In for a penny, in for a pound.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Re: In for a penny, in for a pound.

Post by eccentrically1 »

I’m not surprised those are the best terms you could get.
I don’t object to your plan.
Post your reasoning.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Intelligent Design

Post by WaltzCee »

Ok, here goes.

DESIGN PHILOSOPHY

Without belabouring semantics, LSAM has an energetic heart, or nucleus, or center. It should be self-evident to any with a license to think, that if one were to make 8 prime movers & distribute them every 12.5% around the circumference of a circle,
  • their resultant flurry's would be balanced at the CoR.
8 of them. Each one more frequently occuring than the rotation of the platter they're attached to. That's a powerful heart. It is OU by at least a factor of 8, yet each of those 8 pulses happen more frequently than the rpm's of their cause, the platter they're entangled with.

I don't want to make this TLTR, so I'll pause here.
  • The higher the frequency, given energies are equal, the more power.
hear, here!
by here, I meant here. :)
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Intelligent Design

Post by WaltzCee »

con't.

with a SIM, I 'proved' to myself this was possible. At the time I wasn't impressed enough to take it to the 'build' step.

This is LSAM 1.0

The design path forward is to assemble an OB contraption, harvest some extra energy from the nucleus, & drive the OB with that.

Although I never measured it, I know latency is lurking, just waiting to rain on my parade. I intend to crush it! Mah ha ha ha ha!!!
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

A Msg from our Sponsor

Post by WaltzCee »

I'll know when I build it, so for now all I have is a Plan. On the 9th I intend to get serious. For now I just want to share my thinking and invite constructive criticism.

Imagine the build works. I'm there. I've managed to simplify LSAM 1.0's mechanics. That is 2.0 .

The first book is going to have a coupon for a discount to enter a contest, an essay contest. I'm thinking about the details as I write this. The winner if there is one will receive a 2 million dollar purse.

That will launch the 2nd book, In Search of LSAM 2.0
Walter Clarkson
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: Intelligent Design

Post by Fletcher »

WaltzCee wrote:
if one were to make 8 prime movers & distribute them every 12.5% around the circumference of a circle,
You may have made a mistake or I have have misunderstood your intent, if so my apologies .. still time to edit if required ..

8 x 12.5 % of circumference = 100 degs !
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Lol Fletcher.
Did you forget how to think while off enjoying yourself doing other things?
Fletcher wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:57 am
WaltzCee wrote:
if one were to make 8 prime movers & distribute them every 12.5% around the circumference of a circle,
100% of the circumference = 360 degs.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello Robinhood46

It is fair to say your definition of Perpetual Motion is a little sticky!

However saying that gravity could be likened to a vertically downwards prodding stick.

So we want the prodding on one side to be more effective than the prodding on the other?

Therefore the prodding would be more effective if it rotated the device as a whole when it meets a solid structure.
Then less effecting if it meets a structure that gives to the prodding.

Could the prodding be redirected to move a mass along a solid structure away from the hub?
Then opposite stick prodding to redirect the mass towards the hub?

Or the redirection moves is not on the XY plain but another?

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Intelligent Design

Post by JUBAT »

WaltzCee wrote:
You may have made a mistake or I have have misunderstood your intent, if so my apologies .. still time to edit if required ..

He was talking about a percentage of the total circumference and not in degrees. I thought the same thing until I realized what he was saying. Kind of a non-standard way of expressing it, but still completely valid.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

agor95 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:48 am
It is fair to say your definition of Perpetual Motion is a little sticky!
I was expecting a bit of negative feedback about adopting the new definition of PM, so this doesn't come as a surprise.
It was just a proposition, i didn't expect it to be adopted without some sort of debate. What about if we replace poke with a stick with whack with stick, or will that be too sticky too?
The problem with gravity is we can't get it to prod more one side than the other, this is the beauty of bringing the stick into the definition, with a stick we can poke one side more than the other, although it would be much easier to just poke one side.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

From what I gather, WC is saying not to rely on gravity. He said make your own.

The only way I know of to do that would be the swinging of weights - those damned pendulums again.

So here goes another futile attempt. 8 evenly spaced arms and out on the end of each arm is a pendulum that spins on ratchet wheel, but not just any old ratchet wheel. In fact if you look at the toys page, the top mechanism is the weight shifter, but below those sickle shaped tools are ratchet pawls.

No doubt, it's the clever control of the swinging pendulums. I've toyed with all this before, but lest I join the ranks and make another false claim of success I threw it in the trash.

I'm taking an educated guess on the nature of the ratchet assembly in that it can be turned off and on so that at the wheel rotates, the pendulums can be left hanging down, until you need to delay the hanging of one and then release it to create the swing on the downside of the wheel (either by an under-duck swing or an overhand swing - assuming under-duck).

If not using ratchets, then some kind of trigger assembly that locks and unlocks the pendulums in some kind of way to keep the swinging force aimed in the direction of travel is no doubt the method. If you look at all of the MTs, they are devoid of any catch and release mechanisms with freely swinging pendulums. Are they freely swinging? The toys page shows them connected, but is that simply symbolic of the wheel they are hooked to?

I think the swinging of the pendulums is the key to getting the wheel to kick past the stalling point and to over-ride any negative imbalance caused by normally occurring gravity. Like WC says - make your own gravity. If you get enough pendulums swinging the same way, you'll have a positive gain of force. Even the sound of such a machine seems to match up with witness accounts - dowels rolling over each other and thumps at 4.

Even though this makes sense to me, it's still the bitter aimless ramblings of a life spent in a futile attempt at this contraption. It all sounds good. Hell if you'd like, I can claim success and then a few days later recant, retract, justify - then rinse wash and repeat.

Seems the trend around here.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello RH46
Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:24 am I was expecting a bit of negative feedback about adopting the new definition of PM, so this doesn't come as a surprise.
I am a supporter of using a tangible analogue to gravity so your sticky alternative has it's value.
Others have offered a flow of ether or in my case a continuum of electromagnetic waves far above increasing energy down towards the Earth's mass.

Anything is better than a nebulous Gravity curved space time.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:34 am Lol Fletcher.
Did you forget how to think while off enjoying yourself doing other things?
WaltzCee wrote:
100% of the circumference = 360 degs.
LOL .. so true .. actually I lost quite a few memory cells due to a bottle of whiskey that magically unscrewed its top one night, and still recovering - it did remind me why I hate and avoid whiskey and water tho, that part of the brain still works ;7)
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Fletcher, you made my day today. I've been giggling all day, every time i think of it.
Our brain is not always on our side, sometimes it just will not un-see something it has incorrectly seen and nothing makes any sense. I don't think we can blame it entirely on age, but i do get the impression it happens to me more often than when i was younger. What cracks me up is you typed the comment, read the comment before posting it to check for mistakes probably and still didn't spot it.
Thanks for the good laugh.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Before i make all the modifications, i thought i share where i am.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwuhaPu50iI
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I watched it, at times the SIM looks like energy is being added.
IMG_20230921_155253~2.jpg
ETA
I think most would agree you put a lot of effort into your work.

ETA2
Spallin' arrows correktin'
Walter Clarkson