Part Three is the Charm

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Part Three is the Charm

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

ecc1,
Why are you so dead set against gravity? If you don't mind me asking. Also, isn't a conservative force a good thing to have-------------------------Sam
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

eccentrically1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:16 pm What is the clue or clues he left pointing to his prime mover?
We know what the prime mover wasn't: gravity force or any other conservative option.
The choices are limited. It had to be a renewable source of energy (not a temporary store of energy).
So identify the choices and work backwards to look for the clues.
Woof.
Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum
Johann Bessler, Kassel, 1719, pp. 16-23
Provided by Al Bacon
Translation by Ted of Chicago

Except for a small change in the external dimensions of the wheel for raising weights (or so-called "running wheel"), I have organized everything together in accordance with those structures of the previous machine which I had broken to pieces. These small changes occurred by chance and do not need to be defended.

Around the firmly placed horizontal axis is a rotating disc (low or narrow cylinder) which resembles a grindstone. This disc can be called the principle piece of my machine. Accordingly, this wheel consists of an external wheel (or drum) for raising weights which is covered with stretched linen. The base of the cylinder is 12 Rhenish feet in diameter. The height (or thickness) is between 15 and 18 inches. The axle (or shaft) passing through the center is 6 feet long and 8 inches thick cross-sectionally.
https://besslerwheel.com/writings/das_triumphans.html
Attachments
Treadle.png
2009.1.png
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

sam wrote:ecc1,Why are you so dead set against gravity? If you don't mind me asking. Also, isn't a conservative force a good thing to have-------------------------Sam
Conservative forces are good things to have. I posted somewhere else that they're like the "glue" that keeps everything in place (ordered). Atoms to planets, etc.
But they don't provide motion (KE) to atoms or objects or planets.
So for a wheel to rotate, even a flywheel, or any object to move at all, they need something to provide that rotation or linear motion.
No thing can keep itself in motion perpetually.
What provides KE is the clue we should be trying to find in his work.
Woof.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

ubwe wrote:
Bessler wrote:Except for a small change...8 inches thick cross-sectionally

Do you see a clue in that passage ubwe?
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

eccentrically1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:49 pm
ubwe wrote:
Bessler wrote:Except for a small change...8 inches thick cross-sectionally

Do you see a clue in that passage ubwe?
Except for a small change in the external dimensions of the wheel for raising weights (or so-called "running wheel")
I do. It's the 1st image. He probably realized his mistake. I'll give you a hint, it's at the end of the lever. And the width of his wheel was 8 inches.
Mine is 9 inches.

@mryy, the 2nd image is for you. If you have your weights bend at a fixed point and then a gear set up like that will allow either gearing or leverage
to rotate your weight when approaching both top and bottom center. And that would be your own idea if you like it. It's just a suggestion from
me and nothing more. Think rowing a boat, what ways can the leverage of the paddle itself move the boat? Gears allow such designs to be made
compact. And with what you are working on, it is Bessler inspired, right? I think that might be what matters.
Attachments
So Called Running Wheel.png
Crown Gear.png
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

ecc1,
You say gravity can't cause motion! What makes water run down hill and, a lot of other things------------------Sam
(I must be missing some thing)
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Sam, the thing missing is what makes water run uphill. We already know what makes water run downhill, but once it’s down at the bottom of the hill, it’s useless until we find what he got it to run uphill.
What made his water run uphill?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

ubwe wrote:hint
The thing at the end of the lever in the first image is a wheel on an axle.
(I must be missing something)
Woof
Last edited by eccentrically1 on Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

eccentrically1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:20 pm
Woof

And now I'm wondering if you're Alan wanting attention. You want people to give you answers when if you don't understand
anything then who can help you? I'm wondering if you really are that stupid or if it's just an act.

Just an FYI, anytime someone says water can't flow uphill and ignores Aldo Costa's working wheel is merely wanting attention and
nothing more. When someone has no idea how a pulley can lift a weight by rotating, they want attention. That is like Jubat saying we
can only discuss "conjecture". And now that is what eccentrically1 is doing.
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

UbWe wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:34 pm
Woof

And now I'm wondering if you're Alan wanting attention. You want people to give you answers when if you don't understand
anything then who can help you? I'm wondering if you really are that stupid or if it's just an act.

Just an FYI, anytime someone says water can't flow uphill and ignores Aldo Costa's working wheel is merely wanting attention and
nothing more. When someone has no idea how a pulley can lift a weight by rotating, they want attention. That is like Jubat saying we
Lol, woof.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

eccentrically1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:51 pm
UbWe wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:34 pm

Woof

Lol, woof.

Isn't this how you say you teach someone? By acting stupid when you are, then when they explain to you how something can work
and then they build it and it works, you were teaching them by asking questions. It's a great scam when it works but it is the way alan bauldree
works. I've noticed that ab hammer, jubat, watlzcee have all quit posting lately and now here you are posting. And abh has been here recently.

p.s., Are you coming on to me? That's disgusting.
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

ubwe wrote:Isn't this how you say you teach someone? By acting stupid when you are, then when they explain to you how something can work
and then they build it and it works, you were teaching them by asking questions. It's a great scam when it works but it is the way alan bauldree
works. I've noticed that ab hammer, jubat, watlzcee have all quit posting lately and now here you are posting. And abh has been here recently.

Pulleys aren’t the answer.
I agree, if I was coming on to you that would be disgusting.
Woof
Last edited by eccentrically1 on Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

eccentrically1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:19 pm
ubwe wrote:Isn't this how you say you teach someone? By acting stupid when you are, then when they explain to you how something can work

Pulleys aren’t the answer.
I agree, if I was coming on to you that would be disgusting.
Woof

You've completely ruined this for me Alan. What did you used to tell me? That if it's not about you then you'll ruin for it everyone and
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? I forgot your classic "You have to eb personally pleasing to me". How many times have I heard
that from you over the years in how many different forums? I'm only going to build it for surgery then you can talk all you want about it.
And I think you're a sick individual that needs help. What's just as bad is forum owners and moderators allowing for your behavior.
And Alan you wish you were this gal but she never acts helpless or seeks attention. She learned to do something, learn from a young lady;
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ia59dZyu1Jo
Or there's Sina Drums with over 500 million views; https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hNffAIZEVGI
And all you can do is do nothing but wanting guys to notice you. How many aliases have you used while saying it's not you? Anymore you
come off as a full fledged pervert.
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

ubwe wrote: You've completely ruined this for me
Sorry, pulleys make it easier to make water run uphill, but that’s all.
They can’t make it run uphill on their own.

It seems to me you’re as guilty as anyone.

Woof
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

>That is like Jubat saying we can only discuss "conjecture". And now that is what eccentrically1 is doing.

As opposed to making death threats, dwelling on AB Hammer, rehashing old grudges, talking about surgery, Nazis, moving to Norway, etc - you know the normal James Lindgaard stuff. He's kind of correct, but since my statement was taken out of context, I wanted to share where I was coming from when I suggested conjecture vs the aforementioned topics.