Swinging .. or .. Momentum .. you be the judge !

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

Re: Swinging .. or .. Momentum .. you be the judge !

Post by daxwc »

We know from the pillar crack movement and the external pendulums that the wheel had great imbalance. Any time something is that far out of balance a sequence starts that can be viewed as oscillations or swinging when looking at it in a mental time symmetry perspective. So " Swinging .. or .. Momentum .. you be the judge !" is both.
What goes around, comes around.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

There was also a mention of schwung , in Bessler's reply to Wagner about the rpm of his wheel being so high and Wagners not being fast , and if given enough time bessler could perhaps make his wheel rotate slower and still have a good schwung i think IIRC.

Edit: oh i see where i have read something to that effect , but he mentioned a "poor schwung"
Were I to make a wheel that goes slow, NB. then will it again be worth nothing? &c.
However I shall accomplish even that, if the dear God lets me live [long enough];my work shall go slow enough,and have a poor 'Schwung'***,and shall however hoist, lift and manage far greater loads still. NB.
Let's see however, Wagner, what will you say about it again then also? &c
Last edited by johannesbender on Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its all relative.
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ Luminaries ]

Post by agor95 »

It's a shame the wiki site is not operational.

We could have a 'Luminaries Hall of Recognition'.

The main forum is were posts are berried over time.
We should have a section were it transcends time.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

The MT drawings are all good, but what definition base do they have to do with his explanation, or data base, of his true education of the methods? Bessler built windmills, very large balanced wheels. His education or true experience, came from building windmills, not the drawings, not experimental models. The sail structure, the attachment of sail structures, the deployment of the sails.
Bessler’s words written, come from both his actual building windmills, and explanation of his Wheel. Somewhere in either trimming a finished windmill, repairing a problem, or repairing a damaged windmill, he came up with his idea, of his wheel. That data base of education has to be taken into consideration. Somewhere in this construction process, of working, building, and or repairing, he and up with his understanding of balance and unbalanced problems, created his knowledge base.
Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you my son is to be satisfied
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Fcdriver wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:41 pm The MT drawings are all good, but what definition base do they have to do with his explanation, or data base, of his true education of the methods? Bessler built windmills, very large balanced wheels. His education or true experience, came from building windmills, not the drawings, not experimental models. The sail structure, the attachment of sail structures, the deployment of the sails.
Bessler’s words written, come from both his actual building windmills, and explanation of his Wheel. Somewhere in either trimming a finished windmill, repairing a problem, or repairing a damaged windmill, he came up with his idea, of his wheel. That data base of education has to be taken into consideration. Somewhere in this construction process, of working, building, and or repairing, he and up with his understanding of balance and unbalanced problems, created his knowledge base.

With centripetal force, The mathematical description was derived in 1659 by the Dutch physicist Christiaan Huygens. Both Newton (1643-1727) and Leibniz (1646-1716) did work on this. Newton's gravity and laws of motion might've generated new interest in the subject. Both guys were about 35 years old when
Bessler was born and Bessler knew Leibniz. Of course watching an unbalance windmill rotate on its own might've piqued Bessler's curiosity. Most likely they mounted the blades on the arm that was in the down position because they're easier to reach.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

When Bessler said;
The upper weight is not attached to an external mechanism, nor does it rely on external moving bodies by means of whose weight revolutions continue as long as the cords or chains on which they hang permit. As long as it remains outside the center of gravity, this upper weight incessantly exercises universal motion from which the essential constituent parts of the machine receive power and push.
https://besslerwheel.com/writings/das_triumphans.html
is the bottom weight moving closer to the axle? That's the only way the top weight would be
outside the center of gravity
And with a windmill, to rotate it to add a blade they'd need to tie a rope to rotate the blade assembly. They'd be hitching their horse in front.
And when there's a top blade but no bottom blade, the blade assembly will try to rotate in the direction of the heavy side and the top blade as the other blade would be overbalanced.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

Does this mean the lower weight is attached to a out side source? That possibly all action happens in the bottom half of the wheel to keep the top half unbalanced?
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Fcdriver wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:46 pm Does this mean the lower weight is attached to a out side source? That possibly all action happens in the bottom half of the wheel to keep the top half unbalanced?

It might be best to walk through this one step at a time. If I didn't watch shows with horses then Bessler having said hitch your horse in front
might not have meant much to me. If 2 horses are going to pull a sled or a wagon then that will have a single shaft. That's like one arm on a
windmill. As in this picture, if there are 3 blades on the rotor/blade assembly, it will try to rotate counterclockwise.
The red line represents hitching your horse in front because you are leading it. This can mean 2 different things as far as Bessler's Wheel goes.
The rotor assembly could represent a drum for lifting weights. It can also represent that as the wheel rotates, the top weight is lifted to a position
of being overbalanced. And then this gets into Bessler's Mt drawings.
With Mt 68, it might not be as it seems while both levers would work together to lift both weights. This is kind of why a 1 step at a time approach
might be easier to understand. There is a lot to Bessler's work and with the mechanics he used, some of his drawings/Mt's are meant to teach
those principles.
Attachments
Windmill 1.0.png
Mt 68 - D.png
Mt 68 - D.png (41.45 KiB) Viewed 825 times
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

You posted where to upper weight is attached to a outside source
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Fcdriver wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:57 pm You posted where to upper weight is attached to a outside source

This is the basic concept. When the lever is "hitched in front" (pulled by the wheel) it rotates the drum. That causes the top weight to lift.
The bottom and top weights are connected to each other. Then as one weight moves towards the axle another weight is moving away from the axle.
What people will probably have problems with is that as the wheel rotates it pulls the end of the lever. That'd be like people pulling on a line to rotate
a blade assembly on a windmill.
Attachments
355487110_1041904723460719_1829358013382480771_n.jpg
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.