MT 21 revisited

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: MT 21 revisited

Post by thx4 »

@Shadow, je rentre plus tôt que prévu, les travaux se sont accélérés dans le bon sens…

Pour le MT 21, je n’ai pas pu voir ta simulation, je ne dispose pas d’algodoo.
Je vais faire étape par étape et nous verrons bien.
J’ai imprimé l’étoile centrale qui va recevoir des bras en bois de longueur variable, petit soucis, panne de courant après 22h/36h d’impression, mais cela devrait suffire, photos ci-joint
L’anti-retour est déjà réalisé.
Je reprends la roue de vélo pour la roue principale, avec les modules de poids basculant.
Le plus ennuyeux c’est l’axe central de la roue de vélo qui doit être modifie pour être sur roulement indépendant de l’étoile.
Encore beaucoup de chose à réaliser.
Je reste très optimiste sur ce modèle car c’est le seul qui permet un soulèvement de poids en principe gratuit et qui rend le system moteur… Inutile de rabâcher, faisons…

@Shadow, I'm back sooner than expected, the work has accelerated in the right direction...

For MT 21, I couldn't see your simulation, I don't have algodoo.
I'll go step by step and we'll see.
I've printed the central star that will receive wooden arms of variable length, a little problem, power failure after 22h/36h of printing, but it should be enough, photos attached.
The backstop is already in place.
I use the bicycle wheel for the main wheel, with the tilting weight modules.
The most annoying part is the central axle of the bicycle wheel, which has to be modified to be on a bearing independent of the star.
Still a lot of work to do.
I'm still very optimistic about this model, as it's the only one that allows weight to be lifted, in principle free of charge, and makes the system motorized... No need to harp on it, let's...
The world is perfect.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Il se peut que nous rencontrions une contrainte de renvoi de force…
Dans ce cas il faudrait un axe pour l’étoile et un axe diffèrent pour la roue, le tout monté face à face. (Modèle sportif) 😊

It's possible that we're encountering a force transmission constraint...
In that case, we'd need a spindle for the star and a different spindle for the wheel, all mounted face to face. (Sport model) 😊
The world is perfect.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I have a crisp $100 note that says you've understood nothing either and your wheel won't run. If it runs, let me know where to send the money to, but I'll need proof.

I just read the rules of the forum, and there is nothing that says I should stay out of any thread. I've had a change of heart and was trying to help, but as you wish - I'll let you try to earn $100 and be on my way.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Tu peux continuer à vomir ta diarrhée, je viens de recocher invisible.
Je soutiens que tu es un trou du c.. qui n’a rien à faire ici, le gardien de mes couilles MDR 😊

You can continue to vomit your diarrhea, I just recoche invisible.
I maintain that you're an asshole who doesn't belong here, the keeper of my balls MDR 😊
The world is perfect.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I hope that you don't mind my input into the discussion of MT21 but you didn't comment on my drawing. I like you thx4. French people are cool. You are both welcome in my thread grease power and all are welcome there and it has become more of a pot luck of ideas not just about grease power. Right now there I have mt9 mt16 drawing. I have my mt21 drawing here that was inspired here and I can put it in my grease power thread too. Do you want me to continue my discussion of my MT21 drawing in another thread like my grease power thread? I think my thread could use some more activity from people other than Fletcher, if any of you like me enough to give me the time of day.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

@preoccupied, no worries with you, you have some great ideas.
I'm running out of time, but I'll check out what you have to offer.
The world is perfect.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

thx4 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:25 pm . .. .. .

You can continue to vomit your diarrhea, I just recoche invisible.
I maintain that you're an asshole who doesn't belong here, the keeper of my balls MDR 😊
I think the perpetual enigma of PM will be solved in the year of my Lord 2023 & appreciate any thoughts any have for the sake of the record..

Let history judge what is caviar & what is vomit.
  • Be the keeper of your own BB's.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
nebollinger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by nebollinger »

MT21 looks great except when you draw a line around the weights you will see that they are mostly below the axle and thus the CG is below the axle....

You can always arrange weights to do work but the problem is how to "reset the arrangement" so the work can be repeated. I have always said if a small force can release a larger force then OU can be achieved. My greatest success has been with permanent magnets that do not get stuck after doing some free work.

Norman
nebollinger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by nebollinger »

I have always felt that the successful wheel will use several forces. For example gravity, leverage, and centrifugal force. Norman
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

@Norman, very glad you're interested in the MT21 subject, it's a good pick 😊

I think the MT21 is self-sufficient, it would be pointless to add any additional energy 😊
I'm making slow progress on the model which despite its simplicity of operation requires a lot of rigor, still I don't think many people understand anything and that's all to the good 😊

I started with the bicycle wheel, and I could see the expected effects... But the fixing of the weights as well as the holding of the wheel on the axle left something to be desired, so I started with a standard wooden wheel (not my specialty).
I hope to show you a magic wheel soon 😊

The world is perfect.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

thx4,
You do so much good work-----------MT-21, turned just right, looks like 6 weights out on the rim and 6 in close to the center. I guess I'm discouraged by that, if you know what I mean--------------------Sam
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:31 pm thx4,
You do so much good work-----------MT-21, turned just right, looks like 6 weights out on the rim and 6 in close to the center. I guess I'm discouraged by that, if you know what I mean--------------------Sam
the problem is the timing lol
The world is perfect.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

thx4,
Maybe that will make a difference, one can only hope-----------------Sam
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

Continuation of MT21, assembly complete.

The middle star is unmanageable, I chose to put a wooden disc as a replacement, it's perfect in terms of assembly.
The disc is slightly warped, but that's not too serious at the moment. 😊

What I was afraid of, as long as the wooden disc is on the same central axis, although independent, it doesn't work.
Next step (final) the central wooden disk will be fixed on an external system, which will be approached...
Let me remind you of the principle: in the 9 o'clock position, the weights fall on the central disk, at which point they no longer weigh on the outer wheel (they're still held on the main wheel, so they still weigh a little 20%).
This causes a CONSTANT imbalance...

https://youtu.be/ePKxad17iXQ
The world is perfect.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

https://youtu.be/_V3VFWDarcI

A small modification that illustrates the principle.
Reducing the diameter of the central disk brings the weights closer to the center, which suits us, but it's not the engine.
The world is perfect.