Perpetual SeeSaw

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Perpetual SeeSaw

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:11 pm Well your failure to properly identify that I'm not AB Hammer shows just how off base you are. I've repeatedly told you I'm not him and I'm not about to let you trick me into proving who I am. For crying out loud AB even posted his ID online and even though the pertinent info is blocked out, I'll never stoop so low.

This is why I want you...no I BEG you..go to the cops, the law, get an attorney and go after AB Hammer. Go for it! I have absolutely nothing to worry about and if the law investigates, they will soon see what a loon you are because I'm not AB and your lawsuit will be against someone who is not me.

Do you know just how retarded that looks?

It's great for me because I get a free ride. You get your Norwegian knickers in a knot over AB Hammer and he takes all the blame while I get to sit here, monitor your posts for bullshit and issue the corrections, and not a care nor worry in the world because I'm not him. You are so self-assured in your assumption it's wonderful. I feel like that dude on the Wizard of Oz who was behind the curtain running the voice.

Actually, it's kind of great that you're so AB Hammer focused. It completely takes the heat off of me.

Starting telling the truth in your posts and I won't have to keep correcting you. You have a reputation to uphold so keep digging Lindgaard. I'm having the time of my life.
I've asked my police to contact your police so they can talk to you. Your obsession with me is unhealthy.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Ok great! I'm sure the phone will be ringing off the hook in Louisiana! Accusing others of what you wrote is psychotic. Maybe we can both stop...you stop the accusations, lies, and bullshit and I stop correcting you.

I think we can work something out here.

Just remember membership here is voluntary and if you don't like it, you can always leave. In fact back in July you said you would quit posting.

When?
Last edited by JUBAT on Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

some work from last century.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

A see-saw suffers from exactly the same problems a "wheel" does. Get one working, you can get the other working also. I have not seen anything special that makes particular use of a see-saw to create PM.

Even if there was some secret only available to use with a see-saw, the above animation demonstrates the ability to convert a cycling motion to a rotational one.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Yeah, it's just so much recycled cake

There are only so many permutations & with all the man-hours people have spent trying to find the answer, it's hard to say how many times the cake someone is about to eat has been consumed before.

Ah, well. Let them eat cake.
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Neat see saw mechanism. I noticed your recent allusions to to too and two in a JL thread. Does this mechanism have anything to do with your most recent discover?
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Does this mechanism have anything to do with your most recent discover?
No.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:12 pm .
No.
This is good. You guys are showing your ignorance. And all of you learned to talk in an English speaking country?
No wonder this world is doomed.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

The magnet when the weight is pushing down into it and the other magnet is hovering over it, it looks like the magnetic repulsion is stronger than the propulsion from the other side. So would it if it can fall wouldn't it kind of get stuck in the middle? There would be resistance to it falling that is greater than the propulsion from the other side. Well, I don't know! The magnetic force above the magnet exists it's not like a hose shooting out water. The force pushing the magnetic to the left will be hit with resistance before it can drop and it will get stuck in the middle because there is magnetic force above and around the magnet. Maybe if you had a significantly higher angle you pushed the lever at but then the weights would be harder to lift. If you don't have a successful machine with one device maybe you could compound them. Set up one seesaw to help the other one move the magnets then they could loop where the weights are in position always with the help of moving magnets too. If the rotation of the green circle can move a magnet on a proceeding device the weights can better reach an optimal position to reset the mechanism if the angle of the seesaw is very steep to allow it not to get stuck in the middle since there might need to be a moving magnet to push it far enough along a steeper angle. Or something.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

UbWe wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:07 am
WaltzCee wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:12 pm .
No.
This is good. You guys are showing your ignorance. And all of you learned to talk in an English speaking country?
No wonder this world is doomed.
The picture stays up.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

preoccupied wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:21 pm . .. .. .
Or something.
A seesaw moves a mass laterally, back & forth like a pendulum. No mechanism is the answer.

Some principle needs to be arrived at that resolves 1LoT, Noether's first theorem, & other scientific objections to PM before this ball can be moved down field.

The equality between angular & linear momentum is not breaking news nor a viable principle
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Is this a hint towards the otherworldly solution you have in mind?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

perpetual seesaw.png
it's 2:1 gear ratio and if 2 weight thing so it must be like a slant of 13 degrees or something to make it under 25% weight up the ramp allowing less than 50% with two weights the load would weigh less than 50% of the weight going up the ramp and the gear ratio is 2:1. Does that mean because the ramp is slightly less weight by percentage than the gear ratio percentage that it will perpetuate? I think it might.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:41 pm Is this a hint towards the otherworldly solution you have in mind?
I'm not sure what you mean, Jubat, yet consider 1Lot for a moment. Can energy be created? Parse that. What does it even mean? What does created mean?

My premise is:
  • Intrinsic to the fabric of time/space are the germs of creation.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

This is a problem like; Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.
It seems the scientific community accepted that at face value.