Math

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Math

Post by UbWe »

This is to give everyone an idea of math that is taught and what function allows for.

2 x 2 = 4 and
2 x (-2) = -4 the parenthesis shows the number is negative. The issue
is the difference between 2 and 4 is 2 while the difference between 2 and -4 is -6.
2 completely different values. Multiplying a set value like [2] x (-2) = -4 is correct. That is the value of the [set].
The distinction is made when something is multiplied. I won't get into that but something for you guys to consider,
once Bessler's Wheel is finished, it works and is known then I would be a disruptive influence in this forum. That's
because I'd have all of the answers. And I'll also have other work to pursue as well.
If you can't get along with people who are different then what happens when people from different countries post
in here? What if they have a "stpid" idea? Attitudes and behaviors don't change over night.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Math

Post by UbWe »

With the weights and the parts I make, individual parts become a sub-assembly. An example is when I glue 2 round parts together,
they become a sub-assembly. When a bushing is installed and then another round piece of wood is attached, it becomes a different
sub-assembly. And math and [set] values help me to keep track of the work I've done and what I still need to do.
With the weights, 8 weight wheels use 32 weights, 2 sets of [16]. Each side of a weight wheel uses 1 weight from each [set]. And each
weight wheel uses 2 sets of [2] weights. It's like when I poured 16 weights today, I knew I needed 2 sets of [8]. This matters because
some weights have added details which required more parts. Then when lead is poured around them, they become a sub-assembly.
Math helps to organize work and to keep track of progress. And with 2 different builds, I know what amount of work each build needs
so math helps me to prioritize. And this leads into a touchy subject which should not be personal. I am not sure what role John Collins
will want in this forum after Bessler's Wheel is realized but considering the work he did do and that will be known, whoever it is that
knows him might ask him about it. I have no intention to vilify him.
With the other work I'm pursuing, people will know that I think I should have been treated better. Being a disabled Veteran or being
thought of as an immigrant simply isn't acceptable. I have 5 false arrests. And yet I hear it doesn't matter what happens to me but only
how I respond. I doubt people will believe me if I say Americans are needlessly aggressive. And yet I'll be able to mention Brian McLogan
who I consider to be a friend. He is a math teacher and I watch his videos and follow him on Facebook. When I mentioned to him 2 of
the mistakes in math, he said I was right. The problem is he can't do anything to change it. As a teacher he needs to teach what is accepted
curriculum. He knows I plan on changing that so when kids or young adults are learning math, it won't be confusing because it's factored
wrong.
As for Bessler's Wheel, I also do easy crossword puzzles. Not a problem. With NOAA and the IPCC and CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2, just
an exercise in verifying trigonometric identities and then solving that puzzle. In math, I will be able to explain the thought process. With
Newton and his g = Gm1m2/r^2, space is empty. That's what scientists say, right? So when I correct Newton, I'll also be saying his equation
agreed with accepted science.

p.s., Why Newton's and Einstein's work matters is when light from a distant star bends when it's passing near the Sun, how can we tell from
the intrinsic brightness of the star how far away it is? This says that gravity has energy and perpetual motion is possible. Basically, what
propagated it's motion for a billion years? Nothing? This shows dark matter is what's not detected in the universe. And this is why factoring
math correctly is important. I sometimes think that Einstein forgot what his 1915 paper and light bending was about.
Attachments
8 more weights.jpg
Part Production 1.1.png
Last edited by UbWe on Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

To discuss Bessler we can discuss centripetal force. Place a coffee cup filed with coffee on your dashboard. Then make a turn.
That describes centripetal force and good bye to your morning coffee. If you got a double mocha latte at Starbucks, you paid for
your mistake. That's $7 for a coffee you won't drink.
With Bessler, what if your double mocha latte was lifted? Can't happen. That requires an opposing force. In the real world we'd
be discussing 2π√(L/g), a pendulum swings, right? Kind of like....swings
Attachments
B1.png
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

There's this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA
and this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Kind of sucks thinking gravity has energy.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Both Mt 125 and Mt 126 suggest water is being pumped. His "Peacock's Tail" allows for this.
Kind of why his wheel can't be proven. The only thing that can be done is to show his work.
And this is where he receives credit for his work.
Attachments
Mt 125.png
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

What I'm building might not be Bessler's Wheel. How much did lead cost then? Water was cheaper, right?
Sausage uses pigs intestines as a casing. If you like sausage, just basic info. Both Mt 85 and 86 have a guy swinging.
Anyone with experience with pumping liquids? Feeding a 1,200 psi boiler with condensate is different. Pumping seawater
through the main condenser for cooling is different. Pumping fuel oil for the boiler is different.
Just a lot of pumps and other equipment to keep steam driven turbines moving the ship. Bessler has a lot of drawings pumping water.
With the "peacock's tails", lead or water doesn't matter. Leverage is used to shift the balance of the wheel. He doesn't say what shifts
the balance of the wheel.
Can we discuss it? That's up to you guys. With science, this is being nice, science might be worse.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Sausage uses pigs intestines as a casing. If you like sausage, just basic info. Both Mt 85 and 86 have a guy swinging.
Swinging sausage, you say?

Please elaborate.

ETA
Teach us, oh mighty disciple of odoriferous Odin, how do you make the boudin?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.