Grease power

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Grease power

Post by preoccupied »

Earlier in my discussions, if you can call what I do here discussions, I wrote about how friction could produce power because it would suspend a load some. So then I tried to create scenarios where there was a lot of friction to make a wheel work. Now I have this.
Bessler wheel 138.png
A wheel rolls along a horizontal ramp suspending the weight on the ramp thereby taking it off of the wheel as counter torque. Instead it applies friction to the axle. It might have enough friction to stop the wheel but if you apply grease you might be get perpetual motion. So grease or lubricant can allow for a wheel to turn using gravity.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Grease power

Post by preoccupied »

Bessler wheel 139.png
I felt like my picture wasn't explanatory enough so I added an example circle on the ramp on the bottom to show how it would be positioned there as it's rolling down the ramp. You know what would be great if I were able to do a simulation like Fletcher. He must have spent thousands of dollars on an engineering program. I just have MS Paint.

I think that I remember some things from when I was a kid. I know I said before that I thought that I already successfully made an over balanced wheel as a kid but I think that i made similar things and not an overbalanced wheel specifically. Before my concussions I was a high IQ child where before 1st grade I earned college degrees in medicine and law. I was hit on the head by a baby sitter named Joe Sanchez who also raped me then. I got concussions and it damaged my college education that I earned before 1st grade in elementary school. Then later in life I would be assaulted again. I was also drugged by police giving me brain damage over me reading a letter but it wasn't my fault and I didn't admit guilt but they forced the drug on me anyways. I was time traveling and in my time loop I became Sir Isaac Newton and upon my return a frog space alien was shot and killed in my bedroom. During the interrogation with police I refused to talk and they drugged me and gave me brain damage like they did before with the letter. So I lost my experiences being Sir Isaac Newton over an alien cover up. I was assaulted and had traumatic brain damage of some kind year 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and I lost contact with my investment bank in 2005 because of being hit on the head. Year 2003 before being assaulted year 2004 I mildly recovered from my bad concussion from 2001 by scoring 169 on an IQ test but I'm not that right now and it's nothing compared to what I would have been if I had never been assaulted a mind boggling possible 400+ IQ. I was adopted I think and my mother doesn't remember adopting me anymore or is lying. So I have no one to verify what i did in early childhood because I gave 3 million dollars to my other mother and told her to try to become a Congresswoman. It was my idea to be adopted. I made a lot of audio products for my investment bank I even keep calling it my audio recording business because everything was managed and produced through mailing in cassette tapes. So I didn't probably invent out of balanced wheels when I was a kid but I did invent time travel! I don't have much control of math right now but if I'm lucky I might still have some luck and could do something smart still.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Bessler wheel 140.png
I made a more detailed drawing. I looked at the amount of space needed for the lever to shift and it's not very much. I got luckier than I thought. So the gray lines around the wheel represent the actual amount gate on those levers just about in this image. It shifts a very small amount of space but in that space on the ramp on the bottom all of the load of the weight is on the horizontal ramp except for the force pushing into the axle causing friction. In a zero friction environment this wheel would spin out of control. So really grease would cause this wheel to spin with great ferocity.

I x'd out the weights that cancel out and I pointed out the that very top weight is driving the wheel and the bottom weight is weightless except for the friction which can be mitigated by grease or oils. Please take a look in my picture and read the captions for the best understanding of my design.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I think that I put too much emphasis on friction and grease. I'm not bright right now. I know that I have a good idea but I think that I am misrepresenting it by a lot.

