative?

Post by oldNick »

Stewart wrote:I posted the following under another topic but thought it would be interesting to have poll on the subject so have started a new topic:
I think this board is an amazing and exciting place to be and we all have something to offer in solving this puzzle. I like the recent "Bessler's riddle explained" topic with Verge and Jonathan's fervent exchange of ideas - it's what this board is all about. With our combined input I know we will solve Bessler's clues and build a working wheel in the not too distant future (not necessarily in that order!).

As far as rights to ownership of an idea is concerned, I think this is an issue for some people. I do get the impression that most members here feel, as I do, that it doesn't matter who invents the wheel, but just that it gets invented and is made available to as many people in the world as possible. To this end I think we should start a members only forum for those people who wish to participate in a joint venture to re-invent the Bessler Wheel and bring it to public attention. To join the group you would have to agree that by posting you gave up your individual rights to an idea and that it would then belong to the "Bessler Co-operative" as a whole. Once we have a solution and have all verified it then we can arrange demonstrations all over the world. Each member would then be a representative for the group (if they wish) and would be free to demonstrate the working wheel in public. Looking at this board's memberlist we already have most of the world covered! I guess what I'm suggesting is a more organised group working more closely together, sharing all information and offering their skills whenever possible. It sounds like Scott almost has the members only forum facility ready - so what do you all think?
All the best
Stewart
Is this idea still a possibility ?.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

You can have a private forum. All you need do is ask Scott for one. You then become the moderator of that private forum and you control who can join. You can keep it private or you can make it public. Click on 'groups' at the top of the page to see the different forum groups.

oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by oldNick »

Ok thanks, I will take a look at groups.
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

Oh how naive I was back then, lol. The idea does not have a hope in hell of working at all! In my opinion the best way of working is to join forces with one other person, or a few people, that you know well and can trust and are in contact with outside of the forum. This forum is great for sharing general information but the solution will never be found as a result of people supposedly "working together" here. In my defence of suggesting what now seems ludicrous: back then this forum was a much more pleasant place to be with a better feeling of honesty and integrity between most of its members. Now, as the Bessler story travels further and further, it attracts along the way every nut-job looking for a retirement project! This was to be expected though, as for centuries this field has been dominated by liars and fraudsters. Ego, money, power are their only motivation. Fortunately though, from time to time a few good people see something in the Bessler story that makes them feel like spending some of their precious time to follow up on it with honest research!

Stewart
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Stewart wrote:Oh how naive I was back then, lol.
:))

triplock

Post by triplock »

The idea of inventing a working device then simply giving it to the World for free makes me feel quite bilious !!

If I was that lucky inventor, I'd screw every cent out of the device, through licencing, as I could. alternatively, if a Government offered me enough to live a life of luxury to suppress it, I'd bury it. Simple.

Chris
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

There is another one of those obscure British words seldom used in America. I had to look it up.

BILIOUS
[adj] irritable as if suffering from indigestion
[adj] suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
[adj] relating to or containing bile

In American we might say, that makes me sick. It gags me. :)}

triplock

Post by triplock »

Words live through use, else they die :(
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

jim_mich wrote:There is another one of those obscure British words seldom used in America. I had to look it up.

BILIOUS
[adj] irritable as if suffering from indigestion
[adj] suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
[adj] relating to or containing bile

In American we might say, that makes me sick. It gags me. :)}

http://cheezburger.com/3586699520
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Andyb »

Stewart, just a thought but may be small groups working together off the computer just sharing and supporting each other then later sharing there ideas with the co op rethinking every ones and getting back to it all over again,it seems to me that the simple problem is trust i think you can only really develope that through personal interaction and even that takes time,what i do not want to see is this energy being hidden again, so yes i am up for the co op i always have been. what that co op needs is the whole show, patent attorneys business partners the whole nine yards, a bit like Trevor bayliss has sort of developed, it is more of a organization to protect inventors but in principle its about protecting the inventor /inventors ,leaving them to do there thing.

just my humble opinion ,Andy
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn