In for a penny, in for a pound.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: In for a penny, in for a pound.

Post by WaltzCee »

Robinhood46 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:27 am
  • WaltzCee, you are a genius,
There's no reason to insult me
  • you've just given us the answer of how to make a PM machine.
  • We have been approaching the problem from the wrong direction.
Bessler said the same thing when he said he found it where others had looked.
  • Obviously i can't give away the secret just like that, for nothing, because I'm a greedy, self centred, attention seeking bastard too.
Have you considered seeking professional help?
  • But i can give you some clues.
This is the only spot any have ever arrived at. No answer, but want to be paid to be in the limelight dropping clues.
  • If you make a vaccine that isn't actually a vaccine, how do you go about making it a vaccine without modifying the product?
  • How can you make a sequences of processes change from being gain of function to not being gain of function, without changing a single process?
given A
  • Any lying cheating scoundrel
& B
  • who is good enough to answer these questions,
therefore C
  • will be able find the solution to PM.
  • I've already got 14 runners.
ah, now who is the real genius here.

ETA

I will not let the greedy, self centred, attention seeking bastard geniuses forget their history. To do that, I need to understand their past. I have never read Dirk's thoughts until just recently. It's a good read.

I have never studied PM thru the lens of anyone's eyes. Never!

Now I want those perspectives and am working to understand them.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

[*]
  • Ummmm I went back and read his posts and I don't see where he revealed anything of substance to the point you could go right out and build it.
This is true, Jubat, and deliberate. I look at the same puzzle pieces as everyone looks at. The biggest difference is how I connect the dots.

If I were a highly educated genius, I would have better sense than to waste my time trying some of the crazy, insane connections I've tried.
  • As close as it gets is talk of windmills and GPGD.
these are ideas I've snagged from Dirk. In his day some considered a windmill to be PM. Or any machine taking any gradient to power itself.

A gravity machine (Gravity Powered Gravity Driven) GPGD uses the power of gravity to create an imbalance that is then 'weighed' by gravity and causes the machine to rotate in perpetuity. This is LSAM 1.0 .

The highly educated geniuses 'know' this is 'impossible' and laugh in our face as we attempt this impossibility.

LSAM 3.0 (Large Scale Atomic Model) is a theoretical machine that makes it's own gravity.
Walter Clarkson
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

It looks like i m going to have to give the answer away.
If we modify the definition of perpetual motion we can all have some runners. Like i said, I've already got 14.
I propose that a Perpetual motion machine from now on is, a mechanism or a combination of mechanisms that once put in motion and poked frequently with stick will turn for ever and ever.
If we can all agree to this new definition of perpetual motion we can move on to making time machines.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

eccentrically1 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:37 pm
WaltzCee wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:14 am .
eccentrically1 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:08 pm Some also considered cox’s clock perpetual motion, but it wasn’t either.
Depends on the definition, eccentrically1. If a GPGD wheel were made today by Dirk's definition, it wouldn't be considered perpetual motion.

By the definition I got from Dirk's writings, a perpetual motion machine is 100% self contained. A gravity wheel wouldn't fit the meaning.

There were a lot of experts in Dirk's day too. Like today, they usually disagreed. Also, like today, none have anything that works.
pulled quotes wrote:
  • A gravity driven wheel runs down because it doesn't fit the meaning.
This is chicken/egg reasoning. Is a gravity wheel aware of the cause of its failure?
  • It isn't self contained. That's why they aren't PM.

It, therefore they? I think everyone is entitled to their conclusions. I draw the line where others want to force their conclusions on me, determining what I can say or even think.
  • If they could be built as self contained structures and set in motion, they would be PM, but they wouldn't be OU.
  • You couldn't access their self contained structure.
  • A windmill is an open system for that matter, but it isn't PM.
  • Anything in our earth and sun system is powered by the sun.
  • There's no disagreement today about PM.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Robinhood46 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:00 pm It looks like i m going to have to give the answer away.
If we modify the definition of perpetual motion we can all have some runners. Like i said, I've already got 14.
. .. .. .
Even one of my meager intellect saw that obvious conclusion, RH. I am not the one who is constantly moving the goal posts around. The intelligentsia thru out time are the ones in charge of that.
  • All I'm doing is understanding where the boundaries of meaning were and are.
They put the goal posts where they need to be such that the ruling class is always right.
Walter Clarkson
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

WaltzCee wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:10 pm
eccentrically1 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:37 pm
WaltzCee wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:14 am .

Depends on the definition, eccentrically1. If a GPGD wheel were made today by Dirk's definition, it wouldn't be considered perpetual motion.

