Do Water Wheels Work?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Do Water Wheels Work?

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:00 am No sexting and that was an unkind thing to suggest. Stop it.

Also, since you've made an accusation that everyone loves me, then I request that you cite references to that statement. The facts are that I'm a skeptic and have caused at least one member to put me on ignore. Until you came back and started posting, I was hated for expressing my heavily cynical beliefs.

Once again, you've said that everyone loves me so I must request that you provide proof. I disagree.

So you've been told you're the problem in here - by whom and once again, you must provide proof for the accusations for them to stick. WC has been forthcoming in this regard so that's one...but one is not enough to dissuade unless one is a pushover which I assume you're not.

Now you've said that you're going to quit posting in here. I'm willing to let that comment slide in order to get a fresh start. No more sour grapes...only productive talk about the wheel.

Where do you stand?

I don't like you Alan. You need to accept that. But I think it is as you said, you want to ruin my life and your friends in here support you.
After all, if I display Bessler's Wheel then what happens when people visit this forum? They might find out that you guys have learned
nothing in 20 years. And this is all because you guys have no respect for Johann Bessler and his work just as you have no respect for
Saxony, Germany's history. And it's not my job to teach you guys to be respectful of other people and a country's history and culture.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I am not AB Hammer.

My patience is running thin. I wish to have a constructive discussion about the wheel and you refuse. I think I did a good job exercising patience and trying to start anew and you refuse - resorting to calling me Alan.

This is your last chance. Do you wish to have a constructive and rational discussion about Bessler's Wheel or do you wish to fight?

If we have learned nothing in 20 years, what have you learned in 20 years that rendered a working wheel?
Last edited by JUBAT on Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I spoke with my financial planner & she told me an early distribution of that amount would wreck the allocations in my account. Would wrecked 'em, huh?, I noted.

Speaking of wrecked 'em, what do you think, Jimmy-Alan?

LSS, she said I could safely wriote a $50K check. What say you, Jimmy-Alan?
  • Since you already have Bessler's wheel, all you'd have to do is make a video & post it on your YouTube channel.
ETA
I'd have to get a clue, build it, get a channel, etcetera. I'm way behind the curve!

I'd even put a $1K side bet to sweeten the pot at the end of the rainbow.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:46 am I am not AB Hammer.

My patience is running thin. I wish to have a constructive discussion about the wheel and you refuse. I think I did a good job exercising patience and trying to start anew and you refuse - resorting to calling me Alan.

This is your last chance. Do you wish to have a constructive and rational discussion about Bessler's Wheel or do you wish to fight?

If we have learned nothing in 20 years, what have you learned in 20 years that rendered a working wheel?

Alan, this is why they like you. I demonstrate Bessler's Wheel, then what can they say? It's your design and you should receive credit?
There's also the matter that over the last 8 years I've been learning Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics. A successful demonstration
of my experiment will allow me to change Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics into Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics.
I happen to like science and Bessler's Wheel is one aspect of it. Does it bother you guys that I understand what was in the IPCC's 2013
report on climate change that they don't understand? Whatever happened to the U.S. being a melting pot and the Land of Opportunity? Of
course when the IPCC finds out they might mimic the behavior in this forum towards me. Could you imagine that? A scientific body recognized
around the world acting like you guys do in here? After all, have I demonstrated that CO2 directly supports recovery of the ozone layer? Not
yet I haven't. Same thing with Bessler's Wheel.
W = MD and yet there's also f(x) = Δy/Δ x and then there's f = ma while a = d/t so it's really meant to be f = md/t. That allows for time to play
a roll in realizing momentum. If we consider W = MD/T then to realize work, it's the work that's progressed over time that actually quantifies it.
And now you see why I like math and science. W = MD doesn't consider how long it takes to perform work so the equation is wrong. If you move
10kg 30m over 30 seconds then you'd need to convert 30m to 30m/9.81 then work can be in n-m/s. Then you'd be quantifying work. Just doesn't
happen with Weapons of Mass Destruction. You know, we wanted an answer yesterday and not today. And if you can't do the math then you have
this forum.
You've saved my posts, etc., Alan, maybe you guys could learn something from them?

p.s., I am working on 2 different builds simultaneously. Does that matter? It doesn't. Nothing about them matters. Why is that? Would you
find it insulting to know that no work you have done matters? One is Bessler's and one is mine.
Attachments
IMG_20230804_150316_242.jpg
IMG_20230804_150643_990.jpg
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Well seeings as how I'm not Alan I wouldn't know anything about saved posts.

And to top it all off had I not been dealing with this swollen prostate, then maybe rlortie would have let me invent the wheel, but no. He conspired with you to deny my disability and now despite all my efforts, I don't have a working wheel. In fact, my doctor told me that if I didn't get the wheel built, then my prostate would swell even more. So im screwed either way because path_finder was behind all of this. I spent years calculating new mathematical formulas that would have made Tesla look like an altar boy, and all anyone ever wanted from me was for me to reveal my work freely. I know better now James because the VA called my number and asked for you. I slammed the phone down and they called back but with a different voice trying to trick me. Now they want to remove my prostate. I showed them a picture of Bessler's wheel and then they refused to do the surgery until I built a working wheel.

Any suggestions?
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:53 pm Well seeings as how I'm not Alan I wouldn't know anything about saved posts.

And to top it all off had I not been dealing with this swollen prostate, then maybe rlortie would have let me invent the wheel, but no. He conspired with you to deny my disability and now despite all my efforts, I don't have a working wheel. In fact, my doctor told me that if I didn't get the wheel built, then my prostate would swell even more. So im screwed either way because path_finder was behind all of this. I spent years calculating new mathematical formulas that would have made Tesla look like an altar boy, and all anyone ever wanted from me was for me to reveal my work freely. I know better now James because the VA called my number and asked for you. I slammed the phone down and they called back but with a different voice trying to trick me. Now they want to remove my prostate. I showed them a picture of Bessler's wheel and then they refused to do the surgery until I built a working wheel.

Any suggestions?

Alan, you chose not to work with me and your friends supported you. If you wanted to learn things like (√2/2, √2/2) = π/4, you could've. You
chose not to yet both the unit circle and trigonometry (f(x) = sin/cos) can easily explain how a perpetual motion wheel generates force which
is f = ma which then is conserved as I = lw. That's moment of inertia in a rotating body while it's momentum is momentum = mv.
This is just basic stuff anyone will need to know if they want to build a perpetual motion machine. And before you ask why, what if somebody
builds something and it works? How can they make it go faster? Knowing the math behind it will simplify what they might try.
What you really need to consider is that my friend who is a math teacher supports some changes I want to make in mathematics. Math is
based on function. It doesn't always follow function. The good news is that Jesus died on the cross for you and your friends. All of you are good
Christians which Jesus is proud of. I happen to like working so I didn't really fit in.
So im screwed either way because path_finder was behind all of this.
Sacre bleu. Il n'est pas mon ami. Je veux les hommes savoir. Il n'est pas bon por L'Etats Unis. Por tu, voulez vous couche avec moi?
J'aime les filles.

p.s., I probably should've said Je t'aime les femmes. My French isn't very good. ☹️

I'll give you a clue Alan. Norwegian is basically my 1st language, Engleske 2nd, French 3rd, Russian 4th and Ukrainian 5th.
When oyvvus supported my work in 2019 as being your work from 2016. Both of you ignored what I posted both in here and on
YouTube in 2013m 2014, 2015, etc. I'm only fluent in Engleske. I also know a few words in Romanian. And I have friends in Romania.
Still, I like path_finder. The forum could've used more people like him. Yet English speaking people supported you.
I'm like Bessler and have lived in Europe because I'm not a "real" American. What you and your English speaking friends might
want to consider is how bad do you want to look? That one point keeps making itself known, I'm simply not a native English speaker
like you guys.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I am not Alan and so I wasn't on this site prior to whenever I signed up (earlier this year.)

I do not personally know anyone on this site, but I'm only know beginning to suspect something sinister is afoot. About the time I signed up on the forum, I started getting a lot of phone calls...I mean a lot to the point where the phone had to be disconnected. I'm beginning to wonder if it was you, or Alan, or maybe even rlortie trying to call and persuade me to give up my builds. I may not know math very well, but I know how to create a very round wheel that doesn't wobble on the axle...you know something that rolls true. When I told my doctor I was building a wheel, he acted funny, prescribed me some meds for my prostate, and sent me home. It's done nothing but swell ever since and I've had a real hard time thinking. I think he was afraid that I might be on to something and was making sure I wouldn't succeed.

Now this is a revelation to me that oyvvus is involved in all of this. I wasn't even on this forum back then and somehow he knew about my builds yet supported your work as if it were mine? I bet I left the phone off the hook or accidentally left my webcam on and he saw it. That explains a lot. I think I'll put a piece of tape on the lens and make sure no electronic devices are plugged in from now on.

There are some gaps in the story, but I'm trying to figure out if and or how my doctor knows oyvvus and if both of them know rlortie and or AB Hammer. I can assure you I'm not AB Hammer for if I revealed myself to you, you would understand that I'm not him.

As far as Bessler and his build goes, I don't know if what he built was legitimate or not, but one thing is for sure - he understood math on a level much higher than myself.

Do you understand Bessler's math and do you understand it better than he ever did?
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Trying to blame me or this forum for your incompetence won't give you back your wasted life.
Last edited by ovyyus on Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

ovyyus wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:11 pm Trying to blame me for your incompetency won't give you back your wasted life.
You shouldn't pour gas on a fire. https://youtu.be/nYwjfjghTI0

This forum is an example of that. Can you imagine an American being bullied in Sweden when she was raised there as one of them?

I know my life is screwed because I live in America. She left Sweden and I'll leave the U.S. And when you say I am wrong, why did she
finish school in the U.S.? It's because she was bullied for having an American father. And Bessler was what, German, right?

The person who won the competition was a professional drifter from Brazil while she was a truck driver.
With Gabriella Quevedo, she is 1/2 Swedish and I think 1/2 Venezuelan. I have a Norwegian cousin born there (Venezuela). He wouldn't
let me know why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGlIImajcRI

I have friends in non-English speaking countries. They will want me to be nice to English speaking people. And I'll do what I can to support them.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Oyvvus - James said this and I was responding to his accusation: When oyvvus supported my work in 2019 as being your work from 2016.

So he is saying that you supported James work as being my work from 2016. How you know what I was building in 2016 is beyond me because I wasn't on this forum then.

It's really too bad that James isn't fluent in old German because he could read those translations that John Collins provided and probably figure out the wheel. I don't know if his disabilities or cancer is too far advanced to the point that he could couldn't translate old German any more if he tried. I don't think I have the mental capability to handle the translation or the math involved in the wheel.

Fortunately I don't have to face self-deportation like James does. I'm going to stay here in the USA, but when it comes to discrimination, I've been discriminated against. I'm old and I'm fat and I'm not AB Hammer. I've been turned down for jobs over it. If you mention the Bessler Wheel, people look at you like you are a disease. I wish my doctor would approve my prostate surgery because it hurts to sit for long periods of time and if I had it removed, then I could focus on the wheel more and figure this all out. Even though I don't think it's possible to solve, I think I could solve it before James does if I could get this surgery done. Too bad I'm not a Veteran because if I was, I would be able to walk in there and schedule a surgery just like that (snaps fingers.)

I think in the future I should draw the curtains closed in the house and especially in the garage because I think someone has stolen my previous work. I can't prove it just yet, but even though none of my wheels worked, perhaps with a slight mod they would have run and I would hate to see someone else copying my work and claiming it was theirs.

Did you try to call me James? This evening my phone started ringing again...a lot. Whoever it was wouldn't say anything and it happened over and over and over. The caller ID says private so I can't find out who is doing this. If it isn't James, then I'm wondering if maybe Oyvvus or rlortie has been prank calling me. James had better not have given you my number...that's truly uncalled for.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:14 am Oyvvus - James said this and I was responding to his accusation: When oyvvus supported my work in 2019 as being your work from 2016.

So he is saying that you supported James work as being my work from 2016. How you know what I was building in 2016 is beyond me because I wasn't on this forum then.

It's really too bad that James isn't fluent in old German because he could read those translations that John Collins provided and probably figure out the wheel. I don't know if his disabilities or cancer is too far advanced to the point that he could couldn't translate old German any more if he tried. I don't think I have the mental capability to handle the translation or the math involved in the wheel.

Fortunately I don't have to face self-deportation like James does. I'm going to stay here in the USA, but when it comes to discrimination, I've been discriminated against. I'm old and I'm fat and I'm not AB Hammer. I've been turned down for jobs over it. If you mention the Bessler Wheel, people look at you like you are a disease. I wish my doctor would approve my prostate surgery because it hurts to sit for long periods of time and if I had it removed, then I could focus on the wheel more and figure this all out. Even though I don't think it's possible to solve, I think I could solve it before James does if I could get this surgery done. Too bad I'm not a Veteran because if I was, I would be able to walk in there and schedule a surgery just like that (snaps fingers.)

I think in the future I should draw the curtains closed in the house and especially in the garage because I think someone has stolen my previous work. I can't prove it just yet, but even though none of my wheels worked, perhaps with a slight mod they would have run and I would hate to see someone else copying my work and claiming it was theirs.

Did you try to call me James? This evening my phone started ringing again...a lot. Whoever it was wouldn't say anything and it happened over and over and over. The caller ID says private so I can't find out who is doing this. If it isn't James, then I'm wondering if maybe Oyvvus or rlortie has been prank calling me. James had better not have given you my number...that's truly uncalled for.

And to think these guys have supported you for 20 years Alan. My "mommy and daddy" are still waiting for your phone call. I'm a
"bad little boy" and I need my bottom spanked. Alan, I ran over a Russian submarine. And yet you guys say "Vi snakker Engelsk".
And yet I should be afraid of you "English" speaking people because communist Russia will not do to me what you will.
You're saying you and your friends are more dangerous. And yet your friends support you. Try watching the movie District 13. You
might get a clue.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Jimmy-Alan wrote:Jeg snakker cajan boudin
Snakker away, buddy! Make a video.
Walter Clarkson
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

JUBAT wrote:Oyvvus - James said this and I was responding to his accusation: When oyvvus supported my work in 2019 as being your work from 2016.
I can't control what James says just like you can't control what you say. I doubt you and James can see how similar you both are :D
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

ovyyus wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:34 am
JUBAT wrote:Oyvvus - James said this and I was responding to his accusation: When oyvvus supported my work in 2019 as being your work from 2016.
I can't control what James says just like you can't control what you say. I doubt you and James can see how similar you both are :D
Can I see his builds? His are like yours. No builds means you guys are frauds. It's disgusting when you say my builds are the same as him not building.
He's an English speaker like you, right?
oyvvus, parkour was started by the movie District 13.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVNpa_q71Bg&t=2s So it's French, what do they know?
A movie using parkour; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqpfHeXqbQ8&t=4s

Hopefully you guys know why there is parkour and it's history. It comes from France. Ever watch a French movie or speak French? I know, you like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDDpNaQxn6E
at one time she was France's #1 export (her music) Ever hear of her?

And now everyone has to say I know where parkour came from just as I know who Alizee is. You don't like me. Know those 2 things.
Alizee is from Corsica while parkour is military. And Bessler was a fraud. District 13 might be the first use of what he did outside
of the military. He is credited with being the father of parkour which is hugely popular today.
And yet you guys don't know this or Alizee? Kind of why the war with "English" speakers.

Okay, District 13 was awesome. Alizee is hot and the American movie Tracers was okay. She looks like Alizee. Just an FYI, some French people
might post in here. Attacking me might show you hate people not like you.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Rise and reign
Shields and spears
Pound within
Vidalia calling eWe
Iron and steel
singing Asgard's call
Oh-ho-oh
To phuck the strings of destiny
Wind and the waves will set eWe free
The echoes of eternity

Rise up, oh odoriferous disciple of odoriferous Odin! Take the challenge.
  • @ Jimmy-Alan
    • I'm willing to write Jubat a check for $50,000.00 USD [ fifty thousand US dollars & no cents ] if I post @ Bessler Wheel before I make & publish a video of a working wheel first, if you'd be willing to do likewise.
Vidalia onions are calling eWe!
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Walter Clarkson