Bullying

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Bullying

Post by UbWe »

This is an example of what bullying when supported can allow for. https://www.yahoo.com/gma/parents-whose ... 22543.html

I will say I was treated the same for pursuing Bessler's Wheel and was told that I drive people away from the forum by building and
not the people who are bullying other people. And between here and overunity.com, forum owners, moderator and forum leaders will
be identified so their families will know what conduct they support.
And when I am openly attacked for being handicapped, that is supported.
And since I'll be moving out of the U.S., people will find it strange when I say I'd like to pursue Sustainable Farmer but was told that
isn't supported either.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: Bullying

Post by WaltzCee »

the socket puppet UbWe aka James Alan wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:55 pm . .. .. . I just wonder if you're playing with yourself when you read my posts. You have to be getting some kind of sexual thrill out of it. . .. .. .
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:47 pm
the socket puppet UbWe aka James Alan wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:55 pm . .. .. . I just wonder if you're playing with yourself when you read my posts. You have to be getting some kind of sexual thrill out of it. . .. .. .
Thank you waltzcee. I have saved your blog. Jubat asked me what my goal in here was. It was actually to teach you guys some about Bessler's Wheel
so if people visit this forum then you guys would know something about his work. And now it's about collecting artifacts for Bessler's Museum. I think
with the "failed" builds I did that Zittau, Saxony, Germany will consider them to be historical artifacts. Examples of what Bessler might have built to understand how to build his working wheel.
And if I personally do 4 or 5 builds, I have 4 at the moment that the people of Zittau would appreciate my "failed" work. Bessler did say he built many wheels. My work would be an example of that. And how I've been bullied in both a German owned forum and this one will parallel what Bessler went through. I was banned for being the ultimate fraud while my accuser only said "I'm one of you guys". And when I show work, I am told I have nothing.
I think people will understand that some people believe they're better and that is why I am allowed to be bullied. After all, I got banned for pursuing
Bessler's Wheel. Now you tell me, how does that make sense?
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

This thread is another example of why you should be banned again.

Once again you have twisted everyones words to suit your own narrative.

You would be welcome here and on all the other forums you have been banned from if you just stopped being an asshole.
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

Second that. Really miss the old websites reputation system where when they got so many red marks they were banned.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Thank you guys for showing why you're right. Your lack of work speaks volumes. This is funny and yet John Collins might ask me
to help his granddaughter. If he doesn't then I can't try to help her. His decision. He supports your attacks against me.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:00 pm This thread is another example of why you should be banned again.

Once again you have twisted everyones words to suit your own narrative.

You would be welcome here and on all the other forums you have been banned from if you just stopped being an asshole.
If things work out for me I will tell Amy her grandfather doesn't care about her. How many grandchildren does he have?
And in all of his pictures with her, he is smiling. That's like my being attacked for pursuing surgery. I should be banned.
I think John's family will embrace him for supporting people like the people in this forum.

And yet you guys don't care about Amy because this forum is dedicated to John Collins. His family will love him for this.
They will. They'll say I realized Bessler's Wheel for John Collins. It will be about him. My needing surgery won't matter
because I'm not John Collins.
And if I have surgery, John Collins has to receive credit for it. He is John Collins and I don't matter. I saved his post. That's
like him saying Hitler made a mistake by not killing my father. Will John Collins let me live when Hitler did not let my father's
friend live? My life is in John Collins hands just as my father's friends life was in Hitler's hands. Will John let me live?
He alone decides just as Hitler decided. And Amy will know this is what her grandfather and his friends said.

He supports you guys. And if I have Bessler's Wheel, you guys are basically Nazis. And with Amy, she might ask, grandfather
who has 20 grandchildren, why do you want me to suffer? And he'll say I have 19 other grandchildren who love me.
And then his own daughter will hate him for not caring about her child. He has you guys and when his family hates him, it is
because you guys hated me. That's what you guys are about.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Like John Collins, you guys hate me because Nazis made a mistake. Over 19 million people died for the same reason you guys promote.
Your friends didn't catch my father. I've ran over a Russian submarine so I would suggest you don't come after me. I'm not Russian or a 12 year old
schoolgirl. She'll show you guys for what you are while I'm powerless.

p.s., over 24 million Russians died preventing Nazi occupation. Why Russia and the U.S. were the 2 most significant countries in defeating the 3rd Reich.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Amy using both of her hands. https://www.tiktok.com/@amyepohl/video/ ... 3106567429
And now she can only use one. My question to you guys is what matters. https://www.tiktok.com/@amyepohl/video/ ... 0676470264

Her medical situation deteriorated. And I'm the bad guy? And I should be banned. I think when people see this and say that is what Bessler's Wheel is about, your families will love you. And with my medical situation and hers, please ban me. I'll still build. Just what your hatred for me allowed for.
That is called "paying it forward".