By the definition I got from Dirk's writings, a perpetual motion machine is 100% self contained. A gravity wheel wouldn't fit the meaning.

There were a lot of experts in Dirk's day too. Like today, they usually disagreed. Also, like today, none have anything that works.
pulled quotes wrote:
  • A gravity driven wheel runs down because it doesn't fit the meaning.
This is chicken/egg reasoning. Is a gravity wheel aware of the cause of its failure?
  • It isn't self contained. That's why they aren't PM.

It, therefore they? I think everyone is entitled to their conclusions. I draw the line where others want to force their conclusions on me, determining what I can say or even think.
  • If they could be built as self contained structures and set in motion, they would be PM, but they wouldn't be OU.
  • You couldn't access their self contained structure.
  • A windmill is an open system for that matter, but it isn't PM.
  • Anything in our earth and sun system is powered by the sun.
  • There's no disagreement today about PM.
I'd say a gravity wheel inventor isn't aware of the cause of its failure.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I'm totally lost. Usually I can find a reason why said something won't work, but when you don't even know what said something is and there is all this vague talk of making gravity, scales, and what not...it sounds like a 420 convention to me. I'm glad you guys know what you're talking about. At least I think you know.
Last edited by JUBAT on Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

JUBAT wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:21 pm I'm totally lost. Usually I can find a reason why said something won't work, but when you don't even know what said something is and there is all this vague talk of making gravity, scales, and what not...it sounds like a 420 convention to me. I'm glad you guys know what you're talking about. At least I think you know.
What I find strange, Jubat, is people looking for PM yet can't even define what it is. Or imagine what a prime mover is in their design, but can't define it.
H. Dirk's wrote:A more self-willed, self-satisfied, or self-deluded class of the community, making at the same time pretension to superior knowledge, it would be impossible to imagine. They hope against hope, scorning all opposition with ridiculous vehemence, although centuries have not advanced them one step in the way of progress.
Thinking should only be done by the enlightened thinking class! What do you think?
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

eccentrically1 wrote:I'd say a gravity wheel inventor isn't aware of the cause of its failure.
Why do you suppose that is? They're stupid? Dense? Thick skulled?

Is the converse equally true, that if someone were to make a working gravity powered wheel they wouldn't know what they did right, for the same reasons?
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Thinking should only be done by the enlightened thinking class! What do you think?
[/quote]

As much as I would like to think I'm enlightened, I'm not and it pisses me off to no end. I'm really good at fixing things be it mechanical or electrical, but when it comes to PM, despite all the hopes going on around here as of late, I don't really think it's possible especially since there is no tangible working wheel at the moment. I'm no better if I think it's possible, but can't figure it out for myself. Gawd damn...the time and money I've spent...I can't think too hard about it because then reality slaps me in the face.

If you've solved it, good for you...but until I see a working wheel (not a revealing of what's inside), I can't really accept that it's been solved.

So to answer your question, I'm forced to agree and count myself out at the same time.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

WaltzCee wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:10 pm
eccentrically1 wrote:I'd say a gravity wheel inventor isn't aware of the cause of its failure.
Why do you suppose that is? They're stupid? Dense? Thick skulled?

Is the converse equally true, that if someone were to make a working gravity powered wheel they wouldn't know what they did right, for the same reasons?
Stubborn.
If someone made a working wheel, it wouldn’t be gravity powered. And they would most definitely understand why it worked.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'm beginning to think people should be required to have a license to think. If someone gets caught thinking w/o a license, they should be arrested.

PM seekers maybe could be grandfathered into the system.

ETA
eccentrically1, your license has been revoked!!
Last edited by WaltzCee on Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

if you've solved it, good for you...but until I see a working wheel (not a revealing of what's inside), I can't really accept that it's been solved.
I agree. My mind SIM has solved it. Now I need to persuade reality this simulation is real. That's usually an impossible sale.

The 9th is getting closer if any have any questions.
Walter Clarkson
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

WaltzCee wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:30 pm .
I'm beginning to think people should be required to have a license to think. If someone gets caught thinking w/o a license, they should be arrested.

PM seekers maybe could be grandfathered into the system.

ETA
eccentrically1, your license has been revoked!!
Thanks for your thoughts.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Intelligent Design

Post by WaltzCee »

You're welcome, E•see•sea. I've spoken with the prosecutor and he's wanting to offer probation. One of the conditions is you will refrain from thinking before all the facts are in. Without consenting to have sex with his wife while he watched, these are the best terms I could get you.

I plan on posting the reasoning behind the design philosophy and marketing plan of the LSAM product line here in RH's thread if there are no objections.

the 9th is drawing close.
Walter Clarkson