My Invention

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: My Invention

Post by JUBAT »

eWe not another one.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

eWe: My Intentions

Post by WaltzCee »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:34 pm
  • Bessler built a perpetual motion machine.
Does any have evidence substantiating this claim?
. .. .. . or is the scientific explaination the accurate view?

Is there a scientist in the crowd, or perhaps a fan(atical) supporter of science?

You may approach the bench. If you're too disabled to, the baliff can assist eWe.
Just an FYI, don't pick a fight you can't win
What is this bleating of the sheep I hear? Is someone fornicating with them? again?
Sir, your testimony hardly rises to the level of proof substantiating the allegation:
  • The claim:
    • Bessler built a perpetual motion machine
Even if you would build that ri·dic·u·lous contraption of yours and even if it worked, it still wouldn't support the claim.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Thus, machines which extract energy from finite sources will not operate indefinitely, because they are driven by the energy stored in the source, which will eventually be exhausted. A common example is devices powered by ocean currents, whose energy is ultimately derived from the Sun, which itself will eventually burn out. Machines powered by more obscure sources have been proposed, but are subject to the same inescapable laws, and will eventually wind down.
How in the world do you propose to make a thing that is never ending in a world that will?
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Has every tongue been stopped? Has every mouth been shut?

Is there no soul who will come forward in Bessler's defense?

At the hour, we will recess.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

We are in recess.
Walter Clarkson
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I was in recess for pie now I'm back. Happy Easter. I hope that life is a perpetual motion machine baby. If you make a device that conceivably helps life and life can repair it it's a perpetual motion machine. However scarcity of energy as a natural resource is an issue for life. Practically if you had an enhanced DC battery like I made in 2004 or a gravity wheel that I think that I designed now it would assist with scarcity of resources as long as in the gravity wheel's case it doesn't destroy the Earth's rotation from mass use. I even say maybe not to use the Swastika to do all of your labor. Practically it's better to put people to work if you can and save the Earth from rolling out of the life zone. I might kill the entire human race if I discover a powerful enough gravity wheel. I think you went WAY OVERBOARD disputing perpetual motion as an infinite reality. The practical idea is how it helps life because life is the perpetual motion machine that we want to be.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: I Think I Hit A Nerve

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:20 pm Notice how they're trying to use reason and logic?
Not trying, doing it
Walter Clarkson
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: eWe: My Intentions

Post by preoccupied »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:55 pm We are in recess.
I think that you didn't see my post on page 9 because it was the last post on the page and people started talking on page 10.

viewtopic.php?p=194505#p194505

It describes my logic for my idea. If you didn't miss it then you just ignored it. When pushing down at an axle at an angle I think it has it's own opposite force pushing back up at it that slows it down. Even though there is no load on a horizontal ramp it's still slower at a steeper angle. I think this might be a rare opportunity to examine equal and opposite forces in mechanics. Because I believe that with inertia adding torque that it will push through faster at that angle. So the weight amount has equal and opposite forces but not the inertia pushing it when pushing a wheel along a horizontal ramp at an angle. I think that might possibly be true. Because the wheel slows down initially because of hitting the ramp at an angle over and over again it doesn't accelerate out of control and it might not get that much faster than a regular object falling under the force of gravity for a short distance. Because the rate at which things fall is constant the torque behind it is not. So this might be another unique situation where force is not times acceleration, there might be extra torque behind acceleration because a weight is added. Like a weight in the form of torque is added to accelerations that already is happening on the wheel without causing the wheel to fall faster because the force at which things fall is constant. But whatever it's completely obvious that the torque on the wheel from the overbalance because one weight is suspended on a horizontal ramp will be added to the inertia and the combined effort will push through the angle against the wheel barrow faster.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:35 pm This is actually my invention and will start assembling the wheel next week. There is a lot of prep work involved.
I need to make guides and spacers so I can lift the spars 3/4 inch above the work surface. Then the bearing housing
which is the round disc can be slid underneath the spars. I'll also need to make spacers to lift up the rim 1/2 inch.
Then when I mirror the other side of the wheel I can attach both sides to the hub core.I'll also be able to add the holes
for the axles of the weighted levers. After the wheel is assembled I'll be able to make a jig for adding the lockout
mechanisms.
With assembling the wheel and lockout mechanisms, there's over 175 screws that will be used. Something like that
anyways. With myself, being from Dayton, Ohio, US I am aware of how the Wright Bros. realized powered flight. And
having worked at Boeing was exposed to even more research and development methods (basically the same).
With the stand and now seeing how the finished wheel might look like, I'll need to put more thought into the stand. And
for fun I might explain the math theory behind my previous build which was to realize Bessler's Wheel and the math
behind Bessler's Wheel.

