Feelings?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: Feelings?

Post by WaltzCee »

Considering how brittle it is, thx4, my guess is it was a gift from the Grey's or eternals or fallen sons of my client or demons or what ever one would want to term them. Also a gift with an ulterior motive. That being to establish their ancient presence & beings who can most accurately detail the history of humanity.

They will declare they are our gods & we will worship & serve them.

By their devine intervention, they caused humanity to leap ahead of the statistical impossibly of life accidentally evolving.

my 2 bucks (inflation & such)

ETA
The article suggested it is a high rpm pump impeller (50k?). It was made with a technology beyond the Egyptian chiseling.

Superior technology, superior beings.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

"Assuming a general cataclysm, in 10,000 years, with any luck, a colony of humans will have survived. Archaeologists of the time will have no difficulty understanding the idiots who preceded them, given the mess we left behind."
The world is perfect.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'm expecting a major cataclysm. Ezekiel describes it as men's flesh melting off their bones. I see a nuclear holocaust.

My client is going to take beings made from dirt, us, & make for himself children of light & the ones who gave up their first estate, Lucifer Et al. & make dirt out of them.

I think they're a little bit ticked & are going to light the blue origin off.

We all see things differently.

ETA
Zechariah (oops, memory ain't what it used to be :) ) 14:12 KJ21 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people who have fought against Jerusalem: their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Feelings?

Post by WaltzCee »

Gill Simo wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:00 pm Puuuuuling this back on course if I may dare?
  • Feelings, nothing more than feelings
    Trying to forget my feelings of love
    Teardrops rolling down on my face
    Trying to forget my feelings of love
5 birds were in a nest & 2 flew away
How did the remaining birds feel?
I have waxed previously in the past, that you's good folk appear to have zero understanding & therefore (zero?) appreciation, of the creature you attempt to track down. That's quite important don't you think?...'cos it would sure as hell mean that none of you's will ever, ever, find it. And equally, it means that you've no way of assessing the result should you ever find it.
I always get the impression that for the most part you imagine your discovery immediately becoming your small & very likely super successful small business venture. Like "Done it, now just to sell it"
The creature is Enlightenment...should you discover this beast, should you become Enlightened to it, then it will not require any selling, any convincing.
Its truth will be immediately apparent to any eye that fall upon it..& so the eyes of all of humanity will very quickly have done so...before the sun next sets as they say, all will have been Enlightened to it.
There is no way, considering the structures of our civilization & the precarious state that they're now in, that it could withstand such a thunderous blow as this.
It will surely fall..not gracefully, not surprisingly &, I still feel, not before time.
Are you going to don your white apron & penetrate our third eye, Gill?
img.kwcdn.com/ wrote:Image
Walter Clarkson
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Tarsier79 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:58 am Enlightenment is your own path. If you hope to achieve it through PM, I feel you are probably looking in the wrong place.

Also, peoples motives or spirituality have no correlation to their mechanical ability, theoretical knowledge, creativity or observational and examination expertise.

I have waxed previously in the past, that you's good folk appear to have zero understanding & therefore appreciation, of the creature you attempt to track down. That's quite important don't you think?...'cos it would sure as hell mean that none of you's will ever, ever, find it. And equally, it means that you've no way of assessing the result should you ever find it.
I would put forward that the answer does not lay in the Sabu. Considering the amount of time you have spent on that particular path, do you understand what is required for PM?
When you refer to theoretical knowledge it makes me think of me. I lack mechanical ability, creativity, observational and examination expertise but my theoretical knowledge is strong and based on whatever I will remember from when I was a kid or pre concussions. Since I tend to recover eventually from a concussion and come into new knowledge, it's all theoretical knowledge from memories from various pre concussions periods in my life. I want to believe that all traits of skill will be maximized in an eventual future for me but right now my brain isn't retaining knowledge. I at least believe that I stopped having seizures in my sleep a while ago. So maybe I have a few more years until I am maximized.

Do you believe PM to be impossible Tarsier79? Have you lost faith?
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

This seems a little vague:
Considering how brittle it is, thx4, my guess is it was a gift from the Grey's or eternals or fallen sons of my client or demons or what ever one would want to term them. Also a gift with an ulterior motive. That being to establish their ancient presence & beings who can most accurately detail the history of humanity.
I think the disc was a gift for Sabu. Sabu's disc was a two fold quest
  • Figure out it's function
  • Although too fragile to function, figure out how to chisel one like it given ancient chiseling ability.
Sabu failed, yet was sent on errands that consumed his life. I've noticed wiccan in the church try & tie people up by giving them 'tasks'.
Walter Clarkson
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

I think that a solution will be presented within a couple of years to several companies across multiple industries. Then products will become available from some company or companies with resources and expertise in manufacturing and sales who are willing to take on the risk. The scope of viable products will be a matter of the horsepower to area ratio, or the horsepower to mass ratio, or both. This is assuming that the reliability will be acceptable.
Last edited by spinner361 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

I think that the sabu dsc may have been a proof-of-concept/prototype/demonstration/proposal for a clothes washing machine agitator.
Last edited by spinner361 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

I think that companies with the ability to mass produce will not risk investing into tooling and marketing on a brand new unproven technology with no track record unless there is a wall of protection around intellectual property in place and they have exclusivity in their industry to increase their chances of recouping their investment.
Last edited by spinner361 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

Exclusivity within a particular industry could further be split up into regions.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

A wise man said something about counting chickens.....

Nothing is going to happen. First you need a physical working model.

Also, if you eventually get one, you should re-look into your plan. I give your plan a 2/10.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

@Tarsier79: You have said it. I need a working model first. I only vaguely covered that in the part about reliability, so for some, maybe it is helpful to keep repeating the given. Thank you for your feelings. Thank you for the 2 points.

While I wait, I study. I am wide open to all ideas, especially from those who have done some research. My plan is continuously improving. When I get there, I will know what to do. I hope that the high-level plan that I presented will be helpful to the community should someone get there before me.

I should add that a patent is not required to protect intellectual property and license it to companies. Starting out with a patent may be one of the the best ways to have intellectual property stolen. On top of that, it will take a few years for a patent of this nature to go through, if it goes through at all. This is definitely the kind of thing that should be patented as part of the wall of protection, but that can be done later.
Last edited by spinner361 on Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:18 am, edited 11 times in total.
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

If it will make you all happy, I will not be charging royalties for the use of my wheel designs. But if you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to pay a royalty, you may glue *one US penny* somewhere in the wheel (I will, of course, reserve the right to show up at anytime to collect said royalty... ;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

If it was as Bessler and carl claimed it to be then i am still clueless...
Last edited by johannesbender on Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

On the topic , it is not impossible that people back then were capable beyond what most would give them credit for , I don't see why there should be this stigma that people weren't capable of great feats just because of a difference in time , yes sure we advanced but you cant advance something that did not exist until it existed.

Any way I don't know if these are really modern day fakes as some suggest but , https://youtu.be/QzFMDS6dkWU , https://unchartedx.com/site/vase-scan-resources/
Its all relative.