Grease power

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Grease power

Post by preoccupied »

connected pendulum.png
I drew this now today. The pendulums swing together in opposite directions. They are fixed to move in a 4:1 ratio shown. I think that the red pendulum that is turning 4x as fast is both falling faster and moving 4x the distance when the red pendulum parts are more horizontal. So maybe they slow each other down but while the red pendulum parts are more horizontal it is falling faster than the green. So the green has extra force in it and can release a lever with a spring on it and that springed lever has the weight. I see that in Bessler's drawings that his pendulums are unnecessarily wide shaped weights. Could he be hiding a spring and weight in them? If there could be a set of pendulums hidden inside of the wheel or there could be a weight and spring hidden in the outside pendulum because it is very wide weight that could be hiding something.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I think that a pendulum takes one second to oscillate back and forth once. I think that a pendulum geared to another pendulum will change this time keeping a little. I think this will oscillate slower but give some extra power to the green pendulum, otherwise with no spring it would just be mild whiplash increase. This is a hypothesis at best. What is the new second of a pendulum geared to another pendulum in a 4:1 ratio? What is it in an 10:1 ratio? A 10:1 ratio might not be suitable for a perpetual pendulum because there would be very little swing to help reboot the system from the green or smaller path lever.

I still think gravity wheels of any kind will change Earth's gravity and that they should only be used for demonstration purposes. I think that time travel has fate and that I am a powerful fate and that it's possible that planets used to be different and I was kicked out of another planet and have my own planet now. Is that strange to speculate that? Could another species be smart enough to time travel me out of their time line into another planet of my own making me my own separate species and planet entirely? Could my existence and success just be preset energies in the 4th dimension that I am manifesting as life? Could I have been a frog alien on another planet but they time traveled me into my own planet somehow? My main action was fighting Jupiter. To avoid conflict or war with Jupiter they might have said as a species you get your own planet and you can die to Jupiter and not us. Luckily I destroyed all of the planet sized giants attacking Earth I think 65 million years ago when the dinosaurs died if that's right I don't remember when the dinosaurs died exactly but Jupiter was large in the sky then. I don't think we were a moon but I do think that it was closer than average. Informing people on Jupiter that Earth is space ready is a dangerous fight. We should stay on the down low. Imagine a galactus style villain coming to Earth and just swallowing it whole without Yahweh ready to destroy him.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

realigning gravity thruster12.png
In this drawing I placed the clackering weights using the clacker toy effect on the outside and the overbalanced weights on the inside. I think this is best because then the clackering weights have greater speed and more time to shift back into place. If it were a million radius wheel and the clackering weights were at the rim then the circumference would be 6.28 million and it would take the clacker 1.57 million distance to shift its weights. Plenty of time, if the unit speed necessary to make the clacker effect work is less than a million. If the weight needs 50 thousand unit distance of force then there would be a surplus distance readiness to shift the weights into place of 1.52 million distance force. Plenty of time to shift the weights if clackering weights are further out to the rim. It would also make the wheel able to move faster because the weights have longer time to shift because the speed of the wheel would be dependent on the ability of the clackering weights to shift properly and not cause counter torque by failing to shift because the wheel is not giving them enough space to shift. More space to shift at the time AND faster movement for the clackering effect. I actually think that the wheel should be very long compared to the clackering weights radius. I don't give the concept here justice with what I've drawn. Imagine tiny green levers and a big ass wheel. That would work correctly, right? If the circumference of the turn of the green levers is shorter it will turn or shift it faster, correct?
Last edited by preoccupied on Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I am hoping for some collaboration in my design using the clacker toy effect. Here is some descriptions that I need for my design that might not be ideal if another design can bypass them by being a different design using the clacker toy effect. I need a clip to hold the red weights up after they have been lifted and then the clip has to be pushed out of the way for them to later be lifted in the opposite direction. In my drawing the weights have fallen vertical positions on the top left, this is in fact where they should be completely vertical. They should begin swinging to lift up the weight earlier than this and be vertical here optimally. They start horizontal like and go vertical facing downwards is what I'm describing at a position in the turn before reaching the image I drew. In order to let the red weights lift and fall in both directions because they do reverse when it turns 180 degrees the gear must ratchet in the up direction movement and unratchet in the down direction movement. Would that work? It's hard to visualize. You see that's just it. It wouldn't work that easily. The positions switch so the gear had to be empty too. It can ratchet up and unratchet down but then after the weights realign they must have empty space for the red weight to be lifted in their opposite direction. SO all this means is the aligned weights that would be horizontal before falling vertical would have some fall time in which they are not connected to anything because this space is needed in the opposite direction not connected to the red weights when lifted by their opposite clacker weights. When on the bottom fully aligned they open up some space and are not connected and when on top they fall some and then connect to the red weights. Drawing this right now in mechanical drafting format is something I am unable to do. I will not be able to professionally design and build this thing. I need your help and I want some contribution to the idea in which a new design that could just be posted here in this thread possibly would use the clacker weight effect that i am trying to use without he extra mechanisms like clips to hold the red weights in place and gears with an empty section at the beginning of their turn to leave space for the opposite direction.