When the wheel hits the ramp it pushes on like a wheelbarrow. Because it's on a horizontal surface there is zero resistance other than friction. The impact of hitting the flat surface provides some whiplash. With near zero resistance being pushed, it no longer provides weight on the wheel because it switches from pulling to being pushed on the ramp. The top weight then has free reign to drive the wheel while the other weights cancel each other out. SO basically GREASE does NOT power the wheel. What powers the wheel is that the horizontal ramp provides zero resistance while the weight is then suspended on the ramp instead of the wheel. The wheelbarrow action being done on the bottom of the wheel does not push counter torque up into the wheel because of the angle it is pushing into the wheel is about 90 degrees. And pushing the wheelbarrow has zero resistance on a horizontal ramp. Maybe in this respect the weight being displaced allowing for the over unity is the weight at the bottom because the weight is pushing into the axle and being displaced on a horizontal ramp.
Last edited by preoccupied on Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Bessler wheel 147.png
In a general sense the amount of torque total provided being one unit of force, the wheel will drop its power by 60% ever time it hits the ramp until it reaches a constant speed. It will bump the ramp and slow down and speed up until it reaches a speed where it doesn't slow down very much when it bumps the ramp. I think that this speed will become constant regardless of whether it has a load as long as the load is not more than the wheel's energy from the weight. So if there is a load being carried it might reach the constant speed slower but it will reach it eventually and run at a constant predictable speed the same as if there were no extra load. So if this were generating electricity it would do it at a specific pace, the same pace as if there was no load of electricity being generated. Basically there is no torque resistance on the ramp but when the wheel hits the ramp energy "disappears". There is zero resistance moving the weight along a horizontal ramp and there is zero counter torque from the lever against the wheel because it's placed 90 degrees towards the axle. A two directional wheel might have more intricate uses of pushing weight performance against the axle because it cancels out the lever from applying counter torque on the wheel. This is probably what Bessler was doing when he said weights apply force right angles to the axis, the axis must be the actual circumference of the circle or the edge of it, what he really meant is pushing the weight towards the axle.

a=previous inertia
b=weight
c=future inertia
b+a/2.5=c
1/2.5=0.4
(1+0.4)/2.5=0.416
1+0.416/2.5=0.5664
1+0.5564/2.5=0.62256
1+0.62256/2.5=0.649024
1+0.649024/2.5=0.6596096
1+0.6596096/2.5=0.66384384
1.66384384/2.5=0.665537536
1.665537536/2.5=0.6662150144
1.6662150144/2.5=0.66648600576
1.66648600576/2.5=0.666594402304
1.666594402304/2.5=0.6666377609216
1.6666377609216/2.5=0.66665510436864
1.66665510436864/2.5=0.666662041747456
Last edited by preoccupied on Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

The concept of energy disappearing is interesting. It makes me think of Full Metal Alchemist anime. The law of equivalent exchange. I know from other things that I've invented that energy can come from nowhere and exponentially increase. In this swastika it looks like energy disappears along the angle of its lever into the ramp. Even though the lever is pushing on no load it is doing so with 60% less energy and that energy just disappears even though there is no load. So energy is literally disappearing into thin air. Then in exchange PERHAPS the wheel is able to turn using gravity. However is this gravity pushing aggressively downward or a trade of energy disappearing to energy being used again? Or is energy gained and displaced by levers infinite and non consequential? Or do they have relationships with each other like Full Metal Alchemist but we can't see it because the effects our unseen and far reaching? Because I know how to use levers to create infinite exponential power and it's just lever action. It's not a gravity wheel but a lever trick. This is a gravity wheel, this swastika wheel. But is energy disappearing into nothing in order to let gravity be used for work? Because gravity could both be being spent causing the Earth to lose orbit and some of the inertia could be disappearing from reality reducing the total inertia on the planet possibly causing the Earth to spin less ferociously. Every time you push down on a wheel barrow you aren't destroying energy though, are you? Usually there is a load to push against. Well that's an interesting thought. Maybe every time you push down on a wheelbarrow you are destroying energy. I mean the total energy you put into it is reduced and then you calculate the ramp. If the ramp is flat horizontal then there is no resistance but you still deliver less energy if you push at an angle. Wheel barrows destroy energy! Or is that only true if the upward force of the lever is pushing against the axle of a wheel. Because that's the case with my design and it would hold the weight that would otherwise be part of the load. Man I think wheel barrows destroy energy. The lever pushing upwards has to be a separate energy and not part of the calculation of energy going into a system when a wheel barrow is used.

I don't know who is ignoring this great idea right now! What do you think of it Fletcher? This is a new type of idea. Is it worth simulating? Can you explain my idea for why it's wrong Tarsier79? I am opening my heart to you guys and you seem to be ignoring my thread. I am giving you pure gold here. I know that I haven't gotten my own concept right away but I have had the hunch and the idea and it is good.

