Hitch Your Horse in Front

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Hitch Your Horse in Front

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:07 pm Nobody cares except you James.

To everyone else: anyone who is reading these rants from ubwe. There is nothing you can say to thwart people of this sort. I think it's obvious there is something wrong with his mind. My father is the same way and all you can do is leave him alone. Unless I'm specifically attacked I won't be replying to his posts.

It truly is best if he is ignored and nobody reply to his posts because he doesn't respond to logical thought.
I think people will find it funny when ab hammer told me to shove that colorectal cancer back up my ass where it came from because he has it worse than me, he was getting ready to eat dinner. Why should I like abusive people? After all, as ab hammer, aka Alan Bauldree said, he also lives in poverty.
And he's never been banned from a forum because he is credible. By the way Alan, you can enjoy thinking about how you told me that as long as I pursue a life in the U.S, you will create problems for me. And just think, you are well supported for attacking me because I'm willing to work. I think my work proves
my willingness to apply myself to realizing Bessler's Wheel. And the people who are "sane" have been in this forum for over 15 years and have no work to show. You guys should've apologized for the way I've been treated but instead decided to go for the kill and get control of my work.

p.s., Why was Alan aka Jubat in the news? A gas line ruptured and his wife couldn't fix him dinner. Just as he said about me having cancer, he's getting ready to eat and he doesn't like what's being said about him. And that is rational thought on the part of forum leaders while building is "crazy". And I think what this demonstrates is that people in forums like this can make any claim they want. And yet people will see that the person who is attacked has work to show and is not a "pure" English speaker. After all, ab hammer, aka Jubat, aka Alan Bauldree lives in poverty. Both the home he lives in and the truck he drives proves this. He did post he lives in poverty, right?
Attachments
AB Hammer making fun of colorectal cancer.png
Last edited by UbWe on Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

JUBAT wrote:It truly is best if he is ignored and nobody reply to his posts because he doesn't respond to logical thought.
You don't take your own advice. You initiate attacks and mocking. You keep responding.
JUBAT wrote:Unless I'm specifically attacked I won't be replying to his posts.
A clearly disingenuous statement. You attack someone and then cry victim when you get punched on the nose. Seems like classic bully gaslighting.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Ah okay well if you love James that much and his insanity, I'll keep responding, but I'm telling you if you side with his mental illness then you no better than him.
I'm not crying victim here. You're the one making passive aggressive statements about me saying the wheel won't be solved yet James keeps prattling on about ab hammer, nazis, racial purity, etc. Im most assuredly not ab..that is a 100 percent lie and fabrication and you even side with that level of mental illness?

The only way to defuse people like James is to ignore them. Then you say I'm playing victim?

Okay you got it then ovulus. I'll keep replying to keep you happy.

I think James is looking for a husband. You should go pay him a visit.

You're blind...saying I initiate attacks. Nope...false claim. If you go back, you'll see James initiates it. Try to have a productive discussion with him and he will always turn on you. He himself said he is not a kind person.

James needs some love and I think you would be the kind of person he's looking for. He needs someone sympathetic to his cause.

Ovulus the JL apologist.

Has a nice ring to it...
Last edited by JUBAT on Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

And with Bessler's Wheel, I think engineers will like Bessler's solution of "hitching his horse in front". I actually had to stop
working to consider it and am comfortable with the solution. Since I will be going to 8 weight wheel assemblies it will take
things into next month. And building is slow work because there's a lot to do.
I did send an email to Dr. Jaski and let him know that when they say a working wheel will change the laws of physics, it won't.
It will change how physics is perceived. An example is Newton's gravity which is g = Gm1m2/r^2. With a working wheel I'll
be able to say
g = Gm1/r1^2 = a = Gm2/r2^2
..........................^
.........................2a
What 2a represents is the gravity of the weight on the wheel accelerating because of the Earth's gravity has the same amount of gravity.
What this means is that any weight being weighed has its own gravity. This increases the amount of gravity attracting 2 masses towards
each other. And yet Newton published his Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica in 1687. In 336 years no one has realized that he
factored the gravitational attraction that 2 masses have towards each other is wrong.
Why? The gravitational attraction each mass has is dependent on the radius of its gravitational field relative to its mass. And it's the point
where the 2 gravitational fields have the same gravitational attraction is the gravitational force acting on both masses. And when a weight is
falling then the radius each mass has will change because the distance between the 2 masses has changed.
I think this will increase Dr. Jaski's interest in having a show at his university in Utrecht, Netherlands. This would take Bessler's book from a
work of fiction to potentially being a priceless book because of its provenance and changing how gravity is perceived in physics. Scientists
say that gravity has no energy so it cannot be conserved in a gravity powered engine. The term "perpetual motion" states that such a wheel
has to generate its own spin just as an atom does. And what a working wheel would change is that gravity has force
f = ma = 1/2mv^2 = KE
That statement will change the world of physics.This is because if gravity has energy, how much mass does it have? And then we're
discussing dark matter.
Dark matter