I used to have contact with a bank that I owned when I was a kid. I am not in contact with it now but I don't see why I wouldn't still own it. I think that I know its name but I am so incompetent mentally that i can't even figure out how to get pictures from my phone onto my computer for example. If I am right about the name of my bank I still can't find it because it's more private, just one bank that holds one persons savings, mine. I made many products growing up as a kid and I owned this bank that already existed before I was born before being assaulted by bad actors in my life which left me unable to contact my bank properly or really know what I had there. I remember interacting with German documents about Bessler when I was a tiny little boy when I was much smarter than I am now. Exposure to this website is not my first attempt at learning about Bessler's wheel. Because I have been adopted a few times my current family that I've had in later childhood is not as aware of my bank although I did involve some of them in making products it's just that somehow they've forgot about it significantly, and they were just playful audio products at the time and I didn't pay them nor did I have access to insight that I had money by making the products at the time so they just don't recognize that I have a bank and are not helping me at all to find it. My ability to figure this bank thing out is very poor just like I can't figure out how to take pictures on my phone and mail it to me or to my computer at the moment. I remember paying 5 billion dollars for information about Bessler when I was a kid and held this diary at my residence that I am out of contact with. I was like a ridiculously young collector of rare diaries too in which I paid billions of dollars out for. I should be a trillionaire or better and this bank was started in 1875 I believe.

What is Space pedaling? If you spin a T shaped and flap its arms down you will ride on your own inertia, this can be used for space travel or rather efficiently against the force of gravity and forces to fly without external force like a UFO. This is how animals in space or space aliens traveled through space without a space ship. In particular giants from Jupiter 65 million years ago that didn't require an atmosphere to breath, that were roughly the size of Earth each or could possibly swallow Earth whole like Galactus. You spin and you flap your arms and a machine that does this is very efficient at flying. The clacker toy would be like this too. Instead of creating an inertia or gravity to move on, the clacker toy steals the force of existing gravity. The space pedaling I think is into to movement energy and the clacker toy effect is input to stealing existing force to produce additional force somewhere else. The forces are balanced and follow Newtons laws I think but the force comes from Gravity itself. Energy from Earth's rotation and gravitational powers would power this wheel, so if used in mass could effect the available gravity characteristics of Earth which might be finite and depleted or changed by the use of the clacker toy effect for energy. But we are all looking to Find Bessler's wheel and hopefully we will not knock out Earth in the process, killing everything potentially. I enjoy my speculation on the danger of the wheel. However there might be a surplus enough of energy right now that for a while it could be demonstrated in mass before needing to be further restricted if my idea works. If it need to be restricted to not kill off Earth's gravitational effects because such an act might be catastrophic.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

sky scraper foundation example2.png
This is a drawing to look into my negative torque suspension example that I shared and its hypothesis's.

My clacker weight effect design would work best if the driving two weights that clacker are smaller compared to the circumference of the wheel to give the weights more time to shift and making them shift faster by the two weights having a shorter circumference to travel.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

There might be something to the phrase negative torque. I looked up the term and google says its like when the propeller of an airplane quits spinning and the engine and plane start turning... like how the ww1 gnome engine spun the cylinders instead of the pistons.