Another interesting thing is that I think that the ideal length of the lever on the wheel barrow is 3.14. I looked at it and tried to estimate its length for the perfect position and it's not quite 3 units of the radius of the wheel on the wheel barrow. 3.14times the radius of the wheel on the wheel barrow appears to be the best length for the lever. Isn't that fantastic if that's true? It's like a geometry exists for this like reality expects this wheel to exist somehow mathematically. So the best possible length of the lever is for it to hit the center position just when it hits the ramp. So the weight on the end of the lever would be in the center when the wheel hits the ramp. This allows the weight to apply as much force as possible on its side of the wheel before becoming part of the ramp and separating itself from the wheel.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I know that I am something special. I was born with very strong early childhood development. Then I had some decline from abuse in the form of head injuries. Man I should have just shared my money with my family when I had an investment bank. Then I would have never had any concussions. I think and I'm being honest here that none of you will find a perpetual motion machine without someone who had a 400+ IQ like I had. Even though I have brain damage right now and haven't aggressively tried to relearn anything maybe I'm lazy I think that my insight is better than yours. So unless you spy on me in some way and unless I share it freely I don't think any of you will find a perpetual motion machine. THIS DESIGN WOULD WORK. Maybe some of my other designs would work but are more like toys compared to this one. This if I had discovered a perpetual motion machine when I was a kid this is probably the perpetual motion machine that I discovered. This is likely what I had trapped in my brain that I couldn't remember about.

The horizontal ramp provides zero resistance. When you lose energy by pushing at an angle on a wheel barrow, it's energy lost that is not related to a load it's related to the angle of the force. You can push zero load and still lose the energy. That is what is happening here. Every time the wheel barrow hits the ramp it loses the angle of its pressure and pushes on a near null load. It will lose about 60% of its force going into the wheel barrow even though there is no load to push on and it will carry that 40% into the next turn as inertia. The wheel will go and stop a little and go and stop a little getting gradually smoother and faster the more inertia builds up until it reaches a constant pace. The concept is so good that I'm sharing in this thread that no mass calculations of devices needs to occur, only the calculation of how the wheel reaches its maximum speed. It's purely conceptually perfect. I'm not going to call you stupid but I have no equal. I want to reeducate myself and when I do I know that I will be the same near perfect being that I was when I was a child considering that I don't have permanent traumatic brain injury from my many concussions. I was born better than everybody else and I'm disgusted that I haven't gotten to enjoy it as much as I deserved to.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Bessler wheel 148.png
example.png
The wheel barrow acts like the green circle because the force of the lever is pushing into the axle. because it's a swastika with a right angle at the beginning of the lever pushing towards the axle. If this is true and it is it's as if the weight is on the axle itself of the green circle. Then anything can push the green circle no matter how heavy it is because it's on a horizontal ramp. Any weight amount no matter how small can push the green circle at any angel to the right or left of center. So the wheel barrow at the bottom of the swastika can be pushed by any amount of force but the force is reduced by the angle that it hits the ramp at. It should lose 60% of its force and carry about 40% of its force into the next process. It hits the ramp again and has that extra energy. It will even out until it reaches a constant pace where it doesn't slow down suddenly when it hits the ramp. The cool thing also is that it should reach this constant velocity even with an extra load like producing electricity or carrying something like running a machine like a conveyor belt. The velocity is determined by the size of the mechanism and its parts. As a former Mad Scientist that has traveled space and time traveled and boarded a space alien space ship with his time machine I am offended that I'm being ignored. I'm jealous. I'm a jealous mad scientist. This topic has shared this idea for over a week and da ewe is getting all of the attention on the public forum. I am a former mad scientist too. My time travel duplicates are the likes of George Washington and Beethoven and 15 others. I grew and lived entire lives in the past by duplicating as a kid because of my time machine. I am several people in history in pure time loops and I am Sir Isaac Newton himself because of that. My memory was wiped out by police because of a space alien encounter because I refused to talk in interrogation otherwise I would have my experiences as Newton to enjoy and I don't. I don't get to enjoy having been Sir Isaac Newton. I am him though. I am him in person. It was a time loop. I am physically the exact person that is Sir Isaac Newton. I should be the center of attention with this idea here. I am so fricken jealous man. I don't know why I crave your guys respect. I'm really sincerely contributing a cool idea here.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

swastika power!!!