Unlike normal matter, dark matter does not interact with the electromagnetic force. This means it does not absorb, reflect or emit light, making it extremely hard to spot. In fact, researchers have been able to infer the existence of dark matter only from the gravitational effect it seems to have on visible matter.
https://home.cern/science/physics/dark-matter
Yep, could you imagine something acting on a weight on Bessler's Wheel and the Earth equally with how I factored Newton's gravitational attraction
between 2 masses. What could act on matter equally from a point in space? Gosh, I really have no idea. And that's what a working Bessler Wheel
represents, if gravity has energy then dark matter exists, right? And I think this is what will make Bessler's work important.

p.s., I don't expect you guys to get this. When Newton said Gm1m2/r^2, he believed space to be empty while Johann Keppler said universal electricity.
Yet g = Gm1m2/r^2 does not agree with g = Gm/r^2. The radius between M1 and M2 is not a common denominator while g which is a is because
g is the a(cceleration) of gravity at a fixed point/location. I know, this is all pretty basic stuff and everybody and their mother knows it.

p.s.s., One thing to consider, a working Bessler Wheel and my using it to explain how Newton perceived gravity which might be based on r^2 is
the common denominator did not allow for space to be occupied. And what this would mean is that as long as gravity is taught in school then my work
along with Bessler's would be associated with Newton's work because Bessler's Wheel also is a demonstration of Newton's laws of motion.
Could you imagine a teacher in school saying some loser used Bessler's hoax to both correct and explain Newton's work? That's a laugh out loud funny!
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

With this story https://www.bbc.com/news/science-enviro ... 061818.amp it is possible that its path followed where gravity was the greatest, the 2a between the Earth and the Moon. If so then that is an example of Einstein’s gravity well.
Since Bessler's Wheel is a gravity powered engine, we can discuss gravity, right? What Einstein's gravity well is is when 2 or more masses/bodies act on the same point in space. And if Newton's g = Gm/r^2 to determine gravity between the Earth and the Moon there will be a point where the gravity well will have more gravity than either the Earth or the Moon has. And since that goes out away from the Earth and the Moon, it's possible that Einstein's gravity well attracted it to a place between the Earth and Moon going in one side and out the other.
So I guess I'd be correcting Einstein's work as well because his 1915 paper on General Relativity was about light bending more than what Newton's gravity allows for when passing the Sun. This is based on Mercury's 56 seconds of precession every 100 years. It's possible that Venus' influence on Mercury's orbit might account for its precession. What do you guys think? Maybe it's possible like Bessler's Wheel? This would basically be considering the gravity well that exists between Venus and the Sun increasing Mercury's linear momentum. I'm not into astronomy because it's not my cup of tea.
And when considering Bessler's Wheel, how do the weights create an overall effect? Scientists don't consider this because a weight can't lift itself. Yet the
overall effect allows for a weight to generate torque while the field is moving it.
Because I know someone's going to nitpick me on equal force attracting and resisting when Mercury passes through a gravity well, because its orbit changes its orbit becomes slightly more elliptical allowing for a small gravitational/slingshot assist from the Sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iAGrdITIiE&t=3s
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

