So easy a carpenters boy could build it once seen...?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Re: So easy a carpenters boy could build it once seen...?

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Wouldn't it be better to try and resolve it with your own inventive ability, rather than trying to figure out what Bessler might have done----------------Sam
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:18 am Wouldn't it be better to try and resolve it with your own inventive ability, rather than trying to figure out what Bessler might have done----------------Sam
That is more or less what I have been doing , but I still like the mystery the puzzle , the idea there might be this direct route to the answer about his mystery if you could figure it out (MT TP etc).
Its all relative.
thx4
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by thx4 »

@Sam I agree with you, we all know that B had no interest in revealing the slightest clue, if so why?
The comments on the TMs are addressed only to himself, knowing that he never published the TMs.
The big stumbling block we have against B is culture, we know it's impossible. MDR
So why do we insist?
The first assumption is that we are at least as intelligent as B!!! An assumption widely shared on this forum 🙂
As the second one will soon become the majority, we have nothing else to do.😁
We wish you all the best for the future.
The world is perfect.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

MrTim: I believe that elements of it apply to the 2-way wheel only, not the 1-way wheel...
I have wondered that myself. I mean what is a storkbill it is a two-way lever. What the clowns are is a flip-flop both directions.
What goes around, comes around.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

daxwc wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:22 am
MrTim: I believe that elements of it apply to the 2-way wheel only, not the 1-way wheel...
I have wondered that myself. I mean what is a storkbill it is a two-way lever. What the clowns are is a flip-flop both directions.
True I had a similar thought because of the hammermen toy left and right directions , I think it would be fair to assume he would rather leave the principle in bidirectional form than unidirectional.
Its all relative.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Thanks thx4 for the encouragement. one other thought, keep trying different things. Most every thing I have found out, never occurred to me, I just stumbled onto it by accident----------Sam
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:36 pm Thanks thx4 for the encouragement. one other thought, keep trying different things. Most every thing I have found out, never occurred to me, I just stumbled onto it by accident----------Sam
Perhaps if you "stumbled" on to something it is/were because it "occurred" to you .
Its all relative.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

thx4 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:00 am @Sam I agree with you, we all know that B had no interest in revealing the slightest clue, if so why?
The comments on the TMs are addressed only to himself, knowing that he never published the TMs.
The big stumbling block we have against B is culture,[*] we know it's impossible. MDR
So why do we insist?
The first assumption is that we are at least as intelligent as B!!! An assumption widely shared on this forum 🙂
As the second one will soon become the majority, we have nothing else to do.😁
We wish you all the best for the future.
Personally , I think his case is unique with all the witnesses , some very well known people were involved and we have documents of it , I insist because I feel there is more to it than most think.
Its all relative.