And with a little practice, f(y) = a sinø + b and f(x) = a cosø + b is really easy to work with. Then any
mechanical movement can be quantified. Then torque and f = ma can be considered. And with the integral symbol, it sets
the upper and lower limits. This means if someone wants to average out 2 values of 15º and 22.5 or 30º, it'll be easy
enough to do.
What evidence is there you discovered the math behind Bessler's wheel?

Bessler's wheel self rotated. Did yours? If so, what was the angular velocity?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:46 pm This picture shows about what the frame of the wheel will look like. Minor details can some times take more time than
bigger details while preparation time might take much longer. Why building can be frustrating. Assembling parts into
sub-assemblies and then into assemblies goes well when every step is know. And if you haven't built it before then it's
a learning process.
With this link https://youtu.be/ydv94753xHI it shows that even on my YouTube channel I will answer to/explain
to people who follow my work. One reason why is as I mentioned in the video, if other people do builds like mine or Bessler's,
they'll need an idea of what to expect. And with my previous build, while aimed at realizing Bessler's Wheel, if I would've
used tapered roller bearings for every instance where a bushing or bearing was needed, it might've worked.

And that model would be an advanced lesson in how leverage using linear momentum can change the angular momentum
of a body in motion. Thought I'd get in a couple of laws of science in there. When understood then it's easier to understand
what can work.
And tomorrow I'll most likely have the frame of the wheel finished. With the weighted levers and lockout mechanisms, once
the wheel is on its stand. Then after that step I can add the gear rack which will be a (an external) force that causes the
weighted levers to rotate by creating resistance. Resistance is an opposing force to motion and is why nothing works. And
then we're back to Newton's laws of motion and did you take the time to do the math.

If your build didn't work, how can you call it Bessler's wheel.

His wheel worked.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:52 am
JUBAT wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:45 am @Da Ewe: Being objective about things, I must say that I genuinely enjoy reading your posts showing the progress of your build.

Once you peel out all the bullschmidt that triggers me to take a shot of rum, it's enjoyable.

I think you've carried on for long enough that anyone who has been here long enough knows your beefs, but it's a lot of repetition and beating a dead horse. Hell, even your youtube video was enjoyable to watch. I know about tapered roller bearings and so do a lot of other people, but even though I thought you might have over-explained it......if I view it through the eyes of someone who has no experience with the bearings you used, then your explanation is absolutely perfect.

If you can do more of that on youtube and then focus your commentary here more on sharing your build progress and explaining what you're doing, I think you'll be tolerated a lot more. We don't need to keep hearing about all my drinking triggers. Okay yeah we get you have some problems with certain people and the way they do things and even though I may never agree with you, it's fine if you believe it - just keep it to yourself or go talk about it on reddit.

This is meant as a genuine compliment and I'd like to see more of your last 3 posts.

I was banned for building and discussing math
. In this forum, it was considered that Bessler was a fraud and provided amusement for people who thought otherwise.
Previous threads will show that members liked that I showed my work. They were either banned or left this website. Showing actual work in this website has never been tolerated. Bessler simply was not a fraud. Kind of why I mention his name and his work.
rlortie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm Post struck for Brevity; john, JimL, P-motion, BAhammer. etc. is once again no longer present. But rest assured he will be back!
You were banned (more times than any can count) for violating TOS.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Would the perp please approach the bench?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

The perp is found guilty (in absentia) of again violating TOS and it is the recommendation of this tribunal he be banned again.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Can I be the bailiff?

Until someone makes a working wheel, we are all wannabes including myself. Delusions of grandeur afflict some in this pursuit.

Http://shorturl.at/wBP02
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

If the bailiff position is already spoken for, I'll settle for being on the jury.