So how to equate this to the wheel?

I don't know, but i was wondering if the weights didn't go around with the wheel but rather went up and down and the wheel turning was the side-effect of the weight movement. That makes the problem worse in my mind and it violates what bessler said about it all must go around together. Could negative torque perhaps been the method to Bessler's madness?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

JUBAT wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:43 pm There might be something to the phrase negative torque. I looked up the term and google says its like when the propeller of an airplane quits spinning and the engine and plane start turning... like how the ww1 gnome engine spun the cylinders instead of the pistons.

So how to equate this to the wheel?

I don't know, but i was wondering if the weights didn't go around with the wheel but rather went up and down and the wheel turning was the side-effect of the weight movement. That makes the problem worse in my mind and it violates what bessler said about it all must go around together. Could negative torque perhaps been the method to Bessler's madness?
I made up the term negative torque suspension. To me it means pressing force into a structure so it could be called various structural torque displacements. My use of the term negative torque suspension comes from that if you have a lever tied down that is trying to lift up that if you place a weight on the end that is being lifted up but is tied down that it is a fraction of its weight on the axle.

My image describes how the platform under the sky scraper that i drew would make the sky scraper lighter on the ground such as maybe if I put a support at the end of the lever supports perhaps it would press maximally into the structure. The working lever would either cause gravity to work harder the image on the right or cause it to work less causing anti gravity the image on the left. I used a negative torque suspension or a structural torque displacement design in 2003 but I don't recall all of the details. I have a variety of different drawings that I could make. The cool thing about what I did in 2003 is that I was bale to run like a ninja I was quiet on the ground and light on my feet so it was anti gravity then. Take my word for it.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

simple overbalanced wheel.png
I had been looking into the effects of using the longest possible lever against an outer pivot to lift a weight. I had that 90 degree of rotation idea where you could have a lever any length at all it it moves against a ramp for 90 degrees of a turn. So I have evolved that a little and any sufficiently large enough gear would be similar and would work well if it rolls along the outer pivot or rim for 90 degrees if it also lifts a weight up 90 degrees or some variation of this would be the same thing. The main ingredient is the larger than necessary gears which would split the wheel into several plates to accommodate all of the parts and might require a conveyor to a common gear outside of the wheel to make all of the plates work together. However, conceptually this would work and any variation of this idea would work if the longest possible lever against an outer pivot can help lift a weight up. I call this the simple overbalanced wheel. It's not all of the best physics secrets in one but it might be a wheel that would turn with gravity.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

simple overbalanced wheel2.png
I don't know if you can see it but this will be an impressive gear arrangement to fit all of the parts to do this overbalanced wheel. Simple in concept maybe but complex in fitting the plates and gears together. The weights lift upwards along the gears on the top and the bottom that hit the outer rim, and basically an outer pivot so by having a larger gear fit into being able to do this you will have mechanical advantage that will lift more weight than you are dropping. The gears can be literally infinite size so it should work at some large size of the gears and this concept is true that a longer lever against an outer pivot does help reduce the load of lifting something within the wheel. I hypothesize that a large enough gear would reduce the load enough for an overbalanced wheel. The pivot or rim that the gear connects to on the top and bottom is 90 degrees of gear and the red weights lift 90 degrees with it.

There are two gears in the 3d version of this that are working on each weight. So you would have a plate with the set of weights on it geared so that they turn together and one gear would be connected to a large gear and another gear would be connected to another large gear so on each side of the plate there is a large gear. You need two gears because every 180 degree turn they flip positions and need to be turned in the opposite direction. I think so and I am sort of visualizing it. So have your plates, four of them like this and connect them vertically to a common gear that connects them together outside of the plates so that they can have this tight plate arrangement with large gears on both sides of the weights and the wheel and still all move together with 4 to 8 sets of the two weights in red. This totally a gear design perpetual motion machine. The gears can be infinite size so the long lever concept would work to any degree of weight reduction on the load. You apparently as a visualize it just have to connect all of the plates together outside of the wheel by a common gear so that they all move together. As long as it's overbalanced by an amount it should work and this design I have drawn would lift smoothly with the gear arrangement. If this were Bessler's wheel it is possible the banging was the gears hitting the outer pivots or rim. I think this might have been Bessler's wheel because the right angle movement of the red weights is out of necessity in my opinion but it is not necessarily the only design that can be done using the large gears just a very convenient version of it IMO.