One of the reasons I build is to avoid situations like this. And I can't know Bessler's wheel because I build and do math.
I think King Charles III will want me there when they watch The King's Speech. I am aware of what's happening to her and why.
I'm just not a nice person and you guys know that.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Just an FYI;

Psalms 127:3-5 New King James Version (NKJV)
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed, But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.

I don't have kids so I'll use John's granddaughter. With her King, he might decide his people matter after watching The King's Speech. You can be an
American or he can care about his people. And if I watch it with them then they might find more meaning in it. With me, I don't find her situation acceptable.
And yet I Row With the Viking. York, England is a Viking city. Before Vikings they were peasant farmers.
With John's granddaughter, she deserves better. As for me, I'm an as$hole you guys hate. Still, Amy isn't one of you guys so I won't hold it against her
for being a "pure" Englisher. Kind of goes back to my Rowing With the Viking.
For Vikings; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITByeo2WePs
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

You guys should watch it. King George VI was King for a reason; https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1504320/
He was a stutterer. His speech pathologist was uneducated. Could that help Amy Pohl? This is what we're discussing
because I'm a fraud.
And if you watch the movie, he was a fraud as well. He simply was not qualified. Yet King George VI was able to speak
for the British Empire when WW II started. If he inspired them then could King Charles III inspire John Collins granddaughter?
I'm your enemy. What do you think.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Using Amy to further your own narrative is extremely low, even for someone as deplorable as you.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:36 am Using Amy to further your own narrative is extremely low, even for someone as deplorable as you.
She'll see your post and I'll say I can have nothing to do with her courtesy of John Collins. If I try to help her then I am
exploiting her. And if I want to build Bessler's Wheel so I can have surgery, I am a fraud. John Collins has surrounded himself with
"real" talent. I won't help her or even try.
She'll want to know who you are and yet John Collins and his friends will support you.

p.s., she can't teach, right? Not my problem.

p.s., You just said you wouldn't want King Charles III of England trying to help her because of me. John Collins wins. I won't try.

And I'm also a fraud because I have work to show. In the U.S., they say paybacks a beotch. The question is what will John Collins say?
It's her daughter. Should I try to help Amy? You said no. I'd be using her. I'm the problem. I get it. And I can say no. I did learn from both
Christians and John's friends.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:36 am Using Amy to further your own narrative is extremely low, even for someone as deplorable as you.
Can I have some fun with you? A guy pursuing a PhD in astrophysics blocked me from his Facebook page. With this image which was processed using software, what is the difference between a star and a distant galaxy? He didn't know that the computer software has to look for shadows in front of a
galaxy. When they can identify stars in front of a galaxy then they'll know the difference between a star and a galaxy. They're not there yet. And yet you
guys can't look at this picture and know that?
Any idea what intrinsic brightness is and will a galaxy have that same quality? Can you guys discus this? It's basic physics/astrophysics. You guys know
this, right? It's like how would you know what the Sun in our solar system is burning? These are grade school questions. Still, I find it funny that a person
pursuing a PhD in astrophysics blocked me. He liked why I said his software filtered his image. And you guys know why scientists know how far away a star is, right? This is talking basic science. And if you guys know this then we can discuss why it might be a galaxy instead.
Why discuss Bessler's Wheel when we can discuss something simple, right? You guys know E = hv and how the absorption spectrum shows what gasses surround a Sun/star. Would a galaxy having stars emitting the same wavelengths? We can discuss basic science, right?

p.s., just an FYI but a lot of those stars might be galaxies. Science kind of works that way. We thought something and then with better equipment we find out what we didn't know.

p.s., with this image, since he focused on the Andromeda galaxy, he zoomed in past closer stars in our galaxy. He didn't think about that. That means
he's probably looking at quite a few more galaxies than he thought. Isn't this better than discussing perpetual motion?

p.s.s., the bright dots are probably stars while the other dots are probably galaxies. That'll help you guys to understand what you're looking at.
Attachments
357112586_6872210986229351_4915259437328293159_n.jpg
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:58 am, edited 8 times in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I have very little interest in astronomy, but that would be a refreshing change.