Three

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

killemaces
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Three

Post by killemaces »

If one should find the solution, my best guess is that it should be really simple. So if you you were to construct a mechanism that only have three parts, heres my suggestion: O, the wheel itself, X, the scissormech and a modification of the X or scissor mech.
Questions are my greatest tool, i am only the mechanic

Rune 2009
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: Three

Post by agor95 »

killemaces wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:01 am If one should find the solution, my best guess is that it should be really simple. So if you you were to construct a mechanism that only have three parts, heres my suggestion: O, the wheel itself, X, the scissormech and a modification of the X or scissor mech.
That is a reasonable starting point.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
killemaces
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by killemaces »

Questions are my greatest tool, i am only the mechanic

Rune 2009
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

That's quite interesting thank you for sharing. it's the newest thing I've seen here in a while.
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Il existe aussi ces variantes
J.B

There are also these variants
J.B
Attachments
Variante 1.PNG
Variante 1a.PNG
Variante 2.PNG
Variante 2a.PNG
Last edited by SHADOW on Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Oxygon wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:53 am That's quite interesting thank you for sharing. it's the newest thing I've seen here in a while.
This logic gate might find a use in some manifestation of an analogue computer/build.
Nov 22, 2015 5:25 am
Nothing can replace the analog computer of a build.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Im liking the red waltzee logo. Wonderful stuff! You must have the power of phpbb at your finger tips.

Power of three...if that is in fact all it is, I have some ideas. Use an x brace with a slot in the middle instead of a pivot so the legs can shift in relation to each other to generate leverage.

It would give 4 points of transition. Lean out for the imbalance, 90 degrees later bring both weights into balance, 90 degrees later, imbalance, and then 90 degrees later, balance. Jubat Priest... is that all it was all along?
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

The red WC logo has disappeared. What is the story with the red username?

I like the simplicity of the power of 3. In fact the x shape is the shape of the straps in profile from a jacob's ladder if you hold 2 planks parallel to each other.

If you used 2 half moon shapes, one would lean out while the other would tend to lean towards the center. All that remains to be seen is when the dividing line is horizontal, will the upper weight have enough force to lift the extended bottom weight. By allowing the entire half of the wheel to lean out a little bit, you've allowed a lot of weight to move a little and substantially change the COM. If the upper weight can lift the bottom weight to bring it into balance and you set up 8 of these pairs, you would have a perpetually imbalanced wheel.

Its all about the lift. Since there isnt hardly any time to move a small weight a big distance once in rotation, a large weight being moved a small distance makes sense.
There is some change in leverage if you make the x linkage have a slipping central pivot. Dont make a fixed pivot but create a slot that allows the 2 legs of the X to slide in relation to each other.

Thanks for the framework of thought centered around 3.