Guys please don't ignore me. I am slowly recovering from a long decade of concussions recovery. Every year I might be a little more like myself as long as I'm not further injured somehow. Like between 2010-2020 I probably stopped being vulnerable to additional injury as badly since 2009 was when I was last hit on the head but I was I think having seizures in my sleep for a while. So from my point of view that has been done for a while but I am just beginning to feel like I have noticeable thinking recovery but I know that I'm not perfect. I think you guys might be disagreeable with interacting with me somehow and it's just such a small group of people here that I hope that I didn't turn all of you off on my ideas. My potential is extremely high. I am out of contact with documentation about me completing college in preschool and getting a doctorate degree in kindergarten. This is probably a real perpetual motion machine design right here that I've described. You are all looking so hard why not just give me credit for finding the solution right now if I've actually done it? Don't be shy. I think you can tell me I'm right. Shout let it all out if you think that I'm right!
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

simple overbalanced wheel3.png
I used MS paint to eye ball it. I looked at if I could have enough distance using the gears to mitigate the force of lifting up the weights. To do this I measured the distance from the axle to the weights arms axles plus the distances of the weights. There were four distances of the weights because four weights are being lifted and two axles. The distance from the axle to the axle was longer than the distance of the weights from their axles. So the overbalanced of the wheel is different from the weights effecting the gears. This measurement is effecting the weights effecting the gears. So the image that I drew earlier has some gravy which means it has more distance than necessary to mitigate the weights. Any force after the yellow distance would turn the wheel and a little extra gravy means it is even lighter.

You guys have to realize this is an obvious runner. The issue isn't the concept. The concept is rock solid. The issue is the scheme of getting it all together in a build. You need to conveyor belt all of the parts to a common gear outside of the wheel while several plates work in unison to make it so that the gears catch the outer pivot to shift the weights. It's possible that a clamp is needed to hold the weights in position after they shit but this is not necessarily needed. If the weights shift out of place a little it is just a little less powerful but if it has most of the weight mitigated or all of the weight mitigated then any amount of overbalance would turn the wheel. So weights falling slightly out of optimal position might not matter and the weights being within range of being overbalanced would work still. The clamp and unclasping of the weights would be ideal but might not matter. Since if it's overbalanced even a little bit it would work because all of the leverage helping to lift up the weights by the extra large gears. This wouldn't happen in nature. The gears have to be disproportionately out of size compared to how it would be connected to things naturally in nature. You literally have to have these super disproportionate arrangements and make a conveyor belt outside of the wheel so that they all work together.

Who likes my idea? JUBAT if the solution was staring you in the face here would you sit back and watch as the inventor struggles to do anything about it? Because I have like no ability to protect my idea. And frankly if I found the solution then the rest of humanity is stupid because I am hardly as smart as I used to be. Slowly crawling back into a normal frame of mind after so many concussions and I find a perpetual motion machine just means that the rest of humanity is just sad and stupid. I almost feel like I'm being messed with that this preoccupation that I have was reserved for me to discover to make me feel better about myself when it is so easy. I don't know that it's not special because everybody thinks it is that I see, if I discovered perpetual motion it seems like everybody else thinks that's special. It does not feel that special. I feel like I could have done this with both hands tied behind my back when I was a kid before my concussions; if this in fact is the solution.

So I think that I have the gear movements correct. Correct me if I'm wrong. The rotation of the large gear against the outer rim is equal to the circumference of the large gear (not the rim). So a slightly less than a quarter of the rim is used to turn the large gear 90 degrees.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Short and sweet...since bessler said clockwork was not part of the solution (or at least its a clue presented somewhere that i read), ive written off gears as a solve years ago so i don't pay them any heed.