I meant 56 arc seconds and there are 3,600 arc seconds in 1 degree. So over a 100 year period Mercury's precession is 56/3600 = 0.015º over
a 100 year period. This can get into other things as well. And with Bessler's "hitching your horse in front", the peacock's tail is basically an elliptical orbit.
So how to prevent resistance when what is attracting the end of the lever is on the "wrong side" of the peacock's tail?
Things do need to follow their orbit to prevent wasting energy by performing meaningless work. And this is where if a gravity well changes Mercury's orbit
then that is an external force acting on Mercury. I'm just going with Newton's 1st law of motion; An object at rest remains at rest, and an object in motion remains in motion at constant speed and in a straight line unless acted on by an unbalanced force.
Isn't it interesting that the peacock's tail in Bessler's Wheel might be like a gravity well giving Mercury a path to follow? I think while some might say "only building will tell" I'll consider how engineering is also a science. I mean when Mercury or the asteroid follows the path of least resistance meant they follow the most efficient path/requires the least amount of work. After all, changing the path of something requires more work than is already being done/required of the function. I just didn't think the answer would be such a simple solution and I didn't really need to do any math. It can't get much simpler than that.
Last edited by UbWe on Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

This is the solution to "remember to hitch your horse in front". Since the hoist/pulley would be pulling the lever that rotates the
pulley/hoist, it can't be pulled towards it which is what gravity does. But by having pulleys on the inside of the peacock's tail, those
will give the housing the levers go through a different path to follow, one that is not blocked by the peacock's tail.
What this solution requires is for the lever to go through the mount for the rollers. Then when Bessler said "The dog creeps out of his kennel
just as far as his chain will stretch." is how much the levers move in the roller mount assembly. Why this matters is because the 4 to 1 ratio
exists when the rollers first make contact with the peacock's tail and ends when the rollers are off of the peacock's tail. Since the peacock's tail
is similar to a double ellipse, the ratio the lever is being rotated will be both lower than 4 to 1 and greater than 4 to 1. But the average will be 4:1.
The beginning and end ratios will be the average of every ratio along the path the peacock's tail creates. And did considering elliptical orbits and
gravity wells help me to consider this? It did. It took the math out of it because altering the course of a body in motion requires an external source
of energy. In this instance, the energy being used to pull the lever was instead used to lift the lever in a different direction much like what a gravity
well does, the effect of 2 bodies acting on a 3rd body. The line is anchored to the wheel, right? And then the pulleys it uses to create a different
path are the 2nd body. Then when it lifts the lever, the lever is the 3rd body and it's following the path that the other 2 bodies created for it.

p.s., when the lever is being lifted then you are leading your horse because you hitched it in front. A simpler explanation might be if a car is being towed.
The tow truck is pulling it and something else lifted it. The vehicle being towed is following the path that was created for it to follow.

p.s.s., to use a person who weighs 90kg or 200lbs. as an example of a gravity well, their acceleration of gravity would be 0.0000000015017 m/s.
That's 1 meter from the person's center of gravity. While a person's own gravity will not equals the acceleration of gravity on the Earth's surface,
it would still be considered that a slight increase in the Earth's gravity happens equal to the person's own gravity. That gets into an opposing force.
Attachments
Hitch Your Horse in Front Solution(1).png
Last edited by UbWe on Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

With some of what I’ll be making known, people might want to consider Gil Simo’s thread https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9204 and what was discussed there. It is important to understand that the frame of a wheel has its own moment of inertia.
This has to do with scientists and engineers saying a weight can’t lift itself. And this is where basic calculus can help to explain what they overlooked. The
field can lift a weight. And while that weight is consuming energy from the field, it can generate torque. This is like an electron having a wave/particle duality.
It has both attributes. It can be matter and then it can be electrical charge/energy in joules which is E =hv. That's the energy an electron has as a wave. As matter it would be KE = 1/2mv^2. That would be force or momentum depending on if it's based on a(cceleration) or v(elocity). That gets kind of funky but force might actually refer to energy that it takes to accelerate which goes back to Newton's 9.81m/s. And with deceleration, the change in velocity would require force as well. And with momentum, it's the force a given velocity has. That helps me to consider how a weight can consume energy while generating torque, I simply separate its 2 functions.
With calculus, there's u = a, b, c or union a, b, c, the area all 3 circles have in common. That would be the same thing as 3 weights having a union with the
frame of a wheel. The common area in the middle that all 3 "weights" have in common can represent the wheel. The u in the drawing represents union.
A lot of what I do is considering f = ma which is how much force does a wheel need to rotate. I'll get into the math later on.
Attachments
Union.png
Last edited by UbWe on Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Other Clues of Bessler's