Post by WaltzCee »

........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I caved in and attempted a build. I didn't think I could build anything but I managed to get a compass and protractor from Meijer's grocery store. It was 2 dollars but like the product seems to be designed specifically to not work good. The protractor is clear but you can't see the edge and it's impossible to line up the ruler correctly against lines because of how it looks especially when a lot of light is shining on it. It's almost like it's an optical illusion or something. the compass is not stiff at all and when you turn it it moves off course and doesn't stay in a circle. I made imperfect circles and hopefully that doesn't skew the results, out of some cardboard. I cut an eight inch diameter cardboard circle and four 3 inch diameter cardboard circles and four strips about 4 3/4 inch. I hope that is long enough it's not precise right now. There is a 6 inch diameter circle in the 8 inch diameter cut out circle. So I need some tacks now. I need them a little bit long so that I can separate the wheel on the wheel barrow enough to hit a ramp separately from the weight falling. This is going to be a clusterfuck of an attempt because of how loose it will be put together. I probably won't get a rotating wheel out of it but I would be able to prove the concept by pushing into the ramp with the force of one weight on the top. If that works then a more well built wheel would turn perpetually. I just need to have the weight on the top push the wheel on the ramp across the ramp 45 degrees or is it 90 degrees? It's 45 degrees but there is two weights on the ramp at a time, but I don't have to test that because the angle of the weight further to the left in the pictures would be super easy to move. The weight that hits the ramp when it hits the ramp should eat up the most energy by the angle it hits the ramp. So it's just cardboard cut outs and tacks if I can get some long enough tacks.
Last edited by preoccupied on Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Kudos for attempting a build. I've built many cardboard models which were priceless when it came to understanding how certain mechanisms worked. I applaud your recent effort.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I agree with Jubat. I still have a 2 ply cardboard disc (about 18" dia) that spins on what once was the hub/bearings from a hard drive. Get creative. Cups or bowls or plates are perfect circles. Step around the mark with an exacto knife. A string and a straight pin on one end and a loop for a pencil on the other works.

What ever you do, don't paint it. :)

Best of luck.
Walter Clarkson
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Bessler wheel 154.png
The proof of concept looked like this and it works fine, it appears to work fine. But it was really difficult to keep together because the tacks kept falling out and I had to use my hand as the ramp. Because my weights were so light the slightest bit of friction slowed it down or stopped it. I used tacks as weights. The tacks also fell on the ground sometimes and they were hard to see because they were clear see through tacks. I feel like I have gag products at my stores. Nothing good for me. Nobody cares about me. Engineered to be bad products. I can make a working model with paper clips I think and duct tape. I don't know why you guys doubted me. Unless I did something wrong in my test it appears to work fine. Right now I don't own paper clips that I can use for this.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

The old real copper pennies work better. Hot melt glue them. They have a scrap value of 3 cents.

Some time ago there was a fine individual from Canada with a ramp design. Maybe someone remembers the story better than I do. IIRC his name was Daryll.

It's not you, preoccupied, people have their own ideas & little time for ideas they've already seen.

Keep truckin'.

ETA
My next build is going to be made from card stock. For weight, I'm going to use card stock. It's axle is going to be a coat hanger.
  • I've run the concept thru as much math as I think necessary.
  • I've specified the materials.
  • Now I need to build it and let it test the math.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Are you saying my exact design was Daryll's? You seem to have implied it. I wouldn't believe that as far as I could throw it. I wouldn't trust a low reputable website like this to tell the truth about it either. It would have to come off records from Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook for it to be legit. Maybe it is me if you want to claim someone else thought of my idea. You did not see my idea before. I've seen this forum modified, hiding and plotting conspiracy. It's not legitimate like Twitter or Facebook or a major website.

Your next build is going to blow. I'm the only person capable of perpetual motion right now and I won't be cheated out of my God given gift's reputation. I am Sir Isaac Newton and you are lowly scum.