Grease power

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Grease power

Post by preoccupied »

swastika water displacement tubes 3.png
If I've made no errors in my quick drawing this is an idea to displace water in a tube using swastikas. The individual tubes water levels are assumed to be independent of the other tubes water levels. So some tubes will be lower level but uneven in their own tube than the swastika they are turning by a gear. Any questions?

I will say that the row is how you build up torque by combining multiple swastikas. This is how the water is able to be reloaded later. The columns is to have swastikas at different stages of rotation so that they are assisting each other. There are 7 columns because as one stage finishes another will start on the next colored gears and there needs to be a few extra full chambers to complete the transition if those particular full chambers individually can somehow take turns assisting their column by some kind of gear arrangement escapement.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I actually posted a version of my wheel with the larger gears meant to make lifting a weights easier by the ease of the radius on a chassis a longtime ago on twitter and I deleted it then after I posted it but it's probably been available to enough people that people have already made gravity wheels with it and it's public domain. My concern is that gravity wheels will cool the Earth's core and slow it down and I think that is happening right now and will get worse and not get better very fast if people continue to use gravity wheels. My assumptions is that gravity wheels are out there with my idea and they need to be stopped. I am not getting much attention for this very obvious runner here but anybody with a brain can see it is a definite runner for a variety of designs. You just need to use the large gears and have an outer common gear connect to multiple chassis so that they work in unison where the wheel is overbalanced collectively with the positions on the related chassis. The chassis are overbalanced. So the world is in great danger right now because of me, that's what I think. Despite what scientists believe - I do not think the core of the Earth has ever stopped. I think when it does that we will all die.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

After boasting that perpetual motion would need to use this other characteristic of transferring structural energy into mechanical or inertial energy, I realize that I'm wrong and that inertial energy and be transferred to mechanical energy and back into inertial energy using a wheel system. It would work with or without gravity and is just some trait of mechanically transferring forces. I don't know where the energy comes from. It apparently does come from structural energy transferring into other energy, I think, but only because it puts stress on the mechanical parts and not because it's an obvious transformation like my other ideas. It is like inertia building up more inertia. It's just hypothesis right now, right now.
viewtopic.php?p=205384#p205384

Would you like to know more? I feel like I'm shoving my ideas down your guys throats because you don't respond to my posts much. On the bright side this would be Bessler's wheel because of how I think he meant to describe this concept. I don't think I'm remembering anything from my childhood on this one. I believe I just wandered into the concept in relaxed thinking. I might have had when I had a lot of money and a bank when I was a kid a diary from Bessler which I don't remember anything about but I don't know if it had the secret in it in plain sight or if I could be remembering the concept from that diary since some of the main things that I did with my wealth when I as a kid is purchase rare diaries especially with unusual information in them for billions so dollars. It's impossible to know if my concept works right now or where I got the idea from but I seem to just have come into the concept with some mild relaxed thinking.

So, a flywheel might turn a wheel and produce enough rotational force on a chassis to continuously increase its speed. That's the hypothesis. The sound of the weights falling would be the axle of the flywheel bumping downwards because it will be against the turn on the upside and fall into the axle on the downside. The main wheel can have a reverse gear that connections to the flywheel so as the chassis turns it turns by a gear train the flywheel somewhat a faster pace. So a heavy flywheel would turn faster than its chassis by the chassis rotating and I believe it would be all the more effective if the flywheel is proportionally cumbersome in size requiring multiple chassis connected to each other to fit the larger fly wheels onto chassis. The reason flywheels around a chassis would produce rotation is because it does in fact produce force right angle to the axis and creates whiplash, I think. That's the hypothesis.
Intertia only wheel2.png
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Bessler mentioned that springs were used but not as detractors suggested, I think is the quote. This wheel would perpetually increase in speed. It needs to be slowed down so springs would be used so that it doesn't spin out of control.

Some thoughts on the schematics are that a gear train causes the heavy fly wheel to turn several times faster than the chassis. But of course as mentioned the turning of the chassis turns the flywheel. If you think about it the axle of the fly wheel is being grinded on by the turning of the wheel and this could turn the wheel by itself potentially by causing a rotary motion that would exist at the axle of the flywheel. But is that what would turn the wheel is this friction? I think it's something more. I think that the rotation of the flywheel if I'm right and that it does in fact then cause the wheel to rotate by turning fast in its direction where the direction it should turn is the direction its moving at the far end of the flywheel at the perimeter of the entire mechanism. So if the fly wheel on top of the wheel is turning counter clockwise it would propel the wheel counter clockwise to the left because the perimeter is moving to the left, that's what I think it would do. IF the wheel has some tug and this tug contributes to the flywheels own rotation it will turn faster and faster and faster and would need a spring to slow it down. I mean if this what Bessler's actual wheel does then why better purpose for a spring than to slow down the movement of the wheel because it's a perpetually increasing motion machine? If it's just the friction then the slight climbing of the flywheel on its axle would turn the wheel. If it's whiplash from the wheel turning which I think it is then the flywheels movement creates the perpetual motion and there can be zero or near zero friction and it would still work.

