Grease power

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Grease power

Post by preoccupied »

I'd like to attract some members here to talk about what I am proposing here with this model that I've drawn. SHADOW you are very creative. What do you think about what I've drawn? Fletcher has to be the very best here I think but I don't know where he is. Basically with this gear arrangement you can have any length radius lever on a gear help lift up a weight, lightening the load. I think this community of participants on this forum is really small for the amazing subject that it is. I think that if the community were larger that I would have a larger amount of people who agree with me that it should be illegal to use gravity for energy because it would effect the planets gravity resources and is a potentially risky thing to do... What do you think of that guys? Do you think it should be illegal to use gravity for work in a perpetual motion machine that uses gravity as the means for perpetual motion? Because that is not a perpetual motion machine that is just a gravity draining machine. There is just a great abundance of gravity but I don't think it's a reserve that we should be messing with.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

simple overbalanced wheel5.png
The issue has always been shifting a weight using a lever. In this example that I keep drawing I lift two levers up using the gears and the gears move 90 degrees and so do the levers. Literally any variation of large gear models could work but this one is pretty direct and simple. And if I were a betting man I think this is what Bessler's wheel was all along. If by some chance of error in my logic making a larger gear then caused the rotation to change then this wouldn't work. But the frame of reference should not change on the middle chassis and large gear should rotate based on its contact with the outer circular piece. To make this work it requires a 3d drawing which I can't do and that drawing must just connect the multiple gear parts to an outer common gear so that it all moves together. More specifically the middle chassis should be geared to a common gear outside of the wheel because there would be several chassis to accommodate the space needed for the large gears. Any brilliant people here want to weigh in on how I'm correct? Despite the very large gears they still turn the lever 90 degrees when they traverse 90 degrees along the rim. Because of this concept any perpetual motion machine using gravity is possible. I don't expect the usual correcting why I'm wrong by like Tarsier79 or Fletcher. Instead it's best to blatantly say I'm correct. I am correct.
Last edited by preoccupied on Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Préoccupied,
J'ai du mal a suivre votre idée principale car vous êtes foisonnant et confus, comme le dit Jubat!!!
Je ne sais pas si votre concept est le bon mais je le représenter que s'il est en mouvement sur deux plans car je ne dispose plus de logiciel 3D depuis mon départ en retraite.
Soyez concis!
8 roues intérieures à distances angulaires égales et roulant dans une couronne dentée.
La couronne est elle fixe?
Les roues ont elles un support commun?
Etc.
J.B

Hello Préoccupied,
I am having a hard time following your main idea because you are full and confused, as Jubat says!!
I do not know if your concept is the right one but I represent it only if it is moving on two planes because I no longer have 3D software since my retirement.
Be concise.
8 inner wheels with equal angular distances and rolling in a gear ring.
Is the crown fixed?
Do the wheels have a common support?
Etc.
J.B
Last edited by SHADOW on Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

SHADOW wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:35 am Bonjour Préoccupied,
J'ai du mal a suivre votre idée principale car vous êtes foisonnant et confus, comme le dit Jubat!!!
Je ne sais pas si votre concept est le bon mais je le représenter que s'il est en mouvement sur deux plans car je ne dispose plus de logiciel 3D depuis mon départ en retraite.
Soyez concis!
8 roues intérieures à distances angulaires égales et roulant dans une couronne dentée.
La couronne est elle fixe?
Les roues ont elles un support commun?
Etc.
J.B

Hello Préoccupied,
I am having a hard time following your main idea because you are full and confused, as Jubat says!!
I do not know if your concept is the right one but I represent it only if it is moving on two planes because I no longer have 3D software since my retirement.
Be concise.
8 inner wheels with equal angular distances and rolling in a gear ring.
Is the crown fixed?
Do the wheels have a common support?
Etc.
J.B

-I just want to say that I think that I described everything already.
The inner chassis needs to have a conveyor belt on it to a gear that connects them all together. It's a wheel and it needs to be connected to the others like it. Other than that the gears just hit the rim of the gear ring in the darkened spots. There would have to be a gear for the top and the bottom. So there is two large gears where each large is drawn. But I haven't built or arranged or 3d drawn this. So I don't know if it will turn out exactly as I am describing but logically I think I am on good grounds. So also on the two levers that are being lifted there is a gear on each of them so that they can turn together. You might as well assume mechanically that one the upper or lower gear ring piece will effect one of these gears separately and I think that is how it will turn out, specifications not developed yet though. If this simple concept is able to be put together 3d like which is required then the radius of the large gear should be the ease at which the weights are lifted up is my hypothesis. The concept has been approached numerous times but not with such large radius of lever on a gear before. The large gears which are the levers overwhelm the size of the chassis that holds the weights so much that a conveyor has to be connected to each separate chassis holding each of their own gears/levers so that they all move together. Do the wheels have a common support you ask? You can have them all on the same axle or you can have them on separate axles as long as they are connected to a common gear outside that they are moving together on. The chassis I mean which is the moving part pressed upon by the weights.

