Do Water Wheels Work?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Do Water Wheels Work?

Post by UbWe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:03 am I can answer that one.... He doesn't know, because the only one that exists is in his delusion. Also, if you keep eating the bait, he will keep catching you on the line.
I think people will like your post. Attacking me for building while supporting someone who does not build. I think people will find it laughable that you guys
don't want me to pursue surgery. And this is a reflection of orpheus.org because they allow for this type of behavior. And I have talked to the police about
needing surgery and not being allowed to have it. They told me that if I break the law to have surgery, I will be tried for breaking the law because needing
surgery does not give me the right to break the law. I am merely following the advice of law enforcement.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/ ... d=13887040

I could've been out by now but then with a criminal record I also would not be able to find a job. So this is the logical thing to do.

Jubat, I pay for my own builds. When you say my builds are worthless, that shows absolutely no respect for my work. And what you've built shows that
you have ideas that are worth pursuing. And I've noticed that I'm the only person who builds and am the only person who is slandered openly. You can't
expect me to like people who don't like my work.
And what I do know is that if Saxony, Germany likes my work, they might wonder why this forum slanders their history. It's difficult for me to respect
people who show enmity.
en·mi·ty
noun
noun: enmity; plural noun: enmities

the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Please show proof where I said your builds are worthless. You've made an accusation, now prove it. Otherwise, this is libel and has to be dealt with on a legal level.

Also, you accuse everyone this forum of saying you shouldn't have surgery. On the contrary I have encouraged you to go get it taken care of. Again, you must provide proof...where did any of us tell you to not get surgery? Without proof, this is libelous slander and can be dealt with in the legal system.

Answer my question: How long does it take to build a working Bessler wheel? I'll make it easy on you...it's a small one.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:48 pm Please show proof where I said your builds are worthless. You've made an accusation, now prove it. Otherwise, this is libel and has to be dealt with on a legal level.

Also, you accuse everyone this forum of saying you shouldn't have surgery. On the contrary I have encouraged you to go get it taken care of. Again, you must provide proof...where did any of us tell you to not get surgery? Without proof, this is libelous slander and can be dealt with in the legal system.

Answer my question: How long does it take to build a working Bessler wheel? I'll make it easy on you...it's a small one.
You are right Alan, you guys routinely slander me. Since you're not building Bessler's Wheel I'll take my time. See? I made it "easy on you".
And Alan, it will seem strange to people when they see that you guys want me to be Cinderella. They'll get a laugh out of it. And who knows, the
German Embassy has embassies in Australia, U.S. and England, not sure about New Zealand. They might have orpheus.org make a public apology
for making a joke of their history. And I think out of respect for Bessler and his legacy I will ask for that to happen.
Then those apologies could be viewed by people who visit the exhibit in Utrecht, Netherlands and Zittau, Saxony, Germany. Saxony, Germany
can always have a copy made from an original Bessler book since it'd be on display. And Alan, I have wheels that can accelerate on their own. This
allows me to consider what will make the design more efficient. Bessler did build quite a few wheels but all you guys can say is "failed builds" while you
guys have no work to show.

This picture is an example of why I don't know anything. Please don't tell me that long levers will allow for drums to be rotated lifting weights.
What is it that's called? Being delusional.
Attachments
IMG_0057.jpg
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

You completely avoided answering any of my questions so I'm going to repost it right now:

Please show proof where I said your builds are worthless. You've made an accusation, now prove it. Otherwise, this is libel and has to be dealt with on a legal level.

I'm also not AB Hammer. I must remind you because you are so wrong in that accusation and also, where is your proof? I'm seeing a total lack of proof to back up any claim you make and I'm starting to be concerned that most of what you say is just made up contrivance meant to troll.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:16 pm You completely avoided answering any of my questions so I'm going to repost it right now:

I'm also not AB Hammer. I must remind you because you are so wrong in that accusation and also, where is your proof? I'm seeing a total lack of proof to back up any claim you make and I'm starting to be concerned that most of what you say is just made up contrivance meant to troll.

Who are you? You are the legal counsel of orpheus.org. I guess you and orpheus.org will need to sue me for slander. Talk about digging you and your
friends a deeper hole to get out of, I've been saving this thread. I tried to explain one of Bessler's Wheels to the people in this forum (including guests)
and the discussion was redirected away from Bessler's work. The question is why would you and your friends want to discredit Johann Bessler's work for? And the only way I can answer that is "only building will tell".