That being said, i don't understand your drawing at all. You have to treat me like im mentally retarded and break it way down...i mean like way way down and work up to it otherwise Im lost. When im lost, i have nothing to say but HELP!

Sorry Jon. Throw me a bone if you want me to understand it.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

To get a weight to be lifted by a gear that is connected to an outer rim you need to deduct the distance from the first axle on the wheel to the second axle with the levers that have the weights on them. So everybody who has been making this kind of wheel has been doing it wrong because they didn't make their lever long enough to deduct the distances. You can actually make the lever any length using a gear, it could literally be infinitely large. The issue with designing this is that you have to first understand that this is possible and then arrange it into a mechanism. This 2d drawing that I made is simply a set of gears such that the weights turn together and large gears that drive them in the upwards direction.

Each of those colored gears is actually two gears, one for the bottom and one for the top connection or outer rim that it pushes against while the wheel turns. I guess this is theoretical or an hypothesis. With a long enough gear it will weigh zero to lift the weight. The trick as i keep saying would not be found in nature because the gears have to be so cumbersome and large that you need a conveyor between them connected to a common gear outside of the wheel. I can explain more maybe in a day or two. In the mean time feel free to ask what about what I have just said.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Your big circles are gears correct?

Then is your design similar to a planetary gear mechanism?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I looked at google about planetary gear mechanism and it is similar.

You have your ring gear around the whole thing as you can see in my image but they ring only attaches for 90 degree turn of the gear on the carrier. This 90 degree turn will lift the weights up so no sun gear. So like it's just like a planetary gear but the gears are so large that it overlaps with everything and they need their own space entirely to fit and that means that it has to be connected to a common gear outside of the wheel for it all to work together. If I were professional I would have a 3d model for you and I am not even familiar with the basics of FreeCAD parametric drawing program right now. The basic pieces of the 3d model would be that there would be the carrier and a large gear on each side and these gears would be connected to a common gear far out outside of the wheel for them all to work together. They might have a common axle or some common axles but there would be separate carrier gears attached to two large gears. There is one gear for the bottom part of the ring and one for the top because they flip positions every 180 degrees. So in my image for each large circle gear there is actually two gears on the carrier gear and for these many gears to work together since there would be 4 carrier gears and 8 large gears they would have to be connected to a common gear outside of the wheel by a conveyor belt. The basic science of this is that a long enough lever would reduce the load on the weight being lifted so do whatever it takes which in this case is oversized gears to get the longer lever to be used. If you could have an infinitely long lever against a ring gear it would work to lift weight or group of weights up. Terminology for ring gear is the gear along the rim of a planetary gear mechanism and the carrier gear is the planetary gear mechanism that holds what I think are the planetary gears, I'm not sure. In my drawing the carrier gear is the black circle in the center that holds the red levers that are being lifted and the two large gears connected to them.

You can't get past the basic science of this though. If you can have an infinitely long lever it will eventually reduce the weight of the load against a rim fulcrum. In this case the rim is the ring gear.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

simple overbalanced wheel4.png
I have drawn this to show you can make the gears bigger. You can make the gears any size I think. This makes me wonder where the energy comes from? Well obviously the energy is not dependent on the lever but on the source of force. If the force is spread out over a plane or line a horizontal line like gravity is then a lever can be any size and use the gravity for work. So gravity can be used for work and a lever can be any length to harness it if it is spread out over a planet of line like gravity is horizontally.

The fact is that this will not naturally happen in nature. The gears and mechanisms would have to be too cumbersome to naturally occur in nature. By intelligent design you can have overcompensating parts that require a common gear outside of the mechanism for them to work together. If this isn't Bessler's wheel it's absolutely the most simple and direct gravity wheel that can be made logically. And it would work 100%. If you can't see the logic I don't know why you're here. This is absolutely a runner, it just requires some complex building skills with gears. I want more attention for this obvious fact guys. Please talk about it a little. I know that I'm not the only one who sees this solution. Or am I?