Sincerely,
Jon Perry
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

fans on wheels.png
This takes the same mechanical concept but instead of flywheels it is fans. If B>A then there would be some pull by the fans against the main wheel or chassis. The fans would spin CW and the wheel would turn CCW. So the main concept of the flywheel design was that the chassis moving turned the flywheels located on it. This can be done with some gears. If the fans positions from the chassis effects its tug on the chassis then the further away fans in B distance will have more tug than the closer Fans A distance and the wheel will get faster and faster from air pull. Maybe I didn't know what I was doing with the flywheels but the mechanical arrangement was what I was focusing on with gears such that the chassis turns its own flywheels and in this logical extension of the design the flywheels have fans on them. I just wasn't sure if flywheels turning would move the wheel but I know fans would if the position of the fans would determine the pull on the main wheel or chassis. I also posted this on Twitter.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

fans on wheels2.png
The gear ratio can be set to an advantage for the main wheel or chassis. So the fan would be pushing itself by the chassis at a mechanical advantage. In this example it might work better more efficiently with less fans because four fans have twice the leverage against to push and the mechanical advantage would be more pronounced with less fans then. So instead of a full swastika like fan it would scoop air with only two fans that might be more efficient than what I've drawn. But a deep enough swastika should have good scooping of the air without effecting the balance of the wheel. So any amount of gain might work. The wind dynamics might have it move slow unless it's precise and with less than 4 air scoopers. In recap the main wheel turns a bit faster than the fans to be able to be turned by the fans at a mechanical advantage.

Tarsier79 have you seen my idea here? Any thoughts?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

fans on wheels3.png
Here is some 3d perspective to what I've drawn.

The scooping of the air that drives the wheel has the same mechanical efficiency as its resistance on the opposite fin and it is 100% efficient because it is a flat surface pushing against a medium against a lever fulcrum whereas spinning a fan to produce drag is not 100% efficient. When the fan is moving the air will push against the moving fan but it does so on all parts so the back end of the driving fan is also being pushed on so the air resistance is not air resistance as much so because the air is balanced almost entirely by having parallel parts that push or pull the wheel in a direction using air. Some air resistance will be had on non fin parts but the air that hits the fins will be part of the leverage that drives the wheel. The deep fans like is drawn 3d like this ensures that it has some torque and is pushing against something. IF the wheel is uniform and balanced and air is dragged using flat surfaces against a lever fulcrum then 100% of the air pushed is utilized against the lever so it has to be by that detail 100% efficient as a fan goes to push on a lever.

Because the cross on the swastika is resistance against pushing on air, then anything over about 2:1 gear ratio between the wheel and the fan should be positive motion. So the wheel would turn half way and the fan would turn a quarter and this doesn't seem like a lot but if the wheel is moving fast then the fan would move fast also and it depends on air pressure filling the fan at that speed to see if it makes a difference by the fan moving faster. It's okay that the main wheel is moving faster than the fan as long as the fan moves. It might be true that a significant push would be needed to make it move fast because a small push might either not work or take its sweet time to speed up.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

swastika perpetual gravity wheel with ramps and conveyor.png
This picture describes my idea. The corner of the swastika holds a weight and it's lifted up and then drops off onto a ramp, then it lays on a conveyor and drops off halfway down and drops back onto the swastika on the other side on the inner corner. I think that because the distance from the axle the the weight starts and ends on on the right side of the swastika, when the weight is on the outer corner, is the same as the distance the weight falls on the conveyor that, just for the swastika I guess, the weight is balanced when they share the distance ratio. The amount of weight held at the beginning and end of the outer corner should be held by the conveyor. The inner corner weight on the left has a solid 45 degree swing with leverage. So two swastikas working together should have continuous force and a perpetual motion machine.

So the measurement I made of the gears for how much force the conveyor would hold was not perfectly precise because I wasn't sure on the geometry measurements but I used the distance measured by MS paint lines and it is very close, maybe a little bit better than balanced to the weight at the outer corner at the beginning and end of its cycle. I think so. This would be something that might deserve a Simulations for the experts here. I think that the previous fan based idea is a little bit difficult to do that for.