Be concise...
The large gears could be on opposite sides of the chassis one for either the top part of the ring or the bottom connected to one side of the levers gears. The levers have two gears so that they can move together one at each arm pit. Do the gears have to be aligned? I don't know. They have to connect to their respective outer ring pieces. So they might not need to be aligned to the ring as an exact circle but instead effect the lever arm they are connected to. then again with skill everything could be aligned. But in practice is it necessary? I don't know. Probably not. The large gear likely connects to one arm pit on the two weighted levers for each the top and bottom outer ring pieces that they slide along as a gear. The chassis itself could be wrapped by a conveyor belt potentially and connect to a common gear that connects all of the chassis together. The chassis could be on the same axle or their own separate axles as long as they are all working together with the common outer gear that the conveyor belt connects to. The weighted levers have to turn together so they would have a gear on each of their arm pits to move in unison. The chassis would connect to a conveory so that multiple chassis can move in unison. And the chassis would have two large gears in order to lift up the weighted levers by connecting their radius to the ring. The ring can be just there to fit with the gears so the top piece doesn't have to be evenly circular to the bottom piece necessarily as long as it is connected to one of the weighted levers arm pits. I am talking out of my ass to try to describe mechanics that I can't draw and haven't put together. If by some miracle I am right about every detail, the point of the matter that is that my concept should be correct that a large gear somehow able to fit into this scenario would lift weights up with the ease of its radius, my hypothesis.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

simple overbalanced wheel6.png
I edited my image to show another variation of how to lift up weights using the large gears. This one looks like a swastika. It requires only one connection to the outer ring, the darkened line on the ring, to lift up the right angle shaped lever with two weights on it. there could literally be any variation of weight being lifted, the core concept is using the large gears to lift the weight using the ease of the radius. So in this picture the top right angle in the swastika is pushing on the wheel and then it hangs on the bottom left and is lifted up again by the gear on the top left.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

simple overbalanced wheel7.png
Use a common gear to connect all of the chassis. Then the gears on the chassis can be any size. Then connect to an outer ring to lift a weight lightly within the chassis making the chassis an overbalanced wheel. Chassis and common gear in orange.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

If you have a gear on a rotating chassis and it connects to an outer ring, from the point it hits the part of the outer ring it will be a straight line from the axle. Then as the chassis rotates from the point where the gear started touching the outer ring to where it stops and leaves it it will have turned the gear that distance based on the large gears size. So take the straight line from the axle to the point where the gear touches outer ring and measure how much the gear has rotated on the large gear from that point and that is how much the large gear has turned on the chassis. The radius of the gear will deduct the weight of what it's lifting. It is deducting two forces. There is the force of the weight being lifted on its lever and the force the weight pushes between the weights axle and the middle axle. Both the weight on the lever and the weight pushing on the distance between the weights axle and the middle axle can be reduced by the radius of the larger gear. The gear just needs to be a little bit larger to accommodate this. And you have any various gravity wheels that can be done by moving weight using gears in rotation because the weights will be lightly lifted by the long radius of the large gears.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

@Preoccupied: You come across as very demanding that we should understand what you present, but I cannot understand your drawings or your explanations most of the time. There are a lot of details missing. I am aware that I am slow.

Why do so many people say that they know how Bessler did it? No one will ever know how Bessler did it. That should be the illegal thing.

So, you say you are from the future. You say that in the future, gravity machines will be outlawed. What are gravity machines? Who will invent the gravity machine? When will the gravity machine be invented? What is it that you are attempting to do?

In what way is gravity a limited resource?
Last edited by spinner361 on Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

@Preoccupied: Lifting is lifting no matter how you go about it.
Last edited by spinner361 on Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

@Preoccupied: All this talk about gravity machines being illegal has got me thinking about why. So, in space, when two objects push away from each other, they go their separate ways, unless something is big enough to cause a gravitational effect. So, on Earth, where everything is subject to gravity, if I jump up in the air, I do not cause myself to go in one direction and the Earth in another direction permanently. I mean, it happens on that very small scale, but then gravity puts us right back to where we started, relative to everything else that is flying around out there. Do you think that jumping up in the air should be illegal? Why or why not?

So I am interested in hearing your explanation as to what kind of problems a gravity machine will cause, why, how, and what the results of that will be.

I would also like to know how these gravity machines that you speak of will affect the Earth any differently than a V8 internal combustion engine as far as motion goes, not considering emissions or fiel consumption for the moment.
Last edited by spinner361 on Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

spinner361 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:26 pm You come across as very demanding that we should understand what you present, but I cannot understand your drawings or your explanations most of the time. There are a lot of details missing. I am aware that I am slow.

Why do so many people say that they know how Bessler did it? No one will ever know how Bessler did it. That should be the illegal thing.

So, you say you are from the future. You say that in the future, gravity machines will be outlawed. What are gravity machines? Who will invent the gravity machine? When will the gravity machine be invented? What is it that you are attempting to do?

In what way is gravity a limited resource?
I am from the present time. My main time travel is to the past and back. However loops can go in either direction.

I say gravity machines should be outlawed and if I said they are in fact outlawed in the future I must have made an assumption. It's probably a good idea to not use gravity for work because if it is damaged we probably needed it not to be damaged.

Gravity is a force going down across a horizontal plane from our perspective. I'm trying to lightly lift up a weight by using a longer lever. The lever fits long because it is a large gear on a chassis pressed against a large ring along the circumference of the rims path in my example.

While I didn't see a gravity machine in the future I believe I saw on a frog alien space ship the use of a gravity machine to produce electrical power. It was spinning too fast for me to make out what it was doing. I think that the gravity felt very natural for the ships speed so it's possible that walking floor had different inertia on the platform than the gravity wheel. If their gravity wheel drained energy from their propulsion it might still have been realistic that they would want to produce electricity for various appliances. I do think that gravity use would have drained from their propulsion and that g forces or inertia or gravity is drained by a wheel that uses its forces. And if that's true then it would be bad to use gravity on our planet for energy because we would destroy our own planet. At the very least gravity use should be banned from perpetual wheels until we know for sure. Like getting a drug approved for mass distribution this gravity wheel thing might not be without its dangers.

Maybe I will invent the gravity machine. It wouldn't be the first thing I'm responsible for.

I guess the experiment should be testing things in space where you can jump around and use machines while in motion to see how it effects things but I'm pretty sure that I believe that gravity wheel will use energy from the gravity. I think that I did 70,000 push ups one day working all day when I was 16 years old and that is about 10 million pounds of push up force and I don't think that I moved the planet. I think that a gravity wheel is different because it doesn't trade evenly. I believe that it will cool the core of the planet too.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

spinner361 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:49 pm @Preoccupied: All this talk about gravity machines being illegal has got me thinking about why. So, in space, when two objects push away from each other, they go their separate ways, unless something is big enough to cause a gravitational effect. So, on Earth, where everything is subject to gravity, if I jump up in the air, I do not cause myself to go in one direction and the Earth in another direction permanently. I mean, it happens on that very small scale, but then gravity puts us right back to where we started, relative to everything else that is flying around out there. Do you think that jumping up in the air should be illegal? Why or why not?

So I am interested in hearing your explanation as to what kind of problems a gravity machine will cause, why, how, and what the results of that will be.

I would also like to know how these gravity machines that you speak of will affect the Earth any differently than a V8 internal combustion engine as far as motion goes, not considering emissions or fiel consumption for the moment.
If you are moving in a straight line with g force and jump you might push the inertia back some when you jump but you also reduce the load. It might even be perfect. If gravity is continuously generated it might be possible that we would reduce gravity and all of our weights and measures would become wrong and have to be constantly adjusted but if that effect is permanent and we continue to lose gravity we are doomed. What I personally think will happen if the gravity wheels are used is that the uneven trades will cause the planet to cool because I think gravity and the heat within the Earth have a relationship that creates the gravity. Not the surface of the planet but he core of the planet will cool. I think that tectonic activity on Mars was destroyed by Gravity wheels but my memory isn't good I don't think I am a source of that being a fact, but in theory if the planet does cool from gravity wheels then it's possible Mars lost tectonic activity because of gravity wheels. So while jumping off of a moving object would change it it might not change as much on a continuously growing in speed moving object because you would be removing a load when you jump. I think Earth continuously produces an energy that creates gravity. This energy might just be stabilizing it. Causing it to rotate around the sun a certain way and spin. Tectonic activity might be key for life on Earth because it positions the planet and spins it. This was fun talk because I don't know exactly the answer. I didn't time travel to the future to find any answers.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

Okay, preoccupied. I think that I am starting to understand you more. Yes, just keep doing what you love to do, and maybe you will come up with something.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I'm warning you that if you create gravity perpetual motion machines it will kill the Earth's core. I successfully made an artificial gravity experiment when I was a kid where I successfully created gravity using heat. Gravity might return to normal if you start using gravity wheels and then stop but if you continue to use them you will destroy the core and Earth will be like Mars I think if that's a thing. I think it might be the same thing. If you want unlimited electricity easily you can make an enhanced DC Battery in which a lemon can basically power a city using special wiring which I invented in 2004 and shared with a childhood girlfriend someone who became a singer but I've actually forgotten the details of the device currently. It can't be that hard to reinvent though based on what I remember pre concussions a little. If you create a perpetual motion machine using gravity document it and dismantle it immediately and gravity wheels should be strictly illegal that trade unevenly so badly that it could kill the Earth's core.