Post by UbWe »

With his wheel, knowing what clues support his working wheel is important because with his books and Mt drawings he'll
probably become known as the Father of Perpetual Motion. He is supposed to be the reason for this forum, and if I said kind
of like church, he did use the Freemason symbol and he did place 3 crosses in his drawings. Pendulums don't have crossbars
while crosses do. And in the 2nd image, Bessler diagrammed a treadle for a grindstone with his wheel being the grindstone.
If you push down on the treadle, the grindstone rotates. What changed the direction I was pursuing, posts of mine from 2009.
Still, without getting up to speed on math again it would've been challenging to realize then. And oddly enough that's when I had
cancer as well. Maybe it was just bad timing?
Still, his Mt drawings is his way of teaching mechanical engineering. I used to tell one forum member that I am Bessler's #1 student.
And if I am successful then it will show that I have learned a great deal from studying his work. And with a show at Utrecht University
in Utrecht, Netherlands then it'd be like he is Hermes the inventor while I am Orpheus who plays his invention and makes it well liked.
He did call his wheel Orrphyreus for a reason, he said he wasn't Orrphyreus. Since I used to live in Norway and there is that culture
as well.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpR2v98 ... rt_radio=1
Attachments
Merseburg_wheel2.jpg
proof 2.png
Grindstone.png
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I think people will find it funny when ab hammer told me to shove that colorectal cancer back up my ass
If you mean funny in a strange way, I'd agree. It is not humorous, and I repeat it is not humorous for an unquilified person to offer medical opinions, even for free!

Now there's some food for thought one might hitch where anyone sees fit!
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

With Newton's cradle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LnbyjOyEQ8&t=2s they say it's an example of energy
and momentum being conserved. f = ma is the energy required to change the velocity of a given mass. And momentum is
what a given mass has at a specific velocity. With this video, the swinging weight has force because it's accelerating.
When it stops because it hits another object, it transfers KE (kinetic energy). If it transferred momentum then the other object
would have the same velocity relative to the KE that was transferred. And when the mass on the other end accelerates it is
because it's converting KE into force (acceleration). Then momentum can be factored at any specific velocity that it has.
Basically when a weight swings down, it strikes another mass with force. And with a working perpetual motion machine you
can average its momentum (velocity). With this, then you could convert 50% of the momentum into meaningful work by
rotating a generator or other machine which performs work.
And with Bessler's Wheel, the pulley that "goes over" the peacock's tail might be the only pulley/guide needed other than what
is required with hoisting the weight. It's strange to consider but it will be rotating with the wheel so it should always be leading
the end of the lever.
While I finish this build there really won't be much to talk about. There's nothing exciting about going to get more wood or cutting
and shaping it. And in 2 weeks is when I'll most likely buy some more lead.
Attachments
Bessler 8 Unions.png
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

If I have realized Bessler's Wheel, what I'll be able to say as to why it took so long is because perpetual motion
is impossible. And with everything that was said, it was merely repeating previous things that were said. And that
this behavior did not allow for Bessler's clues to be considered.
With "hitching your horse in front" Bessler used a peacock's tail. It would need one on each side to maintain balance.
Then this means that the levers on each side are like shafts attached to a horse's bridle. And then with the "horse"
connecting the left and right shaft, then the "horse" is led by the wheel. This then makes the drum for lifting weights
(Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum) what the horse is pulling.
And Bessler said that ratio is 4:1 meaning that the length of the shaft is 4 times the lift of the 2 weights. And now I am
mindful that it won't work because perpetual motion is impossible. And when Bessler said "Triumphant Perpetual
Mobile" because you "hitch your horse in front" to use "a drum for lifting weights" that his words really have no meaning.
I think we can agree on that. I know I've ridden a horse before and I'm sure you guys have as well. Kind of makes those
shows I watch like McLeod's Daughters and Heartland a little more interesting.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Fletcher wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:17 am Low tolerance and empathy lol .. I don't do crazy, or victim .. out of sight, out of mind .. better things to do with my time ..