355 subscribers and counting. I haven't really made any new videos lately. Need more work done to make a video with.
I think I am close enough now. Still, I am doing 2 different builds while no one else has 1 build. Maybe ab hammer should create
some new content for his YouTube channel?
Attachments
ab vs me.png
ab vs me.png (17.62 KiB) Viewed 9465 times
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

No there is no deep hole to dig out of. You have routine accused me of being Alan and you have routinely accused us all of saying you can't have surgery and other bizarre accusations which you absolutely don't have proof of. Imagine printing this entire thread out and a jury reading your accusations. Then imagine a judge asking you where is your proof JL and you will have absolutely nothing to show for it. You'll only be able to say, "Well I just know."

We could get the honorable WC to be an online judge here and he will also ask you to provide proof of your accusations. I've asked you twice and all you can do is level accusations but you absolutely cannot prove them. Nobody has told you that you can't have surgery and nobody here cares that you're Norwegian and we certainly don't agree with Nazi topics as you have perpetually brought forth.

All of your accusations are totally 100% baseless and are are contrived in your mind. That does not make them real.

Think long and hard before you start telling people they are digging holes because these libelous accusations will absolutely not hold up in court. The proof is right here in this thread.

As far as I know, there is no law about speaking critically of the dead. I can say Al Capone was a fraud and he had all his lackeys do his dirty work for him. I can also say that George Washington was a fraud and was only a place holder while the true government was run behind the scenes. I can also say I think Bessler was a fraud. Nobody loses any money over it because they are all dead.

But when you start calling me AB Hammer and saying I wish bad things on you - now you are insinuating something about a person who is very much alive and is very much not AB Hammer and all without any proof other than what you think in your head.

You go ahead and keep a copy of this thread James because all it shows is your perpetually baseless accusations and know that I'm keeping a record too. Just because you think in your head that you've already won the trial doesn't mean the reality is the same.

Now how long does it take to make a working wheel and where is the proof of your accusations? If this ever went to court, they are going to want to see proof so you had better start building your case.

Think of this me helping you...get your defense ready. Thinking it in your head is not the same as printed proof and that's what the jury will want to see.

I strongly suspect you're soon to be faced with the reality that you can't find printed proof because your dreams are just that...dreams.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:29 pm No there is no deep hole to dig out of. You have routine accused me of being Alan and you have routinely accused us all of saying you can't have surgery and other bizarre accusations which you absolutely don't have proof of. .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now how long does it take to make a working wheel and where is the proof of your accusations? If this ever went to court, they are going to want to see proof so you had better start building your case.

Think of this me helping you...get your defense ready. Thinking it in your head is not the same as printed proof and that's what the jury will want to see.

I strongly suspect you're soon to be faced with the reality that you can't find printed proof because your dreams are just that...dreams.
People should read the first post in your thread about me; https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopi ... =10&t=4656
And now more of the same. And yet they support you. Go figure.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Bessler's Wheel is the large wheel, 40 inches or 1m in diameter. With the 2nd picture, the parts on the left (the long parts) go to the
3rd picture while the parts on the right go to Bessler's Wheel. The somewhat round parts are the drums for Bessler's Wheel. If you
can see the bottom of the stand for Bessler's Wheel, levers for the rotating drums that will lift the weights.
My design uses long tabs and conserves angular momentum differently. It is a LOT of work and the wood for the wheels
might be the cheapest things there are. An example is for bushings and bolts I can make into pins was over $50. This is an
expensive hobby and it requires a significant time commitment as well. After all, now I know the "chain rule", the "power rule",
trig sub, etc.
The bolts I ordered to make pins with, I was told the 17th. until then, just a lot of work for me 2 do and 2 weeks to do it in. The
only way I'll enjoy it is staying offline. I will be making a video for my channel showing the design basis for each build. This
means I'll record my screen while using SketchUp. And I can record video with both my video camera and tablet. Then I can go
to my local library and edit it. This will allow for me to show actual work I'm doing (wheels), the parts I have and what's on SketchUp.
How good do I feel about my work? After it becomes known and I have surgery I could ask for people where agor95 lives if
they'll work with him to get his design built. Yeppers, I know the solution to his realizing HIS design. His work helped me so the
least I can do is repay the favor. And while I can't "prove it", he might have the best design. Still, he'd be 4th after Bessler, Aldo
Costa and me.
Of course you guys don't have to believe me but there's a reason why I know timing changes dwell but dwell can't change timing.
Dwell is how long points stay open in a point gap distributor. This has to do with a cam inside the distributor opening the points.
Just basic automotive mechanics. And wouldn't this be funny? agor95 didn't want to share credit with me on what I'm working and
now I know the solution to HIS invention. And yet our experiences in this forum are polar opposites.
Attachments
IMG_0059.jpg
IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_0061.jpg
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

UbWe wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:00 pm
JUBAT wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:29 pm No there is no deep hole to dig out of. You have routine accused me of being Alan and you have routinely accused us all of saying you can't have surgery and other bizarre accusations which you absolutely don't have proof of. .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

People should read the first post in your thread about me; https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopi ... =10&t=4656
I'm not Alan and you haven't proved who I am yet so this is null. You think I'm AB Hammer, but I repudiated your accusation. I am not AB Hammer, I am not AB Hammer, I am not AB Hammer. Those people can go read that post, but it's libelous to claim I typed that. I did not.

