Johann Bessler wheel simulation

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

StephenG345
Dabbler
Dabbler

Re: Johann Bessler wheel simulation

Post by StephenG345 »

I will give you a simple explanation to why is Bessler's design different than everyone here thinks with a modern scientific explanation for one it is not an off-balanced wheel it is balanced it's geometry allows for an advantage from a 0 point understanding if you're not acquainted with the understanding you can go online and acquaint yourself with downwind faster than the wind also the $10,000 bet that was made on veritasium it's about 18 minutes long it proves over Unity. If after you are interested in knowing more about the geometry that allows for the leverage of an infinite torque and how it applies to circular motion to explain it to you in a clear concise understanding. Just because I do not post a lot does not mean that I don't know a lot I have been at this since I first learned about it on keelynet I remember I was studying and trying to understand what Stanley Myers had uncovered you can still find the publication on the way back machine that is also where I became acquainted with 0 point . The design that everyone's trying to figure out and uncover is a more simplistic understanding unfortunately most everyone goes down the road of gravity but it doesn't have anything to do with that Force it has to do with inertia and angular momentum when Bessler uses the term impetus it means what it meant back then a pushing force or a pulling Force this machine uses both to an advantage there is angular and there is centripetal if you are interested in understanding it I've shown it to a lot of individuals I've also explained how it relates to everything Bessler ever wrote said and did regarding the design it has been a wild and crazy investigation but I would be ill advised if I allowed myself to share all the information on how I acquired the information considering the attitudes and jealousy and greed that often is demonstrated by comments I'm not interested in someone's comments take it or leave it at the rate it's going now it seems like none of the best the rights are going to learn about it till everybody else does which to me would be a sad state to be in considering I know how much effort is taken by some but every Journey has its end whether we like it or not then right now I'm in the last stages of a failing body so I go on VR to express the understanding and the discovery that I have achieved but most important of all it's what we leave behind to benefit others please excuse the lack of punctuation I do not have a lot of time to be fiddling around with making everyone else's job easier I'm doing that already in a more important way God willing I will continue on and explaining all that I know and answering questions in the location on big screen title of the room is in the chat category making impossible possible the name on the account is StephenG345 the same as here for the individuals that are unacquainted with a deeper science it is unnecessary after it is explained it is more intuitive than most could ever imagine I ask that you be respectful if you come and wait for the proper moment to ask questions thank you and have a nice day
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

What is your point in being on the forum then? Do you want people to grovel at your feet? Do you want a kind request to share? I don't get why you're even here. It kind of seems like a "Nya! So there!" Moment.

If you could show a working device without revealing how you did it and have a live cam for 56 days, I'd call it a win, but I'd still be asking myself why you're here on the forum.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

StephenG345 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:21 pm I'm in the last stages of a failing body.
Well I am sorry you are at this stage in your life and unable to help others in 'The Quest'.

It's a shame you left it so late to say hello. Pitty

Could you have someone post here on your behalf too conserve your energy?

I wish you all the best peace.
Last edited by agor95 on Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

StephenG345 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:21 pm I will give you a simple explanation to why is Bessler's design different than everyone here thinks with a modern scientific explanation for one it is not an off-balanced wheel it is balanced it's geometry allows for an advantage from a 0 point understanding if you're not acquainted with the understanding you can go online and acquaint yourself with downwind faster than the wind also the $10,000 bet that was made on veritasium it's about 18 minutes long it proves over Unity. If after you are interested in knowing more about the geometry that allows for the leverage of an infinite torque and how it applies to circular motion to explain it to you in a clear concise understanding. Just because I do not post a lot does not mean that I don't know a lot I have been at this since I first learned about it on keelynet I remember I was studying and trying to understand what Stanley Myers had uncovered you can still find the publication on the way back machine that is also where I became acquainted with 0 point . The design that everyone's trying to figure out and uncover is a more simplistic understanding unfortunately most everyone goes down the road of gravity but it doesn't have anything to do with that Force it has to do with inertia and angular momentum when Bessler uses the term impetus it means what it meant back then a pushing force or a pulling Force this machine uses both to an advantage there is angular and there is centripetal if you are interested in understanding it I've shown it to a lot of individuals I've also explained how it relates to everything Bessler ever wrote said and did regarding the design it has been a wild and crazy investigation but I would be ill advised if I allowed myself to share all the information on how I acquired the information considering the attitudes and jealousy and greed that often is demonstrated by comments I'm not interested in someone's comments take it or leave it at the rate it's going now it seems like none of the best the rights are going to learn about it till everybody else does which to me would be a sad state to be in considering I know how much effort is taken by some but every Journey has its end whether we like it or not then right now I'm in the last stages of a failing body so I go on VR to express the understanding and the discovery that I have achieved but most important of all it's what we leave behind to benefit others please excuse the lack of punctuation I do not have a lot of time to be fiddling around with making everyone else's job easier I'm doing that already in a more important way God willing I will continue on and explaining all that I know and answering questions in the location on big screen title of the room is in the chat category making impossible possible the name on the account is StephenG345 the same as here for the individuals that are unacquainted with a deeper science it is unnecessary after it is explained it is more intuitive than most could ever imagine I ask that you be respectful if you come and wait for the proper moment to ask questions thank you and have a nice day
Most here know about those videos , the bet etc etc , its not overunity , but good luck SG
Its all relative.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

StephenG345 I want to congratulate you on thinking that you've discovered a solution and I disregard that people think you're being rude. I can't afford a VR environment experience but I'm willing to see a prerecorded video demonstration of your idea that you could give me a private link to on YouTube. Further correspondence like questions by me can be by chat room because I am on such a low budget. If you aren't interested in total financial gain and want to share with some broke loser then I'm your guy. It's just your idea that you want to share, so why do I have to buy a thousand dollar head set and interact with you in a special environment? This isn't a sexy date. Why does it have to be so special?
Last edited by preoccupied on Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

..... bet that was made on veritasium it's about 18 minutes long it proves over Unity.
its not overunity , but good luck SG
Agreed.
it has to do with inertia and angular momentum when Bessler uses the term impetus it means what it meant back then a pushing force or a pulling Force this machine uses both to an advantage there is angular and there is centripetal
A lot of us have looked at CP. I have not found any extra "useful" energy there.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I've never looked at CP and never will therefore the odds of me ever meeting Chris Hansen are fairly low.
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ Succession Planning ]

Post by agor95 »

StephenG345 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:21 pm I'm in the last stages of a failing body.
It is a sobering thought when we all reach that time were our health starts to fail.
Even this web sites is also showing it's age.

Those of you that have experienced a near death event know how your perspective on life changes.

I am not talking about 'I will never drink again' promise.

So much falls away and issues that were important become irrelevant.

Whether people do good or bad and how they treat each other has always been the way it is now.
We are opportunistic monkeys that developed politics and invented tools to do harm to our environment.
That also includes our social interactions.

However I believe, as an act of faith, that those who positively act selflessly leave a legacy that echoes through the generations more
than those that act selfishly too control that which can not be controlled.

So think how you want to pass on your wisdom so it can bloom in ways beyond our imaginations in the next generation.
Or leave it unsaid to be burned and unspoken.

peace
Last edited by agor95 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed