Johann Bessler wheel simulation

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Re: Johann Bessler wheel simulation

Post by Tarsier79 »

StephenG, there have been, and are many people that honestly believe they have something, but are sadly mistaken. I have seen it here and on other sites. Your post says you want to share. I see no links, no invitations etc. I don't think you actually want to share anything.
StephenG345
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by StephenG345 »

If you want to see what I have to offer then accept the invitation if not thanks for not accepting I don't need argumentative unenlightened individuals who jumped to conclusions and have opinions about what they are incapable of understanding. I only wish to express what I have discovered I'm not here to debate whether or not you believe in something that you do not understand that's why I offered a way for you to see and understand if that's too much to ask don't accept the invitation and let me give my thanks to you for declining the invitation because no one needs a destructive narrow-minded individual to critique play by play everything I have to say without hearing me out if you're interested that's great if you're not that's okay too to all the rest I hope you find peace!
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I feel the ones who believe they are enlightened are the most naive.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

StephenG345 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:46 pm If you want to see what I have to offer then accept the invitation if not thanks for not accepting I don't need argumentative unenlightened individuals who jumped to conclusions and have opinions about what they are incapable of understanding. I only wish to express what I have discovered I'm not here to debate whether or not you believe in something that you do not understand that's why I offered a way for you to see and understand if that's too much to ask don't accept the invitation and let me give my thanks to you for declining the invitation because no one needs a destructive narrow-minded individual to critique play by play everything I have to say without hearing me out if you're interested that's great if you're not that's okay too to all the rest I hope you find peace!

If I accept your invitation, will it involve money and/or revealing some of my personal information? The kind of invitation I like is where i show up behind a VPN and get to see it in its full glory without spending a cent or revealing anything about myself.

What did you have in mind?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

VR Bigscreen head set costs $1000 doesn't it? Would you be willing to do a simple YouTube video? I can't afford a VR head set right now.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ VR BigScreen ]

Post by agor95 »

Well $999.00 VR headset - I did not know this existed until this posting his promotional text in this thread.

That's a plus. Will I spend nearly a thousand dollars to present my work - nope.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Im pretty sure you can view a VR with a normal PC. you don't need a headset.
ChatGPT:
Yes, you can view a VR (Virtual Reality) simulation on your PC without a VR headset using what is often referred to as "desktop mode" or "VR mode.
Also:
ChatGPT:
Yes, it is possible for VR simulations or virtual reality applications to contain malicious software or malware, just like any other software or application. Malicious actors can potentially create and distribute infected VR content that may harm your computer or steal your personal information if you download and run it.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

If Steven G was as open minded as he claims, he might realise what he is asking is to trust a complete stranger on an unspecified website containing an unkown file. There are plenty of opportunities there for someone to fish or install malicious software if they were so inclined. I am not saying this is Stephens motive...

If Steven G really wanted to share, he would share. There are plenty of options for sharing on this and other sites, as well as private or public youtube or any other video or social media platform.

I for one would like to see Stephens mechanism, but I doubt that will happen.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Tarsier79 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:01 am I for one would like to see Stephens mechanism, but I doubt that will happen.

i would like to see it too, as i am always keen to see anyone's attempts.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

RH, here are some of Preston Strouds, he used to be a BesslerWheel enthusiast. I think Preston has removed some of his videos. He is an impressive builder.
https://www.youtube.com/@prestonstroud/videos
Last edited by Tarsier79 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Stephen's Simulation

Post by agor95 »

Hello Stephen
StephenG345 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:46 pm ... I only wish to express what I have discovered ..
After reading your post that the above quote came from; it shows a healthy attitude and clearly states your ground rules of engagement.

I am mindful on how much work a person has invested.
So when a concept is at a point to present then one should give it due respect.

In an open forum with little monitoring as this one you are going to get 'Wet Rag' comments.
Even some bitter frustrated and some time chancers on a quick snatch and grab.

Well that is live; Have a clear focus and integrity of purpose.

So would you like to give the more supportive members some context to your achievements?

For example :-

How long have you been pursuing 'The Quest'?

What skill sets have you employed in your investigation?

To build up empathy what paths of study have you gone down until you have reach where you are now?

UPDATE Just read your initial posts from Dec 2022.

So the concept was in your mind many years before 2021.
You can program in a computer language.
The concept can be understood by following Bessler's clues and requires an open mind.

All the Best
Last edited by agor95 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

StephenG345 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:04 am The individual that sees this simulation if they have an understanding of physics and circular motion will study it and they'll rack their brain over the simplicity and calculable motion which is not violated in any way shape or form it's simple and then you'll understand why no one that goes down the path who makes the first assumption will ever succeed unless you understand how Bessler used the word impetus there is no hope for you!
Some individuals with understanding of physics and circular motion will appreciate the simplicity
of the action. For it does not violated any conservancy symmetries!
There are basic assumptions used to make circular motion calculations manageable.
Those assumptions although logical take you down a path away from Bessler’s impetus hint.

I have cut out the auxiliary text and made it less opinionated.

So the bottom line is a know what you are talking about.
Last edited by agor95 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I suspect StephenG has flown the coop again in disgust. Perhaps a different approach could be a better way of "sharing" with people. We all have to live and learn.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

I think that you guys chased StephenG345 away. There may have been a better way of responding to him where he may have been more comfortable sharing.
Last edited by spinner361 on Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

The fact that he didn't answer my relevant questions shows malintent. A sincere person would have answered them straight up. Don't let your hopes for a solution put you in the place of being accusatory towards those who don't have it. Skepticism is healthy. It prevents you from being scammed.
Last edited by JUBAT on Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.