Also, I don't think Agor95 wants you to know where he lives.

So far you haven't been able to prove even one of your claims. It's just one accusation after another. Prove it James. Cite your references to back up your claims. Yes I'm calling you out on it. You've gone on with it for years and now I'm saying for you to prove it. I'm not AB Hammer and you haven't even proved who I really am yet - you just think you know. You would lose a trial trying to prove it.

I kind of like knowing who you are, but you have absolutely no idea who I really am. You only think you know.

BTW: I'm looking for a joystick and right arm rest for an 888WA Shoprider power chair. Do you happen to have one for sale or know where I can get one?
Last edited by JUBAT on Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:04 pm
UbWe wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:00 pm

I'm not Alan and you haven't proved who I am yet so this is null. You think I'm AB Hammer, but I repudiated your accusation. I am not AB Hammer, I am not AB Hammer, I am not AB Hammer. Those people can go read that post, but it's libelous to claim I typed that. I did not.
I think when I show 1 or 2 working wheels, people's accounts will need to be linked to their real name. After all, I'm not JL and just because I
build like he does doesn't make me him. Who am I fooling? Everybody always knows it's me, right? And I have work to show. You need to understand
that when your behavior was allowed for, who allowed for it? I'm going to tell you a story, okay?
When I was in Boot Camp for the U.S. Navy (Company 911) we had an African-American tutoring people in our company during boot camp. While
we were a special unit, we weren't hand picked. We came close to being the best Company in boot camp. And in here, I could've taught you guys some
math and how that helps to understand Bessler's drawings.
And what you're showing Alan is that you're not a team player. For me to help agor95 to realize HIS invention, I'd be respecting his work and his
willingness to share it. If I wanted to I could probably steal it because it's a very basic concept. Thing is, I want to work with a guy in Romania on his invention. While it doesn't work, I think I can get it to work and then it'd be our invention.
I'm biased, I like Romania; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYI8hVJZ7Q0 I actually influenced Andrei Cerbu.I discussed what direction
he should take with his music in with both him and his father Florin.
And then there's Andreea Munteanu, she's the red head, it took me 6 months to convince her to have her own YouTube and Patreon channels.
And they know I want to do an International Music Festival in Iasli.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I don't see any incorrect information in AB's first post.

That is an impressive build Laangard. Hopefully it won't be poorly balanced like the last one and give you false hope. This one won't work either. I look forward to you completing it and showing (it stationary) on youtube.

I have said before: You are a talented wood worker. You should (additionally) use your talents elsewhere. Wind powered garden sculptures, kinetic art?
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I don't know what behaviour you are referring to. I keep telling you that I'm not Alan and I'm not sure if you're doing it just to troll me, but I'm not AB Hammer. My name is not Alan. You base this on your own thoughts and suspicions, but it is not fact and you can't prove it. I can prove I'm not AB Hammer, but I'm not going to give you the sadistic pleasure of revealing who I am.

Anyone reading this thread will see that I have asked you to prove your accusations and so far...you haven't provided one shred of evidence. You keep referring to AB Hammer and saying I'm him. I am not him and he doesn't even post here anymore. I'd absolutely love it if you tried to take this to court. You would be dragging AB Hammer into a situation he hasn't been involved with in many years while I sit here on the sidelines a totally anonymous person totally unrelated to any of it. You would sit there so smug thinking you were going to win the trial with your mental gymnastics and it would be worth every penny I could pay to see the look on your face when you were told you brought a lawsuit against the wrong person. I don't think a judge would even take your case because it would be so chock full of errors and things you thought up with no proof whatsoever that even a crooked lawyer wouldn't want to take the case.

I'm glad you want to do a music festival. Maybe you could write an ode to Bessler and debut a working wheel.

What proof do you have that I'm AB Hammer? Writing styles won't cut it...that's supposition. You need to have something more than that to stand up in court.

So there you go again - saying when you show 1 or 2 working wheels...how about instead of fantasizing about your huge payout when you solve the wheel - just focus on building it? I think your attention to detail is great and your construction methods are wonderful as well. Even though the end result is kinetic art, you certainly have put a lot of work into your crafts and even I can respect your efforts at building. I've never said you shouldn't and in fact, I think it's healthy to be involved in your builds at this stage in your life. At the very least it gives you something to focus on. Maybe AB Hammer despised your methods or whatever beef he had with you, but I'm not him and I think you should be proud of your builds....working or not.

As far as Romania goes...I've read about an Eduard from there who used to post on this forum. He suddenly quit posting, but his videos are all over youtube. Some neat ideas he came up with, but I think he finally just moved on.

BTW: I'm not AB Hammer. Prove your accusations James. If you can't prove them, then how do you expect people to believe you when you claim you have a working wheel when it happens? Like the boy who cried wolf, there will be nobody there to believe you because you made baseless accusations of others for so long, they won't pay any attention to you. Build up your credibility so that when that day comes, people will actually listen to you. They would listen to your math now had you not squandered your reputation on baseless and unproven accusations.
Last edited by JUBAT on Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:04 am I don't know what behaviour you are referring to. I keep telling you that I'm not Alan and I'm not sure if you're doing it just to troll me, but I'm not AB Hammer. My name is not Alan. You base this on your own thoughts and suspicions, but it is not fact and you can't prove it. I can prove I'm not AB Hammer, but I'm not going to give you the sadistic pleasure of revealing who I am.

Anyone reading this thread will see that I have asked you to prove your accusations and so far...you haven't provided one shred of evidence. You keep referring to AB Hammer and saying I'm him. I am not him and he doesn't even post here anymore. I'd absolutely love it if you tried to take this to court. You would be dragging AB Hammer into a situation he hasn't been involved with in many years while I sit here on the sidelines a totally anonymous person totally unrelated to any of it. You would sit there so smug thinking you were going to win the trial with your mental gymnastics and it would be worth every penny I could pay to see the look on your face when you were told you brought a lawsuit against the wrong person. I don't think a judge would even take your case because it would be so chock full of errors and things you thought up with no proof whatsoever that even a crooked lawyer wouldn't want to take the case.

I'm glad you want to do a music festival. Maybe you could write an ode to Bessler and debut a working wheel.

What proof do you have that I'm AB Hammer? Writing styles won't cut it...that's supposition. You need to have something more than that to stand up in court.

So there you go again - saying when you show 1 or 2 working wheels...how about instead of fantasizing about your huge payout when you solve the wheel - just focus on building it? I think your attention to detail is great and your construction methods are wonderful as well. Even though the end result is kinetic art, you certainly have put a lot of work into your crafts and even I can respect your efforts at building. I've never said you shouldn't and in fact, I think it's healthy to be involved in your builds at this stage in your life. At the very least it gives you something to focus on. Maybe AB Hammer despised your methods or whatever beef he had with you, but I'm not him and I think you should be proud of your builds....working or not.

As far as Romania goes...I've read about an Eduard from there who used to post on this forum. He suddenly quit posting, but his videos are all over youtube. Some neat ideas he came up with, but I think he finally just moved on.

BTW: I'm not AB Hammer. Prove your accusations James. If you can't prove them, then how do you expect people to believe you when you claim you have a working wheel when it happens? Like the boy who cried wolf, there will be nobody there to believe you because you made baseless accusations of others for so long, they won't pay any attention to you. Build up your credibility so that when that day comes, people will actually listen to you. They would listen to your math now had you not squandered your reputation on baseless and unproven accusations.
Alan, they'll support whatever you want to do to me. You're one of them.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

You can't prove anything you accuse everyone of. You can't even provide one shred of evidence that backs your claim of me being AB Hammer which I am not.

This is why you're not well-liked James. You make accusations that you absolutely can't back up which means you believe in your own lies. Give it up James. Go work on your wheel and dream big.

Baseless accusations, inability to prove. I move to dismiss due to an overwhelming lack of evidence.
Last edited by JUBAT on Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:59 am I don't see any incorrect information in AB's first post.

That is an impressive build Laangard. Hopefully it won't be poorly balanced like the last one and give you false hope. This one won't work either. I look forward to you completing it and showing (it stationary) on youtube.

I have said before: You are a talented wood worker. You should (additionally) use your talents elsewhere. Wind powered garden sculptures, kinetic art?
Your post supports my saying orpheus.org considers Bessler to be a fraud. I'm not sure why people spend 15 to 20 years in a forum calling
someone a fraud. And this is a direct reflection on orpheus.org and its members.
Last edited by UbWe on Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.