Besslers prime mover and its enabler.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Besslers prime mover and its enabler.

Post by Roxaway59 »

One thing I should have mentioned is that the WM2D version didn't have the wheels changing speed. The idea was that the weights would end up curling up back on themselves at the bottom and in so doing reduced speed so the springs would push them back into position and the guides would keep them there till they got back to the top. I only needed one weight per wheel for that but really the other one needed two per wheel to balance things out. I hope that makes sense.
Graham
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Just to give an idea of what the WM2D version was like I have put this together in Algodoo. I added the green weights to balance it better because my other one had 4 crossbars and worked more smoothly.
Graham
Attachments
Screenshot (98).png
Bessler work out 494.zip
(49 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Just an update on what I am doing.

I've been spending a lot of time doing simulations mainly in Algodoo but also WM2D.

I'm working on the theory that there is a strong correlation between Besslers wheel and a clock type mechanism. Obviously this implies that it had a strong oscillatory, time keeping action to it.

Because of this I am back once again looking at mechanisms that have a strong pendulum type action and very often this has also involved a spring or two.

Usually Algodoo and WM2D don’t agree but I have noticed a lot of the time that if something goes over unity in Algodoo it sometimes behaves in an unstable way in WM2D. So it may be that real builds are the best way to go.

What I am also trying to do as I make these simulations is obtain some of the characteristics of Besslers wheel and although this appears to happen sometimes in Algodoo I am always left wondering just how significant what I am seeing is especially if I cant get the two simulators to agree.

Anyway I will continue simulating for the time being and as usual I will post anything that I think has some kind of significance.
Graham
Last edited by Roxaway59 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Graham
Roxaway59 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:03 am Anyway I will continue simulating for the time being and as usual I will post anything that I think has some kind of significance.
Keep on the the research.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Clued In
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Clued In »

Roxaway59 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:11 pm As Bessler stated very often in Maschinen Tractate the mechanisms that he felt had promise would do nothing until his special principal was activated. It kind of sounds like it must be something deserving of a long drum roll followed by a gasp from the audience and then maybe a period of wide eyed bewilderment at the complexity of the thing. Personally I would be surprised if it wasn't something that for the most part is familiar to us already. The search for Besslers prime mover reminds me of something that I do with my car keys from time to time. I forget where I put them when I’m late and then I run all around the house like a headless chicken trying to retrace my steps. Inevitably I start looking in unlikely places like the fridge and stare at a ham sandwich in the forlorn hope that it might speak to me and tell me where they are. I’m pleased to report to you that it never does that. Eventually I find them in the places where I would normally keep them and realize that I was staring right at them without knowing. So I don’t believe that we need to search for his prime mover because we already know what it is. What we have to do is realize it. I will soon start posting things I have worked on in the past and then what I am doing now. On this thread I want to move towards the things that we all want but let me just say this. In order to find our car keys we must have clarity and there's no point in asking the ham sandwich.

Graham

His 'prime mover". I've been working with it for a few years (I think my first video was in 2013). htt ps:// youtu . be/ p1H_5fw-vJ8
This gets into math and science and then mechanics. They'll ban me because I'm 1/2 Norwegian and 1/2 American
while Bessler was 1/2 Polish and 1/2 German. I love the irony in that. And when Bessler referenced a grindstone, what would happen
if a weight swung around one like in my video? Did he see that happen in the blacksmith's shop where he got his clock parts made?
Then are you familiar with the science of 1700? And from my perspective, this website means I am in enemy territory, I'm not "pure". :D
Last edited by Clued In on Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Clued In
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Clued In »

p.s., It seems when Bessler wrote

Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum
Johann Bessler, Kassel, 1719, pp. 16-23
Provided by Al Bacon
Translation by Ted of Chicago

Except for a small change in

That Orffyreanum = Orffryeus + Capernaum. Not sure what that has to do with anything other than the saying from the river to the sea.
The Sea of Galilee is north of Jerusalem where the Jordan River flows through it. Not sure why Bessler would make up words for. Still, I'm
almost finished with my build.

And if anyone wants to do the math, the formula for the acceleration of a pendulum. Then when passing bottom center, does a decreasing
radius (conservation of angular momentum) increase the height that a weight can swing to while it is swinging closer to the center of the disc?
I need surgery or I would've let Bessler's Wheel go undiscovered for you guys.
Last edited by Clued In on Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Clued In wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:47 pm They'll ban me because I'm 1/2 Norwegian and 1/2 American
Do you really think this is the reason?
You can't think of any other eventual reasons, as to why you keep getting banned?
Clued In
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Clued In »

Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:56 pm
Clued In wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:47 pm They'll ban me because I'm 1/2 Norwegian and 1/2 American
Do you really think this is the reason?
You can't think of any other eventual reasons, as to why you keep getting banned?

Why don't you take everyone else's work combined and compare it to mine. Who has more work?
I think when ab hammer posted to me that I have to work for him because he is a "real" American.
And I said no and I was banned. Go to the fraud section and find the thread the ultimate fraud, me.
oyvvus called that a gestapo tactic and then decided it was the right tactic. When I had cancer, I
was attacked for trying to discuss a build I was working on. I had maybe 1 hour a day I could do
something. And other research I've been pursuing, go to climate-cycling complete the url. I think
people will believe me.
With me, I can go slow and easily finish the build. That's an amazing feeling. And I've already started
on the spreadsheet for it as well. And if I say I've been treated in here the way my family was treated in
Norway by Germans, that's because my family in Norway told me what living under German
occupation was like. So there's that as well and is one reason why I try working with people.

p.s., when ab hammer posted that he built the initial concept in a private forum, oyvvus asked me if I
was going to give him the credit he deserves. I think 2013 comes before 2016 but I'm 1/2 Norwegian,
ie. not pure so the work I do/did does not matter.
Last edited by Clued In on Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

What has this got to do with the questions i asked?
Clued In wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:47 pm Why don't you take everyone else's work combined and compare it to mine. Who has more work?
Absolutely nothing.

I am not the only one, who is in admiration of your work, as well as your enthusiasm and dedication, to solving this puzzle.
Your efforts are commendable.
The problem with you, doesn't have anything to do with your work on solving the problem, so why bring it up when discussing why you get banned?
I should think the vast majority are the same as me, and they couldn't give a shit what nationality you are, aren't are, half are or half might be.

If you make up nonsense reasons, to blame, for being banned repeatedly, you will be continually banned for the real reason.
If you don't want to understand why you are being banned and do something about it, that's your fault and nobody else's.
Clued In
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Clued In »

Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:25 pm What has this got to do with the questions i asked?
Clued In wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:47 pm Why don't you take everyone else's work combined and compare it to mine. Who has more work?
Absolutely nothing.

I am not the only one, who is in admiration of your work, as well as your enthusiasm and dedication, to solving this puzzle.
Your efforts are commendable.
The problem with you, doesn't have anything to do with your work on solving the problem, so why bring it up when discussing why you get banned?
I should think the vast majority are the same as me, and they couldn't give a shit what nationality you are, aren't are, half are or half might be.

If you make up nonsense reasons, to blame, for being banned repeatedly, you will be continually banned for the real reason.
If you don't want to understand why you are being banned and do something about it, that's your fault and nobody else's.

I think when rlortie and ab hammer attacked me when I had cancer is not my imagination. It is my fault. AB Hammer sir, you are
correct. When I had cancer and slowed my building because of radiation and chemotherapy, I was wrong. When I got my disability
check I was supposed to ask rlortie and AB Hammer what I could build for them when I had my own build.
And "pure" French dud quel n'est pas mon ami, why did your friend tell me to do? He told me to shove rectal cancer back up my butt.
Do you like ab hammer's post I "made up"? Also, 2 different threads I started are what led to my current build. I was looking at all of
the mindless attacks I've had to tolerate over the years.
And n'est pas mon ami; this person had to move from Sweden back to the U.S. where she was born. This is common when someone
isn't pure, that is being treated poorly.
ht tps :// youtu . be/nYwjfjghTI0

l'homme du France, quel etat? Read what ab hammer posted when I was waiting to start treatment for rectal cancer. And I'm making
it up because you want to defend "pure" people.
Attachments
AB Hammermakingfunofcolorectalcancer.png
Last edited by Clued In on Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Clued In
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Clued In »

I don't care to "talk" wheel and will not let your friend tell me I cannot know something unless he approves of it. Blatant white supremacy.
He doesn't tell you what condition you can work under does he 46? No? White supremacy. I happen to like math and consider f(x) = Δy/Δx
and not "a wheel can speed up and slow down". I didn't take the time to learn just to be limited by someone who is pure.
And this way when you guys discuss Bessler's work, you can know he knew how to conserve linear momentum. Of course can't say what
will happen to this forum in the future. After all, I might've been able to have surgery and a life in America but the people in this forum would
not hear of it. And this is because orpheus w/rlortie allowed for it. :)

With this equation; f(x) = 93/(1+ 9.65)^x = y for Venus, x = 0. With the Earth and Mars, how much further from the Sun are they than Venus? Venus is 108,208,930 km. The Earth is 149,000,000, divided by Venus’ orbit that value is 1.377. When squared it’s 1.896. Mars is 228,000,000 km from the Sun. When divided by Venus’ orbit that value is 2.107. When squared it is 4.44. Then factoring the Earth’s value, it is f(x) = 93/(1+ 9.65)^1.896 = 1.048 bars (actual is 1.013 bars) while Mars is f(x) = 93/(1+ 9.65)^4.44 = 3.955mb (actual is 6.518mb).

p.s., And as has been said, I make "claims". Yet the thread about me in the fraud section is nothing but claims and wasn't a problem while I got banned
because ab hammer is "one of you guy's". That thread cannot be read another way and yes I have saved it.
This was just an FYI to let you know there is a principle mechanism and soon a working wheel might be realized while Wagner.com is Wagner.com.
Attachments
AB HammerisGod.png
Last edited by Clued In on Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

I tried to help you understand why you are being banned every time you show up with a different account.
The only thing you seem to be interested in, is going on about shit that most of don't care the slightest about.

It's really simple to understand.
Stop going on about all the shit that has nothing to do with the wheel or PM, and you will not get banned.
Go on about all the shit that has nothing to do with the wheel, or PM, and you will get banned.

Even i can understand that and i"m a bloody idiot.
Clued In
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Clued In »

Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:47 pm I tried to help you understand why you are being banned every time you show up with a different account.
The only thing you seem to be interested in, is going on about shit that most of don't care the slightest about.

It's really simple to understand.
Stop going on about all the shit that has nothing to do with the wheel or PM, and you will not get banned.
Go on about all the shit that has nothing to do with the wheel, or PM, and you will get banned.

Even i can understand that and i"m a bloody idiot.

Thank you for "proving" my point sir. 46, when I tried showing I'm intelligent and you said "I am stupid but I am right".
I had a 7th grade math teacher explain that to me, some of us take the time to learn while others don't. She told me it's
not possible to help those who aren't willing to learn. Bye.
Last edited by Clued In on Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Its been an interesting day today experimenting with one main idea that I have already shown on the thread but using it a different way.

I was going to post it today but because its late I will post it tomorrow and I'm hoping that the idea links in with the Apologia Poetica wheel diagram.

I’m thinking that the three areas of that wheel diagram may be indicating phases of movement. I’m feeling tired though and its never a good idea to speculate too much when feeling tired.

Graham
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Roxaway59
Roxaway59 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:33 am I was going to post it today but because its late I will post it tomorrow and I'm hoping that the idea links in with the Apologia Poetica wheel diagram.
That thought has cross the minds of many people. Also look at the AP Wheel rotated 180 degrees.
So one white segment at the top and two below.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed