My Invention

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

My Invention

Post by Da Ewe »

This is actually my invention and will start assembling the wheel next week. There is a lot of prep work involved.
I need to make guides and spacers so I can lift the spars 3/4 inch above the work surface. Then the bearing housing
which is the round disc can be slid underneath the spars. I'll also need to make spacers to lift up the rim 1/2 inch.
Then when I mirror the other side of the wheel I can attach both sides to the hub core.I'll also be able to add the holes
for the axles of the weighted levers. After the wheel is assembled I'll be able to make a jig for adding the lockout
mechanisms.
With assembling the wheel and lockout mechanisms, there's over 175 screws that will be used. Something like that
anyways. With myself, being from Dayton, Ohio, US I am aware of how the Wright Bros. realized powered flight. And
having worked at Boeing was exposed to even more research and development methods (basically the same).
With the stand and now seeing how the finished wheel might look like, I'll need to put more thought into the stand. And
for fun I might explain the math theory behind my previous build which was to realize Bessler's Wheel and the math
behind Bessler's Wheel.
And with a little practice, f(y) = a sinø + b and f(x) = a cosø + b is really easy to work with. Then any
mechanical movement can be quantified. Then torque and f = ma can be considered. And with the integral symbol, it sets
the upper and lower limits. This means if someone wants to average out 2 values of 15º and 22.5 or 30º, it'll be easy
enough to do.
Attachments
Layout 2.png
Last edited by Da Ewe on Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: My Invention

Post by JUBAT »

I kind of like it laying on the table like that. It seems such a waste to mount it on a stand when it can sit perfectly still where it's at.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:43 pm I kind of like it laying on the table like that. It seems such a waste to mount it on a stand when it can sit perfectly still where it's at.
This might be similar to the way they build water wheels and of course everyone knows those can't work. Oh my gosh, Bessler even
showed self perpetuating water wheels in his drawings. When does a water wheel empty its bucket of water? How much work does a
bucket of water do?
Last edited by Da Ewe on Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

The blue area generates about twice as much work as it takes to create the overbalance. With the math, 97 percentile
accurate. The rest of a weight's drop is work.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2023-03-31 21-41-40.png
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I'm not arguing that it won't go down. I'm just not convinced it won't go up.

I kind of sobered up - can you say some more things that trigger a few more drinks? There's at least half a liter left in this bottle.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:09 am I'm not arguing that it won't go down. I'm just not convinced it won't go up.

I kind of sobered up - can you say some more things that trigger a few more drinks? There's at least half a liter left in this bottle.

Any chance you're an alcoholic? You prefer alcohol to math. I didn't know I
was in a bar.

p.s., and ab hammer is gonna call my daddy and I'll be in trouble. ab hammer said I am his wife.
Yet posting math is a problem. Posting actual work is a problem. Wanting to have a life in America
is a problem. Enjoy getting drunk JUBAT. This forum is worthless.
Last edited by Da Ewe on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

This forum is worthless.
Just like your math and your current design.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I will be deleting my online presence. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. I will not have surgery. And then because I do not want to have a life I will not be attacked. My mother told me if she made my life difficult people would ruin it because that's the way the West works. As the moderators said, I cannot use my needing surgery as an excuse to pursue life. Then I have no need to do anything any more. I hope you guys are happy because like any other forum online, they only exist so that the christians in those churches can attack someone who is not one of them.
also the invention will never be patented because I'll only be building it to prove that science is a religion just like any church is a religion.

What to talk about. Some things called thanksgiving and christmas are coming up but they don't matter.
next year I'll be able to afford to buy marijuana so I can sit home and get stoned. and I will never again mention my medical problems, science, math or anything about a supposed god.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Well Da Ewe if you'd quit mentioning my trigger points, then I wouldn't have to drink so much. So really then, it's your fault if I'm drunk and I'm gonna hold you to it. If you want me sober, then quit mentioning the trigger points. I can also modify that list since I'm the inventor of it.

I see by WC's quote - you were going to delete your online presence. At what point did you intend to do this? Was it as soon as the wheel starts to spin?
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I think I've a handle on where James is in his build.

His understanding gave him a belief in a design, he bet the farm it would work, he went to the expense of building it and now . . .

it doesn't work.

Is that where you're at James?

If you will come clean, I'll stand with you.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I'll second that because I've been there. If he just admits it didn't work, then we can respect that.
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:43 pm I kind of like it laying on the table like that. It seems such a waste to mount it on a stand when it can sit perfectly still where it's at.
But it will work better on a stand, less work for the cordless drill to spin it around... ;-)

(April Fool! ;-)
Last edited by MrTim on Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

MrTim wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:04 pm
But it will work better on a stand, less work for the cordless drill to spin it around... ;-)

(April Fool! ;-)

I will have to publicly Thank You Mr. Tim (and this means finding out who you really are) after the build is finished. When you taught everyone the "Kill Effect" you did me a favor. No one considered that changing the motion of a body in motion;
Newton’s first law states that if a body is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed unless it is acted upon by a force.
This means its angular momentum needs to change (a circle is a straight line as well if its radius does not change, it describes angular momentum)
by an external force acting on it. Yet when you and your friends said a weights angular momentum cannot change conserving the linear momentum
caused by the acceleration of gravity, you did me a huge favor. You got everybody to accept perpetual motion which is really conservation of momentum (the Earth is an example of perpetual motion because it spins on its axis with no outside source of energy) is impossible so no one considered changing the motion of a weight.
Last edited by Da Ewe on Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

The black ring on the left is the under balance on Bessler's Wheel. The blue ring represents the moment of inertia
of his wheel as far as the weights go. And the red represents the area where weights are obviously overbalanced.
My invention is similar except both the top and bottom weights are not moved at the same time.
Where the path moving past top and bottom center moves upward together, that represents both weights being lifted
by the overbalance they'll create. The height they are lifted is less than the total height the top weight will drop. And all
the way down to bottom center it will be generating torque. While work is w = m * d, torque allows for more force.
If the balance is shifted then when the overbalanced weight drops, as an example if it is +10 and drops 4 then it has
done 10 * 4 = 40 units of work. That is much more than what w = m* d allows for. And that is where in Bessler's design
overunity is realized. After this if potential rpm is calculated then it gets into much more math. The actual angular momentum
of the wheel would need to be known and I think that's I = lw. That's where its average mass between the inner and outer part
of the wheel are equal. Then that radius would be the velocity * mass to calculate momentum = mv
And with this example, when gravity is creating momentum in a weight, it can be considered as linear momentum. And
then when it lifts 2 weights linear momentum is being conserved as angular momentum. This then clearly shows a force
acting on weights creating momentum which otherwise would not exist.
Attachments
Color Coded.png
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Aha! Now I get it.
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (7.06 KiB) Viewed 5927 times