cheers ..
Are you talking about when rlortie and ab hammer attacked me when I had cancer? Also as oyvvus said, Bessler was a fraud.
That begs the question, why did John Collins write a book about Bessler if he and his friends consider Bessler to be a fraud?
That's the actual problem in the forum. It wasn't created so someone could pursue Bessler's work if they wanted to. I remember
when it was about getting green dots. Those showed who was credible and who wasn't. The work someone did simply did not matter.
And yet I'm pursuing Bessler's Wheel so I can have surgery. Why is that a problem? Do you want me to suffer when it's not
necessary? And with what I've gone through with my medical situation, I might've been able to help John Collins granddaughter.
How do you think John Collins' daughter will feel when she finds out that his friends did not want me pursuing surgery so I wouldn't
have to needlessly suffer often times severe pain?
And yet Bessler knew a few tricks. Also search YouTube and Aldo Costa perpetual motion machine. It's in his backyard and it works.

And now I understand why I am hated here. 1/2 Norwegian working on the invention of a 1/2 Pole and Bessler was hated as well for it.
With oyvvus' post, what he doesn't understand is there's no reason for gravity to exist. Space is empty so it cannot act on matter. Simply
not possible unless you know science which I do know.
Dark matter

Unlike normal matter, dark matter does not interact with the electromagnetic force. This means it does not absorb, reflect or emit light, making it extremely hard to spot. In fact, researchers have been able to infer the existence of dark matter only from the gravitational effect it seems to have on visible matter. Dark matter seems to outweigh visible matter roughly six to one, making up about 27% of the universe. Here's a sobering fact: The matter we know and that makes up all stars and galaxies only accounts for 5% of the content of the universe! But what is dark matter?
https://home.cern/science/physics/dark-matter
Don't tell me you guys don't know this very basic science. The universe is composed of dark matter/energy. It doesn't come out of thin air like oyvvus believes.
Attachments
oyvvus thin air.png
Dark Matter 1.png
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Go get your surgery. Making it contingent on finding B's wheel, the odds are against you (gee, I'm starting to sound like JUBAT now... ;-( , kind of like putting a cart before the horse (and I'm not going to stand behind your horse; Not because I'm afraid of getting kicked, but because of what else may come out of that end...)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

If you don't understand dark matter, it's pretty basic stuff. The Sun's acceleration of gravity in Venus' orbit is 1.85 times
faster than in the Earth's orbit. Using the inverse square law, there should be 1.91 times more gravitational energy in Venus'
orbit than the Earth's. This suggests that space is stretched as it gets closer to a dense mass. And this would be what light
interacts with and is thus "bent".
Since Einstein believed that there is an æther and that light was propagated he probably realized that the acceleration of gravity
was relative to another force or energy creating it and light interacted with that.

https://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/educators ... poster.pdf

https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/einstein ... other-star

With this picture of a black hole, that is an example of gravitational lensing which is not a black hole. And all of this becomes
obvious when Newton's g =Gm1m2/r^2 is factored as g = Gm1/r1^2 = 2a = Gm2/r2^2 and Einstein's gravity well is moved between
masses such as light being emitted from the center of the masses in the attached image. Who knows, maybe a galaxy is starting to
form? And why does this matter? It doesn't but I will be pursuing an experiment in Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics. Then
gravity and Van Allen radiation belts might have more meaning and yet I'm expected to go by what you guys say when you say perpetual
motion is impossible because that's what they say. Kind of makes this forum a waste of time. Of course if I were one of you guys I doubt
I would've ever been banned but that's what rlortie and ab hammer wanted.

p.s., Black holes don't emit light because their gravity is greater than the speed of light. It's gravitational field would need to be filled with light
before it would start expelling light because the energy in the gravitational field would become less than the energy that it's trapping.
And also, perpetual motion is impossible and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot and is allowed to be trolled for being stupid enough to
consider it. And yet I am the only person trolled.
Attachments
Black Hole 1.png
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.