Do you think this might be Bessler's wheel? The biggest clue that stands out is the right angles. But who really knows what he specifically was referring to when he made those clues? It could mean a lot of things. It could be force pushed at right angles. Or it could be positions on the structure like I have here.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Sammy principe

Post by preoccupied »

sammy principe.png
I am not sure but I think this is entirely unintentional of Sam Peppiatt to do his idea like I'm proposing. Maybe I missed what he meant but this is my take on what he inspired in me. The shifting ball inside the slides positions itself so that I can be blocked by a stopper so by clockwork mechanism it can be overbalanced. I am a little rough on clockwork but this is basically not complicated for someone who isn't. Thank you Sammy. Maybe we can share some kind of French award. I think that I was educated at kindergarten age with a few doctorate degrees from Columbia University with strong childhood development or I could be wrong because I'm confused about hitting my head. I am not, I don't think. But I can't look up my creds right now.

Sincerely, Jon Perry
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I see what I did wrong. It's very simple. It looks like it would be on top but it's actually on bottom on the right square.

I have a new drawing while I worked on this and figured out my mistake up there. It is perhaps the same sort of thing as Sammy is trying to figure out but my modification to it is trying to create some thrust by having the weight fall straight down on one side the left here and down a diagonal path on the right side here. That's the best I can do right now. Thank you Sam Peppiatt for sharing this interest concept.
sammy principe5.png
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/view ... 81#p205681
peg circle perpetual motion machine.png
This drawing is rather exciting. I believe Bessler's wheel, it is. The clue stating that it applies force right angles to the axis could have been him describing this wheel because there is a circular axis around the ramp and it goes to a right angle off of the axis where it's positions off of the peg. The main thing that I think makes this possibly Bessler's wheel is that it is Proportional to its diameter. Because the wheel takes a full circle turn, an infinite amount of distance would cause it to have infinite power up of a fall. So this is a perpetual motion gravity wheel concept that would work based on that concept alone. If you have any wheel that is overbalanced for a full circle then you have a wheel that can be any distance long and be overbalanced for a greater distance of a fall which will mean it's proportional force to its diameter. What if Bessler's actual words in German when he made the clue weights apply force at right angles to the axis was actually in English "weights applied force right angles OFF of the axis... of the ramp".

Sincerely, Jon Perry
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

This is the better version of a reload mechanism. Probably the best version and I just drew it and posted it on twitter.
peg circle perpetual motion machine2.png
The spring releases the weight as it is compressed by a gear train. The high gear train moves along gear teeth at the perimeter of the wheel. A larger wheel will have a lot of distance and will make a higher gear train and this idea becomes more feasible with a larger wheel anyways because because it's power is proportional to its diameter because the total falling time increases its velocity because that is what gravity does. The spring unwinds and pulls the weight in at the reload point.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

peg circle perpetual motion machine6.png
Does anyone want to check my math? This version would reload using spring only. I think my concept is better understood with this drawing. I am not a quack. I am legit. I put real effort into this although I am not as smart as I should be probably.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

In my picture I described what I thought that the had to weigh in relation to the gear ratio. But I remind myself that weight does not translate to distance so I guess that the positive high gear ratio can have any amount of weight move it of the same amount on a lever distance overbalanced. So if the spring is exactly equivalent to the weight rolling on the ramp then you just add the overbalanced portion of the weight to the existing gear ratio which is already positive high gear ratio. Cocoa Pebbles man. It's easy. I confused myself while thinking about it when I was trying to draw the picture description. But as you can see, you take the overbalance and add that lever distance to the existing gear ratio which is already overbalanced as a high gear ratio. So if you picture it it's like a small lever that turns very quickly but it never loses distance for the circumference of the larger wheel its on. So imagine you have a small wheel attached to the rim of a larger wheel and the small wheel is rolling against an outer rim. The entire torque of that small wheel is the overbalanced force in the ramp that is applied or added to the distance of the high gear ratio. Because no weight falling has torque, only weights on levers have torque. Pretty basic. I should have known this but I am in and out of thinking ability. I think well, I do but I am inconsistent for a while now. On average I am better. Probably less seizures in my sleep from my concussions which I haven't confirmed that I've had because I sleep alone and nobody bothers me. But I am pretty sure I had that and it got better. LEVERS apply torque and not weights.

The wheel that I have shared would WORK GOOD. Believe it! The wheel is overbalanced until it reaches the reload position and it is proportional to its diameter because the ramp can shrink and the wheel can stay the same size with the same gear ratio. A small enough spring path and it's positive high gear ratio against the spring and the weight applied just adds to that gear ratio with the weight amount. Any amount of overbalance would move the wheel then that is a weight overbalanced on a lever equivalent to the spring and the spring and weight should be very close to the same weight force The spring would have more force to lift it actually but not much more if efficient. The gear ratio can be higher too to compensate for the differences.

Naruto saying believe it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCEIAlt5BHk
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Build it. Im building my idea. Im not waiting around for someone to build it for me.